Welcome to Gaia! ::

Pagan Fluffy Rehabilitation Center

Back to Guilds

Educational, Respectful and Responsible Paganism. Don't worry, we'll teach you how. 

Tags: Pagan, Wicca, Paganism, Witchcraft, Witch 

Reply Pagan Fluffy Rehabilitation Center
Worst Things You Can Ever Say As A Pagan Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 59 60 61 62 63 64 ... 227 228 229 230 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

jaden kendam

PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2007 9:44 am

Henry Dorsett Case
jaden kendam
"Wikipedia and Encylopedia Britannica say that Electic Wicca is real, so therefore, they are."

"Wiccans revere nature and the animals."

"Pagans revere nature and the animals."

*If this were, then at the end of every Pagan festival, there would not be trash all over the place.
Ah, yes, Britannica. That article was full of wonderful inaccuracies (like the claim that Alexandrian Wicca was founded independently of Gardner)...

I still want to know how the encylopedia and Buckner/Ravenwolf trump Gardner.
PostPosted: Thu Jun 28, 2007 9:35 am

A CORKER today from a forum I'm on, from a regular too xD

'How would I go about floating a pencil?'

patch99329

jaden kendam

PostPosted: Thu Jun 28, 2007 9:44 am

patch99329

Drop it in water? Or uze yer majikal pow3rs nd conc3ntr4t3.
PostPosted: Thu Jun 28, 2007 9:53 am

jaden kendam
patch99329

Drop it in water? Or uze yer majikal pow3rs nd conc3ntr4t3.

0mG ja3d3n! Jo0 Spelt magickZz wrong! Fl00f.
lol razz

Someone replied with 'where did you get your inspiration for wicca?
Buffy or charmed?'
LOL!

patch99329

x-Kemetic Phoenix-x

Brainy Entrepreneur

9,850 Points
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sat Jun 30, 2007 3:16 pm

jaden kendam
"I'm a wiccan by blood and by choice"

So I wasn't the only one reading that thread and thinking "fluff".
PostPosted: Sat Jun 30, 2007 3:19 pm

jaden kendam
"Wikipedia and Encylopedia Britannica say that Electic Wicca is real, so therefore, they are."

*If this were, then at the end of every Pagan festival, there would not be trash all over the place.
scream Don't say that. I'm wanting to volnteer at the gathering this week and I don't like trash duty.

x-Kemetic Phoenix-x

Brainy Entrepreneur

9,850 Points
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
  • Partygoer 500

maenad nuri
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Jun 30, 2007 6:11 pm

shiori_siri
jaden kendam

scream Don't say that. I'm wanting to volnteer at the gathering this week and I don't like trash duty.

Until you work recycling in a college campus, you don't know the meaning of disgusting.
PostPosted: Sat Jun 30, 2007 6:19 pm

Nuri
shiori_siri
jaden kendam

Until you work recycling in a college campus, you don't know the meaning of disgusting.

Although a Pagan Festival, like Starwood, does come at least a third of the way close. Specially when the porta potties are dumped on thier sides because someone says they are againt nature. The porta potty, not the person.

jaden kendam

patch99329

PostPosted: Sun Jul 01, 2007 1:08 am

jaden kendam
Nuri
shiori_siri
jaden kendam

Although a Pagan Festival, like Starwood, does come at least a third of the way close. Specially when the porta potties are dumped on thier sides because someone says they are againt nature. The porta potty, not the person.
#

The word 'idiot' springs to mind rolleyes
PostPosted: Sun Jul 01, 2007 6:30 pm

patch99329
jaden kendam
Nuri
shiori_siri
jaden kendam

#

The word 'idiot' springs to mind rolleyes

Its not as bad as those who say eating meat is murder, but still wear leather jackets. Nasty as all heck though.

jaden kendam

patch99329

PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2007 2:55 am

'If you have irish ancestors, you may be part fae!'
Wtf is with people and the irish? xD
PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2007 5:57 am

patch99329

It is like the Romani or the Celtic, people just want to feel specials, even if they have no clue as to the culture that they are stealing/raping.

Ohhh..I just thought of one.

"your continual use of the word rapist to describe eclectics is horrid, becaus that is now what we do. We dont rape anyone." Paraphrased, of course.

jaden kendam

TeaDidikai

PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2007 6:56 am

jaden kendam
patch99329

It is like the Romani Roma or the Celtic, people just want to feel specials, even if they have no clue as to the culture that they are stealing/raping.

"your continual use of the word rapist to describe eclectics is horrid, becaus that is now what we do. We dont rape anyone." Paraphrased, of course.
Fixed it.
PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2007 5:49 pm

TeaDidikai
jaden kendam
patch99329

It is like the Romani Roma or the Celtic, people just want to feel specials, even if they have no clue as to the culture that they are stealing/raping.

Fixed it.

Thanks Tea, I will try to remember that.

jaden kendam

jaden kendam

PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2007 6:13 am

In regards to being asked if said person knows what religious and cultural rape are:

As a matter of fact I do and it requires that civilization to exist. Other than that you just don't like it being used by someone who isn't approved by you.
Pagan Fluffy Rehabilitation Center

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 59 60 61 62 63 64 ... 227 228 229 230 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games