Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Official Warhammer 40,000 and Tabletop Gaming Guild

Back to Guilds

The Official Gaian Home of Tabletop Gaming 

Tags: Games Workshop, Tabletop, Warhammer, Gaming, Wargaming 

Reply Guild Archives
Introduce yourself here! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 59 60 61 62 63 64 ... 69 70 71 72 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Zeroki Arbalan

PostPosted: Sat Feb 28, 2009 9:35 pm
Yo!!! Name's Zero.
But you guys can call me Z, or Zombie, or Skitzo, or Chris, or... a lot of things I geuss ^_^

Not heavyly into the gaming side of 40K, more into the fluff and stories, I even occasionaly write my own!

BTW, any problem in the universe can be dealt with using jetpacks and railguns, and the tau have bolth!

For the greator good!!!  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 05, 2009 9:35 am
I am Balrog the Clown. You may shorten this name as you see fit, though I will probably respond little to not-at-all to simply being addressed as 'Clown'.

I have played a Black Templar and Death Korp of Krieg army and have the new Forgeworld units, though my current job does not allow me much time to work on them anymore.

Nowadays I present myself as an Inquisitor who used to be a Commissar. This is because I highly believe in rooting out heretics to Him on Holy Terra and I prefer NOT to beat around the bush about it. Such things as overkill, prejudice, and intolerance are the weapons and tools to survival and I plan on implementing them all in the name of our most holy Imperium.

Stepping out of character a bit more, I love to draw. Clicking on my sig banner should lead you to my deviant art page. I've some WH40K art in there as well as other things. When I get more time I'm going to adjust my profile page on Gaia to better suit my current role. Also, Vhalkyre is both my Gaia alt and Psyker acolyte. I'm currently working on making her look more... ornate. Any suggestions would be appreciated. (PM me with them if you wish to state any)

I hope to be an... overt member of this guild if opportunity allows it.

The Emperor Protects.  

Balrog the Clown

Trainu

PostPosted: Wed Mar 11, 2009 6:22 pm
Hey all happy to be in the guild. I play Space marines ill get pics up when i can ^^  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 17, 2009 3:13 am
hi im mark. i dont collect the warhammer40k figures but i try to play the game when i can. as of right now i can because its not on my comp. i play mostly necrons and i know how to use them  

mark the hateful

Adaptive Manipulator

Hilarious Lunatic

4,950 Points
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
PostPosted: Fri Mar 20, 2009 12:00 pm

Hi im NiQ, I havent really had a chance to jump into the table top gaming but i enjoy watching and reading the fluff i come across, I dont really have a favorite army.

Alot of the gaming stores in my area have been closing so finding places to play or meeting new people is a challenge in its self.

PostPosted: Sun Mar 22, 2009 9:34 am
Im Nick and i have played necrons for around three years an started on dark eldar a while ago. I don't have a camera yet so i can't provide a picture of my army.  

Omnicron 13

Koto Vallum

Floppy Member

11,950 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Super Tipsy 200
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Sat Mar 28, 2009 1:44 am
Hi there my name is Mark. I have been collecting warhammer 40k for around four years. I am currently working on my imperial guard army but I also have a space marines army. (I also have non 40k warhammer ie: Brettonians)  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 31, 2009 9:10 pm
Hey My name Is Riley.
Im 17 And I rock Chaos Space Marines.
Been Following the dark gods for about 5 years.
Word Bears And The Thousand Sons make up most of my army.

Im not much for Non-astartes Races or Weak Races Like(eldar)

*Cough Cough*
Give Me a Legion And Ill Give you a Galaxy.

DEATH TO THE FALSE-EMPEROR

CallMePong

Azrael Swift Blade

PostPosted: Wed Apr 01, 2009 8:36 am
Names Ryan, 18 and been playing for near enough 8 years now.
Started with Dark Elves, then moved onto Space Marines which i'm still continuing by creating a Dark Angels successor chapter. I'm soon to be starting WOTR and collecting either a Fallen Realms army, or Isengard Force.

Army pics soon to come  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 02, 2009 12:12 pm
Hello and I Play 4 ARMIES
Lists is of size:
1. Space marines 1500 Points
2. Tyranids 1250 ish Points
3. Deamon Hunters 1000 ish Points
4. Dark Eldar X<500 Point
Oh, Dark Eldar codex is from 1st Edition so its really out dated.
I started around the end of 3rd Edition
Started Real games in the Middle of 4th edition
oh, I Play Lord Of the Rings Also: Gondor  

Bounty Hunter Toshiro

450 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100
  • Gaian 50

Nellander

PostPosted: Thu Apr 02, 2009 3:04 pm
Hey all, I'm Nellander and I'm new to 40k. Bought my Eldar codex a while ago, played about ten games, Necrons vs. Tyranids or Dark Eldar. My friend was surprised I did so well, but then again, I was playing the zombie horde.

Either way, I intend to build my Eldar Army up. Starting from scratch, the very beginning. I have so many ideas about how to model and play the Eldar that I've developed a sort-of 40k ADD.

So yeah, apart from 40k, I'm into music and art. I'm currently working on inking sketches of Dire Avengers and a Wraithlord. As you can probably tell, I'm pretty excited.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 04, 2009 5:11 pm
Hello the names Chaplain Nathaniel and kicking royal a** against the enemies of the emperor is THE game, i play Blood Angel Space Marines, (All Glory to Sanguinius! praised be his name!) i have just barely over 2,000 points of them. army is as follows.

1. Chief Librarian Tigurius (i know hes ultramarines but hes cool anyway)
2. Corubulo, Sanguinary High Priest
3.Captain Sicarius (yes hes ultramarine too.. i use him as a normal chapter master or Mephiston, until i get the actual models, which wont be long)
4. about 20-30 Tactical Marines
5. 1 un-defined land raider (could be any if i wanted) 1 Land Raider Crusader
6. Predator with lazcannons all around and 1 hunter killer and 1 spindle mounted storm bolter.
7. 10 Terminators and 5 Close Combat Terminators.
also separate to my space marine army i acquired Abbadon the Despoiler and a Chaos Sorcerer, just out of curiosity.

The rest of my Blood Angels army will grow till i have roughly 10,000 points with wargear, and I'm also going to build and paint a truly apocalyptic army worth about 20,000 points, maybe less.

Apocalypse army is constructed from Necrons, Tyranids, T'au, Daemonhunters, and my good Blood Angels to rule it all. The story goes that the Blood Angels, guided by Sanguinius's everlasting glory managed to capture and subdue Necrons and Tyranids, letting the Adeptus Mechanicus reprogram the Necrons (doesn't matter how this is simply the best explanation i could make) and the Tyranid's Hive Mind has been overpowered by Blood Angel Librarians, led by Mephiston. In battle, Daemonhunters (thank you ordo malleus) and Blood Angel Terminator Librarians will act as synapse creatures, either joining a squad or simply being near them, the Tyranids will be using several Strategic deployment... asset... thingies... such as the Hive Mind Brood (human brains in tyranid bodies) the Endless Swarm and the Behemoth Crusher Brood. The T'au technologies were raided by Blood Angel strike forces, and their technology shall be used well in order to fight the enemies of the imperium. The Tyranids form the melee masters of the army (obviously) and a powerful hard-hitter strike force, the Necrons form a mid-range attack force that regenerates itself and forms a shield for the long-range attack force, the T'au, who are mainly composed of hammerhead gunships, and drone sniper squads. ALL FEAR THE POWER OF THE IMPERIUM!! FOR IT IS NOT OVER!! =D and now we come to the Titans, i will only be using three, 2 Reaver Titankillers and 1 Custom made, Warlord Battle Titan with almost all strength D weaponry. and yes this is necessary for introduction, it is also necessary to show how imaginative i could be in an RP, all hail the emperor!

Bow your heads, and morn the passing of our beloved Primarch, Sanguinius, who gave his life defending us from Horus the betrayer.  

Chaplain Nathaniel

Blitz Hellion

PostPosted: Wed Apr 08, 2009 7:14 pm
Yo, Names ArmSLave1. I play the Imperial guard out in South Cali. Used to play Dark Angels, but they got jacked crying . Sad huh? Been playing 40K for about 9-8 years so I'm a vet more or less. I play mostly apocalypse with my friends cause one of them has a HUGE living room with nothing in it( its like a 30' by 50' so we go crazy with terrain) Ill hopefully get a camera after finishing my guardsmen painting. Currently they are about 1000 pts base, but can be about 1500 when jacked up all the way. If you know any places that sell IG cheap, tell me, id appreciate it!.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 11, 2009 7:48 am
hello i am dp Rain Spider (you can call me rain) i have been collecting (not playing because i don't know how)for about 4 years i live in ontario canada i collect space marines and necrons  

dp Rain Spider

mechanical Reality

4,650 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Sat Apr 11, 2009 11:53 am
my name is jon, so you may call me that. Ive played fantasy foe awhile now, and i say that my night goblins rape. I have only recently started a 40k army and has o say its my new favorite. I now play Dark Angels.  
Guild Archives

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 59 60 61 62 63 64 ... 69 70 71 72 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games