Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Shounen Ai and Yaoi Guild

Back to Guilds

A Guild dedicated to discussing Yaoi and Boy Love. 

Tags: yaoi, shounen ai, boy love, anime, manga 

Reply The Official Shounen Ai/Yaoi Guild
Have you ever been caught? Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

LazyButler

PostPosted: Mon Sep 07, 2009 6:39 am
Well, first of all, my mom would probably think one of them was a girl...but, if not..I would have a LOT of explaining to do xd  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 07, 2009 5:32 pm
my mom hates anime/maga in general.. so she would never find out because she thinks it's creepy ohh.. and that people who cosplay freak her out.  

hameko105

YueTheVampire

PostPosted: Sun Sep 13, 2009 6:17 pm
No.
Never been caught.
Though, I dunno when my time will run out on that.
o_o
I just got to hope I don't get caught by my mom.
She is a big homophobe and that she criticizes them all the time, makes me mad.

PostPosted: Thu Sep 17, 2009 11:21 am
My mom just pretends she doesn't see the yaoi.... she basically ignores anything gay related. i know she knows but if someone asks she says im straight....... my dad would kick me out of the house if he ever found out. Ce la Vie...... smile  

Rogue Knight of The Word

Sora-0107

PostPosted: Fri Oct 02, 2009 6:02 am
My older brother caught me more than 5 times but he didn't really care. He once left his hentai CDs in my room anyway, and i didn't really care too lol. Maybe it's okay if the person who catches you understands your fetish rofl . But he IS annoying whenever he teases me in front of our parents that i'm into gay stuff (which is true but i hate the way he broadcasts it lol)  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 06, 2009 9:00 pm
blaugh
well i have been watching it for a while now
and have never been caught by my mom or dad ~(dad=dealth)
but my sister almost found out but i was really fast with minimize
sweatdrop  

x- Rika-ster

Faberge

PostPosted: Thu Oct 08, 2009 3:16 pm
Being of legal age, I have no need to hide or disguise what I am looking at.

I'd rather tell people 'yeah, I'm watching homosexual men or homosexual women or heterosexual couples', than try to hide it. It's human nature to be curious. If you're underage and trying to hide it, chances are you'll get caught.

If you're of age and let people know, nobody's going to care. It's that taboo aspect of society. So, while I have never been caught, my family knows I watch/read adult material.

Hello? Romance novels, anyone?

PostPosted: Sat Oct 24, 2009 1:01 pm
I haven't gotten caught by anyone important, But i'm pretty sure my mum already knows. I don't hide my junk that well and she's such a clean freak, so she tides my room and moves alot of junk around...

I think she found my OPEN notebook that had a Yaoi scene i was writing (no reason for writing, just doing it for fun) And it was pretty intense stuff...So if she does know, she hasn't mentioned it...

But i don't think she'd do much. She already knows i'm Bi and hasn't freaked out...

But she IS bugging me about the kid issue, "You MUST have a kid from this side of the family" she says...it's like geez mum i'm only 16 i don't need this now.

XxBlackRosesxX94

Madam Merlise Shnieder

Dapper Sex Symbol

6,300 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sat Oct 31, 2009 11:03 pm
my mom knows what yaoi is and that i read it and watch it, but i don't think she knows just how graphic they are. if she did, she'd have a panic attack, chew me out, and then send me to a shrink to check my mental stability. but i love boyxboy love all the same and no one can judge me! heart  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 11, 2009 10:30 am
I've never been caught but I think it would be more embarrassing than anything...
My mom would call me a freak, throw holy water on me and cry that I don't believe in god. (I don't but she don't need to know that ninja )  

Kasumi-tan

Eloquent Vampire

Keryyyy

PostPosted: Wed Nov 11, 2009 9:58 pm
Cought? no i told my mom. i actually got her to buy one for me cause of that whole having to be 18 to buy it. lol.

though one time my sister and her boyfriend were in my room (without my knowing) and the boyfriend picked one of mine up. LOL oh it was amazing.

karma bitches! ninja  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 11, 2009 10:24 pm
I have nothing to get caught with... unless if they look at my role plays and IM conversations, which they can't. This is all on my personal lap top, and they're ignorant to my passwords. Though I'm of age... I'd be embarrassed, to be honest, and it'd probably be awkward. When I was at Anime Boston with my dad, there were 'Seme' and 'Uke' shirts and he asked me what that meant. XD Not fun, but he's an understanding guy... I'm sure my parents wouldn't mind, but I don't think they'll ever find out.  

Freiflug

Punching Bag

Sanduckie

Dangerous Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Thu Nov 12, 2009 5:17 am

Well, I never got caught reading yaoi.
Bu if i do,
My mom would eat me dead.

PostPosted: Thu Nov 12, 2009 6:29 am
yup but who cares  

protecterofelements

MagicalSecret

Galactic Huntress

22,775 Points
  • Cosmic Healer 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Stellar Lieutenant 200
PostPosted: Thu Nov 12, 2009 11:15 am
Haven't been caught, yet. But I don't think they would say anything, they never do, dad thinks I'm a weirdo (true) and mum is very open minded.
But I would be very embarassed if I got caught and would stop it for a while...  
The Official Shounen Ai/Yaoi Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff