Welcome to Gaia! ::

Yu Yu Hakusho When Parody takes over

Back to Guilds

What happens when Yu Yu Hakusho and Parody mix? Many Fun Stories 

Tags: Parody, Yu Yu Hakusho, Yusuke, Kurama, Hiei 

Reply Spirit-Human-Demon...::: Role play Area:::...
Tales Of The Silhouette King Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 59 60 61 62 63 64 ... 109 110 111 112 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Neko_Shinobi
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2018 9:48 pm
Iaffrette stretched her arms above her head, standing on her top toes a moment before looking around, making sure the area was cleaned up. "I do not know...I left the ball in his court, so we will see." She explained, glancing at him. "Should I not have? I'm sorry Jencho, it sort of just happened. If this complicates your friendship I can step aside..." she offered, seeming to realize suddenly that Jen might not be okay with her kissing his best friend.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2018 9:59 pm
"If you wanna make out with Kazu and can see through all his flaws unlike a lot of people and want to even date him eventually. I'm okay with it and I support it. You might be the only person to get him on the right path Iaffrette and he needs it. Kazu has to much to give to demon world and if dies young it would suck." Jen said and moved picking the last few and dropping them beside the others.

Tear moved walking over to Iaffrette and Jen throwing his smoke on the ground and spat to the side before pulling the bottom of his mask back down and sighed looking at the other knights pulling the demons up and taking the to a holding cell in town for right now. " Iaffrette, Jencho" He said.

Kazu moved walking out in a towel after and headed to his bedroom to get clean clothing. He moved changing into boxers, lose cargo black pants and just a baggy tank top and his hair pulled back in a pony tail. He yawned throwing everything in the corner and walked out to the shop and sat down. " Thanks for watching shop mother. How does it feel not having Able haunting anymore?"  

Star Stealing Kidd
Captain

Tricky Shapeshifter

Neko_Shinobi
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2018 10:55 pm
Iaffrette smiled a little, thinking a bit. "I am glad to have your blessing. We will see what Kazu decides I guess." She turned and bowed as Tear walked up. "An honor to be of assistance Lord Tear. Neko is recouping inside the shop, Kazuhiro advised against her fighting out here." She explained.

Neko looked over nodding to Kazu. "No problem. You feeling better?" She asked, joking a bit. She smiled a little as he asked how she felt, laughing lightly. "Honestly. I feel....relieved. I dont have to constantly look over my shoulder, or worry about whatever crazy scheme hes got cooked up next. It's very freeing. How about you?"  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2018 11:15 pm
Kazu spun and empty syringe in his fingers and frowned. " I am happy he his gone. I can't wait to tell Sayuri. He truly was the worst Father anyone could ask for and even a mate. He tainted my mother. She had that lovely orange and white scales like sayuri and when she came to her death she was black. She didn't look right and Sayuri was on her way there at one point too..." Kazu said still spinning.

" I miss drugs, I'm already craving a hit right now. But you had Akuro and Isuna empty my shop and all my hiding spots are empty. Dad's the reason for my addiction, mother. It's the only blessing he gave me." Kazu said and stabbed the needle into table. " But I'm happy I think, I struggle showing certain emotions. But Able being gone is perfect." Kazu said and looked at Neko. " You know, I'm going to reslaspe million times before I come clean right?"

Tear shifted and looked at Jen and Iaffrette and nodded. " You never have to bow to me Iaffrette. " Tear informed. " I see you useful and don't need you bowing like the rest of demon world. I already know you respect me and I respect you." Tear said and sighed with a nod. " I'll go check on her shortly before I return back to the castle. I assume she will be in the black market for the night." He said.  

Star Stealing Kidd
Captain

Tricky Shapeshifter

Neko_Shinobi
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2018 11:32 pm
Neko gave a nod, listening to Kazu explain about Able. She grimaced though when he mentioned relapsing. "Yeah...if you go at in with that mind set, of course you will." She pointed out. She rubbed her head a moment and sighed. "But, you also didn't quit of your own volition this time around. So if you did relapse, I would understand." She explained. "Just understand, if you use in front of me, I will take it away." She warned.

Iaffrette stoofmd, looking awkward a moment after being told not to bow. What a strange request it was, to be told not to. "Maybe, I am not certain though, sir." She explained, referring to Mekos staying the night.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2018 11:43 pm
Tear nodded and looked at them and started to walk away. " Good work you two. Thank you again. Please relax and enjoy the day. My other knights will clean up." He said and flipped his phone open to dial neko as he walked down the market toward the shop.

Jen chuckled and looked at Tear. " Don't worry, he tells everyone not to bow and half of them still do. Hell Neko still bows once and awhile." Jen said looking at Iaffrette. " so what's your plans. You gonna go hang with Kazy for a bit or back to the castle? I was going to go see someone....in Puppet land." Jen said rubbing the back of his head with a laugh.

Kazu ran his hand through his hair before opening his smoke and reaching for a lighter and started to puff away at his smoke. " Fun fact, You wouldn't have known if I didn't try to kill myself I just wont off myself again and I'll hide the spots." He said shaking his head dully. " Your phone is going off, mother."  

Star Stealing Kidd
Captain

Tricky Shapeshifter

Neko_Shinobi
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2018 11:50 pm
Neko narrowed her eyes at Kazu as he eased her about his using, opening her mouth to argue with him, and stopping as her phone rang. She sighed and pulled it out, answering. "Done already?" She asked, knowing it was Hiei calling.

Iaffrette nodded. "I will find something to distract my attention, I am sure." She assured him, still smiling. "You are off to visit this Cillia person you told me about. When was the last time you saw her?" She asked.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2018 11:58 pm
Kazu looked at Neko with that s**t eating grin he was famous for and moved geting up heading to the kitchen to grab Tea again for them and walked back out after putting it on the table.

"Wasn't much work, Iaffrette and Jen did a fast clean up. We need about twenty more of them and we can get rid of our other knights." Tear said as he walked. He moved slightly. " Will you be staying with Kazuhiro or are yo coming back to the castle?" He asked. He was just curious.

Jen moved rubbing the back of his head and smiled tilting his head. " Last time I was topsided. So a few months now. I think she recently just had a birthday so she's still a little older." He said and kicked the ground, nervous of course and shy. " So I just gonna go see her for a few hours and I'll be back."  

Star Stealing Kidd
Captain

Tricky Shapeshifter

Neko_Shinobi
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Jun 20, 2018 6:24 am
Neko watched Kazu a minute and sighed a bit, but in more a way that she was relaxing. "He should be okay on his own tonight. I think recent events have put him in better spirits." She explained in the phone. "I'll talk with him and figure it out."

Iaffrette gave a nod. "So then you had not grown up yet last time you saw her. You will surprise her for sure then." She joked and started to walk. "Go on then, go have fun. I'll be fine."  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 20, 2018 7:21 am
Tear shifted a little as he walked and kept walking. " Sounds good, I'll see you back later at the cas--" Tear trailed off and turned to look at a few things before thinking and moving shaking his head. " I'll see you back at the castle. I'll be a little late back. I noticed something I need to check out. " He said as he turned down that road.

Kazu moved leaning on the table looking at Neko and moved lighting another smoke in his mouth and sat there nursing his tea as he listen to Neko talk and he smiled getting to be alone so soon.

Jen laughed and rubbed his head thinking and smiled. " It should be a surprise for her. She just knows me as that 12 year old but im 17 now so....I mean yeah I'm going to go talk to the cute Puppet master I have a crush on. You should hang with kazy. See his next move." Jen said laughing.  

Star Stealing Kidd
Captain

Tricky Shapeshifter

Neko_Shinobi
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Jun 20, 2018 8:18 am
Neko looked out the window. "What did you notice? I can come check it out with you." She offered, getting up and going to tell Kazu goodbye. "Kiddo, I'm gunna head out. I'll be by tomorrow though, and call me if you need anything." She smiled and waved, turning to head for the door.

Iaffrette laughed and shook her head. "Maybe, like I said. The next move is up to Kazuhiro. We will see what he decides." She waved a hand. "You are wasting time though, get going so you have time to visit." She coaxed. "I will catch up with you tonight back at the castle. Have fun."  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 20, 2018 8:37 am
Tear shifted into the phone and chuckled. " I'll see you soon. this looks neat." He said hanging up the phone and heading down the road. He shoved his phone into his pocket and started walking. Tear sometimes did some stupid s**t when Neko wasn't around to babysit him. Sometimes he just went looking for Trouble dressed as Tear.

Kazu moved getting up walking toward the door. " Alright, Bye mother." He said and once she walked out he stood outside and shut the door before he started to walk as well. He was curious if he could track down Iaffrette. " Lala?" Kazu said walking toward her. " Where Jen go?"

Jen smiled and nodded waving as he turned to leave and he started running and jumped ripping into his helll form to run faster. He just kept running as fast as he could before he snarled and open a portal gate and eventually opened up in puppet land and started walking the streets. He sniffed the air a few times and walked toward where he smelt Cllia.  

Star Stealing Kidd
Captain

Tricky Shapeshifter

Neko_Shinobi
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Jun 20, 2018 8:52 am
Neko sighed, putting her phone away and heading for a shadow, porting herself to Tears shadow. She stayed hidden inside it though, curious what he thought was so interesting.

Iaffrette turned, hearing Kazu. "Oh, he is off to meet with a pretty puppet master he has been pining after for the last few months." She explained, gesturing in the direction Jen ran off to. She smiled at him, arms folded behind her back. "You seem to have made a fairly quick recovery," she noted.

Cillia was lying on her back on a stone bench in the gardens, one arm under her head, the other holding a book above her face as she read through it. She was avoiding her father. He didnt come out to the gardens ever, so it was a good place to hide. Bunbun sat on the ground next to her, stringing dead flowers together into a wreath.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 20, 2018 11:06 am
Tear moved counting in his head before shifted turning around knelt down moving his hand into his shadow and grabbing Neko and pulling her out. " Kit Kat, You don't ever let me go around and wander on my own anymore." He said staying crouched down having Neko have pulled out of his shadow.

Kazu shifted moving his leather bag over his shoulder and lite his smoke in his mouth and chuckled. " I never knew he had a crush on Cillia...that's so cute." He said laughing. Kazu moved and shrugged. " I bounce back fast. Cold showers are wonderful." He said rolling his eyes. He moved tapping the smoke. " I just thought you wanted some training. I was going to my training ground." He said and moved turning to leave.

Jen moved starting to run again, it didn't take long before finding the Garden and he waited a few seconds pacing the fence of the garden before growling and running away and running back and jumping the fence. He hit the top with his paws and jumped down and looked back before he started to walk and then crouched and started to move slowly. Walking up toward Cillia and stayed quiet before he dropped his hound skin and stood in his human form and smiled grabbing her book and looked down at her. " Cillia, You need to be more aware of things around you." Jen said looking at her.  

Star Stealing Kidd
Captain

Tricky Shapeshifter

Neko_Shinobi
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Jun 20, 2018 1:07 pm
She wasnt quite expecting that. Neko blinked as she was pulled out, looking up at him a bit sheepishly. "I'm your body guard, your not suppose to wander on your own." She pointed out. "Besides, I left you alone last night." She reminded him.

"Oh, did I go over board?" Iaffrette asked, referring to Kazus cold shower he had to take. Her smile said she wasnt sorry about it though. As he mentioned training though she nodded. "Yes, I would if you are offering right now." She moved to follow him.

Cillia stared up, taking a good few minutes to stare up at the new comer that stole her book. He seemed very familiar. She blinked a moment, shock and surprise clearly evident now "Jencho?!" She moved to sit up, looking him over. "How...what in the world happened? Youre... older" she finished, her cheeks the same shade of pink as her hair.  
Spirit-Human-Demon...::: Role play Area:::...

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 59 60 61 62 63 64 ... 109 110 111 112 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games