Welcome to Gaia! ::

Displaced Final Fantasy / KH Remnants

Back to Guilds

A place for final fantasy & KH fans still on gaia that would like to reconnect / meet 'new' fans. 

Tags: Final Fantasy, Kingdom Hearts, Square Enix, Roleplay, Cosplay 

Reply Displaced Final Fantasy Fans
-flops next to bonfire- Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 59 60 61 62 63 64 ... 84 85 86 87 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

TurkReno
Vice Captain

Opinionated Agent

PostPosted: Thu Mar 22, 2018 5:45 pm
Sora with Wings
Meteor XVI
Sora with Wings
Meteor XVI
Sora with Wings
Meteor XVI

"Oof!" he then looks at the direction of where he was hit. He looks at the wielder of the weapon that twacked him for no valid reason whatsoever. "Yes, ones like you..." he growls at the brunette. With a flick of his wrist, he strikes the brunette down with Thunder X in retaliation to the weapon smack.
said brunette flying mermaid flops on the ground with squeak and bounces into a nearby bush in a puff of leaves.

"That will teach him a lesson." he grins, then looks around a bit, curious of possibly anyone else care to talk or anything around this bonfire.
* hand thrust up outta the bush * JUST FOR THAT UR NOT GETTIN NONE OF MY MARSHMALLOWS emotion_donotwant

"HOW DARE YOU!" he roars "YOU'RE LUCKY THAT I DID NOT MAKE YOU A FISH-KABOB BY SHOVING THAT KEY OF YOURS DOWN YOUR THROAT!"
(crack at its finest xd
edit: made an awkward typo...)
* said key sails out of bush to bounce off ur head * stare

-swipes the bag of marshmallows while Sora is distracted.- >D  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 22, 2018 7:23 pm
TurkReno
Riku the Dark Pancake
PokeyHeadedBastard
Riku the Dark Pancake

User Image

TOTAL MARKET VALUE: 40,569p

Baby Grande
Sainte Ciel: Agape
Black GBI Agent Suit
Black and Silver Forehead Jewel
Fanged Regalia
Dark Conductor
His Darkness
Requiem of Dreams
Astra: Printer Paper Airplanes
Cheerful Holly
Paint Whiz
Only After My Dark Whisktea

Lol, that's funny.

It took him forever to find legs he liked for a low price and then he realized he had to go through that process all over again for a gun + face ( or eyes ) + hair + maybe arms and he was like Nope. And he quit, lol.

XDDD Poor Sora. But it seems Tseng accurately portrays how Sora is feeling. -snickers-
yes, exactly, yes! omg! hahaha :'D

i'm not sure how good a tsengy i'd be D8;;;;;
i usually play all the wussy lil characters so riku can be the strong ones n protect me >u>

but in the story he was writing tseng was like
physsiically weaker than cloud so cloud could protect him
but emotionally, he was the more confident bossy one and was a natural leader and all that
so it was like
they didn't have clearly defined roles
and tha'ts what made the story fun was it didn't have a seme/uke mentality thingy

and like i remember he was like really weak and this was after kadaj messed him all up, but he had all this inner strength in him...

i'm not sure i can protray that! gonk * intimidated by character *  

Sora with Wings
Vice Captain

Friendly Explorer

Sora with Wings
Vice Captain

Friendly Explorer

PostPosted: Thu Mar 22, 2018 7:24 pm
TurkReno
Sora with Wings
Meteor XVI
Sora with Wings
Meteor XVI

"That will teach him a lesson." he grins, then looks around a bit, curious of possibly anyone else care to talk or anything around this bonfire.
* hand thrust up outta the bush * JUST FOR THAT UR NOT GETTIN NONE OF MY MARSHMALLOWS emotion_donotwant

"HOW DARE YOU!" he roars "YOU'RE LUCKY THAT I DID NOT MAKE YOU A FISH-KABOB BY SHOVING THAT KEY OF YOURS DOWN YOUR THROAT!"
(crack at its finest xd

GAH! gonk YOU'RE ALL IN THIS TOGETHER AREN'T YOU!? * clinging to a corner of the bag and getting dragged along behind as its being swiped away *  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 22, 2018 7:41 pm
TurkReno
Elena Chan-chan
Riku the Dark Pancake
Elena Chan-chan
Riku the Dark Pancake
Elena Chan-chan

Yes he would

crying crying how could you forget about Mister Tseng?! crying

I have no explanation for my actions at this time, lol.

((that made me laugh way harder than it should have))

Well... I guess some explanation is better than none?

In that case I'll blame alcohol since that excuse always works for Reno.
But I have realized the error of my ways. I'll see what I can do.

Oh Reno, you're always a trendsetter...

hehe okay! :3

Life's work complete. I am trendsetter.

something to strike off your list today! What's next?  

Elena Chan-chan
Vice Captain

Chatty Agent

21,000 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Conversationalist 100

TurkReno
Vice Captain

Opinionated Agent

PostPosted: Fri Mar 23, 2018 2:37 pm
Sora with Wings
TurkReno
Riku the Dark Pancake
PokeyHeadedBastard
Riku the Dark Pancake

User Image

Baby Grande
Black GBI Agent Suit
Fanged Regalia
Dark Conductor
His Darkness
Requiem of Dreams
Cheerful Holly
Paint Whiz

Lol, that's funny.

It took him forever to find legs he liked for a low price and then he realized he had to go through that process all over again for a gun + face ( or eyes ) + hair + maybe arms and he was like Nope. And he quit, lol.

XDDD Poor Sora. But it seems Tseng accurately portrays how Sora is feeling. -snickers-

i usually play all the wussy lil characters so riku can be the strong ones n protect me >u>

but emotionally, he was the more confident bossy one and was a natural leader and all that
so it was like
and tha'ts what made the story fun was it didn't have a seme/uke mentality thingy

and like i remember he was like really weak and this was after kadaj messed him all up, but he had all this inner strength in him...

See, other than the fact that they are the bad guys in the game and are made to be beaten by the player...and they're portrayed as a joke in AC to lighten it up, I've personally always thought the Turks would be stronger than those in SOLDIER, just because they are the elite of Shinra.

Tseng is a strong, stern character with high expectations, rigorous decorum, and probably harsh on himself, though harsh but fair with others, given his background.

PostPosted: Fri Mar 23, 2018 2:39 pm
Sora with Wings
TurkReno
Sora with Wings
Meteor XVI
Sora with Wings
Meteor XVI

(crack at its finest xd

GAH! gonk YOU'RE ALL IN THIS TOGETHER AREN'T YOU!? * clinging to a corner of the bag and getting dragged along behind as its being swiped away *

Mwahaha. Oh look, I have caught a...land-fish. -keeps dragging the land-fish along.- Should we fillet it and eat it or keep it as a mascot in the office?  

TurkReno
Vice Captain

Opinionated Agent

TurkReno
Vice Captain

Opinionated Agent

PostPosted: Fri Mar 23, 2018 2:41 pm
Elena Chan-chan
TurkReno
Elena Chan-chan
Riku the Dark Pancake
Elena Chan-chan

Good question. Guess it's going to the bar?  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 23, 2018 2:43 pm
TurkReno
Elena Chan-chan
TurkReno
Elena Chan-chan
Riku the Dark Pancake
Elena Chan-chan

Good question. Guess it's going to the bar?

How silly of me, I should have guessed.... *follows you*  

Elena Chan-chan
Vice Captain

Chatty Agent

21,000 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Conversationalist 100

Sora with Wings
Vice Captain

Friendly Explorer

PostPosted: Fri Mar 23, 2018 3:55 pm
TurkReno
Sora with Wings
TurkReno
Riku the Dark Pancake
PokeyHeadedBastard
Riku the Dark Pancake

User Image

Baby Grande
Black GBI Agent Suit
Fanged Regalia
Dark Conductor
His Darkness
Requiem of Dreams
Cheerful Holly
Paint Whiz

Lol, that's funny.

so it was like

See, other than the fact that they are the bad guys in the game and are made to be beaten by the player...and they're portrayed as a joke in AC to lighten it up, I've personally always thought the Turks would be stronger than those in SOLDIER, just because they are the elite of Shinra.

Tseng is a strong, stern character with high expectations, rigorous decorum, and probably harsh on himself, though harsh but fair with others, given his background.

i think probably the soldier guys is prolly like physically a lot strong, cuz superpowers and jenova blood and all that, and with turks it's less about physical / magical capatiblies and morea bout the tech, like the bombs and gadgets and intell and more realistic types of things, liek they are two different genres or something lol

but in our universe i think tseng was like a super strong magic user, but he was super weak physically, and it took him a while to cast his spells but if they succeeded he was like super powerful or something. he was usually a supporter/healer type of character i think... he didn't attack unless he either had to, or nobody needed his support

BASICALLY we can't find a good rpg game to play together so we just do roleplays set up like rpg classes :l~  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 23, 2018 3:56 pm
TurkReno
Sora with Wings
TurkReno
Sora with Wings
Meteor XVI

(crack at its finest xd

Mwahaha. Oh look, I have caught a...land-fish. -keeps dragging the land-fish along.- Should we fillet it and eat it or keep it as a mascot in the office?
* flop flop * how could you! talking about eating me! DX no marshmallows for any of you!! * flop flop *  

Sora with Wings
Vice Captain

Friendly Explorer

TurkReno
Vice Captain

Opinionated Agent

PostPosted: Fri Mar 23, 2018 4:27 pm
Elena Chan-chan

-gains +1 stalker-
Hm, guess that means I need to drag the land-fish with.
-keeps a hold of the marshmallow bag, heading for the tiki bar.-

PostPosted: Fri Mar 23, 2018 4:29 pm
Sora with Wings
TurkReno
Sora with Wings
TurkReno
Sora with Wings
Meteor XVI

(crack at its finest xd

* flop flop * how could you! talking about eating me! DX no marshmallows for any of you!! * flop flop *

Marshmallows and sushi... huh. Yeah on second thought, the land-fish gets to live. -continues dragging-  

TurkReno
Vice Captain

Opinionated Agent

TurkReno
Vice Captain

Opinionated Agent

PostPosted: Fri Mar 23, 2018 4:37 pm
Sora with Wings

i think probably the soldier guys is prolly like physically a lot strong, cuz superpowers and jenova blood and all that, and with turks it's less about physical / magical capatiblies and morea bout the tech, like the bombs and gadgets and intell and more realistic types of things, liek they are two different genres or something lol

but in our universe i think tseng was like a super strong magic user, but he was super weak physically, and it took him a while to cast his spells but if they succeeded he was like super powerful or something. he was usually a supporter/healer type of character i think... he didn't attack unless he either had to, or nobody needed his support

BASICALLY we can't find a good rpg game to play together so we just do roleplays set up like rpg classes :l~

I don't know... I mean SOLDIER are the main muscle / cannon fodder / the public appearance types.

But I'd think the turks would be a step over them. They're the ninja-spies, probably have 157 ways to kill some one or some s**t. James bond stuff. They're resilient too, we know that much. Tseng survived a Sephiroth attack, we won't count the number of times the others got caught up in something or another. They've got to have something going on...

Sounds like you two need to get a D&D campaign going.

PostPosted: Fri Mar 23, 2018 5:00 pm
TurkReno
Elena Chan-chan

-gains +1 stalker-
Hm, guess that means I need to drag the land-fish with.
-keeps a hold of the marshmallow bag, heading for the tiki bar.-

maybe i'm just using you for the marshmallows  

Elena Chan-chan
Vice Captain

Chatty Agent

21,000 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Conversationalist 100

Elena Chan-chan
Vice Captain

Chatty Agent

21,000 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Conversationalist 100
PostPosted: Fri Mar 23, 2018 5:02 pm
TurkReno
Sora with Wings

I don't know... I mean SOLDIER are the main muscle / cannon fodder / the public appearance types.

But I'd think the turks would be a step over them. They're the ninja-spies, probably have 157 ways to kill some one or some s**t. James bond stuff. They're resilient too, we know that much. Tseng survived a Sephiroth attack, we won't count the number of times the others got caught up in something or another. They've got to have something going on...

Sounds like you two need to get a D&D campaign going.

3nodding I agree with Reno...
....for once

Displaced Final Fantasy Fans

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 59 60 61 62 63 64 ... 84 85 86 87 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games