Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply Quidditch Pitch
Quidditch Pitch B Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 59 60 61 62 63 64 ... 91 92 93 94 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Graydon Ironshield

Colorful Codger

1,050 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Wed Jul 19, 2023 12:05 pm
User Image
Linsey Grey-Cavendish
RavenclawFourth YearFourteen Years OldSingle │ Beater

Nor do I,” agreed Linsey, in reference to approaching the coming match with the Slytherins. The Snakes definitely had a good squad of players, but they had little margin if anything went wrong. Gryffindor’s tactic, while within the rules, just didn’t seem—quittich to her. Certainly wasn’t their fault they were so shorthanded, and to be honest, the Eagles weren’t far removed from being in a similar position. She nodded along with Milan when he spoke of his injuries, and how Yarrick would issues as well. Linsey said, “Magic’s good at mending injuries, but I’m not sure it can ever make one feel ‘whole’ again. Of course, I’ll help Yarrick anyway that I can.”

The idea of going on a date with Milan had Linsey simply over the moon, as it were, with excitement. An honest to goodness date, and with an upperclassman into the bargain. “Oh, I’m so looking forward to Saturday, it’ll be so much fun; jus’ the break we both need,” she said sunnily. “And I would love to walk down to Hogsmeade with you.” Too many times she’d seen couples going down to Hogsmeade together, and Linsey found herself wishing she were part of one of those couples. Saturday she’d get her chance; she didn’t know if anything more would come of it, but she did know she’d kick herself if she didn’t at least try.

Focused as she was on Milan, Linsey didn’t know Syd was even there until he spoke, and she didn’t care overly much for his tone or insinuations. Turning about to look at Syd with her bright blue eyes, she said in a tone masking her annoyance, “Ah dinnae know which match you were watchin’, but from my position, he did sterling, same as all of us. He did what he did nursin’ an old injury playin’ up with him. An’ you: if’n that catch don make the front page of the Dragon than ah dinnae ken what would. Now, as fer those ten points, it is those ten points thot have us ahead o’ the Lions, an’ first in the standings—right where we be needin’ te be.”

OOC:
Cinnabun Gryffie

kiska166

User Image
                  AC:18
                  Modifiers: +6 to Beater Actions, + 4 to Chaser Actions
                  Special Skills: Deft Dodger, Mean Swing, Natural Flyer
                  Lives: [ ] [ ] [ ]
                  Action:
                  Effect Value:

PostPosted: Wed Jul 19, 2023 12:28 pm
User ImageUser Image
xx Wʜᴇʀᴇ Aᴍ I? Quidditch Pitch
xxx Wʜᴏ Is Wɪᴛʜ Mᴇ? Linsey, other teammates
xxxx Wʜᴀᴛ's Gᴏɪɴɢ Oɴ? Ravenclaw v Hufflepuff Game
xxxxx Wʜᴀᴛ's Iɴsɪᴅᴇ Mʏ Hᴇᴀᴅ? He's right, though...

Milan simply nodded as Linsey commented on magic not being a perfect source of mending. Sure, he didn't have any physical scars from his injuries, but the pain remained. He decided to focus on everything but. "Yea, I'm sure Yarrick would appreciate the help. Especially before we face off against Gryffindor. Her brother's an absolute mad lad when handed a bat. And we all know how sibling rivalries go." He sent out a small chuckle, realizing the next game would see himself versus his sister.... but at least they played different positions, unlike literally all the Knapps and Knapp-Adjacent kids.

Linsey seemed far too excited about a luncheon with Milan, and he had to wonder if she was expecting anything wild. Maybe it was a setup? No, Linsey was a sweet kid and would never do something nefarious.... probably. "Sure thing, Linsey. We'll meet Saturday at eleven-thirty, then? Out by the main doors." As soon as he finished speaking, dark eyes looked up to watch Syd strut over, then he commented on Milan, still rubbing his tender ribs. "I didn't take any hits, luckily. Linsey and Yarrick did a good job keeping everyone safe." His voice was more even, measured and metered.

At his next words, Milan's gaze dropped to the ground. Linsey immediately jumped to his defense, saying everything from injuries to total point standings. Instead, dark eyes glanced at the hand on his shoulder. "I know, Syd. I know. Good job on catching the snitch. Thanks." His voice was quieter, an almost sadness to his tone. Milan drew himself in a bit, pulling his shoulder out from under Syd's hand. No matter what, he was determined to work until he wouldn't be an embarrassment for the entire school to see.

Graydon Ironshield

Kiska166

✮✩✮✩✮✩✮✩✮✩✮✩✮✩✮
          AC: 18
          Modifiers: +8 {Throwing} +8 {Stealing}
          Special Skills: Swift Swipe, Good Arm, Natural Flyer
          Total Roll: xx {xxxxxxx}
          1/3
          Lives: [✬] [✬] [✬]
          ✮✩✮✩✮✩✮✩✮✩✮✩✮✩✮

Cinnabun Gryffie
Vice Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100

Cinnabun Gryffie
Vice Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Thu Aug 03, 2023 4:04 pm
User ImageUser Image
xx❈ Wʜᴇʀᴇ Aᴍ I? Quidditch Pitch
xxx❈ Wʜᴏ Is Wɪᴛʜ Mᴇ? My broom and my thoughts
xxxx❈ Wʜᴀᴛ's Gᴏɪɴɢ Oɴ? GvH Game
xxxxx❈ Wʜᴀᴛ's Iɴsɪᴅᴇ Mʏ Hᴇᴀᴅ? It's gonna be a good game

Skyla walked out onto the pitch, her broom over her shoulder. After watching the last few games, she just hoped her team could prevent her from taking a dirt nap by the end of the game. Then again, her team contained the most.... aggressive of the Knapp family beaters, so she figured she'd be okay. The Hufflepuffs.... maybe not. But she'd be fine. Drawing in a breath of cool spring air, Sky started her stretching. Soon enough, her team would be out here, along with her brother, and they'd be able to kick off into the sky. All she had to do was catch the snitch. Hopefully without careening to the earth.... but for sure she needed the victory.

AC: xx
          Modifiers: +x {Spotting} +x {Catching}
          Special Skills: xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
          Spotted: x/3
          Catching: x/2
          Total Roll:xx {xxxxxx}

PostPosted: Thu Aug 03, 2023 5:51 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Zack Knapp
Gryffindor Fourth Year
Namaste ☁ Fite (Captain)☁Dragon☁Adventurers (Captain)☁Language☁Drama (Captain)☁Order of Stick☁Art☁Quidditch (Beater)

"What is my role?"

Zack ran onto the field screaming "LETS GOOOOO" He held his broom in his left hand, and his beater bat in the right. He was ready to take down some Badgers - and boy would he knock them out, there were only two reserves. he only had to hit 3 people, a handful of times, and he would be able to end the game - he had a goal.

""

""

""

"Mad inventory of course!"

Position: Beater
AC: 16
Modifiers: +7 hitting
Special Skills: Mean Swing, Nat Flyer, Deft Dodger, ADV Flying I & II;
Lives: User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Roll: + 7 =
Trying to:

“”

Stefan Lee Salvatore
Crew

Invisible Gekko

15,475 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Cheerbringer 100

kiska166
Crew

Devoted Winner

PostPosted: Thu Aug 03, 2023 11:34 pm
User Image
                                              You got a f a s t car
                                              I want a ticket to a n y w h e r e

╔════════════════════════════╗
                                              Mason Olson
                                              Fifteen Years Old - Fifth Year - Prefect - Halfblood
                                              Hufflepuff Quidditch Vice Captain & Chaser
                                              Member of the Music Club

╚════════════════════════════╝

Although they had lost the first game of the season, Mason was proud that he and his chasers were able to make a goal. At the very least, they at least matched Ravenclaw’s goal. Now, Nora just needed to catch the snitch and they would be golden. However, he wasn’t about to put that pressure on her. She already put more than enough pressure on herself, so Mason wanted to be a shoulder to lean on if she needed him even though she would probably lean on her boyfriend for support. Mason tried to hide his feelings as best as he could, and he thought he did a pretty good job of hiding them from Nora at least, but he felt quite jealous of Galen for going out with her. Unfortunately, he couldn’t even hate the guy. In fact, they were kind of friends and were definitely teammates. The fifteen year old did his best to ignore his true feelings when the couple was around and usually walked away as to not feel like a disgusted third wheel. Arriving alongside Benjamin, the brothers began their stretches with the younger talking the Vice Captain’s ear off about nothing as always.

Armour Class: 17
                                              Modifiers: (shooting +7) (stealing +7)
                                              Skills: Good Arm, Swift Swipe, Deft Dodger
                                              Lives: [1] [2] [3]
                                              Roll:
                                              Score: > than Keeper’s roll
                                              Steal: > than opponent’s AC

((OOC: outfit in left picture))

Maybe we make a d e a l
                                              Maybe t o g e t h e r we can get somewhere

Quote:

PostPosted: Thu Aug 03, 2023 11:42 pm
User Image

╔════════════════════════════╗
                                              Benjamin Olson
                                              Fourteen Years Old - Fourth Year - Hufflepuff - Halfblood
                                              Keeper - Member of the Art Club & Drama Club

╚════════════════════════════╝

Benjamin had a crush on the Captain but ever since she and Galen had started dating, the fourteen year old quickly got over her and moved on to crushing on Skyla Byrnes. On his way to the pitch, he had been telling Mason that he’d do better this time as he had been practicing, but he trailed off as his eye caught the opposing Seeker in his peripheral vision. “I’ll be right back,” he promised as he dropped his equipment down onto the ground before running off towards the brunette. “Hey, Skyla. Good luck today,” he greeted with a small.

Armour Class: 14
                                              Modifiers: (catching +7) (stealing +7)
                                              Skills: Great Catch, Swift Swipe, Deft Dodger
                                              Lives: [1] [2] [3]
                                              Roll:
                                              Catch: > than opponent’s roll

((OOC: outfit in left picture))

H e a r t ' s on fire, leaving all b e h i n d
                                              Dark as night, let the l i g h t n i n g guide you

Cinnabun Gryffie

kiska166
Crew

Devoted Winner

Cinnabun Gryffie
Vice Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Fri Aug 04, 2023 12:11 am
User ImageUser Image
xxx❈ Wʜᴏ Is Wɪᴛʜ Mᴇ? Ben Olson? And some other players
xxxxx❈ Wʜᴀᴛ's Iɴsɪᴅᴇ Mʏ Hᴇᴀᴅ? Has he ever wished me luck before?

Skyla was trying to stretch out her shoulders, brown eyes zoning out a bit before noticing someone running at her. Wait. Why was the Hufflepuff Keeper running toward her? He wished her good luck, a smile on his face. Sky... wasn't sure what to do, but she sent back a smile toward the fourth year. "Hey Ben. Good luck to you too? Any particular reason you're wishing me luck? Do you know something I don't?" She added, conspiratorially with a lifted eyebrow and a sly grin. She doubted he actually meant anything negative, but she supposed if anything went haywire, well... she'd know the truth. Honestly, Ben and Mason always seemed nice, so she didn't see any threat. Leaning back a bit, Sky worked on braiding her long curls, hoping to keep them out of her eyes while she flew.... not that it ever helped.

{{Wearing :: Quidditch Uniform, Knee-High Boots, Cherry Red Lipstick}}
          Kiska166

AC: xx
          Modifiers: +x {Spotting} +x {Catching}
          Special Skills: Sharp Eyes, Great Catch, Natural Flyer
          Total Roll:xx {xxxxxx}

PostPosted: Fri Aug 04, 2023 2:38 pm
User Image
                                          I Have a Dream, a song to sing
                                          To help me cope, with anything
                                          If you see the wonder, of a fairy tale
                                          You can take the future, even if you fail

User Image

Nora walked toward the pitch, her lips pursed in determination. After the last game, she was even more resolute than usual. It wasn't just that they had lost, that happened, perfection didn't exist. Her annoyance came at the fact that she'd been off her game. She'd let herself get overly distracted. She'd never even seen the snitch. She was better than that and she knew it.

As she stepped onto the pitch, she let her face go loose for a moment before replacing it with a smile. As she had learned, stressing would get her nowhere. She took in a deep breath and let it go slowly, relaxing along with it. "Hello hello," Nora said looking between her team members, trying her best to give off an air of ease and confidence.

User ImageUser ImageUser Image
                                          null

SherbertLemondrop

addaellis

PostPosted: Sat Aug 05, 2023 3:54 am

User Image☻☺
GALEN EZREAL SAYLOR

seventh year || Hufflepuff || halfblood metamorphmagus
Adventurer's Guild chronicler || Art Club cartoonist || Creature Appreciation Club enthusiast
Order of the Stick captain || Cooking Club executive chef || Quidditch chaser

Game time. Hufflepuff had a rough start, but they'd been practicing hard. Today they were against Gryffindor, who also had only had one game under their belt--, but one they'd won. It was an uphill battle, but hey, that just made for a great comeback story.

Nora and the Olsons had headed out of the locker room earlier, and Nora seemed to be doing her best to remain calm and confident.

"Hey, you'll be great. Trust in your training." he'd told her earlier, trying to be reassuring. Now, heading out to the pitch himself, Galen just gave Nora a grin and thumbs up of encouragement. It wasn't exactly a secret that they were dating, but there was no need to rub it in everyone's faces. He already had the honor dating the coolest girl in the world. Rubbing it in was just gratuitous.

Galen joined Mason in stretches as Ben chatted with Skyla. "Lookin' forward to putting our strategies to the test?"

setting Late || with Gryffindor and Hufflepuff people
appearance 5'10", serious green game colors in his hair and eyes || wearing quidditch uniform
status Alright, let's do this!

Position: Hufflepuff Chaser
Total roll: ## = ??

Stats: Chaser
AC: 20
Modifiers: +8 to catching the quaffle, +6 to everything else.
Special Skills: Natural Flyer, Deft Dodger, Great Catch
Lives: <3 <3 <3

[qtuoe="SherbertLemondrop"]
kiska166

Graydon Ironshielf

If sunlight bothers you in the path then
I'll spread the shade
If darkness scares you then
On the horizon I'll decorate the moon
If you're sad, then I'll crack jokes
And make you laugh
Laughing and singing this way
I'll walk four steps with you.
☺☻
~"Chaar Kadam" from PK..

PostPosted: Sat Aug 05, 2023 3:27 pm
Make my way through the motions, I try to ignore it
But home's looking farther the closer I get
Don't know why I can't see the end
Is it over yet? Hmm

User Image
User Image

Muggleborn Grчffındor Fourth Yeαr a** Kıcker

*¸.✬★*´´☽ Narine couldn't believe she was running late! She'd done everything right; she'd gotten up early to run some laps, made it in time for a healthy breakfast, and was on her way back to the tower when the damned staircases had to remind her that oop! It's magic! by the time she managed to get back in time for a shower she was well passed the time was due at the pitch! She ran down and was probably the last person there but at least the game hadn't started yet.

AC: 15
Modifiers: +6 to Swipe +6 to Shoot
Special Skills: Good Arm, Dang Healthy, Swift Swipe
Lives:
❤️ ❤️ ❤️ ❤️

Every happy phrase engraved in my mind
And I've always been a go-getter
There's truth in every word I write
But still, the growing pains, growing pains
They're keeping me up at night

User Image
Quote:

Yukina101
Crew

Surefire Codger

13,950 Points
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Friend of the Goat 100

Stefan Lee Salvatore
Crew

Invisible Gekko

15,475 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Cheerbringer 100
PostPosted: Sat Aug 05, 2023 5:23 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. gaia_angelleft Flick Winchester gaia_angelright
Hufflepuff First Year
Fencing ❦ Quidditch
"Just be yourself - there is no one better."

Flick was running late, but they were determined to beat Ivan to the field - Ivan who was running two steps behind them. They had been sitting eating breakfast, going over homework, and before they knew it the great hall was nearly empty.

"Hey don't let me get hit repeatedly this time Ivan!" Flick skidded to a stop with Ivan beside them, both panting just ever so slightly.

"Conceal. Don't Feel. Don't let them know."

Position: Beater
AC: 12
Modifiers: +2 hitting
Special Skills: Mean Swing, Dang Healthy, Deft Dodger
Lives: ❦❦❦❦
Roll: +2 =
Trying to: Hit someone

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Sat Aug 05, 2023 8:18 pm
User Image
Ronald David Quinn-Smith
HufflepuffSeventh YearSeventeen Years OldSingleChaserHufflepuff Prefect

On the plus side, we’re not playing in the middle of a snowstorm,’ thought Ron, as he walked towards the pitch before the start of Hufflepuff’s match against Gryffindor. In fact, it was a nice bright, sunny late winter day, which he hoped bode well for their chances today. ‘Which is a good thing; we need whatever good fortune comes our way.’ There was a time when he might have been anxious about the precarious situation Hufflepuff’s season was in, if they didn’t win today then their final match against Slytherin would be largely academic. Even though this was his last campaign, he found himself feeling rather zen-like about it all, he was here to play a game and have fun, play to win, of course, but it wasn’t the end of the world if it didn’t happen either.

If you’re still looking for Aria, she’s over there,” Brianna said, nudging her big brother in the ribs and gesturing. She controlled the urge to use her sing-song way of referring to Aria, it was more than a lot childish, and more than a little churlish to indulge in her little digs. Aria made him happy, and she wouldn’t begrudge him that.

Ron saw she was with her squad, and as much as he wanted to go over and wish her a good match, he knew better than to bother her while she was going over final preparations. Besides, he knew she would simply ignore him just on principle. Besides, he’d left a note for her letting her know win or lose, so long as neither of them were nursing injuries, he’d cook her dinner afterwards. He wasn’t any great shakes at cooking, but he’d made dinner plenty of times for him and his little sister over the years, and he was sure she would appreciate the effort. “Naw, I’m good, thank you. Besides, I reckon we’ll see plenty of each other aloft. Just finding it hard to believe this is the last time we’ll be going at it against each other.”

Brianna laughed softly, and she said dryly, “Keep your head in the game, Ronald, nostalgia can wait till later. You know, like after you’ve won the match. Lose today, and the rest of the season won’t mean a dang thing. Now, her crew absolutely poned us in that first match, so knock her off broomstick for me, willya?” Ron glanced over at Brianna, and asked her, “Still a little sore, are we?” Brianna answered, “Revenge is a dish best served cold, and today is cold enough. Good hunting, big brother.”

Ron and Brianna hugged briefly, before he shouldered his broomstick and headed out toward where the other Badgers were gathered.

Taken by Artemisia Rosalie League
OOC:
Username

User ImageAC: 18
Modifiers: +8 to Catch and Shoot the Quaffle
Special Skills: Good Arm, Great Catch, Natural Flyer
Lives: [ ] [ ] [ ]
Action:
Effect Value:  

Graydon Ironshield

Colorful Codger

1,050 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100

Cinnabun Gryffie
Vice Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Sun Aug 06, 2023 2:40 pm
User ImageUser Image
xx Wʜᴇʀᴇ Aᴍ I? Quidditch Pitch
xxx Wʜᴏ Is Wɪᴛʜ Mᴇ? The whole school!
xxxx Wʜᴀᴛ's Gᴏɪɴɢ Oɴ? Gryffindor v Hufflepuff
xxxxx Wʜᴀᴛ's Iɴsɪᴅᴇ Mʏ Hᴇᴀᴅ? At least the skies are clear today

Xiang was working on tying back her hair into messy space buns, ready for the game today. After tying yellow and red ribbons around her buns, Xiang whistled loudly, gesturing for everyone to take to the air. She also flew, though she was standing on her broom with hands on her hips. "Good morning, my beauties. Are we ready on both teams? Yes? Yes. Perfect."

"Alright, ladies, gents, and hot cocoa with peppermints. I want a nice clean game. We've got the Gryffindors versus the Hufflepuffs, and I know you're both excellent teams. No cheating, no being un-sportsman-like. All clear? Perfect. Here we go!" She released the bludgers first, followed by the snitch, then took the quaffle in hand. Holding it between the two starting Chasers, Xiang tossed the ball up, then quickly flew out of their way as the game began.

I'ᴍ sɪᴄᴋ ᴀɴᴅ ᴛɪʀᴇᴅ ᴏғ ʙᴇɪɴɢ sɪᴄᴋ ᴀɴᴅ ᴛɪʀᴇᴅ
          Aɴᴅ ʟᴇᴛᴛɪɴɢ ᴀʟʟ ᴛʜᴇsᴇ ɴᴇɢᴀᴛɪᴠᴇ ᴛʜᴏᴜɢʜᴛs ᴄᴏʟʟɪᴅᴇ
          Wʜʏ ʙᴇᴛʀᴀʏ ᴍʏ ᴍɪɴᴅ ᴡʜᴇɴ I ᴋɴᴏᴡ ᴛʜᴇ ᴄᴏɴᴛʀᴏʟ ɪs ᴍɪɴᴇ
          Gᴏᴛ ɴᴏ ᴛɪᴍᴇ ᴛᴏ sɪᴛ ᴏɴ ᴛʜᴇ sɪᴅᴇʟɪɴᴇs ᴀɴᴅ ᴡᴀᴛᴄʜ ᴛʜᴇᴍ ᴘʟᴀʏ
          Gᴏᴛᴛᴀ sᴛʀɪᴋᴇ ʟɪᴋᴇ ʟɪɢʜᴛɴɪɴɢ ᴀɴᴅ sʜɪɴᴇ ʟɪᴋᴇ ᴡᴇ'ʀᴇ ɴᴏᴛ ᴀғʀᴀɪᴅ
          Pᴇᴏᴘʟᴇ ᴀʀᴏᴜɴᴅ ᴛʜᴇ ᴡᴏʀʟᴅ sᴀʏ, I'ᴍ ᴀʟɪᴠᴇ
          I'ᴍ ʙʀᴇᴀᴛʜɪɴɢ ᴛᴏᴅᴀʏ, I'ᴍ ᴀʟɪᴠᴇ
          Jᴜsᴛ ᴅʏɪɴɢ ᴛᴏ ᴍᴀᴋᴇ ᴀ ɢᴏᴏᴅ ᴠɪʙᴇ, I'ᴍ sᴛɪʟʟ ɪɴ ᴛʜᴇ ɢᴀᴍᴇ
          Ⲁⲛⲇ Ⲓ ⲱⲟⲛ'ⲧ 𝓵ⲓ𝓿ⲉ ⲙⲩ 𝓵ⲓ𝓯ⲉ ⲁ𝓯ꞅⲁⲓⲇ

SherbertLemondrop rolled 1 20-sided dice: 20 Total: 20 (1-20)
PostPosted: Sun Aug 06, 2023 3:22 pm
User Image
                                          I Have a Dream, a song to sing
                                          To help me cope, with anything
                                          If you see the wonder, of a fairy tale
                                          You can take the future, even if you fail

User Image

Now I want cocoa. Without a moment's hesitation, Nora kicked off the ground and sped forward to what seemed like the general direction the snitch had gone. She was determined to play her best today.

Stats:
                                                AC: 17
                                                Modifiers: +8 to spotting or catching; +6 to everything else
                                                Special Skills: Sharp Eyes, Natural Flyer, Great Catch
                                                Lives: heart heart heart

null

SherbertLemondrop

Cinnabun Gryffie rolled 1 20-sided dice: 10 Total: 10 (1-20)

Cinnabun Gryffie
Vice Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Sun Aug 06, 2023 3:28 pm
User ImageUser Image
xxx❈ Wʜᴏ Is Wɪᴛʜ Mᴇ? My Team
xxxxx❈ Wʜᴀᴛ's Iɴsɪᴅᴇ Mʏ Hᴇᴀᴅ? It's gonna be a good game

Unfortunately, Sky didn't have time to wait on the reply, so instead she sent over a soft grin. Grabbing her broom, she took to the air, ready to help Gryffindor win. It looked like Nora was already ready to fight, so Sky narrowed her eyes as she searched the skies for the snitch.

AC: 18
          Modifiers: +8 {Spotting} +8 {Catching}
          Special Skills: Sharp Eyes, Great Catch, Natural Flyer
          Total Roll:18 {Failed to Spot}

Quidditch Pitch

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 59 60 61 62 63 64 ... 91 92 93 94 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games