Welcome to Gaia! ::

Asian Pride -- Asian Hangout for Asian People

Back to Guilds

Reply Asian Pride -- Asian Hangout for Asian People
BACK FROM THE DEAD KINDA. Questing? GET IN HERE, TELL ME. Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 59 60 61 62 63 64 ... 203 204 205 206 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Pixel Chef

PostPosted: Tue Dec 27, 2005 3:04 pm

Pagtatapat01
djTAKA
Animaznboy
FUTHURMUKKIN NUTS! Another one of my DDR Mats broke! gonk this time it was an expensive $90 Pro 1-inch thick mat!!! X_X ... The thing is... it can be zipped and unzipped. So you put this foamy stuff in it if you want it to be snug with itself. But it's basically like a normal mat tied down to another flat part so that it opens like this < .... In between that the foamy stuff would go. So, when I dance the bottom would rub against the foamy sutff and make cuts tears and holes ._. ... It was basically like killing a normal mat with a knife...

Buy a good metal one on Ebay. That ALWAYS works. Find one with a good return policy though, so once you get it, play till your legs die, and if the pad breaks, return it. surprised
People keep telling me hard mats are painful to use and more difficult to store. Can anyone clarify this?

One of my friend won a free DDR metal pad. I tried playing it few times and they don't really hurt. Yeah, they are difficult to store and they're quite heavy. It's better than keep having to buy new soft ddr pads. I stopped buying new pads after the 4th one. Soft pads are very easy to damage no matter how thick they are. I would go for Metal, they won't slide and not easily damage like the soft pads do.
PostPosted: Tue Dec 27, 2005 3:08 pm

djTAKA
Maybe some phones will be on sale during that time?

Nah, I can never find any good phones around here. All they have is RAZR's or something. Better off finding unlocked phones online. talk2hand

Yeah Razor phones are on sale for $79-99.
I got my phone with my family from last year. Buy 1 and get up to 3 free. surprised This is my 3rd phone. lol My other two was somehow got very damage.

Pixel Chef

TinyChinaDoll

PostPosted: Tue Dec 27, 2005 5:39 pm

King Henry
surprised I want to read it.

I like reading poetry, but I'm not that good at writing it neutral

I'm writing it now, but I think this sums it up, Henry. domokun

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
PostPosted: Tue Dec 27, 2005 7:50 pm

TinyChinaDoll
King Henry

whee Yes, we're all obsessed.

King Henry
Crew

Tahimek
Vice Captain

Dangerous Gaian

PostPosted: Tue Dec 27, 2005 7:54 pm

TinyChinaDoll
King Henry

That's disturbing...*wonders if too much time is spent on Gaia...*
PostPosted: Tue Dec 27, 2005 7:57 pm

Pixel Chef
djTAKA
Maybe some phones will be on sale during that time?

Nah, I can never find any good phones around here. All they have is RAZR's or something. Better off finding unlocked phones online. talk2hand

Yeah Razor phones are on sale for $79-99.
I got my phone with my family from last year. Buy 1 and get up to 3 free. surprised This is my 3rd phone. lol My other two was somehow got very damage.

I hope it's on sale without the agreement of a new 2 year contract. I hate those. gonk

djTAKA
Crew

djTAKA
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Dec 27, 2005 8:00 pm

Pixel Chef
Pagtatapat01
djTAKA
Animaznboy
FUTHURMUKKIN NUTS! Another one of my DDR Mats broke! gonk this time it was an expensive $90 Pro 1-inch thick mat!!! X_X ... The thing is... it can be zipped and unzipped. So you put this foamy stuff in it if you want it to be snug with itself. But it's basically like a normal mat tied down to another flat part so that it opens like this < .... In between that the foamy stuff would go. So, when I dance the bottom would rub against the foamy sutff and make cuts tears and holes ._. ... It was basically like killing a normal mat with a knife...

Buy a good metal one on Ebay. That ALWAYS works. Find one with a good return policy though, so once you get it, play till your legs die, and if the pad breaks, return it. surprised
People keep telling me hard mats are painful to use and more difficult to store. Can anyone clarify this?

One of my friend won a free DDR metal pad. I tried playing it few times and they don't really hurt. Yeah, they are difficult to store and they're quite heavy. It's better than keep having to buy new soft ddr pads. I stopped buying new pads after the 4th one. Soft pads are very easy to damage no matter how thick they are. I would go for Metal, they won't slide and not easily damage like the soft pads do.

Aren't you suppose to use shoes on metal anyways? ;P
The pads that include a bar are sometimes hard to store if the bar isn't removable, but the plain flat pad is easy, just drag it under your bed or prop it against a wall and you're good to go.
PostPosted: Wed Dec 28, 2005 12:03 am

djTAKA
Pixel Chef
Pagtatapat01
djTAKA
Animaznboy

Aren't you suppose to use shoes on metal anyways? ;P
The pads that include a bar are sometimes hard to store if the bar isn't removable, but the plain flat pad is easy, just drag it under your bed or prop it against a wall and you're good to go.
My parents don't trust e-bay... or trust anyplace farther than a 25 mile distance for that matter. X-X;;... So does anybody know a store in California where I can get one?

Animaznboy

. c i n n a m o n .

PostPosted: Wed Dec 28, 2005 4:49 am

Ditto to that animaznboy.

Mah parents don't trust anything on the internet ><"

Nerhhh..You guys sure talk alot.

Thinking about it now...this is the only thread I post in APG nowadays..

I'm boredd..

I'll go and watch something.
PostPosted: Wed Dec 28, 2005 5:25 am

I'm getting super hyper sensitive about the whole 'Do all asians like (insert word)?' threads in the APG.

In fact, I'm getting hyper sensitive about the APG in the 1st place..

]= I think I'll take a break for a bit.

TinyChinaDoll

Zafkiel

PostPosted: Wed Dec 28, 2005 5:48 pm

gonk you guys did so much without me around.
PostPosted: Wed Dec 28, 2005 11:02 pm

Zafkiel
gonk you guys did so much without me around.
You mean you're around???

J/K...

Tahimek
Vice Captain

Dangerous Gaian

Animaznboy

PostPosted: Wed Dec 28, 2005 11:59 pm

Heyyy JD what's your Siggy mean? X-x;;
PostPosted: Thu Dec 29, 2005 11:38 am

I SWEAR to guys I'm alive. Really.
I make my post saying I'm coming back and then my English teacher apparently makes it her goal to drown her students in neverending essays. sweatdrop

Hope you guys had a great Christmas!
Ps, AWESOME song Taka. 3nodding

.make.a.wish.

djTAKA
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Dec 29, 2005 12:54 pm

.make.a.wish.
I SWEAR to guys I'm alive. Really.
I make my post saying I'm coming back and then my English teacher apparently makes it her goal to drown her students in neverending essays. sweatdrop

Hope you guys had a great Christmas!
Ps, AWESOME song Taka. 3nodding

Exactly! 4laugh
Asian Pride -- Asian Hangout for Asian People

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 59 60 61 62 63 64 ... 203 204 205 206 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games