Welcome to Gaia! ::

POKEMON: Eᴛᴇʀɴᴀʟ Rᴇᴠᴏʟᴜᴛɪᴏɴ

Back to Guilds

A Pokemon Roleplaying guild focused on fun and entertainment! We try to keep our members in mind in everything we do! 

Tags: Pokemon, Roleplay, RPing, Gaming, Revolution 

Reply POKEMON: Eᴛᴇʀɴᴀʟ Rᴇᴠᴏʟᴜᴛɪᴏɴ
Questions, Comments, and Concerns Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 59 60 61 62 63 64 ... 141 142 143 144 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Loonamist
Crew

8,750 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Fri Sep 04, 2015 11:52 pm
amarzyciel
Loonamist
amarzyciel

I'm not sure what you mean about giving a heartscale to an npc... But you can just give it to a pokemon to have them learn a tutor move : )
- I am referring to those npc in game where you trade heartscale to have it teach move to pokemon.

- water areas specifically to encounter water type (fishing, surfing, or just nearby. ) as I do notice the list of pokemon are mostly land pokemon.
ah, that's a good idea, splash is actually usable move ( to move around) o_o
I imagine it will need training for fish pokemon to battle on land though.

I'm guessing Tano kind of helped, but if you need any more clarification on the water thing, I'm happy to assist.

And for the heart scale, I think some people give them directly to their pokemon, kind of like Balm Mushrooms, or use them in other ways, so it's up to you on how you want to rp that out : )

Yup, Tano gave me some idea of how to train the feebas.

okay, I imagine a pokemon swallowing it or it just glows like evolution stone when used.

Glad to hear it! >w<

And yeah, the latter is basically what I've been doing =w= Lol very open to creative interpretation. Anyway, let me know if I can help with anything else ^^  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 06, 2015 3:53 pm
Loonamist

Labor day weekend and everyone's AFK crying
What up with chu loona !  

JadeRabbitEmperor

High-functioning Garbage

19,525 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Married 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

Shadow - Dragon

Dangerous Lunatic

17,125 Points
  • Happy 13th, Gaia Online! 50
  • Millionaire 200
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Mon Sep 07, 2015 11:31 am
Most questions are good, comments might be a bit negative but since I'm training Pokemon right now I want to make a good one.

Thank you so much for the areas with hordes that have 4 levels even if there's a repeat. I.E. Geosenge Town has levels 7, 7, 8, 9 which means I can use one post to roll for both levels. In other areas where there's only three I need to roll then RGN. So in end, thank you.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 07, 2015 11:47 am
Shadow - Dragon
Most questions are good, comments might be a bit negative but since I'm training Pokemon right now I want to make a good one.

Thank you so much for the areas with hordes that have 4 levels even if there's a repeat. I.E. Geosenge Town has levels 7, 7, 8, 9 which means I can use one post to roll for both levels. In other areas where there's only three I need to roll then RGN. So in end, thank you.

Oh! I'm glad to hear that x3 I know I enjoy being able to roll multiple of a dice then having to generate, or do different dice a bunch of times, too >w>

Thank you for taking the time to actually comment on it! We really appreciate it ^^  

Loonamist
Crew

8,750 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Shadow - Dragon

Dangerous Lunatic

17,125 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Mon Sep 07, 2015 3:58 pm
When does voting end? I have like half done ballots that I need to finish  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 07, 2015 4:06 pm
Shadow - Dragon

As it says in the first post of the 2nd page of the contest, voting will end on september 22nd, so if you have half the ballots done already then you have plenty of time c:  

SpectralEternity

Crew

Angelic Guardian

43,250 Points
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Megathread 100

Shadow - Dragon

Dangerous Lunatic

17,125 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Mon Sep 07, 2015 4:13 pm
SpectralEternity
Shadow - Dragon

As it says in the first post of the 2nd page of the contest, voting will end on september 22nd, so if you have half the ballots done already then you have plenty of time c:

It's you! Side comment: In the achievement page you have ALL the achievements in a single post. Did you consider putting them in multiple posts? I copy directly from the master list and quote then search for the achievement but it would be easier if they were separated. I guess it's more of a comment and less of a suggestion because that's just me, unless more people do that too.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 07, 2015 5:52 pm
Shadow - Dragon
SpectralEternity
Shadow - Dragon

It's you! Side comment: In the achievement page you have ALL the achievements in a single post. Did you consider putting them in multiple posts? I copy directly from the master list and quote then search for the achievement but it would be easier if they were separated. I guess it's more of a comment and less of a suggestion because that's just me, unless more people do that too.

Its me! >w<

Well I wouldn't be against the idea, but at the moment achievements are pretty few in number (aside from the pokedex achievements) that putting them in separate posts seems unnecessary, but if you're having problems surfing through them then I can take another look at the lists' organization and see about maybe separating them. I did try and sort them into sections based on what they're related to, for instance theres a section for pokedex achievements and another for breeding labeled with a bold and slightly bigger text. :0  

SpectralEternity

Crew

Angelic Guardian

43,250 Points
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Megathread 100

Shadow - Dragon

Dangerous Lunatic

17,125 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Mon Sep 07, 2015 5:58 pm
SpectralEternity

Yeah but they are all one post still. So like one post for RPer achievements, another post for the character, another for badge related achievements, etc. etc.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 07, 2015 6:23 pm
Shadow - Dragon
SpectralEternity

Yeah but they are all one post still. So like one post for RPer achievements, another post for the character, another for badge related achievements, etc. etc.

Right. I understand the idea, I will certainly consider it :0 Thank you!  

SpectralEternity

Crew

Angelic Guardian

43,250 Points
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Megathread 100

StarlightSchism

Dapper Dabbler

PostPosted: Tue Sep 08, 2015 10:39 am
I just realized that I never posted in the august update! I wanted to say, i like all the clever achievement names. Also this was a great update for clarifications and adding new things.

There was one thing I wanted to ask about, however, regarding the move Counter, which was changed to only include moves that make contact. As far as I know, from looking on bulbapedia and serebii, counter can be used on all physical moves (which includes moves that do not make contact). I understand it doesn't make "sense" to counter non contact moves, but given that mirror coat can counter all special moves it isn't fair to restrict the physical counterpart when the special attack one has no such restriction. If any of you know for a fact that you can't counter moves that don't make contact in the games then im fine with the change, but I can't find anywhere online that says otherwise o:  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 08, 2015 10:56 am
StarlightSchism
I just realized that I never posted in the august update! I wanted to say, i like all the clever achievement names. Also this was a great update for clarifications and adding new things.

There was one thing I wanted to ask about, however, regarding the move Counter, which was changed to only include moves that make contact. As far as I know, from looking on bulbapedia and serebii, counter can be used on all physical moves (which includes moves that do not make contact). I understand it doesn't make "sense" to counter non contact moves, but given that mirror coat can counter all special moves it isn't fair to restrict the physical counterpart when the special attack one has no such restriction. If any of you know for a fact that you can't counter moves that don't make contact in the games then im fine with the change, but I can't find anywhere online that says otherwise o:

I'm glad you like them! >w< Tano came up with the Mavel vs DC pokedex set, but I came up with the others u wu they're all wonderful lol

Anywho, that is true, in the games they can be used on any physical move, however as it was, Counter was far too powerful if only for the fact that you will almost always know what your opponent is going to use and so you can adjust your attack plan accordingly. To make up for the lack of the video game's "blindness" factor, we limited Counter to only moves that make contact. Besides, it doesn't make much sense to counter an attack that doesn't actually hit you. How exactly does one counter an earthquake....? It's a physical attack but it doesn't make contact. If you think about it in that sense, a counterattack usually requires the target to attack you in close proximity so that you can "counter" their attack with another attack. With these two things in mind we decided to just limit counter to Contact moves. I hope that explains it :0  

SpectralEternity

Crew

Angelic Guardian

43,250 Points
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Megathread 100

Shadow - Dragon

Dangerous Lunatic

17,125 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Tue Sep 08, 2015 1:32 pm
I want to make a note. I don't have half done, I have most of them Half done. So not like ___ complete more like almost all half complete  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 08, 2015 1:43 pm
So Scald - 80 || 7/10 chance of burn, if Shedinja is attacked with this but wonder guard prevents it from hitting does the chance of burn still occur or not since wonder guard basically stopped the attack?  

Shadow - Dragon

Dangerous Lunatic

17,125 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Partygoer 500

JadeRabbitEmperor

High-functioning Garbage

19,525 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Married 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Tue Sep 08, 2015 9:16 pm
Loonamist
If i remember correctly we still need to make the three posts to use a train correct ?  
POKEMON: Eᴛᴇʀɴᴀʟ Rᴇᴠᴏʟᴜᴛɪᴏɴ

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 59 60 61 62 63 64 ... 141 142 143 144 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games