Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Writers' Land Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild where you can post stories you have written. And of course we've got roleplays too. 

Tags: story telling, Role playing, Art corner 

Reply 1x1/1x2 Roleplays
New Life After Death Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 59 60 61 62 63 64 ... 114 115 116 117 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

PostPosted: Wed Dec 16, 2015 11:33 am

User Image

Abigail Smith

User Image

She frowned at him,"That doesn't help, distract yes, help no.", she told him.

EternalKnight2013
PostPosted: Wed Dec 16, 2015 7:03 pm

Thorn the Lone Shewolf

Damian shrugged and then said."Well if you think of it distractions help you temporarily. So in a way I did help."Damian then moved back to her side and then sat down still grinning.

EternalKnight2013
Vice Captain

Dapper Smoker

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

PostPosted: Wed Dec 16, 2015 7:14 pm

User Image

Abigail Smith

User Image

As he sat beside her, she just looked at him. "It's getting worse.", she said as she moved her hand down from her cheek. Showing her cheek was getting puffy now.

EternalKnight2013
PostPosted: Wed Dec 16, 2015 9:35 pm

Thorn the Lone Shewolf

Damian nodded and then placed a hand on her cheek and then concentrated. He healed her cheek. He lowered his hand and the puffiness started to go down a bit.

EternalKnight2013
Vice Captain

Dapper Smoker

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

PostPosted: Wed Dec 16, 2015 9:42 pm

User Image

Abigail Smith

User Image

She looked at him and smiled,"It's better, but it'll have to be yanked out.", she said. Thankfully the pain had slowly left.

EternalKnight2013
PostPosted: Wed Dec 16, 2015 10:00 pm

Thorn the Lone Shewolf

Damian sat there and said."If you want I could ask Apollo for a hand. You know him being the god of medicine and all. He could help with anything you need done. He owes me a few favors."

EternalKnight2013
Vice Captain

Dapper Smoker

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

PostPosted: Wed Dec 16, 2015 10:06 pm

User Image

Abigail Smith

User Image

She looked at him and raised an eyebrow. "Really? Fine sweetie, let's get it done.", she said.

EternalKnight2013
PostPosted: Thu Dec 17, 2015 12:01 pm

Thorn the Lone Shewolf

Damian nodded and then said."Then take my hand and I will take you to his temple."He waited until she grabbed his hand and then when she did he teleported them to Apollo's temple.

Apollo stopped what he was doing when he felt Damian's presence. He was dressed in a pair of jeans, a blue shirt, a jean jacket and had Converse on."Damian how can I help you?"

Damian looked to Abigail and the turned back to Apollo."She needs a tooth pulled out. Can you help her out."

Apollo looked at Abigail and then back to Damian."That should be simple. Please come here miss."A chair appeared right next to Apollo.

EternalKnight2013
Vice Captain

Dapper Smoker

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

PostPosted: Thu Dec 17, 2015 4:35 pm

User Image

Abigail Smith

User Image

Hearing him about taking her to Apollo's temple she nodded then grabbed his hand. Once they appeared she looked around curiously as her fiance made the introduction. Letting out a small sigh she looked at Damian then unhooked her fingers from his. Then sat in the chair that the God of Medicine and more had made appeared. "Not just a tooth a wisdom tooth...", she told Apollo before pointing to her left cheek towards the bottom area.

EternalKnight2013
PostPosted: Fri Dec 18, 2015 12:27 pm

Thorn the Lone Shewolf

Apollo nodded to Abigail before he nodded and said."This is a simple matter for me."Apollo then changed into a medical uniform."Okay miss let me see this tooth."

EternalKnight2013
Vice Captain

Dapper Smoker

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

PostPosted: Fri Dec 18, 2015 6:21 pm

User Image

Abigail Smith

User Image

She opened her mouth for him, though the tooth was barely even broken through the gum.

EternalKnight2013
PostPosted: Tue Dec 22, 2015 1:14 pm

Thorn the Lone Shewolf

Apollo seemed to study the tooth and then he nodded."This is simple.Okay I will now numb your mouth."He closed his eyes and then not long after Abigail would feel her mouth going numb. Apollo then started the operation. It didn't take long since he was a god. Ten minutes later he moved away from Abigail and said."Okay miss. Your wisdom tooth is out. The wound should heal soon."Apollo then turned to Damian and said."Is that all you require."

Damian nodded and said"Yes that is all....thank you Apollo."He then turned to Abigail."How are you Abigail."

EternalKnight2013
Vice Captain

Dapper Smoker

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

PostPosted: Tue Dec 22, 2015 3:53 pm

User Image

Abigail Smith

User Image

She closed her eyes as Apollo had preformed the operation. Once it was done she sat up and sighed. Then she rubbed her jaw a bit and looked at Apollo with a nod,"Thanks.", she said with a smile. Now as she looked at him Damian her smile got a bit bigger,"Maybe we can grab something to eat?", she mused.

EternalKnight2013
PostPosted: Wed Dec 23, 2015 11:43 am

Thorn the Lone Shewolf

Damian grinned back to Abigail."Very well then what would you like to get to eat."

EternalKnight2013
Vice Captain

Dapper Smoker

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

PostPosted: Wed Dec 23, 2015 2:56 pm

User Image

Abigail Smith

User Image

She thought it over and bit her lip,"Maybe try some Greek food.", she suggested. All thanks to the two Sherrilyn Kenyon novels; this controller of her character has read.

EternalKnight2013
1x1/1x2 Roleplays

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 59 60 61 62 63 64 ... 114 115 116 117 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games