Welcome to Gaia! ::

❝ Princeton Academy ❞ School for Boys

Back to Guilds

Yaoi roleplay. 

Tags: Yaoi, academy, shoujo, anime, manga 

Reply Classrooms
Physical Education Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 59 60 61 62 63 64 ... 71 72 73 74 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

the amazing kitsune

Dapper Explorer

PostPosted: Tue Aug 08, 2017 8:36 am
Genkawolf
User Image
Moris Stealth
Moris chuckled a little hearing how excited his boyfriend was as they left social studies classroom. Headed over to the bleachers after entering the gym. "What game do you think they're playing over there?" he asked Jeffery quietly before sitting down and watching Jason and Kana with his knack sack on the floor.
the amazing kitsune
X_Innocent_Uke_Heart_X

]

User Image

User Image

Sitting next to Moris he put his thinking face on before snapping his fingers" oh yes that's racket ball I played it school before..."he paused and grimaced closing his eyes  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 08, 2017 9:20 am
User Image
Moris Stealth
Moris gently rubs his hands together and he was a little startled when he heard the snapping of the fingers. "Racket ball? I thought that would involve an actual racket" he said not quite convinced that was being played. "You alright, Jeff? A headache?" he asked his boyfriend noticing his eyes closed.
the amazing kitsune
Quote:

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100

the amazing kitsune

Dapper Explorer

PostPosted: Tue Aug 08, 2017 9:28 am
Genkawolf
User Image
Moris Stealth
Moris gently rubs his hands together and he was a little startled when he heard the snapping of the fingers. "Racket ball? I thought that would involve an actual racket" he said not quite convinced that was being played. "You alright, Jeff? A headache?" he asked his boyfriend noticing his eyes closed.
the amazing kitsune
Quote:

Jeffery opened his eyes "no I'm fine "he said softly as he watched the other two guys "and this might be something like it but "he then turned to moris with a grin and rubbed the back of his head sheepishly "my memory has never good so I could be wrong "he said with a chuckle  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 08, 2017 9:43 am
User Image
Moris Stealth
Moris felt relieved to hear that Jeffery was doing fine because he didn't know what to do if there were a health problem. He couldn't help smiling just a little at the sight of his boyfriend's grin. "Your memory is good enough to me. I didn't really know anything about sports and games like before coming to school" he responded.
the amazing kitsune
Quote:

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100

the amazing kitsune

Dapper Explorer

PostPosted: Tue Aug 08, 2017 10:32 am
Genkawolf
User Image
Moris Stealth
Moris felt relieved to hear that Jeffery was doing fine because he didn't know what to do if there were a health problem. He couldn't help smiling just a little at the sight of his boyfriend's grin. "Your memory is good enough to me. I didn't really know anything about sports and games like before coming to school" he responded.
the amazing kitsune
Quote:

img]http://i.imgur.com/goj59hH.jpg[/img]

Jeffery blushed slightly and scratched his cheek above his scars "you really think so "he said softly looking away a embarrassed look on his face, Jeffery stretched out and then laid his head in Moris lap " I guess we will be waiting untill they are done huh?"he said looking at Moris  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 08, 2017 11:07 am
Jason

Ĵαƨσи Ƙɛɛ Ĵσниƨσи

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Jason nodded gently as he moved and shifted slightly but he started to play with the other watching him calmly before he moved to hit the ball back to the other hearing the door open to the classroom. "Any students who came in can play what they would like today in class unless you like to play with me and Kana then I think we can figure something out. So please do as you like"he said watching the ball just in case and to be prepared for the next hit.

the amazing kitsune

Genkawolf
Ah okay

TimeKeys

Ksiezniczka_Jesien

Dedicated Giver

11,775 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
  • Marathon 300

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100
PostPosted: Tue Aug 08, 2017 11:25 am
User Image
Moris Stealth
Moris thought Jeff's reactions were sort of adorable and lucky to get to see these things in person. "Of course I do" he replied smiling softly. Lightly stroked his boyfriend's hair after the other had laid his head on his lap. "I think its the good way to get familiar with the game" he said then yawns a little. "We will observe for a little while, sir" he said loudly to be heard by the teacher.
the amazing kitsune
X_Innocent_Uke_Heart_X

PostPosted: Tue Aug 08, 2017 11:33 am
X_Innocent_Uke_Heart_X

User Image

Kana watches the ball when it was hit by the teacher and hits it back before it can touch the floor towards the wall again. He briefly glanced at two students that came in and remembered them from yesterday's gym class.  

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100

Ksiezniczka_Jesien

Dedicated Giver

11,775 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Tue Aug 08, 2017 11:48 am
Jason

Ĵαƨσи Ƙɛɛ Ĵσниƨσи

Tenderly he moved a bit before nodding as he glanced back to the wall to see that the ball was coming back at him as he frowned slightly at how quick it was coming. Moving he calmly hit the ball back slightly slipping but at least he hit it back to the other moving to stand up.

the amazing kitsune

Genkawolf
Ah okay

TimeKeys

PostPosted: Tue Aug 08, 2017 12:01 pm
X_Innocent_Uke_Heart_X

User Image

"You're really good at this for a first timer, sir" Kana praises Jason after the man returns the ball. He moves to hit back at an angle so its heading in a different direction after bouncing off the wall to add in on the difficulty.  

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100

the amazing kitsune

Dapper Explorer

PostPosted: Tue Aug 08, 2017 1:05 pm
Genkawolf
User Image
Moris Stealth
Moris thought Jeff's reactions were sort of adorable and lucky to get to see these things in person. "Of course I do" he replied smiling softly. Lightly stroked his boyfriend's hair after the other had laid his head on his lap. "I think its the good way to get familiar with the game" he said then yawns a little. "We will observe for a little while, sir" he said loudly to be heard by the teacher.
the amazing kitsune
X_Innocent_Uke_Heart_X

User Image

Jeffry let out a "hmmm" of happiness as Moris ran his fingers they his black locks he always loved this feeling it always got him relaxed. He let out s small yawn as he relaxed to the blondes touch "you have magic hands"he sai  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 08, 2017 1:50 pm
User Image
Moris Stealth
Moris thought the game going on seemed pretty straight forward of bouncing a ball against the wall. "Hand moisturizer is key" he said jokingly. "Ever since I've been hanging around you, I have more energy to spare. Usually I would be taking a nap around this time of day from lack of energy. Thank you for that change" he said softly as he continues to stroke Jeff's hair.
the amazing kitsune
Quote:

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100

the amazing kitsune

Dapper Explorer

PostPosted: Tue Aug 08, 2017 2:02 pm
Genkawolf
User Image
Moris Stealth
Moris thought the game going on seemed pretty straight forward of bouncing a ball against the wall. "Hand moisturizer is key" he said jokingly. "Ever since I've been hanging around you, I have more energy to spare. Usually I would be taking a nap around this time of day from lack of energy. Thank you for that change" he said softly as he continues to stroke Jeff's hair.
the amazing kitsune
Quote:

User Image
"Well I live to please " he said with a chuckle as he continued to relax "it could also be with my power with water a bit as well, water can be like calm flowing stream or raging rapids so it could be rubing off on you "  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 08, 2017 4:18 pm
User Image
Moris Stealth
Moris chuckles along with Jeffery before yawning again. "I had thought it was because I was using my ability and encouraged to do more physical things by hand. Maybe its both" he suggested. "What made you enroll to this school?" he asked him.
the amazing kitsune
Quote:

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100

the amazing kitsune

Dapper Explorer

PostPosted: Tue Aug 08, 2017 5:28 pm
Genkawolf
User Image
Moris Stealth
Moris chuckles along with Jeffery before yawning again. "I had thought it was because I was using my ability and encouraged to do more physical things by hand. Maybe its both" he suggested. "What made you enroll to this school?" he asked him.
the amazing kitsune
Quote:

"Well I was hoping to maybe meet others who could do stuff similar to me but mainly because to get away from the memories "he said that last part a whisper only loud enough for his boyfriend to hear  
Classrooms

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 59 60 61 62 63 64 ... 71 72 73 74 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games