Welcome to Gaia! ::

Revolution: Gaia Β©

Back to Guilds

Tags: Gaia, Revolution, Change, Cash Shop, Gaia Cash 

Reply 🌟Revolution: Gaia - General Discussion and info.
πŸ“£ Introduce yourself here so we can welcome you! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 59 60 61 62 63 64 ... 74 75 76 77 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Dal-da

PostPosted: Tue Jan 21, 2014 5:47 pm
Hi~ My name is Jessica
Uh, I love kpop and korean drama~
GC stuff and marketplace inflation is really being an annoying butt to me.
Currently trying to hoard some gold, but have no hope in achieving any items I'd really want~

Edit: Do we have a banner for this guild? If so, can someone give me the code ><

PostPosted: Tue Jan 21, 2014 6:07 pm
Dal-da
Hi~ My name is Jessica
Uh, I love kpop and korean drama~
GC stuff and marketplace inflation is really being an annoying butt to me.
Currently trying to hoard some gold, but have no hope in achieving any items I'd really want~

Edit: Do we have a banner for this guild? If so, can someone give me the code ><

Welcome to the guild, Jessica. smile
Hope you have a good stay around here.

In the following threads you can find all the banners of our guild. PIck one what you like:
http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?t=24009437
http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?t=24053769  

TheJesterGuy

Aged Gaian

Mad~Madisson

Sweet Pyromaniac

PostPosted: Tue Jan 21, 2014 6:16 pm
User ImageEYESWATCHING
      a l w a y s p l o t t i n g
β–ƒ β–ƒ β–ƒ β–ƒ β–ƒ β–ƒ β–ƒβ–ƒβ–ƒβ–ƒβ–ƒβ–ƒβ–ƒβ–ƒβ–ƒβ–ƒβ–ƒβ–ƒβ–ƒβ–ƒβ–ƒβ–ƒβ–ƒβ–ƒβ–ƒβ–ƒβ–ƒβ–ƒβ–ƒβ–ƒβ–ƒβ–ƒβ–ƒβ–ƒ

hey there!
                      Mad~madisson here.
                      I'm from Puerto Rico, but I'm currently living in China teaching English to young kids.
                      I joined because of how gaia seems to solely focus on GC and has left everything else gathering dust.
                      I miss the events, the days we'd actually use the world map, and the days when announcements could be related to the site and not GC items.

β–ƒβ–ƒβ–ƒβ–ƒβ–ƒβ–ƒβ–ƒβ–ƒβ–ƒβ–ƒβ–ƒβ–ƒβ–ƒβ–ƒβ–ƒβ–ƒβ–ƒβ–ƒβ–ƒβ–ƒβ–ƒβ–ƒβ–ƒβ–ƒβ–ƒβ–ƒβ–ƒβ–ƒβ–ƒ β–ƒ β–ƒ β–ƒ β–ƒ β–ƒ

PostPosted: Tue Jan 21, 2014 6:27 pm
Quote:
User ImageEYESWATCHING
β–ƒ β–ƒ β–ƒ β–ƒ β–ƒ β–ƒ β–ƒβ–ƒβ–ƒβ–ƒβ–ƒβ–ƒβ–ƒβ–ƒβ–ƒβ–ƒβ–ƒβ–ƒβ–ƒβ–ƒβ–ƒβ–ƒβ–ƒβ–ƒβ–ƒβ–ƒβ–ƒβ–ƒβ–ƒβ–ƒβ–ƒβ–ƒβ–ƒβ–ƒ

hey there!
                      Mad~madisson here.
                      I'm from Puerto Rico, but I'm currently living in China teaching English to young kids.
                      I joined because of how gaia seems to solely focus on GC and has left everything else gathering dust.
                      I miss the events, the days we'd actually use the world map, and the days when announcements could be related to the site and not GC items.

β–ƒβ–ƒβ–ƒβ–ƒβ–ƒβ–ƒβ–ƒβ–ƒβ–ƒβ–ƒβ–ƒβ–ƒβ–ƒβ–ƒβ–ƒβ–ƒβ–ƒβ–ƒβ–ƒβ–ƒβ–ƒβ–ƒβ–ƒβ–ƒβ–ƒβ–ƒβ–ƒβ–ƒβ–ƒ β–ƒ β–ƒ β–ƒ β–ƒ β–ƒ

Hi Madison!
Your avi is pretty sweet!
Glad to have you with us. You are welcome to put your 2 cents in wherever you want. We always like hearing what users have to say. emotion_brofist

User Image  

Pwnder
Captain

Generous Trader

26,075 Points
  • Fusion Master 1000
  • Guildmember 100
  • Winged 100

Mad~Madisson

Sweet Pyromaniac

PostPosted: Tue Jan 21, 2014 6:30 pm
Pwnder
User ImageEYESWATCHING

Thanks!
                      I appreciate the comment and welcome. =3
                      Hopefully I'll be able to express my concerns and ideas clearly.
                      I'm not very good with words. sweatdrop

PostPosted: Tue Jan 21, 2014 6:38 pm
Mad~Madisson
Pwnder
User ImageEYESWATCHING

Thanks!
                      I appreciate the comment and welcome. =3
                      Hopefully I'll be able to express my concerns and ideas clearly.
                      I'm not very good with words. sweatdrop

Its all goood!

Not everyone has to be. Its all about how we as users are feeling at the moment.

Your siggy is so pretty. Check out the R:G Member handbook and you will find a ton more banners in there if you like em'.

We do an ATG (Ask The Guild) every Monday and pretty much discuss the weeks events on Gaia. We are using our avatar entries in the Arenas to voice our opinions as well if your interested in that.  

Pwnder
Captain

Generous Trader

26,075 Points
  • Fusion Master 1000
  • Guildmember 100
  • Winged 100

EternallyAnna

Fashionable Businesswoman

PostPosted: Tue Jan 21, 2014 7:20 pm
WateryGrave
WateryGrave---call me Grave.
I've been on Gaia since 2005. It's changed a lot and I'm glad I'm not the only one unhappy about it. It's pretty lame that they became cash-addicted. I left Gaia for about two years or so, only coming on and off for random things like event items (a friend would talk about them and it would remind me). However I feel that tons of stuff go on/have happened that I'm still not even aware about. I ask people on Zomg why this and that is happening, for instance why certain items half a year ago were around 100k are now around 1 million?? And then they tell me it's because of some stupid bundle item (I still don't understand those). I also feel that the evolutionary items, while cool and having fun stories at times, have taken over the role of the monthly collectibles. /;

Thank you Pwnder for the acceptance. c:

Ooh I know that feeling. I've just recently come back and have found myself in the middle of some chaos and I'm just... trying to understand it all lmao. But! Once we understand what's going on, we can start trying to get some changes happening, right? biggrin  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 21, 2014 7:26 pm
EternallyAnna
WateryGrave
WateryGrave---call me Grave.
I've been on Gaia since 2005. It's changed a lot and I'm glad I'm not the only one unhappy about it. It's pretty lame that they became cash-addicted. I left Gaia for about two years or so, only coming on and off for random things like event items (a friend would talk about them and it would remind me). However I feel that tons of stuff go on/have happened that I'm still not even aware about. I ask people on Zomg why this and that is happening, for instance why certain items half a year ago were around 100k are now around 1 million?? And then they tell me it's because of some stupid bundle item (I still don't understand those). I also feel that the evolutionary items, while cool and having fun stories at times, have taken over the role of the monthly collectibles. /;

Thank you Pwnder for the acceptance. c:

Ooh I know that feeling. I've just recently come back and have found myself in the middle of some chaos and I'm just... trying to understand it all lmao. But! Once we understand what's going on, we can start trying to get some changes happening, right? biggrin

Hopefully! c:  

WateryGrave

Lonely Rogue

7,300 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

carcino8iologist

Questionable Capitalist

PostPosted: Thu Jan 23, 2014 4:58 am
'Sup. Carcino here. (Definitely a she that's been mistaken for a he several times already. Not that I mind but it's already getting annoying on my side)
College kid, aspiring game designer/artist, makes graphics for a living here.

Been on Gaia since... 08 I guess? I pretty much joined here when I caught wind of zOMG! with my best friend, who's on... Idk. Indefinite hiatus here?

Been strictly a Gold user ever since; I never spent a single cent on GCs. Never saw the point, plus I have other things I can waste money on like sketchpads and milk tea emotion_dowant

So yeah. Guess that's pretty much it.
/tips hat  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 23, 2014 7:42 am
carcino8iologist
'Sup. Carcino here. (Definitely a she that's been mistaken for a he several times already. Not that I mind but it's already getting annoying on my side)
College kid, aspiring game designer/artist, makes graphics for a living here.

Been on Gaia since... 08 I guess? I pretty much joined here when I caught wind of zOMG! with my best friend, who's on... Idk. Indefinite hiatus here?

Been strictly a Gold user ever since; I never spent a single cent on GCs. Never saw the point, plus I have other things I can waste money on like sketchpads and milk tea emotion_dowant

So yeah. Guess that's pretty much it.
/tips hat

Hello, Carcino. Welcome to our guild. Hope you have a good stay around our "home". biggrin

Feel free to say here your insatisfations toward Gaia without any fear of being trolled back or causing drama. smile  

TheJesterGuy

Aged Gaian

Madame Lost v2

Devoted Noob

PostPosted: Thu Jan 23, 2014 9:29 am
Hi. My name's Krista. This isn't my main account. My main got banned because of an ex boyfriend. I've been on Gaia since 2007 so I remember what it used to be like. How they didn't steal user ideas, didn't lie, and you were lucky to see a sale in LV like once a week. This new management sucks and the old one needs to come back. Rainbow's by hoe and I love her <3  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 23, 2014 9:45 pm
Hi, I'm KittieCupcakes. I love studying ancient history (specifically Egypt), and currently I'm in school to get my bachelor's degree.
I've been on this site for *almost* 10 years, and I'm really saddened by what it's turning into.
I want to take action.  

KittieCupcakes

Brainy Kitten

17,775 Points
  • Team Carl 200
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bookworm 100

Taeryyn

Man-Hungry Ladykiller

PostPosted: Thu Jan 23, 2014 10:06 pm
Hello, I'm Tae. I've been a Gaian for 10 years now, and although I mostly lurk these days, I've closely followed the changes that have been made in recent years. Needless to say, it's depressing, and although I'm not really sure what can be done to fix the situation, I still feel that concerned users should try.

I've thought of just giving up and abandoning the site, but I'm still quite attached to my guilds, and I'd hate to throw in the towel after spending so much time here. :c  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 23, 2014 11:13 pm
Taeryyn
Hello, I'm Tae. I've been a Gaian for 10 years now, and although I mostly lurk these days, I've closely followed the changes that have been made in recent years. Needless to say, it's depressing, and although I'm not really sure what can be done to fix the situation, I still feel that concerned users should try.

I've thought of just giving up and abandoning the site, but I'm still quite attached to my guilds, and I'd hate to throw in the towel after spending so much time here. :c

I've been here as long as you too, mostly lurking. I became aware pretty quick to the changes of Gaia and set foot in SF to find I wasn't the only one then I joined this guild. blaugh
We are still searching for a definite way to really rally for change, but simply having our member base grow with so many dedicated people should be proof enough in the numbers of who disapprove of how Gaia is managing things. Welcome aboard, with each person the numbers don't lie, especially when they have something to say. wink

Madame Lost v2
Hi. My name's Krista. This isn't my main account. My main got banned because of an ex boyfriend. I've been on Gaia since 2007 so I remember what it used to be like. How they didn't steal user ideas, didn't lie, and you were lucky to see a sale in LV like once a week. This new management sucks and the old one needs to come back. Rainbow's by hoe and I love her <3

Hello, there certainly have been some drastic changes since last year. Its pretty much hard to deny. Its pretty sad how Gaia deny's how the user base feels. stare Anyways, we always welcome those who are willing to be active on this.

KittieCupcakes
Hi, I'm KittieCupcakes. I love studying ancient history (specifically Egypt), and currently I'm in school to get my bachelor's degree.
I've been on this site for *almost* 10 years, and I'm really saddened by what it's turning into.
I want to take action.

So glad you want to make change. We really need people who are willing to find ways to make our message loud and clear. Welcome aboard and you have come home. Welcome home heart  

Pwnder
Captain

Generous Trader

26,075 Points
  • Fusion Master 1000
  • Guildmember 100
  • Winged 100

Strawberry Dinotart

Adorable Strawberry

29,075 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Friendly 100
  • The Perfect Setup 150
PostPosted: Fri Jan 24, 2014 9:05 am
Hi! I'm Meri c:

❀︎ I like to create cute and beautiful avis but I hate spending real money.

❀︎ Drawing and doing FX makeup once in a blue moon are my specialties!

❀︎ I live with my boyfriend on a limited amount of income. Spending money on gaia before all the GC pushing was something I would happily do once in a while (I understand they're a company and I did not mind helping them out to show my support) But now it seems they have taken advantage of the users one time too many and this needs to stop.

I am happy to help plan events or shoot ideas around with any of you so feel free to ask me!

🌟Revolution: Gaia - General Discussion and info.

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 59 60 61 62 63 64 ... 74 75 76 77 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games