Welcome to Gaia! ::

It's A Girl Thing! ♥

Back to Guilds

A Family, A Home. 

Tags: Linkin Park, Contests, Hangout, Role Playing, Twilight 

Reply It's A Girl Thing!
I'm going to be talking for a long, long time. 8D Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 59 60 61 62 63 64 ... 85 86 87 88 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Clasela
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Oct 20, 2013 5:09 pm
Yokies

I cannot decide on my favourites. I've always loved Fanta, Solo and Coca-Cola.
I like it by itself, simple banana smoothies with the milk, ice-cream and banana, but not with other things, unless I add Milo into my smoothies, which would be so lovely right now if we had Milo...

PostPosted: Sun Oct 20, 2013 5:11 pm
Clasela

I don't think I've ever heard of Solo.
I don't think I've ever heard of Milo either. XD I like strawberry banana smoothies.

Yokies

Crew

King Bear

64,350 Points
  • The Bears Are In 500
  • I Won the Titles the Titles are Mine! 500
  • Couple of Time 500

Clasela
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Oct 20, 2013 5:21 pm
Yokies

Solo is a lemon soft drink and so yummy.
Milo is made from malted barley and the taste is hard to describe. I think you can buy it at Walmart. It's full of iron, vitamins and is best enjoyed in hot/cold milk.
I remember one Olympics, they had to ship Milo and Vegemite overseas for our Olympians. xD

PostPosted: Sun Oct 20, 2013 5:23 pm
Clasela

I've never had a straight lemon drink haha. Always had lime in it.
It appears to not be sold in any store in my city, or even any city closeby. XD So weird haha.
Sounds like something I would have liked though, that's too bad~

Yokies

Crew

King Bear

64,350 Points
  • The Bears Are In 500
  • Couple of Time 500

Clasela
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Oct 20, 2013 5:31 pm
Yokies

It's really nice and not too lemony, just enough to be refreshing.
Aw, that's a shame. But you can buy both Solo and Milo online here.
Plus a ton of other Aussie junk and it's cheap, however I'm not sure about postage.

PostPosted: Sun Oct 20, 2013 5:46 pm
Clasela

I could possibly buy them. Have to see what that's all about.
Maybe I can get my friend in Australia to send me some. xD She sent me tons of candy once haha.

Yokies

Crew

King Bear

64,350 Points
  • The Bears Are In 500
  • Couple of Time 500

Clasela
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Oct 20, 2013 6:11 pm
Yokies

I would certainly recommend the Milo and Tim Tams (pure heaven).
I'm not sure if we're allowed to send food. Candy yes, but she'd have to check for other items.

PostPosted: Sun Oct 20, 2013 6:25 pm
Clasela

Tim Tams? Those are such weird names. XD
Yeah she would. She even had to check for certain candies that aren't allowed here.

Yokies

Crew

King Bear

64,350 Points
  • The Bears Are In 500
  • Couple of Time 500

Clasela
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Oct 20, 2013 7:10 pm
Yokies

Haha, you've heard nothing yet. Have you ever heard of Golliwogs? They were a popular toy back in the 1900s, but we're deemed racist. (If you Google them, you'll apparently see why.)
You can still buy them here though. I saw them at a café for sale one day.
Anyway, I just love the word "golliwogs". xD

PostPosted: Sun Oct 20, 2013 7:34 pm
Clasela

Oooh I see why they were deemed racist oh god. They're so fluffy though haha.
Haha they do look cute but what they're fashioned after isn't. Oh well, poor guys. At least their name is funny? XD

Yokies

Crew

King Bear

64,350 Points
  • The Bears Are In 500
  • Couple of Time 500

Clasela
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Oct 20, 2013 8:05 pm
Yokies

Mhm, shocking isn't it? But back when they were made, it was no big deal.
Aren't they, I just want to touch the hair! emotion_kirakira
Ironically, they're now called Golly Dolls. Because the "wog" was also racist. xD

PostPosted: Sun Oct 20, 2013 8:09 pm
Clasela

Yeah, it just wasn't a problem back then. It's always interesting to see how much has changed in the last 100 or so years.
Wog doesn't even sound bad haha, but I guess it all depends on your culture and upbringing. It just makes me think of a pollywog. xD

Yokies

Crew

King Bear

64,350 Points
  • The Bears Are In 500
  • Couple of Time 500

jiniistrawberii
Crew

Feral Fatcat

PostPosted: Sun Oct 27, 2013 1:56 am
Clasela

Yes, when money is not a worry again, I sure will. Then I need to buy a matching pot to match my blueberry bush.
Wealthy donators? xD Or the cheapskate government.
Oh Geez... You’d think they would spend the money on something better, like the people who are suffering from the typhoon and earthquake.

User Image User Image

Awww... that would be really cute~ Somehow... I'm imagining a male Meowstic patterned pot for that blueberry bush xD
      Yeah right, as long as they don't steal it.
      Actually, they're being a lot more open when it comes to funds right now. All the taxpayer's screaming s**t out on the streets for something to be done regarding this matter that the government's a lot more transparent now. Just imagine, that 10 billion could have gone to education stare

User ImageUser Image

PostPosted: Sun Oct 27, 2013 2:19 am
Louisa Iris

Haha, it's actually like a white lime-washed pot with a pattern around the top.
That's so good to hear! Or to hospitals. Our government spends millions each year on fireworks for New Years Eve and it's such a waste of money.

Clasela
Crew

jiniistrawberii
Crew

Feral Fatcat

PostPosted: Sun Oct 27, 2013 2:41 am
Yokies

Sometimes it can be hard to make specific things like that. XD
Ah I see. Well in that case it might be better to just not spend any money right now if they're in debt. If you would like a new phone, then that might need to come first when they are able to spend the money for one. Is their debt large or just has to be paid soon? If you don't mind me asking.

I suppose so, but then again I don't really mind the wait. I waited for weeks during the summer for an anime I was watching to update every Saturday, it ended a few weeks ago though.
I actually picked Froakie first haha. Though I intend to play through the game with all of them.

I'm not sure, I don't know what would fit with it to be honest. XD
I suppose. I guess I just found it weird since it wasn't in the original.

User Image User Image

Yes, I have been thinking about it, and I do think it would be kind of hard here. First off, I don't have the right items, and second... by the time I've got the money for the items, Halloween would be over. Oh well, time to recycle my witch outfit then rofl
      Well, I ended up buying the phone because it really is a necessity here. No, I don't mind ^^ It's been talked off a lot, it's not a big deal anymore. It's a big debt, but the payment is staggered. It's not going to end until next year, and then there's our roof to fix. So I kind of feel guilty for any "big" expenses at the moment.

I'm very impatient when it comes to these things. That's why I stopped reading Gakuen Alice... I hate the long wait for the translated manga.
      Well, Greninja looks better than Chesnaught. To be honest, all the starters look weird in this generation. I much prefer the older styles sweatdrop
      Wait, you can catch all three in the game?

That is true. And to think that the event has started and I still haven't put up my RP crying
      Well... it is kind of weird that that segment was included in the movie. Although I'm not really sure if it wasn't in the book, it's been such a long time since I read it.

User ImageUser Image

It's A Girl Thing!

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 59 60 61 62 63 64 ... 85 86 87 88 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games