Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply Quidditch Pitch
Quidditch Stands A Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 59 60 61 62 63 64 ... 82 83 84 85 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Diamond Wales

Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Sun Jun 29, 2014 12:08 pm
User Image
                                                It may sound absurd but don't be naïve
                                                Even heroes have the right to bleed
                                                I may be disturbed but won’t you concede
                                                Even heroes have the right to dream
                                                And it's not easy to be me

User Image

════════════════════════

Sɪxᴛʜ Yᴇᴀʀ || Gʀʏғғɪɴᴅᴏʀ || Bᴇᴀᴛᴇʀ ᴀɴᴅ Vɪᴄᴇ Cᴀᴘᴛᴀɪɴ

════════════════════════

Jacob looked over to Ronna and shook his head. Hell, he had never even thought of taking Healing, but then again, he was never in something serious that prompted him to take the class. Which was pretty stupid, in his case, considering how insane his brother's mum actually was. Looking Crash over, he jerked his head the other boy's way and cocked an eyebrow. "Nope, never took Healing, but I can at least talk to Crash or something, since I think this whole situation's barmy." When Uriel walked up, the blond shrugged at the Hufflepuff. "If it got those two to stop fighting, yeah, I would deck someone. Seems like they decided to stop on their own, though."

The older Gryffindor shoved his hands into his pockets and looked Crash over. Well, if nothing else, probably getting the younger lion away from the Slytherin menace was probably best for everyone involved. "Crash, if you want to, ignore the git and maybe sit away from him. Besides, I have something I need to ask you about anyway. Figure that Kamenev could use sometime to cool off as well. sheesh, you did mess up his face pretty badly though..."

════════════════════════
                                                Thinking: Ruddy freaking hell, if I have to get into this, then I won't come out without punching both idiots.
                                                OOC:

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

I'm only a man in a silly red sheet
                                                Digging for kryptonite on this one way street
                                                Only a man in a funny red sheet
                                                Looking for special things inside of me

Socks

PostPosted: Sun Jun 29, 2014 12:25 pm
User ImageUser ImageTook your advice and did the opposite
Just being young and stupid
I haven't been all that you could've hoped for
But if you'd held on a little longer
You'd have had more reasons to be proud...

Time: Weekend-Last Game of the Year
Wearing: No Houses Colors-trying to look neutral

Ronna rolled her eyes when Uriel, a Hufflepuff Prefect, had gotten involved. She was half surprised that he knew all of their names, maybe that was just a prefect thing, then again she was friends with Victor and didn't exactly not stand out. While she placed the badge back in her pocket she didn't put her wand back in her boot where it was before, especially in hearing that Jacob said he didn't take healing-she could at the very least pull off some basic healing spells, this was the end of her second year of the class, after all.

"Well, good thing I took healing, I suppose," She answered Jacob, before listening and watching as Dmitri and Crash sorted out the situation which was settled when Dmitri heard Crash's mother's first and middle name. Though, it was sort of odd she had an alias. Then again, she dismissed the matter. It wasn't her business and at least it sorted things out.

She looked at Dmitri who had a few bruises and scrapes, but not nearly in as bad of shape as Crash. "I'd offer to heal you, Dmitri, but I'm fairly sure you wouldn't trust me to have a wand pointed at you." She turned and looked from Jacob to Crash and said, "I can do some basic spells if that helps and you don't mind me sticking around and Crash actually trusts that I paid attention in class. It's probably best for at least some of the wounds to be healed first or meanwhile at the very least."

So many questions
But I'm talking to myself
I know that you can't hear me any more
Not anymore
So much to tell you
And most of all goodbye
But I know that you can't hear me any more...

Essy ze Ninja
Diamond Wales
The Forgotten Weasley

mc2

Shameless Sex Symbol

21,090 Points
  • Deal Me In 50
  • Married 100
  • Person of Interest 200

The Forgotten Weasley
Crew

Blessed Moonwalker

9,250 Points
  • WilyTrickster 50
  • Blazing Power of Friendship Wave 200
  • The Wolf Within 100
PostPosted: Sun Jun 29, 2014 12:50 pm
Like a, like a, like a bullet train
Moving like the speed of sound
Feet can't keep on the ground
Can't stay in one place
Keep moving like a bullet train
'Cause I can't stop time
You keep blurring in my mind

User Image
Uriel Adair Scott
- Muggleborn - Fifth Year - Hufflepuff - Prefect -
[feeling: annoyed] [thinking: ...] [with: Dmitri, Crash, Ronna, Jacob] [at: Stands]

Uriel looked back and forth between Crash and Dmitri and confusion, but they seemed to reach some sort of understanding. "Okay." he said finally. "Okay. I'll just leave you all to... do whatever, then. I'm not gonna make you shake hands and be friends, there's no point, and you wouldn't listen to me anyways. I'm taking fifteen points from Gryffindor and Slytherin each for fighting and causing a disturbance in the stands during a game." He glanced at Jacob and Veronica. "I guess... Thanks for cooperating everyone." He shrugged. "Enjoy what's left of the game." Maybe he could see Jess catch the snitch. He returned to his seat, shaking his head slightly.

If you can't do something smart, do something right.

Essy ze Ninja

Diamond Wales

mc2

And space is undefined
These tracks left behind
We can't stay the same
Can't stop this train
I can't find the brakes
On this bullet train
'Cause I can't stop

PostPosted: Sun Jun 29, 2014 7:17 pm
User Image
                                                                    User Image
                                                                    ════════════════════════
                                                                    Fɪʀsᴛ Yᴇᴀʀ |❶| Gryffindor |❶| Mᴜɢɢʟᴇ-ʙᴏʀɴ
                                                                    ════════════════════════

Dani was happy to collect Veronica's info, she really wanted to connect with her over the summer, and wished she was 'together' as Veronica was. However, before they could really get into watching the game, they heard Dmitri and Crash arguing.

As the shouting match devolved into a physical brawl, it became clear to her something needed to be done. It didn't matter to her the other boy was a Slytherin, she really had no particular animus against them other than them being a rival House, however Crash was her teammate, and she had to stand up in his defense.

When Veronica moved in to act, Dani got up and positioned herself to back up her play. She wasn't too sure what she would do if it ended up being resolved with spells; aside from setting Dmitri on fire, Dani really didn't have many offensive or defensive responses to work with, and she didn't want to incinerate another student. Even so, she drew out her wand, and positioned it out of direct sight along the back of her forearm.

It was a bit of a relief when the Hufflepuff Prefect stopped things before a full-scale scrap could start, and it was probably as well that it was a neutral party doing it. As the Prefect was speaking to the older students, Dani discreetly stowed her wand away, grateful it never came to her having to use it. She wasn't happy the House got docked fifteen points, and hoped it wouldn't make a critical difference in the House standings.

When Veronica starts discussing using magic to help Crash, Dani asks, "Is there anything I can do to help?"

════════════════════════
                                                                    OOC:

Graydon Ironshield

Colorful Codger

1,050 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100

mc2

Shameless Sex Symbol

21,090 Points
  • Deal Me In 50
  • Married 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Tue Aug 19, 2014 4:04 pm
User Image
David Sinclair League
[Ravenclaw]

Conditional Second Heir of the Avery Family/Clan
Wand: Supple and Smooth//11 3/4 inches//Hawthorne//Fairy Hair
Current Age: 14
Year at Hogwarts: Fourth
Dating Leonette Mitchell

Time: 2026 Hufflepuff vs. Gryffindor Game

For three years, David had avoided the quidditch stands and stayed as far from the quidditch pitch as he could. He wasn't particularly fond of the game and he had hated flying. It didn't surprise him while he hated flying and was dreadful at it, apparently his sister loved it and was decent enough at it-or decent enough she at least found a point to taking Advance Flying this year. Though, Wendy had pointed out Cathy had spent the summer an awful lot on a broom, especially if all she had her new broom for was for some class and just entertainment purposes. David knew he could have probably just owled their grandfather to find out whether Cathy planned anything beyond just taking a flying class for fun, but he didn't want to give the man the satisfaction.

And so, instead, David showed up to the first game of the year, a Hufflepuff game, and he had the perk of either running into Leo in the stands if she was a reserve or actually see if she was any good or not playing-well obviously Leo was better than him at flying, but he was spectacularly awful at flying. Still, he showed up after the game had already started and took a seat at random, an irritable scowl on his face as he leaned forward to watch. So Leo was playing, he realized as he spotted her throwing a quaffle towards the goal post and that was when he caught sight of the blonde pigtails of his sister who was apparently playing chaser.

He let out a groan massaging his forehead. So not only did his sister try-out without telling him and more or less lying about it, she had somehow managed to get on the main team. It probably was good he showed up, he figured. Though he was half tempted to leave in annoyance at that point but figured he'd sit through the game till the end. He figured he might as well see which house would win. Though he supposed either house he technically should be supporting.

Quote:

PostPosted: Tue Aug 19, 2014 4:35 pm
User Image
User Image

User Image Location: Quidditch Stands : Hufflepuff vs. Gryffindor

Mira walked up the stands to watch the game she hoped Gryffindor would lose. She didn't want her sister to win, plain and simple. Yes, Mira could be cruel that way not that it's a big surprise. Unlike her sister's undying support she didn't see things like that. Though, a little recon wouldn't hurt her game play any.

Searching for a spot to sit preferably away from everyone Mira stopped dead. David League? What was he doing here? With that question in her mind Mira headed over to him.
"Surprise, surprise... Wendy's second cousin at a Quidditch game. I thought you didn't like Quidditch?" she said taking a seat next to him without so much as asking if she could. While her sister was playing she figured she could take the time to bother her 'special' friend.

User Image

Status: Happy (Yeah that's right, what's it to you!), Surprised
With: David

Wearing: Casual Green

OOC: ---

Spice the Rat

Anger and resentment,
A dark path you tread,
I would be careful, young one,
But, I know where you belong...
Slytherin!

mc2

murruelecreuset
Crew

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100

mc2

Shameless Sex Symbol

21,090 Points
  • Deal Me In 50
  • Married 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Tue Aug 19, 2014 4:49 pm
User Image
David Sinclair League
[Ravenclaw]

Dating Leonette Mitchell

David raised a brow though still looking a bit irritable when Mira came over and sat next to him. When she mentioned Wendy and the fact he didn't like quidditch, David let out a short laugh, "I don't like it on principle. It's a solidarity thing with my father to a point. I'm here mostly because I figured my sister was up to something when my grandfather handed her one of the newest top of the line brooms at Platform 9 3/4. This is the first game I ever bothered showing up to."

He paused and nodded towards the smallest blonde girl on the quidditch team, hair in pigtails. "Obviously I was right about my sister, though."

"Anyways, Wendy you said?" David let out a short laugh. "You're housemates with her, aren't you? I assume she hasn't killed anyone yet, then? Anyways, I assume you are here to be a supportive little sister but if asked you are going to either deny you are here or just say you were bored and showed up on a whim." He didn't even bother asking the last bit. It was easy enough to guess one of the excuses that Mira could think up if she was pressed about the matter and not own up to why she might be here beyond the few options he gave for her to give excuses.

murruelecreuset

PostPosted: Tue Aug 19, 2014 5:25 pm
User Image

User ImageUser Image Location: Quidditch Stands : Hufflepuff vs. Gryffindor

Alice and Jasper walked up to the stands. They wouldn't be playing unless they were needed so for now it was just them cheering the rest of the team on. Fine by them really they didn't mind. As soon as the game started Alice went to shouting about Jess and the snitch.

Jasper just shook his head. It appeared that they were down a beater. 'Where's Raph?' he thought wondering if he should jump in. Looking to their captain he knew if Tobi wanted him out there he'd call him to the field. "Don't worry Jasper we'll do great this year." Alice told him as if that would make him feel better about how the game was going.

Wearing: Quidditch Uniform

With: Each other

murruelecreuset
Crew

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100

murruelecreuset
Crew

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Tue Aug 19, 2014 5:49 pm
User Image
User Image

Mira listened to David before giving a light nod. “Right… and I suppose Leonette has nothing to do with why you’re here. It’s all because of your sister.” She replied. Mira bought the fact that his sister was clearly up to something based on what he said, and that maybe that was his reason for coming to the game. However, she couldn’t believe that her sister wasn’t another factor in that. “Though, I suppose even if she was you wouldn’t admit it.” She added knowing from her time spent at his residence that they weren’t too different.

“Yes, Wendy. She’s a charming individual. Like a cat you think isn’t going to scratch you.” Mira told him. “But no, sadly she hasn’t killed anyone although she sure knows how to start things in class. I swear history goes on forever because of her.” Shaking the thought out of her head she didn’t even want to think about that terrible class. “Luckily I haven’t had to put up with her in Flying.” She added as if that was the bright side to everything.

Shaking her head Mira glanced at the game, her cousin was doing well.
“No, I’m here but I’m not supporting her or my cousin. I’m not even rooting for Hufflepuff however someone has to win.” She answered him. “I’m actually doing recon for my game performance.” She told him. “That’s right, I made the Slytherin team. I’m one of their beaters so I get to personally aim at my sister and get away with it. A highlight I’ll admit.” Mira just wanted to bet her sister at something and right now all she had on her was being on the main team first.

User Image

Spice the Rat

Anger and resentment,
A dark path you tread,
Slytherin!

mc2

PostPosted: Wed Aug 20, 2014 12:07 am
User Image
David Sinclair League
[Ravenclaw]

Dating Leonette Mitchell

"Just a convient perk of showing up," David answered raising a brow at Mira. "My main objective was to ascertain what my sister was up to. She wouldn't expect me to actually show up to a game, but would be smart enough to try to keep people from mentioning it to me, and for me to overhear it as long as possible. However, I'm not going to bother denying that the match up of Hufflepuff and Gryffindor I probably would have waited to drag myself to instead of just showing up to the first Hufflepuff game of the year."

"As for my second cousin, there is still time for her to kill someone. I wouldn't give up hope on that yet. All the Chaistys have some sort of mental instability from what I've seen. Not that the main Avery line is much better," David answered with a sigh, leaning forward, before falling silent as he watched as the seeker on the Gryffindor team seem to get closer to what he could assume was the snitch. He wasn't really paying that much attention. It didn't matter to him which team won-well he may have preferred Gryffindor technically, but he wasn't going to say that considering his sister was on the opposing team. However, he suddenly realized Mira stated she hadn't had to put up with his second cousin in flying. "What do you mean you haven't put up with her in Flying? It's a required first year course, she should be there..."

A slight bit of annoyance flashed on his face before he decided not to press the matter further and address instead what Mira said about her reasoning of being there and the fact she had made the team as a beater and could aim at her sister and get away with it. "Actually you've jeapordized as much liberty as you would have had by saying that much. It is illegal in the game for a beater to target a specific player. If you target your sister more than once it will be suspect now," David answered. "Just because I don't watch the game doesn't mean I don't know the rules. And, not that you would believe me or have reason to believe me, but I'm not going to mention to Leo what you say about her negative or positive. Feel free to say as much negative as you want, but honestly in the end it is only words. I'm not going to be upset about it. It might work against your sister and most people, but it won't work against me. And, I sure as Hell don't buy it. It isn't my business to get involved, and you might very well hate your sister to some degree, but that doesn't mean you don't rely on her some."

With a sigh he raised a brow at the younger Slytherin before he turned his attention back to the game, the scowl he had earlier before Mira had bothered showing up returning.

murruelecreuset

mc2

Shameless Sex Symbol

21,090 Points
  • Deal Me In 50
  • Married 100
  • Person of Interest 200

RedEagleEye007

Shadowy Phantom

8,025 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Wed Aug 20, 2014 2:13 am
User Image
~~~~~~~~~~~~~Third Year

~~~~~~~~~~~Seer

"The best way to keep something bad from happening is to see it ahead of time..."

He walked into the stands, looking forward to watching a good game between the Slytherin's and the Hufflepuffs. He He looked for a place to sit with people he knew, but Lexine wasn't at the game. He did look around to find Alice and Jasper sitting there. He approached them and waved. "Hey guys: what have I missed so far?" he asked, taking a seat next to the twins, a smile on his face. He actually really hoped that the Puffs came away with this one, mainly because he had a personal rivalry with a lot of the kid's on the Slytherin team. Yaxley especially. He still to this day did not like the kid. He didn't know why, because he may have got him to dodge a bullet.

He did watch carefully after he got there however, hoping to see someone win and not go forever with no scoring.

"and you can't see it if you refuse to face the possibility."

murruelecreuset

PostPosted: Wed Aug 20, 2014 2:25 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxTheo Gibbs
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxGryffindor Fourth Year

"Some are born great, some achieve greatness..."

Theo decided that he should start going to see his house's games, solely based upon the fact that Leonette and Ronna were actually playing now, who were two people that he has come to know over the years. Leonette, being his dueling partner now, and Ronna, who he shared many good and bad memories with. He didn't like Quidditch...no, that may not be true if he actually could play the game. He wasn't good at it because all of his life he has relied on pure athleticism and technical ability to get through and in Quidditch, one really just needed technical ability. He did probably go out for the wrong position for his skill set though. But then again, maybe this is how it supposed to be...him not on this team so he can devote more time to his dueling practices. He had no idea, but he wasn't the one to live with regrets; so he didn't worry too much.

He took a seat to himself, not really knowing anyone that was at the game currently. Well, except for David League, but Theo didn't really have any desire to talk to the kid. He seemed a little too boring and monotonous for him. He did wonder who would actually show up other than that though.

"And some have greatness thrust upon them"

(OOC: Free for Interaction)  

RedEagleEye007

Shadowy Phantom

8,025 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

murruelecreuset
Crew

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Wed Aug 20, 2014 11:41 am
[User Image
User Image

Mira looked at David. Did he like her sister or not? God it was hard to tell with this kid. “So are you and my sister just friends or what?” she asked tired of trying to figure it out. She’d be out front about it if she had to be. Honestly she knew something was going on based on what she overheard during the summer. Of course she hadn’t spoken of it keeping it pretty locked up from her sisters and from David.

“Thanks for the warning.” Mira told him. She figured if anyone was going to get killed it would probably be the closest one to her. Who spent the most time with Wendy… well sadly Mira did. So if the girl was going to crack it would most likely be on her. Watching the game Mira mentally cursed when her sister scored. “She’s been skipping out.” She replied simply.

Mira shook her head as she looked over at David with a raised brow.
“You know, I never said I was going to strictly aim at her just that I could actually hurt her and not be in trouble.” She stated before thinking about what David had said about not sharing anything with her sister. “I don’t rely on my sister, never have and I never will.” She told him.

“You know, I don’t know what it is… but there’s something about you that I kind of like.” Mira said looked back at the game. After a while David managed to catch the snitch winning Gryffindor their match 160 to zero. “Looks like my sister won her first match… my cousin will be tough to beat but it’s nothing Slytherin can’t handle.”

User Image

Spice the Rat

Anger and resentment,
A dark path you tread,
Slytherin!

mc2

PostPosted: Wed Aug 20, 2014 12:08 pm
User Image

User ImageUser Image Location: Quidditch Stands : Hufflepuff vs. Gryffindor

Alice and Jasper looked over when they heard Inigo. “Hey Inigo, I knew you’d show up.” She said with a smile. Jasper kind of wondered if she really did or not but smiled anyway. “Hey, not much.” He replied looking back to see Raph had shown up. That was good they needed another beater. “Well Gryffindor started with the quaffle and well…” Alice stopped as she heard the sound of Gryffindor scoring. “… they scored.” She said.

Despite the fact that Hufflepuff was losing Alice was still happy about being at the game. “I think Gryffindor found the snitch.” Jasper added pointing out that David was hot on its tail. Even Alice noticed it and that Jess was fast approaching. “It shouldn’t be long before someone catches the snitch.” Alice spoke up bouncing in her seat.

Watching the Seeker’s it wasn’t long before the snitch was caught by David. “Looks like Hufflepuff lost…” Alice said a little saddened but that didn’t last long. “We’ll get better for next game.” She added with a smile. Jasper sure hoped so although they still had plenty of time to pull off a win.

With: Each other... Inigo

RedEagleEye007

murruelecreuset
Crew

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100

mc2

Shameless Sex Symbol

21,090 Points
  • Deal Me In 50
  • Married 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Wed Aug 20, 2014 5:04 pm
User Image
David Sinclair League
[Ravenclaw]

Dating Leonette Mitchell

David let out a laugh when Mira directly asked him what exactly his relationship was with her sister. "We're dating at the moment," David answered, "though there have been rumors regarding the nature of our relationship since our second year. Why? Do I need the little sister's approval for dating Leonette?" He raised a brow and listened as Mira thanked him for the warning about Wendy. He really didn't consider it a warning, exactly, considering the fact that most people always had the potential of attempting to kill someone, just some people were more prone to that inclination than others.

"She's been skipping out? That's just wonderful," David answered, sounding half annoyed. And he glanced at Mira as she tried to clarify what she said in regards to being a beater and added about her lack of reliance on her sister. "Actually, excessive force is at the very least frowned upon. If I did make the accusation, I would more than likely end up ahead in the case. And, there are quite a few ways to rely on someone beyond the obvious. Like I said you don't have to like her and I doubt you'll ever rely on Leo like she wants you too, but you probably do rely on her behavior being fairly constant and her tolerating what you do."

David nodded when Mira said that her sister lost her first match and said her cousin would be tough to beat but she was confident in Slytherin. "I think it is more considered a whole house effort when it comes to quidditch, though most of the points in school games are won by a team's seeker. I've found out what I needed to know and I can leave now."

"As for you kind of liking me, it is probably because I'm a logical person. I'm smart enough not to try to make you like me and sure as Hell recognize when someone isn't the type to want their affairs meddled with. Besides, personality wise, we're fairly similar," David added standing and moving to leave, "Oh and by the way, I wasn't here if anyone asks. Have a good day, Mira."

murruelecreuset

Quidditch Pitch

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 59 60 61 62 63 64 ... 82 83 84 85 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games