Welcome to Gaia! ::

Oh My Gold! Polls, Contests, Give-a-ways & More!

Back to Guilds

This Guild consists of Polls, Contests, Events, Giveeaways and much more! 

Tags: Conversation, Polls, SonZack, Contests, Friends 

Reply Oh My Gold! Main Forum
Introduce yourself!! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 59 60 61 62 63 64 ... 155 156 157 158 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Welcome!
Thanks! <3
100%
 100%  [ 1735 ]
Total Votes : 1735

princessaristea1993

PostPosted: Sun Jul 25, 2010 12:53 pm
hey i am aristea  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 25, 2010 1:25 pm
My name is _______ ________.
I'm sorry that information is classified.
I am __ years old.
I'm sorry I cannot tell you that either.

What I can tell you though is that I have been on Gaia for little under a year. I am desperate for gold and is still unsure what some of these things actually are. I find my self artistic and completely outrageous. I am a total goof and wish I could fly one day. I always imagine myself as if I had the skills of a ninja. I love to laugh. That is pretty much the only thing I do. I think I 'm funny but I'm really not. Only when I subconsciously yell out something random. PEANUTZ! I love art. I am always drawing. I am getting into anime and manga. I wish to write a book when I grow up and illustrate it myself. I am writing my stiry right now. I'm calling it CAPEZ. I will not tell you what it is about. You'll have to read it yourself. 20 years from now or so. LOL. That is pretty much me. Any questions?
biggrin  

9_PurPle_BuBBles

mermidchick

PostPosted: Sun Jul 25, 2010 1:34 pm
Hey there! My name is Mermidchick, aka Krysta. I've been a member of Gaia for sometimes now, although in many respects I am still a newbie biggrin
As for a little bit about me, I love fairies (in case you didn't notice), I sing, I dance, I even act on occasion. I can write, but only occasionally. I love making new friends, so please, feel free to PM me or invite me to rally sometime. I'd love to get to know you! biggrin

I joined this guild for one reason: I need money to buy something for a friend. He's not only been really sweet to me on this site (the very avi you see now is his doing), but is a great true-life friend and I just wanted to show him I care smile
I would show you what the item is, but I don't want to give it away to my friend. So please feel free to give any bit you can, or PM me to find out what it is. The item is 150,000 at the least and I'm still about 100k short. Any help at all would be much appreciateed. And you can ignore the thing about picolitrosso's urn..... biggrin  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 25, 2010 2:25 pm
hi im cupcakeassasin
im soo bad at these introduction things im a little too weird awkward i think uh im 15yrs old uh i joined this guild cause it seems interesting yeah uh....yeah i love to read manga n other books (eh on twilight) uh i love naruto n bleach im into yaoi for those who are yay for those who arent its ok uh gosh now im just babbling so
>>RANDOM PIC I GUESS User Image
DEATH is a promise and your life is a f***ing LIE  

sing of love n cupcakes

4,200 Points
  • Informer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200

Luna-StarBlaze

3,300 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Market Browser 100
PostPosted: Sun Jul 25, 2010 6:26 pm
My name is Jamie, and I'm 16.

Even at 16, I still feel like I'm 13 and show it through my actions. I really wish my name was Jameson, instead of Jamie.

I listen to all the oldies and the popular music, and break it all down with my smooth retro moves, BUT TECHNO IS THE BIZ-ALLS.

I don't have alot to say, and if I wanted to be clever I coulda just posted my profile info, but that's tacky.

I love gaia because I can change my avi into what I wish I looked like. I LOVE LARPING AND RP.

-Jameson  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 25, 2010 6:42 pm
Well, I'm kuroneko and I'm a big fan of kuroshitsuji and j-stuff. I'm a anon in 4chan x3 hm.. I came to gaia because of kuroshitsuji! And I'm a girl in RL, but I like the idea of being someone different here biggrin  

kuroneko-chama x3

learly

Shirtless Friend

PostPosted: Sun Jul 25, 2010 7:43 pm
hey, im brooke, im 13, and im a gaia addict mrgreen uhm, idk wat to say ^ 3^ well, my friends say im crazy, but everyone is in there own special way o wo... luff reading, drawing, and uhm... other stuff (: pm me! or comment on mah profile! luff makin friends!! ((((: heart heart heart 3nodding  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 25, 2010 7:51 pm
Hey Im Magister or rather they call me the Pervert Magister sometimes but anyhow, whatever you call me with doesnt counts lol.

I like to like.
I live to live.

D= isnt that the best thing to do in the world? xD

Yeah. I have a PC - - a psp and a dog.

But my dog aint electronic.

xD

I have a lot of friends. Who I dont even know but Hey.. I can be that friendly to anyone ;D  

Random-sama

Invisible Poster

iwoulddeletebuticant

PostPosted: Sun Jul 25, 2010 8:53 pm
Hey, my name isn't really Lydia, but I like that name, so I'm going with it for privacy.

I have a DSi, a loud but not very talkative parrot, and a lot of time on my hands. I'm a band geek (oboe) and a book nerd, but I don't really read manga, cosplay or roleplay. I do love debating and playing Flash games, so I spend a lot of time on Teh Internetz.
I'm also a liberal AND a Christian.

Well, that's it for moi. Oh, and this guild is awesome.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 25, 2010 8:57 pm
Hiii, my real name is Lauren.

I teach swim lessons to little kids and it's awesome.  

hawaiian dicking

TakeMeToYourDealer

PostPosted: Sun Jul 25, 2010 9:12 pm
hi i like books  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 25, 2010 9:50 pm
Meow
Hey I'm EvilKinkyFreak but you all can just call me evil or kinky it don't really matter... I'm a really shy person at first but once I get to know someone they better watch out because I'm a crazy insane psycho but everyone loves me...and i meow a lot Meow

EvilKinkyFreak

HoneyCrumb

PostPosted: Sun Jul 25, 2010 10:30 pm
Hai guys.
My name is Narette and this is my mule. (:
My real name is Soo-Yun and I'm Korean.
I've had a gaia account for about 4 years.
hmmm, I can't really think anything else but I'm pretty nice so hit me up~ 4laugh

PostPosted: Mon Jul 26, 2010 12:02 am
Hello everyone..
I'm Kayla, obviously, but i'm called Alice by a few people too.
Things i LOVE. heart
☆Music- it's my life.
♪The Devil Wears Prada ((hence the username,))
♪Lady GaGa
♪Escape The Fate
♪Bring Me The Horizon
♪My Chemical Romance
♪Paramore
♪Linkin Park
♪Blood On The Dance Floor
♪Eyes Set To Kill
♪A Skylit Drive
☆Colors.
»Black
»Blood Red
»Purple.
»Rainbow, mostly.(;
☆My Friends- I'd Be Dead Without Them!<3
☆Death Note
~L<33333333333
☆Him..
☆You.

Things i despise.
ΩWhores.
ΩBackstabbers.
ΩLiars.
ΩJustin Bieber.
ΩMost people.

For your information..
χ i am the definition of freak.
χ i bring logic to it's knees.
χ I Killed Justin Bieber and buried him in my backyard.
χ I dislike most of the human race.
χ i myself not be human.
ΞCome on over to my profile!Ξ
ΠComment; do whatever
you wish.Π
«Except Hate.»
º i'm not afraid to hunt you down
and bury you next to Gay Boy.
((aka Justin Bieber))º

→Get to know me. ;D ←  

KaylaaSixx

dharakelemental

PostPosted: Mon Jul 26, 2010 3:50 am
Hi Im Melinda
Hobby:Im obessed with gaia,Ride bike,Draw wolves
Fav veg: Carrots
Birthday: August 25th
I am chinese
I have an anger issue.To prove it I made two boys in gaia cry
Dislikes:mean people,Mah brother  
Oh My Gold! Main Forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 59 60 61 62 63 64 ... 155 156 157 158 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games