Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
-insert name here-'s Place and Everywhere Else ~ Geezerville Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 59 60 61 62 63 64 ... 592 593 594 595 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Chef_Karrie

Dedicated Feeder

PostPosted: Sat Jun 05, 2010 6:16 pm
*nods and follows Thistle*

Yeah, that might be helpful. I wasn't sure if you'd be here or at GGB. I don't know when you usually work. Oh, I made some more of that pet food for Thistle too. I changed the recipe around a bit.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 05, 2010 6:28 pm
Once she was sure that Velcore was following her, she led him to a small tree. It wasn't the small tree she had originally found her owl friend in, but it was one of his favorite places to 'hide' when they were playing hide and go seek.

She looked up into the branches and squeaked. A few moments later, a small fluffy brown owl flew down the center of the tree down onto the lowest branch. It looked at Thistle curiously and then looked over at Velcore.

Thistle squeaked at it again and then went over and nuzzled Velcore. Then, she looked up at Velcore and squeaked happily.

The owl wasn't as nervous since he saw Thistle nuzzle the dragon, but it still didn't move from its branch.

Meanwhile, Amy led Karrie to the front door. "I work mostly in the evening since that seems to be the only time GGB might be even somewhat active. Plus, I usually see Kits there in the evenings."

She turned and looked back at Velcore again. He was by a tree now and she could see the little owl on the lowest branch. "Thank you, Velcore! And that's Thistle's new owl friend that she found here in the garden last week!"

She shouted over to Velcore so that he could hear her, but she also pointed out to the owl to Karrie so that he could see it as well.  

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200

Chef_Karrie

Dedicated Feeder

PostPosted: Sat Jun 05, 2010 6:38 pm
*chirps at Thistle and stands on his back legs, leaning against the tree to look closer at the owl*

Yeah, Kits has mentioned seeing you there. *looks over at the owl* It seems like Thistle and Smok are becoming good friends from what she's said.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 05, 2010 6:46 pm
The owl looked down at Velcore as he got closer and hooted at him. Thistle squeaked encouragingly at the owl from behind Velcore, but the owl still did not leave its branch.

Amy smiled at Karrie and nodded. "They are! Smok was actually the first animal that came into MW that Thistle actually wasn't scared of and liked. You know, besides Velcore of course. I think it's because he's a baby, also, and he's just so sweet and cute. I actually caught him the other day and got to hold him! He's so soft!"

She led Karrie inside her house. She took off her shoes by the door and then went to her kitchen area. It had a half-size partition that separated it from the living room, but she could still look into the living room through it. It was nice. It made the house look more open that way.

Connected to the partition was island that had paper and pens on top of it. Amy tore a scrap of paper off of one of the larger sheets and grabbed a pen. She wrote on it for a moment and then handed the paper to Karrie. "Those are my home and cell numbers."

She also handed him another scrap of paper and a pen. "Do you want to write down your number for me, too?"  

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200

Chef_Karrie

Dedicated Feeder

PostPosted: Sat Jun 05, 2010 6:55 pm
*chirps inquiringly at the owl*

Well, Velcore was the one who found Thistle. Somehow... I don't know where he found her. I asked him and just got a blank look. Not that I really expected him to answer or anything. *follows Amy inside* Smok is really soft. Gwee used to be, but his skin's become a little tougher in the past few years.

*takes the papers and pen* Thanks. *writes down his number and hands it to Amy* This is my cell. I don't have a home phone. *puts the papers in his bag and pulls the pet food out* Here's the food I made for Thistle today.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 05, 2010 7:05 pm
Thistle looked sternly at the owl and then whinnied. Then, she turned around and started walking away from the tree, her tail flicking back and forth. After that, the owl hooted and flew over to land on Thistle's head. From this location, Velcore would easily be able to inspect the owl more closely.

Amy took the paper and grabbed her cell phone from her pocket. She clicked a few buttons on it for awhile before closing it and smiling. "There! I entered your number. Thanks for giving it to me, Karrie."

She put the phone back in her jeans and then gratefully took the bag of food for Thistle. "And thank you so much for this. Thistle loved your food last time."

She laughed as the image of Thistle licking Karrie's face came to mind. "Yeah, I guess she kind of made that apparent when you gave it to her. I'm sure she won't mind that you altered the recipe. It looks a little less green, so I'm sure she'll like that. She already ate just a couple of hours ago. If you wanted to go hangout somewhere again, I can just put the bag of food in my pocket to give to her later, if you don't mind me bringing her along, that is."  

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200

Chef_Karrie

Dedicated Feeder

PostPosted: Sat Jun 05, 2010 7:12 pm
*drops down from the tree and turns around to look at the owl on Thistle's head*

*grins, remembering Thistle's reaction last time* Yeah, I'm pretty sure she did like it. *pauses for a moment* I was actually planning on going over to MW. I'd like to catch up on the news, since I haven't been there much recently.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 05, 2010 7:20 pm
Ghost of Lily
*Watching Palmira intently, she nearly collapses with relief when the woman finally smiles. The images slowly fade from the mirror as it warms and the fog clears. She very carefully moves the image of a smiling, happy Psyzapp in to the mirror. She lets it stay for only a moment then it disappears. She brushes her fingers gently across Palmira's face again. There is something about this woman she admires. She has a final gift, one that Psyzapp had not asked for, but one she felt Palmira deserved. Fogging the mirror again, she traces a note of love from Marco. It is the least she can do and she hopes it will make up for the pain she has caused this strong lady.*

Ghost of Lily
*Meanwhile... Ghost slips behind Palmira once again stroking her silky hair. She must stay a short while longer to ensure Palmira truly believes she is Marco. And given how long this woman has grieved her late husband, no way would he drop in after so many years only to assure her their beloved daughter is safe.*

((Psy can mod Ghost now to convince Palmira that she is indeed the Ghost of Marco.))

*As she reads the next message from her late husband, she is overcome with joy and the deep love she still feels for her Marco. If her late husband has come to her from the afterlife after all of these long years to show her that their daughter may have found the kind of love that they once shared, then she would give her daughter her blessing and support.

She is swept back in her mind to a time when she was completely in love and a calm sweeps over her body. She's delighted to know in her soul that her Marco is safe and that he loves her. She feels content and the happiest she's been in many, many years. heart *

*Seeing the look on Palmira Pavani's face, Ghost is satisfied she has given this woman peace in her heart and she vanishes to go assist Lil Brat.* wink  

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sat Jun 05, 2010 7:26 pm
The owl hooted at Velcore, though it made no attempt to fly off of Thistle's head as the dragon came closer to it.

Amy's smile dropped slightly and she nodded. "Oh. Okay. That's alright. I understand why you'd want to get news about what's going on. Will you let me know what you find out, please?"  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 05, 2010 7:32 pm
((Awww, heart Now Dougherty better be on his best behavior or Ghost may kick his arse if he makes her a liar. wink ))  

Lil Brat
Captain

Enduring Codger

11,525 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100

Chef_Karrie

Dedicated Feeder

PostPosted: Sat Jun 05, 2010 7:47 pm
*looking around carefully, sees that neither Amy or Karrie is in sight. He speaks quietly, hoping they won't hear him* Friend.

You could come with me if you'd like... Just try not to start a fight with Katana, please. *smiles a bit, hoping she won't take that wrong*  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 05, 2010 8:00 pm
Thistle squeaked and quickly turned around to look at Velcore. She recognized that language. Amy and her friends used it all the time! But she had never heard Velcore use it before! She looked at Velcore with very wide and curious eyes. Then, she started to move her mouth, trying to say the same thing. It just came out as a lower squeak, though.

Even the owl was very curious. So curious that it forgot about its apprehension of the dragon. It flew off of Thistle's head and landed on Velcore's. It looked down below itself at the dragon and tilted its head in different directions as it inspected him.

Amy laughed softly. "Good point. You know how mean and rough I get and how much I like to start them bar brawls."

She clenched her fists quickly and growled softly before she relaxed and laughed again.

Then, she leaned against the counter, crossed her arms over her chest loosely, and smiled at Karrie. "But you know, if I go there with you, I might not get as much flack. It'd be interesting to see if my theory holds any water."

She nodded. "I'll go with you, Karrie. And if you need to do some work at Jade Dragon, maybe I can help you."

She pushed herself away from the counter and started to head toward her bathroom clear at the back of the house. "I'm going to take a quick shower after working outside for so long. I'll be out shortly!"  

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200

Lil Brat
Captain

Enduring Codger

11,525 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
PostPosted: Sat Jun 05, 2010 8:02 pm
((damey, you'd better get a move on it if you wanna reclaim your man eek ))  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 05, 2010 8:07 pm
*watches curiously as Thistle tries to talk, then attempts to see the owl on his head without knocking it off* That tickles.

I don't know if I have any work there. Probably do. There was a delivery yesterday and I didn't get a chance to check inventory. *when Amy goes to take a shower, he wanders over to the window where he can see Velcore and Thistle*  

Chef_Karrie

Dedicated Feeder

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

PostPosted: Sat Jun 05, 2010 8:14 pm
((Don't you worry, Bratty. They'll be come-uppin's. twisted evil damey can handle her own. twisted evil ))  
Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 59 60 61 62 63 64 ... 592 593 594 595 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games