Welcome to Gaia! ::

The School of Dedicated Roleplayers [closed]

Back to Guilds

A general roleplay guild with emphasis on improving RPers. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Tutoring, School, School of Dedicated Role Players, RPing 

Reply 03 One-on-One RPs
Rags and Riches [DemonDays2 & Asuka_Layne] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 59 60 61 62 63 64 ... 102 103 104 105 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Asuka_Layne

PostPosted: Mon Mar 01, 2010 4:19 am
ஐ----тһε ßlα¢кšмıтһ----ஐ
εviε

Evie giggled aloud when Iago rolled over her and kissed her quckly before running off to get undressed. When he came back, Evie nearly jumped under the covers with him but stopped suddenly.

"Actually...I would very much like a slip." Evie smiled.

PostPosted: Mon Mar 01, 2010 12:12 pm
"Alright. I hope you don't mind if I stay as I am." Iago said, getting out of the bed. He walked over to the pack and started looking through her clothes, pulling out a plain white slip for her to wear.  

DemonDays2

Asuka_Layne

PostPosted: Mon Mar 01, 2010 12:27 pm
ஐ----тһε ßlα¢кšмıтһ----ஐ
εviε

Evie smiled a gratefully took the slip from his hands and put it on. She felt so much more covered and less self conscious now that she had something on her body.

"I don't mind you like that at all." Evie smiled and held out both arms for Iago to come to her

PostPosted: Mon Mar 01, 2010 12:30 pm
"Good." Iago said, walking toward her as she indicated she wanted. He slipped his arms around her, smiling softly. "No matter what you wear, or if you're wearing nothing at all, you're still gorgeous." he whispered.  

DemonDays2

Asuka_Layne

PostPosted: Mon Mar 01, 2010 12:39 pm
ஐ----тһε ßlα¢кšмıтһ----ஐ
εviε

Evie grinned happily and lay back on the bed with Iago's arms still around her. She kissed his cheek and hugged him tightly.

"You must stop flattering me love." Evie told him, looking into his eyes.

PostPosted: Mon Mar 01, 2010 12:54 pm
"Do you wish for me to stop being honest, or simply tell you the truth less?" Iago asked, looking back into her eyes and smiling. He pulled the covers up around them, to their necks about.  

DemonDays2

Asuka_Layne

PostPosted: Tue Mar 02, 2010 4:38 am
ஐ----тһε ßlα¢кšмıтһ----ஐ
εviε

Evie blushed at the simplicity and honesty in his words. It made her happy to know that no matter what she looked like, she was still beautiful to him. She lifted herself up onto her elbows and kissed Iago gently on the lips before she lowered herself back down again.

"Iago I love you....I cannot see why it is you love me so much but I am grateful for it." Evie whispered happily. The covers being pulled up around them made her smile as well. Evie draped an arm over his chest and snuggled up close against his side.

PostPosted: Tue Mar 02, 2010 12:12 pm
Iago put his own arm around her, smiling and closing his eyes. "I've told you why I love you so much...because you are everything I could ever want from a woman and then some. Because you are beautiful, sincere, and above all, kind and gentle to everyone. You are nothing short of perfection for me, my other half built by the Gods above." he whispered, opening his eyes slowly to look into hers.  

DemonDays2

Asuka_Layne

PostPosted: Wed Mar 03, 2010 6:01 pm
ஐ----тһε ßlα¢кšмıтһ----ஐ
εviε

Evie wanted to weep tears of happiness at his words but refrained from doing so. She would have saddened Iago if she had....or maybe he would laugh at her and hug her tightly. Either way, Evie didn't shed a tear and kissed Iago softly on the cheek.

"You are much too sweet for me. Forgive me, I am not used to such men in my life as you. You are a welcome change." Evie chuckled and smiled happily.

PostPosted: Wed Mar 03, 2010 8:03 pm
Iago matched her smile. "I think you deserve it." he said softly, reaching up and putting a hand on her cheek. "Because you really are that great...you are the greatest thing to ever happen to me, Evie." he whispered.  

DemonDays2

Asuka_Layne

PostPosted: Wed Mar 03, 2010 8:23 pm
ஐ----тһε ßlα¢кšмıтһ----ஐ
εviε

Evie pressed her hand against Iago's that had ended up on her cheek. She closed her eyes for a moment and just lost herself in the feel of his hand touching her bare skin. A gentler smile spread on her lips before she opened her eyes to look into Iago's who had been looking at her.

"I must have done something right to have you with me. I wonder what life will be like in the castle for you and I...." Evie wondered. Knowing her background as a peasant and he as a royal, she had a lot to learn about court life and here Iago was, telling her she was perfect. Well, as long as she had Iago, she supposed that anything was possible.

"You saved me Iago...you saved me from a loveless life and eternal loneliness." Evie whispered back to him, lacing her fingers through his.

PostPosted: Wed Mar 03, 2010 8:26 pm
"Palace life is ideally perfect...and with you it would be great...we would rule together, fairly, justly." Iago said, smiling at her last comment.
"And you saved me...from a life of loneliness as well. I would never have truly been happy with anyone but you." he whispered, resting his forehead against hers.  

DemonDays2

Asuka_Layne

PostPosted: Wed Mar 03, 2010 8:34 pm
ஐ----тһε ßlα¢кšмıтһ----ஐ
εviε

Evie smiled as Iago rested his head against her forehead. She kissed his nose affectionately and tightened her grip on his hand.

"I can never see myself with anyone else in this world but you. I believe that we were even together in our past lives like this." Evie spoke truthfully.

PostPosted: Wed Mar 03, 2010 8:40 pm
"It must be, because we are perfect together...though this is a first for me, I have managed to not look too ignorant of what I'm doing. I must have had practice in that past life." Iago said, laughing softly. He kissed her lips softly, lovingly.
"Whatever it is...I pray every moment in thanks for giving you to me." he whispered.  

DemonDays2

Asuka_Layne

PostPosted: Wed Mar 03, 2010 8:48 pm
ஐ----тһε ßlα¢кšмıтһ----ஐ
εviε

With a swelling heart, Evie kissed Iago when his lips descended upon hers. It was a pleasent feeling that coursed through her veins like adrenaline...the affect not too far from the substance. Her hand pressed against his chest and she pulled away from the kiss, her breath ragged.

"I wish that every moment we spend together will be perfect and special in every way...and I hope that I never do a thing to hurt you." Evie looked into his eyes, her expression showed nothing except the seriousness she felt after saying those words.

03 One-on-One RPs

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 59 60 61 62 63 64 ... 102 103 104 105 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games