Welcome to Gaia! ::

Golden Palace

Back to Guilds

fun, random, rp, games 

Tags: Golden, Chatterbox, Games, Friendly, Roleplay 

Reply Role Play
The Hidden Kingdom of Magic(OPEN/ No longer Accepting) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 59 60 61 62 63 64 ... 149 150 151 152 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kanatta Kishimaku

5,300 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Fri Jan 15, 2010 6:11 pm
( lol i wouldnt mind at all )

Kitzune looked Erika a little angry then looked at Muraki. When Muraki hugged her she had a small shocked look on her face but then calmed herself down. " Thanks Muraki. I needed that."  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 15, 2010 6:13 pm
Ross gave a half smile back.

Erika rolled her eyes. "see, foolish." it was more to her self than anyone, but it was loud enough for the others to hear.  

Gold Marra

Rin128563

2,250 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Fri Jan 15, 2010 6:19 pm
Scarlet knew Ross wouldn't want her to do anything for his birthday. She knew that it wasn't a great day for him. Especially since things always went wrong on his birthday, but the same thing would happen to Scarlet too. She was determined to give him the best birthday ever, no matter what. Scarlet felt a bit light headed but didn't want to sleep anymore, or lay in bed doing nothing. She got up from her bed and walked into her bathroom. Then a couple minutes later she walked out chaged. "Lets see what to do first," she thought to herself and then walked out the room. She then remembered Kitzune and how she helped her out. Scarlet walked over to her and stood beside Muraki, "Kitzune i forgot to thank you for your help." She smiled at her warmly and also gave her a small hug.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 15, 2010 6:20 pm
Kitzune glared at Erika, "This is why i will never ever be friends or anything like that with the likes of you Erika." Kitzune never did liked Erika cause her little rebel minions killed her father. She would never forgive Erika for that.  

Kanatta Kishimaku

5,300 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Brandisher 100

The Bubblelicous

PostPosted: Fri Jan 15, 2010 6:21 pm
Vivi looked at him, "So....what do you wanna do after this love?" a impish smile played on her lips.
Muraki smiled at Kitzune, "Your welcome" then he looked at Erika, "Well it's not all that crazy is it?" he asked her.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 15, 2010 6:25 pm
Kitzune looked Scarlet and then calmed her nerves from being angry at Erika. "Your welcome Lady Scarlet. Good thing my father tought me how to make certain medicines." she said while smiling.  

Kanatta Kishimaku

5,300 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Brandisher 100

Gold Marra

PostPosted: Fri Jan 15, 2010 6:26 pm
Erika glared back at Kitzune, she knew what was going through her mind, cause it had been going through hers, but she wasn't letting it effect her. Not any more.

Ross hugged Vivi, then kissed her forehead. "fishing." he teased her.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 15, 2010 6:32 pm
Scarlet nodded at Kitzune and then began to walk down the hall. She was headed outside...she wanted to get something from the forest. She turned to look back at everyone that stood in the hall. She gave a weak smile but her eyes were filled with sadness for some reason. She sighed and left the castle.  

Rin128563

2,250 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Wall Street 200

Kanatta Kishimaku

5,300 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Fri Jan 15, 2010 6:33 pm
( lol i hope that Kitzune hating Erika doesn't make you mad Gold Marra)

Kitzune let out sigh then started walking down the hall. She was depending on checking up on the king, visiting her father's grave, or just go out in the woods again like always.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 15, 2010 6:37 pm
(noooooooooope I don't care, makes it interesting =D)  

Gold Marra

Kanatta Kishimaku

5,300 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Fri Jan 15, 2010 6:39 pm
( sweet! i have a feeling that later on those 2 are gonna be fighting a big battle XD )  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 15, 2010 6:42 pm
Vivi looked at him, while teasening back "Oh, fishin' for what?" she then started drawing circles on his chest with her finger.
Muraki looked at Kitzune, "Do you mind if I tagged along?" he asked her.
(LOL at least this time he asked instead of stalked xd )  

The Bubblelicous

Kanatta Kishimaku

5,300 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Fri Jan 15, 2010 6:43 pm
( i hate to go but im being kicked off by my mother. lol she wants on. so see ya later!!!!! =^w^= )

Kitzune looked at Muraki, " I dont mind you tagging along at all. " she said smiling at him.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 15, 2010 6:47 pm
Muraki smiled back, "Thanks!" he didn't know why but Kitzune calmed him somehow. He liked the calming affect she had on him.  

The Bubblelicous

Rin128563

2,250 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Fri Jan 15, 2010 6:48 pm
((oooo big battle interesting XD lol))

Scarlet walked aroung the forest picking flowers here and there. She couldn't help but think about the vision she had gotten when she was unconcious. "Things are only going to get worse...." she mummbled and sighed. How could she stop the future events from coming....how could she change them.

Rui got up from the chair and headed down to Scarlets room, only to find she was gone. "Hey where did Scarlet go?" He asked everyone that was still in the hall.  
Role Play

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 59 60 61 62 63 64 ... 149 150 151 152 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games