Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Shounen Ai and Yaoi Guild

Back to Guilds

A Guild dedicated to discussing Yaoi and Boy Love. 

Tags: yaoi, shounen ai, boy love, anime, manga 

Reply [The Play House]____RolePlaying Games and Discussion
[-][L-N][P-1x1]Dragon's Gem(With Zyl) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 59 60 61 62 63 64 ... 90 91 92 93 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

blessedheart

Surefire Gekko

PostPosted: Sun Mar 14, 2010 5:54 pm

"Right." Shinji said as he smiled. He loved
Zylver's kisses but he can have them when he was done. Work first, reward later. He went back to the work and did it and finished in two hours. When he was done, he sighed and laid his head on his desk. "Finished!"
PostPosted: Sun Mar 14, 2010 6:03 pm

Zylver opened an eye and looked at him. He had half dozed while reading the book. He was now in the ancient greek and roman culture.
"Finished already?" He said with a smile and stretching to get rid of the excess lazyness.

Zylver_the_Dragon

7,250 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Citizen 200

blessedheart

Surefire Gekko

PostPosted: Sun Mar 14, 2010 6:05 pm

"Yes..Finally.
He said as he sat next to Zylver and smiled. "Homework is not fun."
PostPosted: Sun Mar 14, 2010 6:09 pm

"What's the thing you enjoy most of those you get to learn in school? I think for me it would be the arts and languages... and also history..." He said looking at the book in his hand and caressing the cover gently. Then he put a bookmark to it.
"i love to learn the things that happened in my sleeping time..."

Zylver_the_Dragon

7,250 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Citizen 200

blessedheart

Surefire Gekko

PostPosted: Sun Mar 14, 2010 6:14 pm

"I like art. And american history." He said as he smiled and leaned his head on his shoulder.
PostPosted: Sun Mar 14, 2010 6:22 pm

"we are alike in tastes, then..."
Zylver smiled and put an arm around Shinji's waist, keeping him close. He loved it to be able to be like this. It was like a dream come true.

"I'm a little bit nervous about tomorrow starting work.... I hope Master Ji will be nice to me"

Zylver_the_Dragon

7,250 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Citizen 200

blessedheart

Surefire Gekko

PostPosted: Sun Mar 14, 2010 6:24 pm

Shinji blushed as he was pulled but smiled. He shifted positions and let himself be in Zy;ver's lap as he gently touched his cheek. "You'll be fine..Ji is a really nice guy. Don't worry."
PostPosted: Sun Mar 14, 2010 6:33 pm

Zylver kept caressing Shinji's hair and cheek genntly with his fingertips for a long while until he realised the boy was in fact half asleep.

"Hey... shinji..." he whispered. "You're getting sleepy... you should get inside your bed, turn of the lights and call it a nighty night...."

Zylver_the_Dragon

7,250 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Citizen 200

blessedheart

Surefire Gekko

PostPosted: Sun Mar 14, 2010 6:36 pm

Shinji blinked as he looked at Zylver and nodded. "Okay.." He said then shyly kissed his cheek, too sleepy to blush. "Good night.." He said softly as he crawled out of his lap and got under his covers and snuggled in them.
PostPosted: Sun Mar 14, 2010 6:42 pm

"Good night" he said gently pushing loose strands of hair out of Shinji's face. He leaned down and kissed his forehead.
"I'll turn the lights off now in my leave. Get a good night's rest SHinji...."
And after saying that Zylver went to his room, which he locked to prevent anyone entering and seeing him change and see his scales or the large dragon wings shaped kind-of-tatoo on his back. Pointed ears... well, he had learned they could be done surgically... Only big freaks did it, but well, he didn't mind being called a freak. But the scales on the arm and such.. that was a whole different thing.
And also he did it to prevent any sly tactics of devious women who would want to try and sneak in.

He put on his pajamas and went to bed as well.

Zylver_the_Dragon

7,250 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Citizen 200

blessedheart

Surefire Gekko

PostPosted: Sun Mar 14, 2010 6:51 pm

Shinji nodded then feel asleep, having dreams of Zylver and him. The next day, he woke up early and started to get dressed. Wehn he was, he headed downstairs and stared to eat the breakfast his mom made him.
PostPosted: Sun Mar 14, 2010 6:56 pm

Zylver came downstairs soon after.
He sat for breakfast as well.
"How did you both spent the night? you were really exhausted yesterday miss... and Shinji was as well after his homework."

Zylver_the_Dragon

7,250 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Citizen 200

blessedheart

Surefire Gekko

PostPosted: Sun Mar 14, 2010 6:58 pm

"I slept good." He said as he smiled.
"Me too. Thank you for asking Zylver." She said as she smiled.
PostPosted: Sun Mar 14, 2010 7:07 pm

"That's just perfect then." he smiled and ate his share of breakfast.
"Today I'll be tending the errands if there's any and come back here to have a little lunch at around 11:30 because I start working at noon, but I'll be here to help prepare lunch and to eat it with everyone."

Zylver seemed to be nervous but in high spirits.
"Do you think my clothes are ok for going to work, or should I try something more formal/casual?"

Zylver_the_Dragon

7,250 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Citizen 200

blessedheart

Surefire Gekko

PostPosted: Mon Mar 15, 2010 3:04 pm

“You look fine Zylver.” Shinji said as he smiled, getting up with his plate and putting it in the sink.
“Shinji’s right. Ji will think you look fine.“ His mother said as she washed the dishes. When she finished, she dried her hands then made a list of tasks for Zylver to do for her. “What I need you to do today is go pick up the dry cleaning, deliver these roses to the man who owns the fish place then buy some cold medicine.” She stated as she listed everything out on the paper then handed it to him. “That’s pretty much all I need you to do.”
[The Play House]____RolePlaying Games and Discussion

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 59 60 61 62 63 64 ... 90 91 92 93 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games