Welcome to Gaia! ::

The School of Dedicated Roleplayers [closed]

Back to Guilds

A general roleplay guild with emphasis on improving RPers. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Tutoring, School, School of Dedicated Role Players, RPing 

Reply 03 One-on-One RPs
VampirexHuman (SlavexMaster) (filled by Hawrte) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 59 60 61 62 63 64 ... 68 69 70 71 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Hawrte

Beloved Tycoon

PostPosted: Tue Dec 08, 2009 7:42 pm
"Come in you two, please. Mother we have so much to catch up on."

"He came to me to tell me he loved me, gave me his soul and then...and then he was.. gone." she said holding the jar as closely and tightly to her chest as she possibly could. "I could not save him the first time, and I can not save him now. Oh god, what is going to happen now that he is gone? Why did he have to leave?"  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 08, 2009 7:52 pm
"Come let's go to Bradley's house. You need to learn why he did what he did. Bradley knows what happened he just hasn't locked into that power yet. After he does that we'll know exactly what he did." Taylor said putting Bradley on his left shoulder and Gregory on his right. There was much to talk about and if the vampires were there well they were going to have to learn to accept what had happened.  

Ablount

10,025 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Hawrte

Beloved Tycoon

PostPosted: Tue Dec 08, 2009 8:02 pm
After the two girls had finished talking and giggling Valerian stood up and sighed. "Emily, Adelline I am going to take my leave, but I will be near." he kissed Emily on the forhead and hesitated for a moment before hugging his daughter and leaving.

"Mother, I just don't seem to connect with him. What do you see in the guy?"

"Honey, that is something meant for later, happier times. Right now we need to talk about this Bradley of yours. It seems to me he has a lot of problems and no matter how much you care... now is not the time for a relationship. He may not even be right for you, though you have to keep hope okay?" Emily smiled and held her daughters chin in her hand.

Mrs. Fallows followed after them quietly and in tears.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 08, 2009 8:08 pm
Taylor hopped in through the window and set both Gregory and Bradley on the bed. "Adelline I know you are here along with someone can you come in here there's been a new problem." He called out to her. Even though he knew Bradley wasn't dead it seemed like he was. How do you explain this to them when they see this. We're in trouble.  

Ablount

10,025 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Hawrte

Beloved Tycoon

PostPosted: Tue Dec 08, 2009 8:14 pm
Hearing Taylor's voice Adelline sighed, wondering how the hell he had gotten into the house. "Come on mom, the gray dragon calls." she said grabbing her by the hand and bringing her into The room. Upon seeing the body she gasped, "W-what happened."

Emily placed a hand over her mouth when she saw the body and remained silent, trying to figure out who was who in the room. She had a pretty good idea who these people were, but the one she eyed was Bradley. She felt a lot of sympathy for him already.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 08, 2009 8:30 pm
"Adelline you may want to sit down. Gregory," Taylor pointed towards him. "Bradley's," and then Taylor pointed towards Bradley, "father was killed earlier today. Well Bradley saw his father and collapsed crying. Now that it happened he fell into a sleep. I can't tell if it's from exhaustion or what but he'll be asleep for a while. Now next thing I want you to know is that with the death Gregory Drake just got that much more powerful. Where's Valerian if anything we'll need him more than ever. This may be his chance to save Bradley's life and get Bradley to finally forgive him." Taylor said to the group. How Taylor knew so much was because of his years. No one could question his logic just what would happen to them now.  

Ablount

10,025 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Hawrte

Beloved Tycoon

PostPosted: Wed Dec 09, 2009 12:53 pm
Valerian had gone out to feed and was wiping the blood from his mouth as he walked into the room. "Sorry, I know I'm late but I was a bit drained." he said grabbing Emily's hand and then crinkling his nose smelling the scent of death in the room. Seeing Gregory's body, he walked over and placed his hands together in a silent prayer. "He was no enemy of mine... that is certain." he said opening his eyes and looking down sadly.

Adelline sat down next to Bradley's body and looked down at Gregory, feeling remorse. He had never even spoken to her before, though she still somehow felt terribly sad.

Emily walked over to her husband and rubbed his shoulders. "Dear, please do not be upset. I have been where he lies, and though he no longer places his feet on earthen ground..." she looked up into a corner of the room with a smile. "I am sure he is watching you all with his arms crossed and a somber look on his face."

Ms. Fallows looked up hearing the other woman speak and seeing Valerian. Who is that woman... she thought to herself.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 09, 2009 1:03 pm
Taylor looked over at Valerian and sighed. "He may not have been an enemy of yours but let's just say that his son is in danger of possibly losing his life. As I know you heard from Gregroy, Bradley sees everything that happened to his father just as Gregory saw everything that happened to me. Do you wish to finally prove yourself to Bradley and let him accept you as a friend? If you answer yes you'll have to listen carefully. I would rather you be where Gregory is after the way you treated my grandson but I will push that aside if you wish to save not only him but your daughter as well. She seems to be very much influenced by Bradley, so if he dies she may die as well." He said to the group, but mainly towards Valerian.  

Ablount

10,025 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Hawrte

Beloved Tycoon

PostPosted: Wed Dec 09, 2009 1:12 pm
"You should never wish death upon someone Mr. Taylor." she said softly, "It can be the best thing in ever, or the worst thing to struggle through. I would not wish death on my worst enemy." she said shocking the group, the softeness of her voice gave no threat to anyone, simply thought.

He smiled in emily's direction, she really could handle a situation well. "I will aid you, but only for the sake of my son-in-law and this friend." he said looking down at Gregory. It was odd how in the last ten years Gregory and him had gone from comrades to practically enemies, in death he disregarded all of that. "I will warn you though, my power is not as strong as olden times."  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 09, 2009 1:24 pm
Taylor shook his head. "It won't require much if any at all. The only thing you need is to be able to control yourself from drinking his blood. What it takes is you taking some of Gregory's blood and then keeping it in your mouth without drinking it and transferring it into Bradley's blood stream. Do you think you can do that?" He asked Valerian.  

Ablount

10,025 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Hawrte

Beloved Tycoon

PostPosted: Wed Dec 09, 2009 1:27 pm
"Of course, I am not in thirst anyhow. But why, may I ask, would you want me to do such a thing?" he asked curiously, leaning down to Gregory's body, waiting to do his job.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 09, 2009 1:32 pm
"Because before I saw Gregory's death I saw that he had talked to you. Where you finally chose to tell someone of our family that you did care for Bradley. I can control myself Bradley cannot. So if you do care for him I want you to prove it to me now, otherwise we will all slowly see Bradley die on his very bed." Taylor said to him in complete honesty.  

Ablount

10,025 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Hawrte

Beloved Tycoon

PostPosted: Wed Dec 09, 2009 1:56 pm
"Fine, fine, fine. No need to be so mystical. It was not hidden that I liked Bradley, you and he were the only ones blind to it.. oh and dear Adelline." he said smiling as he knelt down and bore his fangs into Gregory's neck taking as much blood as possible then standing straight again and indicating that he had no idea what to do.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 09, 2009 2:16 pm
"Bite him and force the blood inside of his neck. That's where you bite people is the neck. Unless you have changed that to somewhere else. By the looks of it he only has about 5 minutes left until he dies." Taylor said rubbing his temples. He lost his son Bradley was not someone he really wanted to lose. Even though his face said he didn't want him to go his voice said otherwise. The composure you learn to hold after so many years makes it easier to hold up a shell.  

Ablount

10,025 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Hawrte

Beloved Tycoon

PostPosted: Wed Dec 09, 2009 2:27 pm
Valerian leaned over Bradley and held down his arms, knowing he would probably begin to convulse violently. With very quick movements, he shoved his fangs into Bradley's throat, willing himself not to swallow, he began to feel Bradley shake.

Adelline covered her eyes in fear and tried her best to stay calm. Seeing someone else bite Bradley agrivated her for some reason, but she was trying her best to stay calm about the death comment.  
03 One-on-One RPs

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 59 60 61 62 63 64 ... 68 69 70 71 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games