Welcome to Gaia! ::

Harry Potter Guild of Gaia

Back to Guilds

The most active Harry Potter and Discussion guild in Gaia! 

Tags: Harry Potter, books, Discussion, Literate, Events 

Reply Around Hogwarts [Roleplaying]
The Giggling Pear Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 59 60 61 62 63 64 ... 127 128 129 130 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Should We Do Another House Elf Cup?
  Most Assuredly, YES!
  Blech!!! Stop trying to bribe me to be active!
View Results

Verya Sylvani

Moonlight Stalker

11,800 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Invisibility 100
  • Noob wrangler 100
PostPosted: Fri Mar 18, 2011 3:50 pm
Clover_IceQueen
wrathofrealm
Clover_IceQueen
wrathofrealm
"I don't see the point behind reading. Then again I can't say much because I was never taught how to read so i don't know if i'd enjoy it."

*looks at you with surprise* "It is very interesting. It's like escaping from your own life to see the life of another."

"Why would you want to do that? Isn't being Clover enough for Clover?"

"Well, no... I am only a house elf, but I want to explore and go on adventures like the characters in the books!" *smiles as I think of it*

"But eventually Clover has to be Clover again and wouldn't that be a disappointment?"  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 18, 2011 4:35 pm
wrathofrealm
Clover_IceQueen
wrathofrealm
Clover_IceQueen
wrathofrealm
"I don't see the point behind reading. Then again I can't say much because I was never taught how to read so i don't know if i'd enjoy it."

*looks at you with surprise* "It is very interesting. It's like escaping from your own life to see the life of another."

"Well, no... I am only a house elf, but I want to explore and go on adventures like the characters in the books!" *smiles as I think of it*

"But eventually Clover has to be Clover again and wouldn't that be a disappointment?"

"Not if I find a way out of it!" *pokes you*  

TheNewLibrarian

Witty Informer

9,600 Points
  • Piepitcher 100
  • Cheerleader 200
  • Way Too Many Pies 300

dancer_ attitude

PostPosted: Fri Mar 18, 2011 6:52 pm
((Well, The rp is interesting now...ahhhhh idk))  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 19, 2011 1:00 pm
Clover_IceQueen
wrathofrealm
Clover_IceQueen
wrathofrealm
Clover_IceQueen
wrathofrealm

(@nature this is my failure at an attempt to start a conversation as a house elf)

Thorn stumbles backwards slightly "I did not mean to upset miss clover, I did not mean to upset her at all."  

Verya Sylvani

Moonlight Stalker

11,800 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Invisibility 100
  • Noob wrangler 100

TheNewLibrarian

Witty Informer

9,600 Points
  • Piepitcher 100
  • Cheerleader 200
  • Way Too Many Pies 300
PostPosted: Sat Mar 19, 2011 1:03 pm
wrathofrealm
Clover_IceQueen
wrathofrealm
Clover_IceQueen
wrathofrealm

(@nature this is my failure at an attempt to start a conversation as a house elf)

Thorn stumbles backwards slightly "I did not mean to upset miss clover, I did not mean to upset her at all."

"You didn't." mrgreen "Anyway, how did you get here?"  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 19, 2011 4:30 pm
Clover_IceQueen
wrathofrealm
Clover_IceQueen
wrathofrealm
Clover_IceQueen
wrathofrealm

"Master could not refuse the price the headmaster offered and i was promised a better life."  

Verya Sylvani

Moonlight Stalker

11,800 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Invisibility 100
  • Noob wrangler 100

techpriest35
Crew

Dangerous Mage

13,790 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Healer 50
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Sun Mar 20, 2011 5:34 am
(( O_o when did wrath start up here again?))
*walks into the kitchens*
"um exuse me hello elves are you not to busy? i had an idea but i needed hlp anyways im trying to figure out how to make things easier for the students and staff since every one is stressed out on finals and i was wondering if for th next few days could one of you make sure that theres plenty of foods that cause people to feel relaxed and comfortable and maybe even a bit more energetic? if you could that would be great"
*leaves a note for the house elves saying the same thing*
*leaves a pouch of silver for the house elves to use as they will*

PostPosted: Sun Mar 20, 2011 10:45 am
naturefreak3
((Well, The rp is interesting now...ahhhhh idk))

X] you really don't have to if you don't want to.
I better get back to being a house elf anyway; it looks like we're needed to make 'special foods' for the students...

S l y t h e r W i n

Distinct Fatcat

dancer_ attitude

PostPosted: Sun Mar 20, 2011 10:54 am
((ok...well, see u))  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 21, 2011 7:07 pm
wrathofrealm
Clover_IceQueen
wrathofrealm
Clover_IceQueen
wrathofrealm

"Master could not refuse the price the headmaster offered and i was promised a better life."

"I see." She tilted her head to the side in a puzzled expression. "Was your master kind to you?"  

TheNewLibrarian

Witty Informer

9,600 Points
  • Piepitcher 100
  • Cheerleader 200
  • Way Too Many Pies 300

Verya Sylvani

Moonlight Stalker

11,800 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Invisibility 100
  • Noob wrangler 100
PostPosted: Mon Mar 21, 2011 11:03 pm
Clover_IceQueen
wrathofrealm
Clover_IceQueen
wrathofrealm
Clover_IceQueen
wrathofrealm

"I see." She tilted her head to the side in a puzzled expression. "Was your master kind to you?"

"No, not really, I mean I don't living in a cabinet exactly kind."
*walks over and looks at the note that was posted*
"Food to make them a little more energetic? Anyone have any ideas what a food such as this would even consist of to make them energetic?"  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 22, 2011 11:29 am
wrathofrealm
Clover_IceQueen
wrathofrealm
Clover_IceQueen
wrathofrealm

"No, not really, I mean I don't living in a cabinet exactly kind."
*walks over and looks at the note that was posted*
"Food to make them a little more energetic? Anyone have any ideas what a food such as this would even consist of to make them energetic?"

"Citrus fruit, maybe?"  

TheNewLibrarian

Witty Informer

9,600 Points
  • Piepitcher 100
  • Cheerleader 200
  • Way Too Many Pies 300

S l y t h e r W i n

Distinct Fatcat

PostPosted: Tue Mar 22, 2011 6:12 pm
S l y made a quick exit out of the Door with Jenna scurrying right behind her. As soon as she let go of the doorknob, the trees & wildlife began to shrink back into an old, ordinary-looking wooden pantry. Jenna and S l y both breathed a sigh of relief now that it was over. The familiar smell of cooked foods & clean counters suddenly wafted towards their noses; it was good to be back home.
S l y almost didn't notice the pouch of silver coins placed on a nearby table counter.
"Ooh, I found money! Jenna, who--" she didn't finish her sentence when Jenna was nowhere to be seen. A faint silver sparkle fluttered in the air where Jenna had probably been standing, but it quickly disappeared after a few seconds.
S l y had an idea where her friend was & smiled to herself. Congrats, Jenna.

PostPosted: Tue Mar 22, 2011 6:34 pm
New (and Old) House-Elves!

The End of Term event is almost here, and we (house-elves) can all participate!!!
If you're interested to know about sorting, it will happen soon after the event ends!

Keep checking the Entrance Hall for the official event announcement, and see if you're interested in Lucky Charms

IceeWitch

noturtomato

Feral Prophet

12,325 Points
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
  • Expert Converter 250
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
PostPosted: Sun Mar 27, 2011 6:49 am
Jewel get's bored and leaves after finishing her chores.  
Around Hogwarts [Roleplaying]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 59 60 61 62 63 64 ... 127 128 129 130 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games