Welcome to Gaia! ::

Neko ~♥~ okeN

Back to Guilds

Adopt a Neko to put on you profile or in your signiture or rp!! 

Tags: cats, anime, neko, roleplay 

Reply popular Roleplay's and Contest's
The Park Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 59 60 61 62 63 64 ... 87 88 89 90 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Takashi Tenshi

Unbeatable Shapeshifter

4,900 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Sun Jan 03, 2010 4:17 pm
(? Who?)
Kaira remembers something, her ears droop and her tail goes limp. She thinks then runs off to where her bag is in Rima's room.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 03, 2010 4:34 pm
rin-whats up with kaira?  

Wanna Lick My Icecream

2,200 Points
  • Member 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Full closet 200

Takashi Tenshi

Unbeatable Shapeshifter

4,900 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Sun Jan 03, 2010 4:38 pm
Kaira comes back with a small black box, she hands a necklace out of it to her dad, mom and to rin. She gives a necklace to Kyo and Rima as well but also gives them rings. "Put those on, please." She says softly, smiling.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 03, 2010 4:51 pm
Kyo and Rima put them on and they smiled. There parents put the necklaces on," These are pretty, what are they for?" Her mom asked.  

I amz a kittin

Takashi Tenshi

Unbeatable Shapeshifter

4,900 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Sun Jan 03, 2010 4:54 pm
Kaira smiles. "They're things I manages to get that my family used to keep around, I thought you guys would like them since my family was dead." She said, smiling.

(gotta go, see you tomrrow!)  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 03, 2010 5:06 pm
(Okay! Talk to you tommorow ^_^ )
Rima smiled," Awww thanks!" She hugged Kaira and everyone else smiled.  

I amz a kittin

Wanna Lick My Icecream

2,200 Points
  • Member 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Sun Jan 03, 2010 5:36 pm
rin-thanks kaira  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 03, 2010 6:52 pm
Takashi Tenshi
Kaira waks up and notices the boy, she tilts her head and jumps down from her branch, slowly walking up to him. "Hello, who are you little one?" She asks, not certain if she should really be calling him 'Little One' as she does to so many..

Many thoughts instantly rushed through the neko's mind. As to any creature in weakenned state, the instictive choice would be to flee, and he would have probably done so if he wasn't running so low on energy. His abilities would have allowed him to act greatly upon his desires...yet with no knowledge of how to sustain himself within this realm, the boy found it difficult to know what to do exactly. To begin with, he lacked food...in fact he hadn't eaten anything in a while. Once he attempted to use his abilities to create some, yet found the energy he attained from the little food he created compared to the energy used was a great waste to say the least. There was only two possible choices, one: attempt to flee and use what's left of his energy and probably have some really bad luck surviving or two: see where this would lead, perhaps something would come out, out of this encounter.

"Uhmm..." a tender voice resonated from the boy's lips as he turned towards the female and keeping his ears pressed against the side of his head so she wouldn't see them beneath his long strands of hair as he tried his best not to reveal his mystical nature in comparison to many of the beings that inhabit this world. "N...Naithko..." the male stammered unable to keep the slight tone of fright from sounding within his voice. As the female would approach she would be able to notice that Naithko's hair color happenned to be a neon blue, his ears which are hidden from sight, were the same color thus invisible unless really searched for or known of before hand. His tail, the boy, kept wrapped around his waist much like a belt thus also not noted by many that would merely glance towards his presence. Only his eyes, which were only one shade of a luna without any pupils, were a sign of him being something other than what the inhabitants of this realm were.  

SkyUltima

6,650 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100

Takashi Tenshi

Unbeatable Shapeshifter

4,900 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Mon Jan 04, 2010 9:34 am
"Naithko... what a unusual name, yet.. so amazing. Well, Naithko, would you like to come with me? I wouldn't mind having you around. You look hungry and like you are in a need of new clothes?" She smiles at him kindly, looking him over. "If you wouldn't mind me asking, are you a neko as well?" She tilts her head adorably, wondering if he is also a neko. Her neko ears perked and her tail swaying to and fro. (when talking to Naithko)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"You're welcome, guys!" She giggles, smiling widely. (To Rin and her new family)  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 04, 2010 9:39 am
*Mio and her sisters are hanging around a apple tree*
Mio:hey guys you hurgy
Rose and Snow:yay
*Mio hits the tree and 4 apples fall*
Rose and Snow:thank you Mio
Yui:thanks
Night:nice sis
Mio:your all welcome  

Mio Night12

Durem Sex Symbol

8,150 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300

xXRaising_Fallen_SoulsXx

Romantic Lunatic

5,100 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Market Browser 100
PostPosted: Mon Jan 04, 2010 6:36 pm
OrochimaruRocks121
rin-thanks kaira

hey rin
*kitzu said walking up behind her kissing her cheek wraping his arms aroung her waist from behind her puting hid chin on her shoulder*  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 04, 2010 7:27 pm
Takashi Tenshi
"Naithko... what a unusual name, yet.. so amazing. Well, Naithko, would you like to come with me? I wouldn't mind having you around. You look hungry and like you are in a need of new clothes?" She smiles at him kindly, looking him over. "If you wouldn't mind me asking, are you a neko as well?" She tilts her head adorably, wondering if he is also a neko. Her neko ears perked and her tail swaying to and fro. (when talking to Naithko)
"You're welcome, guys!" She giggles, smiling widely. (To Rin and her new family)

The male was stunned from the rather unexpected reaction this stranger presented. The sudden inquiry of his well being and his needs from someone who just encountered him was almost a reminiscence of, one could say, past life -since Naithko is no longer living in the other realm-. This was by no means a deterant for him to avoid, instead he accepted the hospitality and decided to answer her questions with honesty at the very least. "I..uhmmm...I suppose I am...a neko I mean," his voice remained soft as he allowed his ears to raise and peak from under his dishevelled hair, while his tail slowly trailed to his palm and found a resting place between the curled fingers. "And yes..." he began to reply the fact that he was also hungry but his stomach finished the sentence for him with a low growl that caused a slight burn within his cheeks and a blush to dance across his face. Luckily, the darkness of the night had hid that little fact, thus saving him a little embarrasment...but not complete immunity for he remained silent after that.  

SkyUltima

6,650 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100

Takashi Tenshi

Unbeatable Shapeshifter

4,900 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Tue Jan 05, 2010 4:28 am
Kaira just smiles and sits next to him, scratching behind his ear as she whispers to him. 'No need to be afraid... my name is Kaira, you can trust me.' She finishes by kissing his cheek and standing up, offering her hand to him. "Shall we get something to eat, Naithko?" She smiles at him, ears tilted slightly in a happy way. (With Naithko)
"Hi, Kitzu! We're all ninja-y ish... haha imma find you an outfit!" She runs off and comes back with this: User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. "Put it on and tell me if you like it." She says, smiling. "It's down the hall to your left." She giggles lightly, wagging her tail. (With the family, Rin and now Kitzu)  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 05, 2010 10:36 am
Takashi Tenshi
Kaira just smiles and sits next to him, scratching behind his ear as she whispers to him. 'No need to be afraid... my name is Kaira, you can trust me.' She finishes by kissing his cheek and standing up, offering her hand to him. "Shall we get something to eat, Naithko?" She smiles at him, ears tilted slightly in a happy way. (With Naithko)
"Hi, Kitzu! We're all ninja-y ish... haha imma find you an outfit!" She runs off and comes back with this: User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. "Put it on and tell me if you like it." She says, smiling. "It's down the hall to your left." She giggles lightly, wagging her tail. (With the family, Rin and now Kitzu)

At this point the neko had no clue what to feel or act upon. He was uncertain why, but for some reason the 'petting' of his ears felt really relaxing. One must recall that the neko's origins were from a realm where such feelings weren't present, or if they were, he had never felt it to a similar degree. The pressing of her lips to his cheek was rather an interesting concept, also something that the boy had no idea about. Was it a form of greeting? he questioned as he gazed at the female before him. Something inside him told him, it was something else; but for now he'd leave such thoughts and focus on more important matters. She had after all offerred him some food, and he'd be only hurting himself by not accepting. After a brief pause of thinking and blinking at the female, the neko accepted the outreached hand with his rather icy and numb fingers. "Thankyou Kaira..." he softly whispered as he rose to his feet to follow the kind stranger.  

SkyUltima

6,650 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100

I_BiT3_Bl00dy-n3CKs

PostPosted: Tue Jan 05, 2010 10:40 am
kember walke into the park enjoying the sunlight. User Image  
popular Roleplay's and Contest's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 59 60 61 62 63 64 ... 87 88 89 90 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games