Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Shounen Ai and Yaoi Guild

Back to Guilds

A Guild dedicated to discussing Yaoi and Boy Love. 

Tags: yaoi, shounen ai, boy love, anime, manga 

Reply [The Play House]____RolePlaying Games and Discussion
[+][L-N+][P-UL] Your Name Calls {Loveless} ((Needs People!)) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 59 60 61 62 63 64 ... 78 79 80 81 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Who's ready for a class restart?
  +1
View Results

Akuma Kison

7,050 Points
  • Cats vs Dogs 100
  • Befriended 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Thu Apr 22, 2010 1:15 pm
{ I understand. There are a few others that are lurking, unless.. Is everyone waiting for me to post? D: }

PostPosted: Thu Apr 22, 2010 1:33 pm
(((Hehehe, that would be what I'm waiting on, yeas. I don't know if that's what the others are waiting on though, hehe.)))  

Nileregwen DoUrden

Tipsy Sex Symbol

14,475 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Partygoer 500

Akuma Kison

7,050 Points
  • Cats vs Dogs 100
  • Befriended 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Thu Apr 22, 2010 2:04 pm
{ Rauko's post is waiting on everyone else, or what I know of. I could put up the other two, but.. Kinda been down lately. Can't really find where my muse went.. }

PostPosted: Thu Apr 22, 2010 2:09 pm
(((OOC: Don't worry on it. I can wait, hehe. I just wanted to make sure you didn't think I was MIA for this RP. PLUS I was going back and replying to everything I hadn't replied to yet, hehe. This was on my list to check on, thus I did.)))  

Nileregwen DoUrden

Tipsy Sex Symbol

14,475 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Partygoer 500

Akuma Kison

7,050 Points
  • Cats vs Dogs 100
  • Befriended 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Thu Apr 22, 2010 4:45 pm
{ I am glad that you can wait. Really glad. Yeah, it seems as if there are a few MIA members here, but it saves a lot of stress though. I know how that goes. Doing that myself actually, hehe. }

PostPosted: Thu Apr 22, 2010 5:24 pm
[( I am still here I am waiting on Saito. >< )]

Miss Wonderland

Quotable Genius

7,400 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Friendly 100

reality is too cruel

5,850 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Gaian 0
PostPosted: Fri Apr 23, 2010 7:51 pm
((Waiting on my Emi, my other half...))  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 24, 2010 12:24 am
((who we waiting on? and yay I'm here. . . I think))  

Shuichi Mhakaraca

Hesitant Shapeshifter

11,900 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100

Akuma Kison

7,050 Points
  • Cats vs Dogs 100
  • Befriended 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Sat Apr 24, 2010 10:24 am
{ Depends on your roleplay "partner." For me, its the class for Rauko's post. Nil is waiting on me, Autumn is waiting on Blink, Magna is waiting on Kash-chan. The rest, I have no clue about. }

PostPosted: Sun Apr 25, 2010 1:08 am
______ Ϛ a i t oӃ o m o m u r a

□ □ □

No end to sorrow, caused by the same endless f e a r s...

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

User Image
Saito really didn't want to slow Verikai down in these mock fights; It may have been childish of him to take these Mock battles so seriously, but that just went to show how high-strung he was. He didn't really know the meaning of letting loose; In his eyes, there was no option of losing . He knew that he wasn't strong...so for Verikai's sake, he wanted to become stronger and catch up to him...he wanted to be a sacrifice that Verikai wouldn't think was annoying and weak. If not his mother...he at least wanted to make Verikai proud of him.

Saito looked around the room, expecting no other hands to go up...but surprisingly, Veikai's hand went up casually in the air. It was even more of a surprise that Saito wasn't surprised at this. He had a feeling that Verikai had been in a battle before; He seemed too strong not to. This was more proof that he was way behind him in strength. What could he do to catch up? How could he become stronger? His head hurt even from earlier because he was thinking about this some much. It seemed as if the bandages wrapped around his scalp were pulsing from his head hurting so bad. It had been fine earlier when he had taken the medicine that Ms.Maki had given him, yet...why now?

He wanted to bring his hand to hold his forehead by instinct, but decided against it since he didn't want Verikai to worry about him. He was surprised when Verkai leaned down and lightly kissed him on the forehead...it was strange, but along with Verikai's words of comfort, it actually made his headache feel better. He smiled up at Verikai and nodded.

At Rauko-Sensei's question, Saito was surprised. He was asking for volunteers to go first? Well of course he couldn't go first..he just couldn't. He didn't know what to do; Sure he had read about it but practicality was different....or was it? Was he only making excuses for himself because he was nervous? He couldn't always rely on Verikai to make the decisions...Verikai was probably waiting to see what he wanted afterall....

Saito looked around the room, seeing the purple headed boy in front raised his hand. So...if he decided to go, they would be opponents? Didn't he say that he had experience in battles? Wouldn't it be better for him to fight someone else...someone more on his level?

Looking around the room, Saito watched as no one raised their hands. Before he knew what he was doing, he pushed off from the side wall and stood up slowly raising his hand.

"W-we'll go too Sensei..." Saito mumbled as he turned to look towards Verikai to catch some glimpse of what he thought or felt.

⋙OOC: Gahhhhhhh!!! I'm still here too!!! Dx Sorry for the late reply crying !!! I promise to post as Ururu tomorrow. I'm tired now =_____=;.

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

blinktjp

SungJewel

Magnetic Hunter

8,000 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Befriended 100
PostPosted: Sun Apr 25, 2010 8:20 am
blessedheart
Shun

"We care and act as we see fit, to show our careless wit."
User Image
Shun nodded as he smiled. "I will certainly do my best." he said as he sighed then looked around the room hwen she answered his second question. He then saw the girl Fuki was pointing at and tilted his head. "So non-named teams don't have someone next to them like the others." He said mostly to himself as he looked aroudn the room. Mostly everyone was in a pair or group but he didn't see that girl in a group or anything. Was that how he was when he was little and didn't knwo anything about this? Is that how Kiki feels?

Shun looked at his little sister and Kiki looked back and waved; giving him a small smile. Shun smiled back then looked straight ahead when Ruako asked a question about experience. He kept his hand down since he didn't know anything at all.

Kino Ketsuna

"We fall into slumber but are never graced with dreamed filled nights"
User Image
Kino shrugged as he thought about it for a moment then shrugged again. "Either way she would be scary." He stated as he leaned back into his chair. He looked at Maki from the corner of his eye then back to Aya. This would be an interesting experiece that was for sure. He looked at Rauko when he asked for experience and raised his hand. Though he hasn't actually been in an actual battle, he still had at least the basic knowledge of teams and what not. He then looked back out the window when he put his hand down and lost himself in his own thoughts.

User Image
CARELESS
"We Care and act as we see fit, to show our careless wit."
Fuki looked at Shun as he thought about it, not necessarily. Its complicated to explain since I don't know much about it actually." she said sheepishly, blushing lightly. She sighed inwardly, looking up when Rauko spoke again asking this time for volunteers. Fuki chewed the inside of her cheek as she thought about it, she wanted to do it, but she wasn't that confident as a sacrifice, and Shun knew little to nothing about his new world. As she was pondering on what to do, she noticed that purple hair guy raise his hand, then Saito.

Fuki let out a tiny sigh of relief, but she wondered how Saito would hold up, considering that he was injured. Well its his choice, might as well not say anything and go with it. Though Verikai would most likely be happy. she thought to herself. "This will be interesting." she said to herself.

User Image
DREAMLESS
"We fall into slumber but are never graced with dreamed filled nights"
Aya looked at Kino, grinning, he nodded in agreement. He listened around him. Fuki was still having trouble explaining nameless teams. It was when Rauko asked for volunteers that caught his interest. He saw the purple hair guy raise his hand. Aya was about to raise his hand only for Saito to beat him. All well, nothing to do about it now. he thought shrugging. "I wonder though, how will Saito will fare." he mumbled as he waited for it to start.

User Image
FOUNDLESS
Unable to be fully found, Foundless in an never ending circle
Maki watched the students as some talked amongst themselves, it was when Rauko asked for volunteers that people seemed to snap out of themselves. The purple haired kid raised his hand instantly. She saw Fuki pondering, Aya about to raise his hand, but Saito beat him. She worried slightly, she wondered if that was a good idea with his head like that. Maki may be a nurse and was against Saito fully participating in the battles, she also put the patients will into concern. If this was what the other wanted. Well she wouldn't intervene unless there was a need to.

PostPosted: Mon Apr 26, 2010 1:16 pm
((Sorry! I got sick last Wednesday and haven't been able to get online until now. I'll post after I eat lunch^^.))

Kashira Ka04

Liberal Perfectionist

5,900 Points
  • Olympian 200
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50

Miss Wonderland

Quotable Genius

7,400 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Mon Apr 26, 2010 2:25 pm
User Image

User Image

User Image

Fighting was something Verikai was raised doing. He had been fighting since he was small and could remember what his name meant. He remembered the pain of the losses and the struggled each new battle presented. Of course he wasn't planning on pushing Saito to the point where he felt uncomfortable. Looking down at the boy when he raised his hand though, he almost regretted doing it now. Saito hadn't fought before placing Verikai in a different league then what Saito was in. It was unintentional but he still didn't want to lie that he hadn't fought and get placed against a bunch of new kids who had no idea what they were doing, and Verikai would totally cream them. He watched as a level of distress came to Saito's face. He knew with the boy's head stopping the boy from getting hurt was his main goal. He knew Saito wouldn't like it but Verikai had already made up his mind that he was going Auto Pilot.

Watching as the pain seemed to ease when Verikai kissed Saito's head, he knew the boy was in no position to be fighting. He would let the boy order but he was not letting him fight today. When the hands were raised for the battle he was tempted to fight first and get Saito back down to the nurse office but he knew the boy wouldn't want that. When the boy's hand in the front raised he frowned a little part of him wanted to fight Ururu but he knew that Saito wouldn't want to fight Kichi. He wasn't about to pit to friends against each other over a small rivalry that him and the white haired fighter had. Looking down at Saito when the boy said they would go first a small look of surprise washed over the boy's face. "You sure Saito?" he asked as he wrapped his arms around the boy's shoulder.

Smiling softly the purple fighter moved towards the battle arena area. He looked towards the other pair and pulled Saito into his chest, "I will be going auto pilot this fight..." he said as he stroked Saito's head. He would not cater to any complaints about his choice that he had made. He didn't care how much the other team bitched and moaned, Verikai knew Saito wasn't ready for a fight. With his head in the position that it was he really wanted the boy to take it easy as it was. He looked down at him and kissed his forehead softly. Verikai was strong enough to hold his own, at least that was how he prided himself. He didn't like to think that he needed a sacrifice to be successful. He had won enough battles without one, what would another do? He would let Saito give orders but he wouldn't let the boy take any damage. Not yet at least.

[( It's okay! <3 )]

User Image

PostPosted: Mon Apr 26, 2010 2:41 pm
—Devoted—
“Until death and beyond”

When the bell rang, Emi made a beeline for her next class, not even saying ‘Hello’ to her friends in the hall. As she passed by the lunchroom the pain in her thigh went fiery and she couldn’t help but glance in. Her eyes met the eyes of the black haired girl and for a second, everything stilled. In that moment, Emi decided that even though, her heart had been given away to Hisa, she would do her best to be the type of fighter the girl needed. She just hoped that, she didn’t ask her to be more, than she could be.

~

It seemed others agreed with Hisa’s opinion of Ryoji. Not a single hand had gone up since he had volunteered himself. Then she saw the hesitant hand of Saito. When his fighter stepped forward as well, Hisa was genuinely surprised. She watched to see if Rauko would allow the two to fight, wondering what the term 'auto pilot' meant. It hadn't been in the chapter they had covered today.

Examining Saito's injury a bit closer, Hisa decided it was endurable. She had fought four rounds behind the game lounge last week with just as nasty of an injury. Truly, she hoped Rauko would let them fight. If he did, that meant she wouldn’t have to worry about being turned down, once she understood these battles. If Rauko didn’t let them fight, she would just have to hope that her own injuries would go undetected.

—Relentless—
"Relentless to survive, Relentless to protect— Relentless in life."

((I like the names Shameless and Fightless too. Editted to match Miss Wonderland's post better^^.))

Kashira Ka04

Liberal Perfectionist

5,900 Points
  • Olympian 200
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50

blinktjp

PostPosted: Mon Apr 26, 2010 11:12 pm
Ʉ r u r uℍ i s a k i________________

“Three s l e e p l e s s nights I passed in sounding on,

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXThrough words and things, a dim and perilous way.”

▐▌ IXX a mXX S L E E P L E S S ▐▌

User Image

At the Sensei's question as to who would go first in the Mock fights, Ururu stopped paying attention once the purpled haired boy in the front decided to step up and be first. It didn't matter anymore seeing as that wasn't who he wanted to battle. He already knew who he wanted to go after: Verikai. It was time for him to finally put the other in his place. He really didn't want to hurt Saito seeing as he didn't mind him....plus he was sure that Kichi would never agree to it seeing as Saito and Verikai were his friends. Damn...

Well, maybe luck would be on his side and pit them against each other? He could only hope. Either way, he didn't want to go now, plus he was sure that Kichi didn't either.

Once Saito raised his hand however, Ururu had almost jumped up, shouting "WHAT?" to the classroom, but luckily he contained himself to a look of shock. He had expected Verikai to decide when they went but no...he was surprised that it was Saito who actually wanted to go first. He didn't really peg Saito as the fighting type...plus, with his injury, there wasn't much he could actually do.

As if to confirm this, Ururu,along with most of the class, was surprised when the Verikai announced that he would be fighting on 'auto-pilot'. Did Verikai..know what what he was doing? Was he confident enough to fight 2 on 1? Also...did he really think Saito would actually sit down and take that? For someone like Saito to actually agree to go first himself, didn't that mean that he was serious about this? Well, whatever...it was Verikai's problem, not his.

"I wanted to fight him" Ururu grumbled stood up from his seat and walked towards the arena, holding Kichi's hand as he pulled him along. " Should make for an interesting match hm? I know Saito has an injury and everything but didn't he want to fight too?" Ururu said towards Kichi with his arms crossed nonchalontly as he looked towards the arena.

OOC-ness: [/]

"Tremble, and fall into a S l e e p l e s s slumber"

[The Play House]____RolePlaying Games and Discussion

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 59 60 61 62 63 64 ... 78 79 80 81 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games