Welcome to Gaia! ::

Pagan Fluffy Rehabilitation Center

Back to Guilds

Educational, Respectful and Responsible Paganism. Don't worry, we'll teach you how. 

Tags: Pagan, Wicca, Paganism, Witchcraft, Witch 

Reply Pagan Fluffy Rehabilitation Center
Show Yourself! Picture topic! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 59 60 61 62 63 64 ... 70 71 72 73 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Bastemhet

PostPosted: Sat Jan 30, 2010 2:16 pm
Byaggha
Bastemhet
My reaction video to the BME Pain Olympics! xd (2nd link NSFW + graphic violence)
Wow. You had a good reaction - mine was more a detatched "Huh. Wonder why anyone would consider this sans medical experts, but hey, at least they tourniquet well. They're barely bleeding, all things considered!"

The internet jaded me to stuff like this a loooong time ago. xd

Nooooo Byaggha!!! crying *clings to robes* I really should've taped my reaction to two girls one cup. I was laughing hysterically and tearing up. And I wasn't laughing cuz it was funny. sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 30, 2010 4:08 pm
Bastemhet
Nooooo Byaggha!!! crying *clings to robes* I really should've taped my reaction to two girls one cup. I was laughing hysterically and tearing up. And I wasn't laughing cuz it was funny. sweatdrop
*hugs Bastemhet* It'll be okay. It just means people can't scare me with this stuff anymore. And that all my reaction videos will be booooring. xd

Two girls one cup still has some of the best reaction videos ever to its name. It's a legend! biggrin  

Cranium Squirrel

Friendly Trickster

Bastemhet

PostPosted: Sat Jan 30, 2010 4:15 pm
Byaggha
Bastemhet
*hugs Bastemhet* It'll be okay. It just means people can't scare me with this stuff anymore. And that all my reaction videos will be booooring. xd

Two girls one cup still has some of the best reaction videos ever to its name. It's a legend! biggrin

emo

I have to ask...was all the stuff in the video real? Even the ball squishing out?  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 30, 2010 4:16 pm
Bastemhet
I have to ask...was all the stuff in the video real?
You know, I don't know. But I know trauma will look a lot like that...if it wasn't real, it was a very decent fake. 3nodding  

Cranium Squirrel

Friendly Trickster

ShadowCatSoul

PostPosted: Sat Jan 30, 2010 4:21 pm
Byaggha
Bastemhet
You know, I don't know. But I know trauma will look a lot like that...if it wasn't real, it was a very decent fake. 3nodding

I believe it was real *shudder*  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 30, 2010 4:24 pm
Byaggha
Bastemhet

Nuuuuu..... *hides under bed sheets*  

Bastemhet

Cranium Squirrel

Friendly Trickster

PostPosted: Sat Jan 30, 2010 4:28 pm
ShadowCatSoul
I believe it was real *shudder*
I'm inclined to think similar; hence my reaction hoping they'd seen some medical professionals soon thereafter. Or my wish they'd seen them to get the work done. Honestly. Yeesh.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 30, 2010 4:28 pm
Bastemhet

I have to ask...was all the stuff in the video real? Even the ball squishing out?

You've never been to BMEzine have you?
{seriously NSFW}

Calelith

Apocalyptic Rogue

41,915 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Abomination 100
  • Demonic Associate 100

Bastemhet

PostPosted: Sat Jan 30, 2010 4:33 pm
Calelith
Bastemhet

{seriously NSFW}

I have. That's why in the beginning of the video you can hear me say "Oh, BME? Aw, man..." I figured it would be something gross since the extreme portion of the site is rather nasty, but I did like the lighter stuff like user submitted pictures and tattoo/piercing stories. I've sent mine in myself.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 30, 2010 4:37 pm
I'm running a rock class in another guild, so I'm just going to show off my tumbled rocks a little:

User Image  

AniMajor

8,000 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Mark Twain 100

Namikikyo

PostPosted: Sat Jan 30, 2010 4:40 pm
Calelith
Bastemhet

{seriously NSFW}

heart

It's stuff like this that really made me want to be a tattooist so I could get into peircing, scarification and other body modifications.

*swoons over lost dreams*

PostPosted: Sat Jan 30, 2010 4:44 pm
AniMajor
I'm running a rock class in another guild, so I'm just going to show off my tumbled rocks a little:

User Image

The class sounds interesting!
Nice rock collection!  

Kinky Zombie

Bastemhet

PostPosted: Sat Jan 30, 2010 4:48 pm
AniMajor

User Image

Purdy! Did you do these yourself? Where's the class?  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 30, 2010 4:50 pm
Calelith
Bastemhet

{seriously NSFW}

Huh. That's.

Huh.

Remarkable.  

maenad nuri
Captain

Calelith

Apocalyptic Rogue

41,915 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Abomination 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Sat Jan 30, 2010 4:52 pm
maenad nuri
Calelith
Bastemhet

{seriously NSFW}

Huh. That's.

Huh.

Remarkable.

That is also tame compared to some of the stuff up there.

Pagan Fluffy Rehabilitation Center

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 59 60 61 62 63 64 ... 70 71 72 73 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games