Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Warriors Guild

Back to Guilds

HEY WARRIORS GUILD MEMBERS AND FANS! WE HAVE MOVED TO DEVIANTART! http://www.deviantart.com/the-warriors-guild AS OF 2019 WE ARE ACTIVE!!!! 

Tags: Warriors, Erin Hunter, Warrior Cats 

Reply Elder Stories (Fanfictions)
the good, the bad, and the cats (GAME TO STORY!!!!) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 59 60 61 62 63 64 ... 131 132 133 134 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

do you like this idea?
  ummmmmmmm yes!!!!!
  *la la la la la la la*......what?
  yes oh mighty Dewpool!
  Hey look a frog!
  what the........I HATE THIS POLE! *screams head off*
View Results

Feathertail14

PostPosted: Fri Apr 10, 2009 12:02 pm
Raven walked out and walked to Amber. "Have fun with Chris, Ashi," Raven said. Then she picked up Amber. "I'll take her to the castle now... I guess i'll see you later Ashi. And i believe i'll also see Chris later... Bye!" Raven said with an evil smile.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 10, 2009 12:07 pm
"Amber!"Chris yelled "Others have always been your weakness,"Ashi said with a evil smile. Then the two of them broke out into a fury of karate attacks and skill.  

DragonChild09
Crew

Eternal Explorer

Feathertail14

PostPosted: Fri Apr 10, 2009 12:10 pm
Raven, now holding Amber, flew off to the castle. "I'll see you later Chris! Bye Ashi!" Raven called.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 10, 2009 12:14 pm
Chris looked at Raven who was carrying Amber but he was soon hit by Ashi.  

DragonChild09
Crew

Eternal Explorer

Feathertail14

PostPosted: Fri Apr 10, 2009 12:21 pm
"hm... well... i guess i could watch...." Raven said to herself, then flew back and sat in a tree to watch the fight. She didn't notice that the curse was slowly wearing off.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 10, 2009 5:28 pm
Ashi and Chris slid apart from each other "Ash storm!" "Claws of the panther!" they yelled at the same time shattering both attacks.  

DragonChild09
Crew

Eternal Explorer

Feathertail14

PostPosted: Fri Apr 10, 2009 6:01 pm
Raven simply watched the two fight, not keeping an eye on Amber who she set next to her.

Amber, now having all her strength back, looked around. She saw Chris and Ashi fighting, and Raven sitting next to her. Quietly, she crept away from Raven. Then hid behind some bushes.

Raven got bored of watching, then went to grab Amber, but she was gone. "What the.... hmph... fine... We'll settle for Chris..." Raven said, then flew down to the ground. "Alright Ashi. You had your fun. Evil curse of-" Raven cut off when a Leaf Needle attack hit her straight in the back.

Amber came out of the bushes and stood between Chris and Raven. Ashi was now closer to Amber than Chris too, but Amber's back was to him. "Raven! You aren't going to lay a feather on Chris!" Amber said. "Leaf Needle!" "Feather Storm!" Then the two attacks clashed, shattering them both.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 10, 2009 8:57 pm
"so is that......really true?" she asked "am i....the twin, no triplet of Ashi?" she asked aloud.

(why does every1 for get my!? crying )  

Currently Dead Account

Feathertail14

PostPosted: Fri Apr 10, 2009 9:01 pm
Dewpool
"so is that......really true?" she asked "am i....the twin, no triplet of Ashi?" she asked aloud.

(why does every1 for get my!? crying )

((SORRY!... um... where are you anyways?....))

((oh. by the way, when you said something about Leafpetal and Pantherclaw having kits?.... um... she didn't have any... but... she fell in love with Pantherclaw and he likes he.... sweatdrop ))  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 10, 2009 9:40 pm
(im by ashi and chris k?)

(BAD MEDICINE CAT! NO MORE CATNIP FOR YOU!)  

Currently Dead Account

DragonChild09
Crew

Eternal Explorer

PostPosted: Sat Apr 11, 2009 4:16 am
((Cloudkit is going to do it soon Leafpetal))  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 11, 2009 4:24 am
(Cloudkit is going to what?)

"is is.......true that he's my......brother?" Emili asked loud enough Ashi and Chris, maybe others could hear.  

Currently Dead Account

DragonChild09
Crew

Eternal Explorer

PostPosted: Sat Apr 11, 2009 4:27 am
Ashi and Chris stopped fighting at the same time and looked at Emili,then they looked at each other and started fighting again.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 11, 2009 4:57 am
(have Ashi hear this, i have a good plan, have him hear me and like, say im lying and start attacking me i have goooood plan)

"that's not true, Ashi can't be.......my brother." she said in deep thought.  

Currently Dead Account

DragonChild09
Crew

Eternal Explorer

PostPosted: Sat Apr 11, 2009 5:03 am
Ashi heard what Emili said then he slid away from Chris and looked at Emili "I'm NOT your brother my family is dead!!"Ashi yelled "Ash storm!"Ashi yelled and aimed at Emili  
Elder Stories (Fanfictions)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 59 60 61 62 63 64 ... 131 132 133 134 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games