Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Best FMA Guild Ever

Back to Guilds

The Best FMA Guild Ever consists of rps and subjects on fma, also we have some yaoi too >3 

Tags: Fullmetal, Alchemist, Yaoi, Roleplay, Anime 

Reply ~ RolePlay / Fanfics ~
The Seven Deadly Sins. [Always open] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 59 60 61 62 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

What sin are you guilty of?
Lust
19%
 19%  [ 4 ]
Gluttony
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Greed
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Sloth
19%
 19%  [ 4 ]
Wrath
28%
 28%  [ 6 ]
Envy
33%
 33%  [ 7 ]
Total Votes : 21

Half Man-half otaku2

Learned Informer

PostPosted: Mon May 04, 2009 8:13 pm
Erik was smoothing his hair back down when the comment suddenly startled him and sent a jolt up his spine, poofing it up once again. It wasn't meant to necessarily be funny persay, but some one could have definitely taken it that way.  
PostPosted: Tue May 05, 2009 4:48 pm
Shiranui clapped lightly and gave a small smile as she did so. she then gave a small giggle when his hair poofed up.  

BassGBaby

Half Man-half otaku2

Learned Informer

PostPosted: Tue May 05, 2009 5:49 pm
"Ugh! Dammit! I hate it when that happens!" he said under his breath. he smoothed it back down once more and said, "Try as you might, I have a personal vendetta against the military. I'm not gonna become just another one of your pawns to sacrifice for your hidden agendas." He took his seat and poured himself some more water and gulped it down.  
PostPosted: Tue May 05, 2009 6:19 pm
Shiranui glared for a second at Erik as he spoke. When he finished speaking she clenched her jaw and made a small snarl sound before quickly regaining the barely lost composure.  

BassGBaby

Half Man-half otaku2

Learned Informer

PostPosted: Tue May 05, 2009 8:21 pm
Maura saw Shiranui out of the corner of her eye and elbowed Erik in the side. "You're pissing them off, Erik! I think you should stop!" she said only loud enough for him to hear.

Erik glanced at her and made a face of reluctant retreat. He leaned back in his seat and shrugged. "It's the truth. If you can't handle it then I suggest...well nevermind," he stopped himself. He wouldn't drag out a useless battle.

Maura would not put up with his constant insubordination so she asked, "Excuse me Colonel, could we trouble you for some scissors?" There was a pretty smile on her face, with anger underlying.  
PostPosted: Wed May 06, 2009 2:45 pm
"Of course, of course....Second Lt....would please get this young lady here some scissors to cut her boy friend's hair, please?",he asked of her kindly.
Road giggled in her seat. 'Who would have thought being in the Human World was so much fun.....',she thought to herself quietly.  

Thy Sin Is Envy
Crew

Half Man-half otaku2

Learned Informer

PostPosted: Wed May 06, 2009 7:03 pm
Erik shifted in his seat uncomfortably upon hearing the words. He thought about trying to leave, but he was too deep into the building to get out alive. He felt his girlfriend's hand on his shoulder and her grip tightened. "Don't think of running, or I'll ask for a razor!" she sang. Would she really shave him bald if he tried to run? Yes. This was Maura we were talking about.

Erik sighed and sunk down in his chair. "Yes ma'am..."

"Good boy!" she smiled rubbing his head as if he was a dog.  
PostPosted: Wed May 06, 2009 7:37 pm
Shiranui looked to Mustang for a moment, presuming he was speaking to her. "Yes, of course, sir." She steadily rose from her seat and left the room for a short moment before returning and kindly offering a pair of scissors to Maura.  

BassGBaby

Half Man-half otaku2

Learned Informer

PostPosted: Wed May 06, 2009 8:41 pm
"Thank you!" she said waking the scissors from Shiranui. Maura then made Erik move his chair to the middle of the floor so hair wouldn't get on the table. "Alright Erik, time to hold up your end of the deal!" said Maura.

Erik looked at Kiki and smiled saying, "This is for you!" He then closed his eyes as Maura grabbed him by the hair and began to cut away years of hair growth. It ook her about half an hour to get it right, but the deed was done. Erik's hair was cut very short. "Is it over?" he asked, for he'd had his eyes closed the whole time.

"Yes Erik, I'm done. Here, look!" she said showing him in the mirror in the room. Erik looked and almost lost it. He looked and felt so...naked. But at the same time, liberated.

He ran his hand over his head a few times and began to get used to, and even like his new haircut! But he wouldn't say it out loud right then. "I'll have to get used to it," he said flatly.  
PostPosted: Mon May 11, 2009 5:18 pm
((if someone's waiting on Kiki, then she's just informed me that she's in the process of getting her computer fixed. no one's posted in the last 4 days...))  

Half Man-half otaku2

Learned Informer

Thy Sin Is Envy
Crew

PostPosted: Mon May 11, 2009 6:55 pm
((That makes sense...just waiting for Emmy or the second lt to post...that's all. >.<;; ))  
PostPosted: Wed May 27, 2009 10:45 am
((I have an update as to my computer situation. From here on out, my laptop has sest to live. It died a week ago and now no longer turns on. I have given it a proper funreal and my it rest in pieces. Now I'm going to go buy myself a reliable desktop that will not cause me to cry. This may take another week or so. I'm sorry for the inconvenionce I may have caused. I will hopefully be able to be online soon. Until then, I'm very, very sorry.))  

Queen Chiig
Crew

Hygienic Gekko

7,300 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Generous 100
  • Popular Thread 100

Half Man-half otaku2

Learned Informer

PostPosted: Thu Jun 04, 2009 10:40 am
((Kiki just pm'ed me and said basically what was said in the post above. shes buying a new desktop and that'll be about another week. in the meantime, we could try and keep the story goin somehow?))  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 14, 2009 9:26 pm
(( my computer broke again! but im back! what happened...or nvm i m going to try and find out....wow lol i didnt miss anything...YAY!!!!))  

Emmy K Elric

~ RolePlay / Fanfics ~

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 59 60 61 62 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces