Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian British Guild

Back to Guilds

A haven for British Gaians, and those sympathetic to their peculiar ways! 

Tags: britain, british, United Kingdom, english, england 

Reply Gaian British Guild
The topic which rapidly degenerated... [MISC] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 59 60 61 62 63 64 ... 103 104 105 106 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Nebelstern
Crew

PostPosted: Sun May 21, 2006 1:54 am
Little question, as I can't be bothered to flick back to the start of the topic, what was the original purpose of this thread? What topic was it in the beginning that rapidly deteriorated?  
PostPosted: Sun May 21, 2006 4:54 am
Birthdays I believe.

*Doesn't bother to check*

and_solo_said

Nebelstern
Crew

PostPosted: Sun May 21, 2006 11:37 am
Yes, yes it was.

May as well bring it round after 61 pages. I hate being born in August. I get to do everything last.

PostPosted: Sun May 21, 2006 3:16 pm
Nebelstern
Yes, yes it was.

May as well bring it round after 61 pages. I hate being born in August. I get to do everything last.

Mine's in January, so there's no chance of doing anything outdoors. It's annoying at times.  

Invictus_88
Captain

Boolean Julian
Crew

PostPosted: Sun May 21, 2006 3:17 pm
Being the 5th of July rawks. It's virtually always going to be just after exams.  
PostPosted: Sun May 21, 2006 4:09 pm
5th of May would be great except its always just before exams. I haven't even got driving yet. xp

Anyway, isn't it January/Febuary people who have to do everything last?

Going off topic again, theres something bumping around outside. It's probably just my stalker cat pawing my window since he hasn't had much of a chance to stalk me today (someone locked it in the bathroom) but still. confused  

Shadow of an Illusion
Crew

Nebelstern
Crew

PostPosted: Mon May 22, 2006 3:41 am
If we never hear from you again we'll assume it was dire... confused

I guess August is a nice time for a birthday, it's always in the holidays. But then again most people are away on holiday.

PostPosted: Mon May 22, 2006 3:56 am
October is the best month in the year and 22 is the best number out of 31, so it follows that I have the most awesome birthday out of any of you.

1987 is also a pretty damn sexy number.  

Foetus In Fetu
Vice Captain

A Lost Iguana

Aged Pants

9,100 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Mon May 22, 2006 4:09 am
Foetus In Fetu
October is the best month in the year and 22 is the best number out of 31, so it follows that I have the most awesome birthday out of any of you.

1987 is also a pretty damn sexy number.

My birthday is in the best seven day spread in the year: Christmas Day and New Years Eve are in it.

So I win.  
PostPosted: Mon May 22, 2006 11:32 am
Well my birthday is the same whether you use that American way or the nice normal order.
So I win!!!
xd  

Shadow of an Illusion
Crew

and_solo_said

PostPosted: Mon May 22, 2006 1:22 pm
Speaking of birthdays, the high king of Ireland's coronation involved mating with a horse, which was then cooked in a pot he was in, and then, after he had eaten a piece of the horse, he had to ride a chariot powered by two wild horses through a pair of stone pillars and grate it against another pillar known as the 'stone p***s'.  
PostPosted: Mon May 22, 2006 1:29 pm
and_solo_said
Speaking of birthdays, the high king of Ireland's coronation involved mating with a horse, which was then cooked in a pot he was in, and then, after he had eaten a piece of the horse, he had to ride a chariot powered by two wild horses through a pair of stone pillars and grate it against another pillar known as the 'stone p***s'.

rolleyes  

Invictus_88
Captain

and_solo_said

PostPosted: Mon May 22, 2006 2:24 pm
This scared the living s**t out of me:

http://8200n.com/unbelievable3/ub3sublim.html  
PostPosted: Tue May 23, 2006 5:51 am
Invictus_88
and_solo_said

rolleyes

Is it just me or did that make little/no sense because he would have been cooked too if he were in the same pot as the horse? confused  

Nebelstern
Crew

and_solo_said

PostPosted: Tue May 23, 2006 7:53 am
Nebelstern
Invictus_88
and_solo_said

rolleyes

Is it just me or did that make little/no sense because he would have been cooked too if he were in the same pot as the horse? confused

He got out before it boiled.  
Gaian British Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 59 60 61 62 63 64 ... 103 104 105 106 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games