Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian British Guild

Back to Guilds

A haven for British Gaians, and those sympathetic to their peculiar ways! 

Tags: britain, british, United Kingdom, english, england 

Reply Gaian British Guild
British Gaians... show your faces! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 59 60 61 62 63 64 ... 137 138 139 140 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Boolean Julian
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Feb 12, 2006 2:52 pm
Invictus_88
Lady of Spain
Invictus_88
xXx White Lily xXx
lol I find that people tend to be like that.. odd isnt it? Anyways, I was including you in that too 3nodding

Me? Liiies!

gonk
*won teh hottest guy award at school-endlessly amused by it*

ninja
Hah!
rolleyes

It was an all-girls school.Ok, no it wasn't.

wink
But I sometimes wish it was.

gonk

Tell me it wasn't an all boys school...  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 12, 2006 3:35 pm
Lady of Spain
Invictus_88
Lady of Spain
Invictus_88
xXx White Lily xXx
lol I find that people tend to be like that.. odd isnt it? Anyways, I was including you in that too 3nodding

Me? Liiies!

gonk
*won teh hottest guy award at school-endlessly amused by it*

ninja
Hah!
rolleyes

It was an all-girls school.Ok, no it wasn't.

wink
But I sometimes wish it was.

gonk

Tell me it wasn't an all boys school...

ninja It was mixed half-half, but I wouldn't have won without my superior male support. Erk!  

Invictus_88
Captain

A Lost Iguana

Aged Pants

9,100 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Mon Feb 13, 2006 5:53 am
You have all lost me.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 13, 2006 6:22 am
A Lost Iguana
You have all lost me.

Iguana, are you a member of the yoghurt guild? *grin*

(By the way, what happened to Gaulia?)  

Boolean Julian
Crew

A Lost Iguana

Aged Pants

9,100 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Mon Feb 13, 2006 6:57 am
Lady of Spain
A Lost Iguana
You have all lost me.

Iguana, are you a member of the yoghurt guild? *grin*

(By the way, what happened to Gaulia?)

Yes, but it has been a while since I visited.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 13, 2006 7:18 am
Rowan's Gaulia account got hacked*, the hacker tried to get Arivel too. I made a bribery attempt at getting the account back but heard no more.

She has rejoined Gaia using an account currently called 'Subscribed' but she's hardly ever on anymore. I think she might have taken the haking as a bit of a blow. It can't have been fun.

I now change my password from time to time.

* I don't care what 'hacking' actually means in computer terminology, in my book it includes people guessing your password or whatever else.

Invictus_88
Captain

xXx White Lily xXx

PostPosted: Mon Feb 13, 2006 11:11 am
gonk If you speak to her tell her I'm sorry... I know she doesnt know who I am but I feel bad for her...  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 13, 2006 6:05 pm
Invictus_88
Rowan's Gaulia account got hacked*, the hacker tried to get Arivel too. I made a bribery attempt at getting the account back but heard no more.

She has rejoined Gaia using an account currently called 'Subscribed' but she's hardly ever on anymore. I think she might have taken the haking as a bit of a blow. It can't have been fun.

* I don't care what 'hacking' actually means in computer terminology, in my book it includes people guessing your password or whatever else.

I miss Rowan. crying Talked to her today though. ^^

I had my first account on Gaia hacked and I never got it back. That was really not cool, though I didn't have that much on it. My next account got frozen though.... Which sucked. I had an NMS on it. xD

It's too bad that whoever they are didn't respond and give it back. Though, she probably lost everything and the account wouldn't have had much when she got it back. But still....

Why isn't she captain of the Yoghurt Guild anymore? Why would that hacker have changed that?

Merrrrrrr....

I change my password a lot too. I don't want to lose this account.

T______T

Arivel

Invictus_88
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Feb 14, 2006 4:14 am
Arivel
Invictus_88

I miss Rowan. crying Talked to her today though. ^^

I had my first account on Gaia hacked and I never got it back. That was really not cool, though I didn't have that much on it. My next account got frozen though.... Which sucked. I had an NMS on it. xD

It's too bad that whoever they are didn't respond and give it back. Though, she probably lost everything and the account wouldn't have had much when she got it back. But still....

Why isn't she captain of the Yoghurt Guild anymore? Why would that hacker have changed that?

Merrrrrrr....

I change my password a lot too. I don't want to lose this account.

T______T

That wasn't the hacker, it was me. As soon as I saw she was hacked I went through demoting and banning her account from all the guilds. Safer that way.

I'd put her new account there, but I don't know if she wants to come back to Gaia yet.

PostPosted: Tue Feb 14, 2006 8:32 am
Invictus_88
Spatterdash
Invictus_88

Top stuff! What are those goggles? They look very 1920's RAF.

"Hallo Blue Charlie, this is Red Zero! I sent down two Jerries and young Teddy caught a blighty one in the leg poor chap!"

They quite possibly are - they're flying goggles bought from the army surplus section in Ireland. I always wanted to be a Spitfire pilot when I was little...

Ha! Likewise, following my grandfathers' footsteps..

Alas, not much call for shooting Germans these days mind-you; I've had to explore other options now.

In other news, I hereby ask that Simon post his new look up here as soon as he has an apt photo.

Hey, shooting Germans sounds like a real good idea. Or shooting anyone.

zombiecide

illyrianth
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Feb 19, 2006 4:32 am
Of course you realise, if we DO get a meet arranged this year, we will simply HAVE to have photographic evidence to return to the guild...  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 19, 2006 4:47 am
illyrianth
Of course you realise, if we DO get a meet arranged this year, we will simply HAVE to have photographic evidence to return to the guild...

What, of me killing Germans?

O_o

Invictus_88
Captain

Angilwingz

PostPosted: Sun Feb 19, 2006 5:05 am
You guys wanna see my grad photos?  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 19, 2006 5:35 am
Angilwingz
You guys wanna see my grad photos?

Go for it!

3nodding  

Invictus_88
Captain

Angilwingz

PostPosted: Sun Feb 19, 2006 5:38 am
Hehe..They're pretty awful. I'll show you when they come in the mail.  
Gaian British Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 59 60 61 62 63 64 ... 137 138 139 140 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games