Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Warriors Guild

Back to Guilds

HEY WARRIORS GUILD MEMBERS AND FANS! WE HAVE MOVED TO DEVIANTART! http://www.deviantart.com/the-warriors-guild AS OF 2019 WE ARE ACTIVE!!!! 

Tags: Warriors, Erin Hunter, Warrior Cats 

Reply SnowClan
SNOWCLAN!!!! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 59 60 61 62 63 64 ... 143 144 145 146 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kitt ShadowDeath

PostPosted: Mon Jan 19, 2009 9:06 am

*sparrowpaw looked around everyone was going this way and that* whats everyone up to?
PostPosted: Mon Jan 19, 2009 3:38 pm

(OH! Okay)

Crystalstar growled, "Starclan's will."

xXRozen_SuiseisekiXx
Vice Captain

Sir naphalatha

PostPosted: Mon Jan 19, 2009 7:08 pm

the cat carrying mistkit thought. then yowled for another cat to come over. handed mistkit over. (its now carrying two kits.) and ran straight at the cat gaurding the border. which didn't notice it untill the other cat was gone.

((by the way. dose anyone know what the African-American slang term "boss" means. i need to know.))
PostPosted: Mon Jan 19, 2009 8:38 pm

Frostheart hissed, but abruptly stopped. "It doesn't matter anyways." she said with a shrug. "It's only a matter of time before Bearclaw and Tigereyes turn camp in chaos((sp?)) Crystalstar, your little clan is ending as we stand here right now."

tryingtoescapereality
Crew

tryingtoescapereality
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Jan 19, 2009 8:40 pm

((Wait, I'm bit confused on your post, Honeyheart. One cat handed Mistkit to another cat, and made a run for it? Ehtier way, Snowfall is guarding.))
PostPosted: Tue Jan 20, 2009 12:29 pm

Stinkerz Bell
((Wait, I'm bit confused on your post, Honeyheart. One cat handed Mistkit to another cat, and made a run for it? Ehtier way, Snowfall is guarding.))

((no. it handed mistkit over and charged AT snowfall as a deversion.))

Sir naphalatha

LeonWavreon

PostPosted: Tue Jan 20, 2009 9:34 pm

Mistkit was getting rather angry as this point. She decided to try clawing the cat, since biting didn't work. She clawed and clawed at the cat's front leg, until it got so wounded that it started bleeding.

(That'll teach those darn rogues! twisted )
PostPosted: Wed Jan 21, 2009 9:12 am

*sparrowpaw looked at the things and hid in a bush*

Kitt ShadowDeath

xXRozen_SuiseisekiXx
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Jan 21, 2009 7:01 pm

(Once i get back to my right time i'm going to have kits...Patchstar's been bugging me about only having one kit, who is now dead...so...HURRY UP BEARCLAW biggrin )

Crystalstar faced Frostheart and unsheathed her claws, "SnowClan will never fall!"
PostPosted: Thu Jan 22, 2009 11:58 am

the cat swung the two kits against a rock, still hanging onto them.
"hey! cut that out!" it said as it crossed woodclan borders. but just as it did, its leg gave out. and it fell to the ground, still hanging onto the two cats.

Sir naphalatha

LeonWavreon

PostPosted: Thu Jan 22, 2009 4:53 pm

"Mreow!" Mistkit yowled as they fell. She got away from the cat's grasp, and started trying to help the other kit get away.
PostPosted: Thu Jan 22, 2009 7:26 pm

the other cat cuffed mistkit atop the head, "mind your mannor's. or you'll be crow food."

((can someone PLEASE come along. I'm getting bored with this...either that or mistkit needs to stand up for herself.)

Sir naphalatha

xXRozen_SuiseisekiXx
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Jan 23, 2009 2:36 pm

(since Bearclaw isn't on i'm going to post as a WoodClan kitty)

Nightfire walked through bushes and stared at the cat, "Did you just threaten to hurt a kit?" She growled and glared at the cat.
PostPosted: Fri Jan 23, 2009 6:17 pm

((Okay, I'm on now. Maplestory is addicting.))

Snowstar appeared, "Frostheart, let her go."
The white she-cat hissed, "Hello, Snowstar. How's StarClan doing for you?"
"Please Frostheart, we can discuss this later. Right now Crystalstar needs to be back."
"No!"
"Look, let her go now, and I'll-"

Crystalstar wasn't able to hear the end, for she was already back in SnowClan camp.

tryingtoescapereality
Crew

tryingtoescapereality
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Jan 23, 2009 6:18 pm

Snowfall, scenting the rouge near by, ran over to WoodClan border. "Get back here!" she snarled, unaware of Nightfire.
SnowClan

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 59 60 61 62 63 64 ... 143 144 145 146 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games