Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Warriors Guild

Back to Guilds

HEY WARRIORS GUILD MEMBERS AND FANS! WE HAVE MOVED TO DEVIANTART! http://www.deviantart.com/the-warriors-guild AS OF 2019 WE ARE ACTIVE!!!! 

Tags: Warriors, Erin Hunter, Warrior Cats 

Reply MoonClan
MoonClan! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 59 60 61 62 63 64 ... 189 190 191 192 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

xXRozen_SuiseisekiXx
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Sep 14, 2008 4:01 pm

(fine by me too....^.^)
Rosekit opened her eyes, she was back in the nursery. She grunted and padded out. She spotted Rowankit and Cindermoon eating, her heart lifted and she ran over to them. "May I share?" She mostly asked Rowankit.
(I'm going to make Rosekit fall in love with Rowankit, he shouldn't love her back so she'll become jelious and becomes more ebil!!!!)
PostPosted: Mon Sep 15, 2008 6:57 am

((Oh oh! And she knows that he doesn't love her but she doesn't know who he loves! Can it be Silverkit? I have a great idea if it's Silverkit....))

little_moon_girl
Crew

xXRozen_SuiseisekiXx
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Sep 15, 2008 1:58 pm

(all up to Cindermoon....yeah....)
PostPosted: Wed Sep 17, 2008 8:00 am

((While I was browsing through MoonClan I was suddenly reminded of something Silvercloud and I used to do-

Onekit+ Onepaw = Onestar?

Tallkit+ Tallpaw= Tallstar?

Brokenkit+ Brokenpaw= Brokenstar?

Do you rember the warrior in WindClan named Loudbelly?

Loudkit? Loudpaw?

Seriously, these are some wack names.

Oh, and in Eclispe there's a kit called Molekit- we thought of a pefect name for him. Moleface!))

tryingtoescapereality
Crew

Panda--Chan
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Sep 17, 2008 3:13 pm

(i know, i think about that all the time. Crookedkit + Crookedpaw=Crookedstar? they're so weird. Their warrior names work out tho.)
PostPosted: Wed Sep 17, 2008 3:16 pm

(WOW...i've never thought of it that way.....*thinks* I got nothin)

xXRozen_SuiseisekiXx
Vice Captain

Monkey_Overlord_Number_Q
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Sep 17, 2008 4:23 pm

(hmm... wat bout Brindleface??? brindlekit + brindlepaw= brindleface!!! whoo, and Raggedstar, anyone 'memba him??? raggedkit + raggedpaw = raggedstar!!!)
Graykit suddenly felt cold on his left side and opened one eye. He saw that Rosekit wasnt there. Oh no... Graykit sighed to himself. Rosekit left... again. Mommas' gonna freak...again. I'd better go find her. Graykit thought, looking at his sleeping siblings and mother. He grunted and heaved himself to his paws and padded out of the nursery.
PostPosted: Wed Sep 17, 2008 8:44 pm

(lol! Thats ok with me!! And I thought I was already established that Rowankit and Silverkit would like grow up to be mates, like Cloverkit and Tigerkit!)
Rowankit swalloed a mouth full of mouse. "sorry! I'm out look at my mouse!" Rowankit nugged the ramains of his mouse with his paw. "I'm going to go burry it, but you can share with Cindermoon!" Cindermoon looked up and purred. "yes, I haven't really touched mine, I would be happy to share!" Cindermoon felt a connection link to Rosekit. She felt something heal but she didn't know what it was. Rowankit padded away to a corner in the camp. Cindermoon noticed that Eagleheart had just walked into the camp. "exscuse me Rosekit, I have something important to discuss with Eagleheart!" Cindermoon paused then licked Rosekits head before troting over to eagleheart. "Eagleheart! Rowankit is turned 6 moons yesterday, and I think he needs to become an apprentice." Cindermoon lightened her eyes. "and. . .well. . .if you wouldn't mind. . .when you talk to Patchpaw can you mention that Cherrywhisker hasen't had an apprentice yet?" Cindermoon felt her self glow, her kit was turning into an apprentice and her daughter will be a mentor!! "oh! And. . .well. . .I would like to know if I could visit Tigerkit in Snowclan, I would like to watch her cerimony with Rowankit."

Hedgehog908
Vice Captain

Monkey_Overlord_Number_Q
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Sep 18, 2008 3:07 am

(lol and wat about bluestar? bluekit + bluepaw + bluefur = BLUESTAR!!! and does anyone besides meh remember Raggedstar)
Eagleheart was delighted about the thought of a new apprentice. "I will be delighted to tell Patchpaw, and its way over due for Cherrywhisker to have an apprentice. I'll tell her right now." Eagleheart said excitedly and ran off to the nursery. She padded over Patchpaw. "Patchpaw, Cindermoon feels that Rowankit is ready to become an apprentice, and she feels that Cherrywhisker is ready to take on the role as mentor, and Cindermoon would like Cherrywhisker to mentor Rowankit." Eagleheart told her excitedly. But her ecitement dimmed a little bit when she started to talk about the next part. "Also... Cindermoon would kinda like... to go to... Snowclan to see... Tigerkit's apprentice ceremony..." Eagleheart trailed off.
PostPosted: Thu Sep 18, 2008 6:55 am

((I like Millie's kits' names. Briarkit, Bumblekit, and Blossomkit! They all start with B. Lol.))

Silverkit perked her ears up when she heard about the cerrimony. "What about me and Foxkit?" She mewed looking up fron Patchpaw's kits. "Shouldn't we be apprentices too? We're older that Rowankit!"

little_moon_girl
Crew

xXRozen_SuiseisekiXx
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Sep 18, 2008 2:04 pm

Rosekit sighed, "Okay..." She sat next to Cindermoon's mouse and took a bite. "MMM..." She was about to take another bite, but she remembered that it was Cindermoon's mouse. So she waited for Cindermoon to return.
PostPosted: Thu Sep 18, 2008 4:05 pm

((Poor Foxkit. She doesn't have a future mate. Sigh.))

little_moon_girl
Crew

Monkey_Overlord_Number_Q
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Sep 18, 2008 7:10 pm

((ELLO!!! RAGGEDSTAR!!!! YELLOWFANG'S MATE!!!! ANYONE!!! TEST 1, TEST 2, TEST 3... AM I SPEAKING IN CHINESE (which i can actually speak btw whee ) anyone there???))
PostPosted: Thu Sep 18, 2008 9:27 pm

(lol! so when is Patchstar going to get on?)
Cindermoon sighed as she saw Eagleheart pad away, then turned, and headed back to Rosekit. she noticed that she wasen't eating. "oh Rosekit! Go ahead and eat! Don't worry about me theres plenty of prey to go around." Cindermoon purred then lay down next to Rosekit, she curled her tail around the kit. "but I thought since it was your mouse. . ." Rosekit looked up puzzled. "don't worry, really go ahead and have your fill." Cindermoon licked Rosekits head. "and I am actually full, so you can have the rest!" Cindermoon licked Rosekits head again, then leaned back. "so Rosekit what do you plan to be? Leader, warrior, or medicen cat? Or do you have an eye on some one to be a queen with?" Cindermoon murrowed to herself.

Hedgehog908
Vice Captain

Hedgehog908
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Sep 19, 2008 11:20 pm

Cindermoon looked up at the sky and gasphed. "oh no!! I gotta get going!!! Tigerkit's going to have her cerimony!!" Cindermoon got up. "sorry Rosekit, I've got to go meet Tigerkit in snowclan, but I'll see you later k?" Cindermoon turned without letting Rosekit answer. She hurried over to Rowankit. "Rowankit comeon, lets go see Tigerkits cerimony before it's to late!!" Rowankit looked blankly at Cindermoon. "you mean my sister?" Rowankit's eyes flikered, but then he looked down. "I would rather stay here thaank you." Cindermoon sighed, but licked his head. She hurried up to the entrance, and looked back. "I'll be back." She whispered to the camp, then vanished into the mist.
MoonClan

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 59 60 61 62 63 64 ... 189 190 191 192 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games