Welcome to Gaia! ::

~Down the Rabbit Hole~ An Alice in Wonderland guild

Back to Guilds

This guild is for anyone who loves anything to do with Alice in Wonderland, be it the movies, books, or spinoffs. 

Tags: alice, wonderland, mad hatter, rabbit, hearts 

Reply The Mock Turtle's Rock (RPG)
Down The Rabbit Hole- Fantasy -Alice In Wonderland Roleplay Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 59 60 61 62 63 64 ... 152 153 154 155 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

The Night Faery
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Jun 23, 2008 6:22 pm
Kavarel eyed him, and then pushed Nana aside rather roughly. She fell to the ground and watched as her father grabbed Jasper's jacket collar, pulling him closer and hissing the words into his ear. "Jabbers, you say.... if the Guardians couldn't save me, I doubt that a mere Jabberwocky-- a crippled one at that-- could do any better. But humor me. Go on, how do you plan to oh-so-miraculously save me?"
"Father, stop it," Nana said, getting back into a sitting position. Her skin was beginning to glow. "You call him a mere crippled Jabberwocky, but look at his wings! He is no cripple." She stood up, becoming more heated and animated as she went on. "And do you know why you shunned him in the first place? I'll tell you! One of your own Guardians ambushed him! And do you know why? Because of me. And here he is now, with the root cause of his injury, ready to save the very man who turned him out! Now stop being so high and mighty and SHOW HIM THE RESPECT HE DESERVES!"  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 23, 2008 6:33 pm
Pushing Kavarel down rather roughly, though only rough enough to sting, he knelt beside him. His arms shifted into clawed ones of a Jabberwocky and placed one over Kavarel's heart. Then the other over his own. Both their chest began to glow and Jasper dug his claws into his chest until he pulled out half his heart. The heart glowed a vibrant red and thumped in his palm. Finally, he placed his palm with the heart on Kavarel's chest and sunk it in with his claws. When he removed his hand, he held half of Kavarel's heart which he placed into his chest.

Both the holes glowed the familiar vibrant red before the closed, along with all of Kavarel's injuries. Jasper sighed, puffing out a long trail of smoke. "An eye for an eye, a heart for a heart. Your life is my life and mine yours." Stepping back a few paces, he shifted back into his Jabberwocky form and said. "From this day forth, Firestorm, never underestimate a cripple."

((I POSTED THIS BEFORE I READ YOUR THING! I'LL CHANGE THIS IF YOU WANT))  

MadHattard

The Night Faery
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Jun 23, 2008 6:40 pm
Nana could only stare in shock as Jasper gave half his heart up to her father. She wanted to cry out, to shout no, don't give up your heart for him, Jasper, but she couldn't make the words come out of her mouth, nor could she tear her eyes away from the exchange. When it was over, she did the only thing her body would allow her to do: She put her face in her hands and broke down into tears.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 23, 2008 6:51 pm
Jasper curled up beside Nana and wrapped his tail around her. Reaching out, he wiped away a stray tear with his large claw, carefully of course, and nudged his nose against her with a tiny whine.  

MadHattard

Myria_Angelus

4,350 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Citizen 200
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Mon Jun 23, 2008 6:56 pm
"Well, I think we can add the duchess to people who support our cause . " She grinned as she walked over to where tick was. " Did he go? " she already could of guessed the answer to her question. She wondered what it was like over there , and made a note to ask her brother when he came back. Then suddenly changed her mind she clenched her fits she walked over to the caterpillar " I want to go.. where he is" She had to see the other side.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 23, 2008 6:57 pm
Nana let out a little sob and wrapped her arms around the Jabberwocky's neck, and said, "Jasper, I don't know what I'd do without you!" Then she paused and sat up straight, looking over at her father, who was now studying his healed body with confusion. She wiped the rest of the tears off her face, leaned close to Jasper, and said, "We should do what we came here to do."  

The Night Faery
Captain

MadHattard

PostPosted: Mon Jun 23, 2008 7:01 pm
Jabbers nodded and shifted back to Jasper. "You're right." He said, standing again, though he appeared alittle weak on his feet. "Kavarel, we came here so that I could ask you for your daughter's hand in marriage."  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 23, 2008 7:03 pm
((I'll be Caterpillar since Tick is away))

Caterpillar rolled his eyes. "Cheshire's wanting to see the otherside." With that he puffed a pink puff that hovered above a section of the water. "Step in, keep your hands and feet inside the ride at all times."  

MadHattard

The Night Faery
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Jun 23, 2008 7:14 pm
"Oh, yes, you're so very clever and hilarious, Caterpillar," the Hatter said with a scowl. "Curiosity may kill all kinds of other cats, but not Cheshires. I know you don't care what anyone thinks of you, but have you ever thought about trying to not be a pompous a**, just to see what it feels like?"
~~~
Nana stood with Jasper and supported him with her arm around his waist, looking at her father with fearful eyes. He stared back at her, his gaze occasionally flicking to Jasper and back, his expression unreadable.
Finally, he shook his head and said,
"Shayalind... you always carried such promise. I thought serving the Queen would do you good, but I see now my naivete.... My own daughter, marrying a Jabberwocky..."
A low, unexpected, animal-like growl escaped from Nana's throat. "I told you to stop this," she said angrily. "He just saved your life and yet you still look at him like a lower creature! Well, I've had it with you and I've had it with the Guardians. Don't ever speak to me as your daughter again!"  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 23, 2008 7:16 pm
"Thank you " She reached over and hugged the caterpillar briefly before lifiting up her skirts and heading to the spot in the water indicated by the caterpillar. She walked through the fields of flowers , up to the house where she spotted her brother having tea with a girl. She recognized alice , even from the brief glimpse she had gotten.  

Myria_Angelus

4,350 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Citizen 200
  • Invisibility 100

MadHattard

PostPosted: Mon Jun 23, 2008 7:28 pm
Jasper stepped away from Nana and stood before Kavarel. "You may look at me like a lower creature, but just remember this lower creature saved your life. Now you tell me, who's the lower one? You are the Guardians of the Jabberwocky. Wouldn't that be considered serving someone higher? Nana served the Queen of Hearts and that never made her royalty?"

Taking Nana's hand, he nudged her towards the exit and turned back to look at Kavarel. "It was my idea to come here. I didn't want to do anything without 'our lords' consent. I see now that was a bad idea, but still, as harshly as I'm treated by you...or Bellevere...or any Jabberwocky, I still continue to aid my help." Shaking his head he frowned. "Come Nana. Let's return to The Caterpillar. He must be heartbroken we aren't there."  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 23, 2008 7:36 pm
Caterpillar rolled his eyes. "Oh, shut up Hatter. I've been kind enough as it is. I could always undo Mimicry's little spell and alert Rosalie of where you and the others have been hiding, but I'm not because I am kind."
Cheshire sighed as Alice stiffled a giggle. She watched humorously as Clairice had placed a bonnet upon Cheshire head and poured him more tea along with his date, The Hatter doll, which he did not find very amusing, but played along. "Tick-Tock wouldn't be pleased by this." He mumbled, as he accepted another finger sandwich from Clairice.  

ChocolateDippedinMello

Myria_Angelus

4,350 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Citizen 200
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Mon Jun 23, 2008 7:44 pm
Indya couldn't help but laugh as she looked at her brother, and finially decided to make her presence known. She stepped in the doorway and tried to control another giggle as she looked at her brother "Good day, prehaps I could join you?"  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 23, 2008 8:36 pm
Cheshire turned, startled at seeing Indya and immediately removed the bonnet. "Oh, Indya. What are you doing here? Oh, how rude of me! Indya, Alice. Alice, Indya. Indya, this is Clairice, Alice's daughter."

Clairice ran over, taking Indya's hand and pushing her to a chair. "Don't worry. I'll have you a date soon, just like Sir Cat." With that, Clairice ran up stairs to return with The Caterpillar's doll. "Here's your date Miss Cat."

Cheshire chuckled. "Nice date."  

ChocolateDippedinMello

MadHattard

PostPosted: Mon Jun 23, 2008 9:02 pm
((The best part is that if anyone, even Kavarel tries to hurt Jasper, Kavarel will also feel the pain. Hehehehe...That's why Jasper's standing up to him. Seeing if Kavarel can keep his temper. xd ))  
The Mock Turtle's Rock (RPG)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 59 60 61 62 63 64 ... 152 153 154 155 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games