Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Official Warhammer 40,000 and Tabletop Gaming Guild

Back to Guilds

The Official Gaian Home of Tabletop Gaming 

Tags: Games Workshop, Tabletop, Warhammer, Gaming, Wargaming 

Reply General Discussion (Chatterbox)
UNIVERSAL VIDEO GAME THREAD Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 59 60 61 62 63 64 ... 239 240 241 242 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Hoxtalicious

Greedy Partner

PostPosted: Sun Jul 19, 2009 1:55 am
I've finally reached the Angel of Death score and finished the game again. It was good fun and a hearty "HA-HA" for finally getting that ranking. All we can do now is wait for the single-player DLC to come rolling in.

Kaori Kapoigne
Plants versus Zombies. PLAY IT YOU STUPID PEOPLE. scream
If you play endorse it then it has to be good. *runs off to the torrents*  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 19, 2009 2:52 am
Tonight I rediscovered my love for for Battlefield 2. Across four hours of playing, I unlocked six commendation medals, went up two ranks, and still haven't unlocked any enhanced weapons. Balls.

That said, I had forgotten just how much I enjoy the game online.  

Caleidah

Eloquent Lunatic

GamerChik240

PostPosted: Sun Jul 19, 2009 7:50 pm
I wanted to get my mitts on the new battlefield 1943 but unfortunatly my PS3 died whee
have any of your console's/ systems Red ringed/hear attacked on a really good day? my ps3 died on my birthday then my friends cancelled hanging out XP  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 20, 2009 12:38 am
GamerChik240
I wanted to get my mitts on the new battlefield 1943 but unfortunatly my PS3 died whee
have any of your console's/ systems Red ringed/hear attacked on a really good day? my ps3 died on my birthday then my friends cancelled hanging out XP
Some friends you have then, couldn't you as a girl entertain them in other, non-sexy ways?

And I've tried Plants versus Zombies. SO addicting.  

Hoxtalicious

Greedy Partner

GamerChik240

PostPosted: Mon Jul 20, 2009 9:01 am
naw they both got called into their respective jobs and it was too late to make any plans for myself so I contented myself with Fallout three then HEART ATTACK ps3 died... so I picked up a book neutral am I allowed to say that here? smile

I picked up the New monster hunter game and so far I'm not sure what to say sicne i'm still learning but the install thign was soo cute 4laugh  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 20, 2009 9:22 am
Mac has a raging hard-on for books, you're safe! wink  

Vikki Stardust

Sweet Vampire

14,875 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Hellraiser 500

Caleidah

Eloquent Lunatic

PostPosted: Mon Jul 20, 2009 6:16 pm
Yup. PvZ is such a simple premise, but it can get so complex. I'm enjoying the noctournal levels if only for the nigh-on instabuild little mushrooms.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 21, 2009 2:25 am
Kaori Kapoigne
Mac has a raging hard-on for books me, you're safe! wink
Thanks for the Plants versus Zombies suggestion, it is a bloody good game.  

Hoxtalicious

Greedy Partner

Vikki Stardust

Sweet Vampire

14,875 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Hellraiser 500
PostPosted: Tue Jul 21, 2009 3:35 pm
Lt. Brookman
Kaori Kapoigne
Mac has a raging hard-on for books me, you're safe! wink
Thanks for the Plants versus Zombies suggestion, it is a bloody good game.
told you so! xp  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 22, 2009 1:15 pm
BATMAN! .....*shrug* just praciticing for when it comes out.... if it comes out stare  

GamerChik240

Caleidah

Eloquent Lunatic

PostPosted: Wed Jul 22, 2009 1:31 pm
I know I'm waaaay on the back edge of games, but I just beat Operation: Anchorage last night. It was fun, but far too short. That said, the Gauss rifle makes it all worthwhile.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 23, 2009 5:42 am
I like the new one the most operation lookout or whatever it's called.... has a very creepy vibe to it... for horror fans GET THIS DLC NAOW
there's a doll factory nuff said.  

GamerChik240

Sir Kyle Aziz

PostPosted: Thu Jul 23, 2009 11:37 am
PvZ? Surely you mean Protoss versus Zerg?

Sorry. This is my pro SC side coming out. D; Is very very bad.

PLAAAAAAAAAAAAAGUUUUUUUUUUUUH!!

Lol Koreans.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 23, 2009 8:45 pm
Caleidah
I know I'm waaaay on the back edge of games, but I just beat Operation: Anchorage last night. It was fun, but far too short. That said, the Gauss rifle makes it all worthwhile.
To me it is the Stealth Suit, especially when paired with the silenced assault rifles found in the Pitt.

GamerChik240
I like the new one the most operation lookout or whatever it's called.... has a very creepy vibe to it... for horror fans GET THIS DLC NAOW
there's a doll factory nuff said.
Point Lookout is indeed one of the best of the bunch, it embodies exploration, suspense, mystery and a disgusting something called "Southern Comfort" into a fun little package. I found the start rather poorly done with Desmond bossing you around, but it got better once you stumble upon the Red spy and his mission.

Personally I can't wait for Mothership Zeta, which is due for the 3rd of August.  

Hoxtalicious

Greedy Partner

Jason Kharo

5,500 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Fri Jul 24, 2009 10:09 am
Any one played/plays Counter Strike Source?  
General Discussion (Chatterbox)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 59 60 61 62 63 64 ... 239 240 241 242 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games