Welcome to Gaia! ::

Digimon: Tamer Island Guild

Back to Guilds

#1 Digimon Guild where you can actually be a Tamer with your very own Digimon. 

Tags: Digimon, Tamer, Island, Digimon Tamer, Tamer Island 

Reply Digital World Archive (Digital Tamer Island RP Archive)
The East Data Ocean Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 59 60 61 62 63 64 ... 74 75 76 77 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Cuevas_506

PostPosted: Thu Oct 28, 2010 5:46 pm

"Alex Boltmon is a Virus it's instinctive for him," Christian said looking at the newly tied Digimon. Christian kicked it's stomach getting it to wake up. "Thats how you do it Boltmon," Christian said acting just as worse as Boltmon. He grabbed a tree branch, and began sharping it. "I'ma stab you every time you deny us information," Christian threatened to the Marine Demon. He got up, and inspected the vines. "Tie his tentacles. He'll try, and choke someone if we get close," Christian command as he sharpened it further.
PostPosted: Thu Oct 28, 2010 6:11 pm

(My Boltmon's a Data)
Alex, surprised by the savage assault, grabs Christian to stop him from kicking Marinedevimon. "Whoa whoa, I don't think this is the way to do this." He tries to wrestle the stick out of Christian's hands. "We're knights, and last time I checked, knights live by the code of chivalry, and I'm pretty sure attacking an opponent who is incapable of fighting back is against our code of honor." Something inside Alex had fought this decision harshly, and it almost pains him to force his will through.
Alex hears a faint, but sinister voice in his head. "How dare you fight me...You'll pay..."
Boltmon plops down on the ground, his back leaning against a tree facing the still unconscious Marinedevimon. He loosely holds his axe out in front of him and waits for the digimon to awaken. "After all that it has to rouse soon."
"See, even Boltmon knows when to stop. So let's leave the stabbing until it attacks us or something."

SU Blue

Lonely Werewolf

6,750 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0

Cuevas_506

PostPosted: Thu Oct 28, 2010 6:18 pm

((Sorry for my evil side to pop out))
Christian heading his superior's commands grabbed the stick back, and walked towards the Boltmon. "We need to get that demon up, and talking," Christian whispered in it's mechanical ear. He then walked towards a fruit tree, and grabbed one. He then bit on it, and thought it was super sour. "Damn fruit," Christian said punting it towards the MarineDevimon. It struck it in the face finally getting it to wake up. "Alex it's woken up," Christian lied. He looked at Guilmon's message from within the Digivice, Christian whats going on? "Alex it was a false alarm it was just shudder in his sleep," Christian yelled disappointed.
PostPosted: Thu Oct 28, 2010 6:32 pm

(We can't RP marinedevimon. Kira has to RP for Marinedevimon, Chibomon, and Exveemon. Basically, Kira decides when Marinedevimon wakes up)

SU Blue

Lonely Werewolf

6,750 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0

Kazu Matsumoto

Fashionable Guildsman

PostPosted: Fri Oct 29, 2010 8:31 am

(Chrisian it was my contacts that fell in the sand, read carefully)

Kazu nodded at Alex, questioning the natives would be for the best, they knew the area after all. He blushed at Veemons comment,
"I don't look nerdy..." He walked over to Chibomon and his father and smiled.
"Sorry for all the trouble we've caused. I just have a few questions and then we'll leave. Do you know what a Digimemory is, and if so what information can you tell me about it. Secondly what's the deal with the..." Kazu looked into the ocean "...Whirlpool... I coulda sworn there was a whirlpool there during the day..." He looked at the moon, was it tidal. He heard a commotion between Alex and Christian but chose to let them deal with it. BanchoLeomon and Veemon approached Kazu and stood by his side.
PostPosted: Fri Oct 29, 2010 5:15 pm

User Image

You must choose which direction to go to after I post what occured in your last area. If something happened, you may choose to ingore it unless stated otherwise. You must find the boss of the area and claim the memory. On your way you may encounter distressed digimon who may give you clues in exchange for help, or digimon that would love a battle. If you are within one area from another team, you may attack them. Any person in the group can choose to move the boat. Please designate where you are moving to using the coordinates.
Knights: B2
Spirits: B4
Great Angels: E6
Kaz: D6

Kaz and the Great Angels would continue their race towards the now still waters. The whirlpool had recently stopped, making it much easier to get to the center. The Marine Devimon woke up to find himself tied up. One of his tentacles reacted on an instinct and started to attack its body, to prevent torture. Soon, the Devimon had deleted himelf, obviously insane. The Veemon tribe would be perfect for questioning though.

[I am so sorry for skipping out on this, I"ve had a really busy week with State being tomorrow!]

AbideByReality

Unbeatable Survivor

8,950 Points
  • Forum Junior 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Citizen 200

Cuevas_506

PostPosted: Fri Oct 29, 2010 5:20 pm

scream ((GOD DAMN IT))
Christian viewing the quick suicide of the MarineDevimon roared in rage walking towards the Veemon Tribe's hut. Christian commanded one of them to come out. "Now do you have any knowledge of the Memory," Christian asked sering with hate. He grabbed the Veemon as it stuttered with the information. Christian threw it on the ground, and kicked it in the face waiting for it to speak.
PostPosted: Fri Oct 29, 2010 5:51 pm

User Image
Kiro Mishima
The Burning White Spirit

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

B4-> C4

Kiro sighed as Dynamoplug and Kururu pushed the boat to the whirlpool again. "Guess....it looks like it is time to get some more fire power in here....Apalala digivolve...." Apalala nodded ans jumped into the water next to Dynamoplug and Kururu. He then digivolved into Leviamon. He then help them push the boat. Kiro then walked into the ship and obtained some rope in the supply shaft. As he got out he smirked. "It looks like its time to summon some more help...." Kiro had a dark purple surrounding him. Kiro took out his Digi-Vice and said. "Sparky...Sephiroth...Blade I summon thee...." Out of the Digi-Vice. The boat shook. Out of Kiro's Digi-Vice came out Sparky the ImperialdramonPM, Sephiroth The LucemonFM, and Blade the BeelzemonBM. "Team.......Time to kick a**....." The aura around Kiro faded. Kiro then crossed his arms and the three digimon were now surrounding him. He handed each of then a 70ft long coil of rope. The three Digimon then tied it to the sail. they then tied the other end to their left leg. The three then flew to the center of the Whirlpool. "Now I won't be defeated on my own turf..." Kiro smirked as he still crossed his arms as he can see the orange sun horizon.

KiroMishima
Crew

SU Blue

Lonely Werewolf

6,750 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
PostPosted: Fri Oct 29, 2010 6:00 pm

Alex watches in horror, while Boltmon launches up onto his feet. They are unable to keep the Marinedevimon from deleting itself.
Alex is almost white in the face and shaking. He had never witnessed suicide before. Especially suicide done without a second thought. "Boltmon, it didn't..Did it just?" Alex collapses to his knees. "Darn it! That wasn't supposed to happen!"
Boltmon places a comforting hand on his shoulder, but doesn't contribute anything to the conversation. He hears a crash, and turns around. "Oh no..."
Alex looks up as well. His face turns from white to red. "What? That kid!" Alex springs up and runs to the hut. It is bad enough that the digimon that he meant to let go killed itself, but now Christian is bullying the natives. "Boltmon, stop him before he hurts someone, or himself!"
Boltmon storms axe in hand to the doorway of the hut and attempts to yank Christian out by the collar of his shirt(or jacket) and cast him onto the sandy beach. "Are you asking for trouble kid?!"
Alex runs inside the hut to block Christian from the natives. He is furious at the way Christian is acting. He seems to be worst than the drunk they had fought with earlier. "Have you lost your mind?! What part of chivalry and honor are you not getting?!"
The voice in his head seems to calm down. "For once we agree on something..."
PostPosted: Fri Oct 29, 2010 6:01 pm

Christian feeling the sudden power of the Demon Lords removes his Digivice from his armor's pocket, and looks through his contacts. He clicks onto Rebecca, and remembers the day he met her. She was quite attractive, but he left that to himself. He clicks on it once more, "Um Rebecca can you come down here? Cause I'ma need some assistance from you." Christian said leaving a message. He looked around waiting for a fancy opening of some sort. He then sit down watching the Veemon grovel for his hut. "You either sit or my Veemon will beat you to death," Christian threatened with a dark glare.

Cuevas_506

ilinkzeldi

PostPosted: Fri Oct 29, 2010 6:22 pm

"Heights, I hate heights," she muttered, swallowing and blinking to conquer the phobia. A girl dressed in colorful yet symmetrical clothes sat on the back of a flying Wargreymon. Despite the fierce looking nature of the digimon, Rebecca was more bothered by the calm sea slowly stretching out underneath her. "Water formed from data, drowning in there won't be pleasant," she said, making her anxiety quite clear. Rebecca was never this expressive, except in front of Riku. She trusted her digimon more than any human. There was something balanced about the digital world, a balance she had so desperately craved in the human world. Despite her efforts, she still had not found her way back to that place. The barkeep lacked the sense to give her even the basic of directions. Something was of graver importance than her travels. Another fight had broken out in the digital world. This one was between the Royal Knights and Spirits over something called digi-memories. The Rebecca of the past would have taken the side of the Royal Knights and jumped into action, but her present self was not so eager. The green-haired one who fought for the royal knights, he had unintentionally showed her something. Balance was the key to peace, not the victory of good or evil. Rebecca could not avoid conflict forever. The ringing of her digivice reminded her that. It also startled her enough to fall off of Riku's back. The girl let out a sigh as she fell. Freaking out would only make her seem like the damsel in distress she detested. Instead she plummeted, catching sight of Christian underneath her. "Might as well enter with elegance," she whispered to herself swinging off her backpack as she fell. The open backpack let out a variety of colored smoke, masking her fall. She disappeared from sight long enough to prepare for her next trick. Silence, tension as Rebecca shut her eyes and prepared for the show. A man once said all the world was a stage. This world was no different. The cackle of firecrackers accompanied the clearing of smoke. There stood Rebecca and Riku, posed in perfect symmetry. She was barely taking things seriously, but hey might as well enjoy life. "You called?" She asked Christian, relishing the cliche of the line.
PostPosted: Fri Oct 29, 2010 6:28 pm

Christian viewing the dramatic entrance of Rebecca's sighed. "So how long has it been since we've seen each other," Christian asked viewing how different she looked. He noticed her hair had gotten much different since last time, but it wasn't much. He started looking at every aspect in her clothes, and figure looking for any dramatic change to point out. "So what have you been up to," Christian asked nearly blushing at the sight of his friend. He hadn't seen her in awhile so she changed quite bit facially, but other whys she was quite the same. As Christian waited for a response out came Veemon, and Guilmon half a sleep from the time it was. "It's Nine thirty you dunce can't we sleep without any interruptions," Guilmon said with a ragged tone. Veemon just fell to the ground asleep. "This is Veemon, and Guilmon," Christian said as he pointed them out.

Cuevas_506

SU Blue

Lonely Werewolf

6,750 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
PostPosted: Fri Oct 29, 2010 6:50 pm

The voice in Alex's head keeps speaking. It's light-hearted, yet malicious voice speaks to Alex while drawing him into its power. "Yes we do agree. Hehehe. I'll help you destroy this fool. I know that's what you want to do. He's broken the knight's code. He's an enemy..."
Alex's anger allows him to succumb to the dark voice. His voice is chilling, yet calm. "Let's make him disappear."
The dark voice laughs incessantly until it's voice becomes Alex's own voice. Alex starts to cackle in an odd echo. His voice is clearly distinguishable, but a higher, more intimidating voice seems to speak with him. "Ahahahaa! I warned you." an evil smile curls up his face. he picks up the digivice. "Now, this time it'll be perfect. Dark DNA!" Ghoulmon and Terriermon are forced out of the digivice again, and they and Alex are sorrounded by viral auras. Without preamble, the three beams shoot into the sky and wrap around each other. There is an opening torn in the sky and the combined streak of light shoots into it, and out the top of the tear in space, a digimon rises out. Green armor flashes, its bat-like flap once. ShadowSeraphimon has reemerged. The rip in space disappears beneath him.
Though he is the same digimon as before; something different has happened. He is now fully aware of himself and the presense within him.
Shadowseraphimon clenches and unclenches a fist. "Hmmm. Jax eh? Marvelous. Mwahahahahaaa.."
The presence within him seems to shudder with joy. Too long had it waited for its name to be spoken again. The presence releases some of the hold it has on Shadowseraphimon's dark powers, and points his attention to Christian.
The none too familiar dark aura surrounds Shadowseraphimon. "Destroy something? Ha! You spoil me too much! Haaahahahaa!" Shadowseraphimon is about to release his full power onto the small island when the dark presence within him stops him, and directs his attention only to Christian.
Shadowseraphimon is genuinely disappointed, but he doesn't wish to fight the presence that seems to be apart of him. he lacks the urge to be the dominant force. All he cares about is having "fun." "So, the name of the game is to destroy that insect there without destroying the island? Sounds like a challenge."
Boltmon is unable to move. His attention is split between Christian and now the fallen angel digimon descending upone him. "Where'd Alex go? What is that thing?" Boltmon doesn't know whether to attack or not, so he decides to move the natives to safety. He does his best to move through the hut without stepping on anyone, or shoving anyone and kicks down the wall. He then starts to usher the natives out through the opening. "Everyone, this way! You need to get out of here." Usually Boltmon would be shaking in anticipation of a battle, but this time he shakes in fear. He moves to the front of the hut, axe in hand making sure to defend the natives in case they get caught up in the battle. he can't hold his axe in his usual powerful grip. His hand keeps shuddering.
Shadowseraphimon lands on the ground with a loud thud. He quietly observes Christian. He seems uninterested, but points his index finger at him anyway. "You might be "fun" for a little while." Purple lightning cascades down his arm and into his finger. "Mwahahaha..Testament!!" The lightning is fired out of his finger in a streak at Christian. He doesn't care about the others around Christian, and centers the attack just for the boy. He decides to "play" with the digimon after he fries the human.
PostPosted: Fri Oct 29, 2010 6:53 pm

"And you are . . ." She began before putting that issue aside. The boy she was apparently helping was quite disheveled looking. It could be understood, what with all the battles going on recently. That did not make his a-symmetrical looks the least bit pleasant to her. Rebecca closed her eyes for a moment. The digital world was starting to affect her as well. She had definitely changed. It was an interesting case to be had, for once Rebecca thought it incapable of aging in the digital world. Yet time still passed just like the place she called reality. If she ever made her way back to the real world what would happen? The question always sat at the back of her mid. The thrashing of the waves woke Rebecca from her thoughts. "Time is a relative thing, even in such a digital world such as this it flows. It's hard to say exactly how long it's been," She uttered in typical dramatic fashion. Rebecca's memory for faces was hit and miss. With those whom had made a direct impression on her life she could never forget. The white haired boy, the vampire girl, the other virus girl, the green haired boy, the barkeep, kira. They were at least worth remembering. Rebecca oftened whether or not she had once thought of these as friends, back in that place before she had set off on her own. Rebecca was constantly surrounded by friends though, something that had never happened in the real world. Whether or not they truly existed, she trusted her digimon. While reflecting on the past Rebecca had been scanning the area. "Let's try to keep ourselves awake shall we. If you request my assistance you'll first have to explain the situation. Even with my intellect I'm no mindreader." She drily commented, barely making eye contact with Christian. She was much more interested in his digimon. The teamwork between tamer and digimon made a team strong. There were even tamers who became digimon. Rebecca looked at her own reflection in the water for a moment of silence, waiting for Christian's own response. "Well whatever it is, I'll help you for now. However in the future you'll owe me one, and I always collect a debt," She reminded him, her voice coated with so much sweetness it was almost saccharine. Rebecca's multi-colored hair was quite eye-catching, but it almost did not fit her. The digimon had bred within her a slight obsession with balance. Yet her hair remained a spontaneous splashing of green and pink. It's not like there was any hairdye available for purchase in the digital world. This thought was interrupted by a digimon appearing in her field of digimon. "We've got company," She commented, jumping from Wargreymon's shoulders. Riku drew his shield, moving to block the lightning shot at Christian. His shield was forged from pure metal, a weak attack such as this did nothing. Rebecca's eyes widened as she witnessed the digimon she was facing. Shadowseraphimon, a virus type, Riku was ideal for this sort of match. "Tell me. Who are you?" She asked, curious as to what kind of enemy they were currently facing. Rebecca did not want to take sides in this conflict, but she did keep her word. She would fight just this once, and hopefully get something out of it.

ilinkzeldi

KiroMishima
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Oct 29, 2010 9:29 pm

User Image
Kiro Mishima
The Burning White Spirit

Kiro scratched his head and sighed. "Where are the other Spirits....Neo....Kyo....Draco..." Kiro sighed and wished that he knew where the others are. Kiro then looked at Blade as he was dragging the ship. He then noticed that Blade shot his laser in the air. Kiro noticed that it would work as a search signal. Blade looked at Kiro and nodded at him. Kiro then smiled and nodded back.

Digital World Archive (Digital Tamer Island RP Archive)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 59 60 61 62 63 64 ... 74 75 76 77 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games