Welcome to Gaia! ::

Digimon: Tamer Island Guild

Back to Guilds

#1 Digimon Guild where you can actually be a Tamer with your very own Digimon. 

Tags: Digimon, Tamer, Island, Digimon Tamer, Tamer Island 

Reply Digital World Archive (Digital Tamer Island RP Archive)
[RP Event] Drive City Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 59 60 61 62 63 64 ... 112 113 114 115 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Hurricane_hedgehog

PostPosted: Sat Nov 08, 2008 6:36 pm

Crimson hopping from Hurricane landing in front of Tentomon and digivolving into Guilmon to increase his intelligence somewhat. Crimson now standing as a Guilmon he asked "When did the New Mayor get elected? I didn't hear anything about that around town..." Hurricane then answer Armadillomon while Crimson talked to Tentomon
"Really?....Hmm....I wonder why...Do you know anything else about this matter? Like the Humans names or the organizations they've been taking over?"
PostPosted: Sat Nov 08, 2008 6:49 pm

"Cant say I know their names..."

"The Electon was held in Central Park, if you hurry you can might be able to stop them."

SkyCore

Hurricane_hedgehog

PostPosted: Sat Nov 08, 2008 7:21 pm

Hurricane and Crimson nodding to each other they took off to Central Park, on there way there they digivolved continuely Crimson now ran as a Gallantmon, picking up Hurricane he speed off to Central Park.
PostPosted: Sat Nov 08, 2008 9:36 pm

a new tamer appeared walking with his digimon revan look up "hey gazimon do know were we are going " gazimon looked at revan "i already told you its huh? geese i cant remember " ravan got mad and hit gazimon on the head "hey!!! that hurt" gazimon stop and rubbed his head in pain revan continued walking "this just great "revan click a button on his digivice and a map appeared "hmm ok were going to drive city "gazimon hop on top of revan shoulders"hey are we headed there "revan look up"why cant you be like other digimon that dont sit on top of the tamers shoulders" gazimon folded his arms and yawn rested his arms on top of his head"aw come on in not that heavy " raven sighed "fine what ever" they both got to the gates and walked through well guess well stop for a bit revan sit down with gazimon still on his head

http://i54.photobucket.com/albums/g100/Scorch7000/digtamerbg/dslinkgazi.png[/img]]

deathstarlink97

deathstarlink97

PostPosted: Sat Nov 08, 2008 10:00 pm

"huh i guess well leave seance theirs no shop here " revan looks up as spit run down gazimons mouth on revans face "Grrrr and i gotta find a place to strangle this digimon "revan leaves the city and begin walking away
PostPosted: Sat Nov 08, 2008 10:32 pm

Quote:
Quote:
Uploading: Rumor 3................

Target: Tentomon and Armadillomon

Objective: Gather Information.

Restrictions: Only ONE Event participant may take part in this mission at a time. If you believe you are not going to be able to complete this mission you may choose to leave to allow someone else to try and complete it. If you push the target too hard they might leave and the mission will be a failure.

Upload Compete, Rumor Online!

Two digimon stand on the side of the street casually talking. Just then a troop of Numemon slithers down the path heading toward the center of the city. “Move it! We have to get the New Mayor!” one of them said as they passed by the other digimon.

Tentomon turned and watched them go, it coughed a few times before it would speak, “I wish we could do something, but this darn illness has me to weak to stand up to them.”

Armadillomon nodded, “yeh, I know what ya mean... I haven’t been myself since this whole mess started. Sure makes living in a city like this rough, too bad about the Mayor... right? I mean I was hoping that if we voted for Bombmon he would be able to do something to get these Numemon outta town”

“Eh, I wouldn’t worry too much about that, Those Humans that have been running all over the town will probably put a stop to them.”

“Maybe, still they seem to do more harm then good when ever they start fightin back...”

“Well yes, they did wreck up the market quite spectacularly... but they have been doing a lot better recently haven’t they?”

“I suppose... Seems like they are taking over though, I’m not sure what I think about them coming in here and thinking they can run this place...”

“What do you mean?”

“Havent you heard?”

“Suppose not?”

“Well, I heard that...”

((Hurricane gave up his claim on the Rumor, someone else may pick it up))

SkyCore

AbideByReality

Unbeatable Survivor

8,950 Points
  • Forum Junior 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Sun Nov 09, 2008 4:53 am

(claim)
Kirashimu sends Demiveemon to talk to them because he overheard the human thing.
Demiveemon said, "Hi!" as he walked up to them. "What's going on?" said Demiveemon.
(exit to central park)
PostPosted: Sun Nov 09, 2008 11:26 am

Nagato instantly was right next to Rebecca, with his hand on her shoulder. He had been awake for some time now, and had regained his energy.
"I heard that whole bout with the mega gargomon, and in my opinion..."
Nagato flashed out of sight, then appeared with his index and middle fingers on Rebecca's forehead, stopping her in her tracks.
"I think that you need to lighten up!"
Nagato grinned, and held her there with two fingers.

Amias Nicht

atomic_twilight

PostPosted: Sun Nov 09, 2008 11:54 am

Tyler and Snow Agumon was walking by until they saw a group of Numemon."Hey where are yall going?"said Tyler. Snow Agumon got himself ready for any trouble to happen.
[Exit to Eastern Distract.]
PostPosted: Mon Nov 10, 2008 1:20 pm

Soma got up and opened the door, taking his staff with him and still wearing the armor uniform, for Patamon.
"You coming?"
I'm coming!
Patamon said as he flew out of the store and digivolved while in the doorway and flew up into the air before Soma shut the door and waited for Angemon to come down.
Need a lift?
"Thanks."
Angemon grabbed Soma as they flew towards the Inn.

cdcash912

ilinkzeldi

PostPosted: Thu Nov 13, 2008 5:55 am

Wargreymon de-digivolved into agumon and waved his hands around. "It's so hard being in this... state when there is so much danger."
Rebecca shook her head,"Yes because omegamons are light and portable." She lifted up the curtain to a weapon shop.
She browsed around the shop grabbing a variety of things. "Hope this'll cover it." Rebecca said as she tossed a rather large bag of money.
She walked out of the store with two shoulder pieces, some weird goggles, and short dagger.
PostPosted: Thu Nov 13, 2008 5:56 am

Rebecca got to a bench and sat down," Here we go.." She muttered.
She dialed the number, 426-2339, and waited for him to pick up.

ilinkzeldi

cdcash912

PostPosted: Thu Nov 13, 2008 12:51 pm

Angemon was just setting Soma down as he began to walk into the Inn.
"Hey Tapirmon."
Soma said as he walked to his room.
Hey, what happened today other than the new armor?
"Same old days as they used to be, nothing."
Soma said before he went upstairs and into his room with Angemon in the lobby.
Mind if I stay in here for awhile, Soma said he needed some time to think.
Go ahead!
Tapirmon said as he disappeared behind the counter and Angemon took a seat, waiting for Soma.
PostPosted: Thu Nov 13, 2008 5:01 pm

[enter Zar and ZIp from resistance hq] Zip landed so Zar decided to shout. "ANY ONE AROUND?" Zar lisend carefully hoping for a reply but didn't expect one.

ZarAburame

SkyCore

PostPosted: Thu Nov 13, 2008 6:13 pm

((sorry it took so long for me to get back to this, Epic but I am glad you back on your feet... if you don’t mind I would prefer to just continue the fight))

Gage sighed, just as the fight was getting started Nagato had to go and keel over. He debated with himself whether or not to take the collapsed mess to the Hospital, however he was concerned that someone with Nagato’s track record couldn’t be trusted around sick and injured digimon. Fortunately it seemed he didn’t need to make that choice. Gage’s Digi-HUD began to beep indicating that it had once again lost its lock on Nagato’s position. Looking up he realized that the Trickster had ported away again.

It took a few moments to regain the signal. Once the device had locked onto Nagato’s Digital signature again, Gage took off in that direction. Once he drew closer he saw his rival talking, or rather showing off for some girl. Normally he would have just let the entire matter go, street fighting in the manner was a waist of his valuable time, however...

Gage rushed between Nagato and Rebecca, facing the girl, “It is my pleasure to met you miss. However I must put off introductions for now, if you will please excuse me...” he said in a polite and elegant voice with a slight bow of his head. Suddenly with one seamless motion he made a 90 degree pivot around his left foot and extended his right leg straight at the stomach of Nagato.
Digital World Archive (Digital Tamer Island RP Archive)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 59 60 61 62 63 64 ... 112 113 114 115 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games