Welcome to Gaia! ::

Digimon: Tamer Island Guild

Back to Guilds

#1 Digimon Guild where you can actually be a Tamer with your very own Digimon. 

Tags: Digimon, Tamer, Island, Digimon Tamer, Tamer Island 

Reply Digital World Archive (Digital Tamer Island RP Archive)
Gear Savanna Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 59 60 61 62 63 64 ... 118 119 120 121 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Henwyfatale

PostPosted: Sat Oct 03, 2009 11:06 pm

"What kind of heartless creature are you?!" Seth exclaimed as he ran for one of the other Punimons. "You don't harm other digimons!" Holding the digimon tightly like a mother holding it's baby, Seth kneel down the way opposite from the tamer and released the Punimon who just ran rapidly into the woods out of fear. "They have feelings, they have emotions, they have everything that humans have basically!" Seth stared at the tamer's eyes as he recognized something within them. Hatred and Anger. "How about we solve this with a battle? You and me and whomever else wants to battle? Since there's four of us, we could have a 2 on 2 battle match up thing?"
PostPosted: Sat Oct 03, 2009 11:13 pm

"That's called a tag or double battle." Lila said as she merely watched as the horrible disaster in front of her. "You think just because they can come backt to life they are the same as before?! Memories, feelings, friends, all are lost when they die!" Lila shouted at the fiend that dared to even have a digimon he didn't deserve. "We challenge you, if you think you're so tough, then prove it, make your digimon face us, if you think you're all mighty enough, or are you just all talk and no play?!" Lilamon shouted at the monster that she didn't even refer as human. Renamon nodded as even humans were not to be as evil as the darkest of digimon's heart.

Zero_Hime

City in Slumber

PostPosted: Sat Oct 03, 2009 11:13 pm

Magnamon's eyes widened. "NO! YOU DON'T UNDERSTAND! WHEN WE HAD A RUN IN WITH A VENOMYOTISMON IT INFECTED HIM WITH A VIRUS. BATTLING WILL JUST-"
Dax scowled as a ray of long energy came out of his digivice. He whipped Magnamon.
"If you wish, however, I don't need a team mate. Patamon, Gabumon." he said in a cold voice.

Patamon and gabumon reluctantly followed.
"Patamon Warp Digivolve to....Seraphimon!"
"Gabumon warp digivolve to....MetalGarurumon!"
"Where is that useless twit Greymon!?!?"
PostPosted: Sat Oct 03, 2009 11:14 pm

((Oh yeah Endinglight you do all the work stressed oh well maybe later sweatdrop ))

endinglight

Henwyfatale

PostPosted: Sat Oct 03, 2009 11:24 pm

(( lol...sorry xD would you like us to help you with some of the work(: ))

"You ready?" Seth jumped back along with Jonathan so he was right next to Lila. "Let's go!" The tamer shouted as his digivice exploded with a beam of light.
"CRABMON DIGIVOLVE TO....! COELAMON! COELAMON DIGIVOLVE TO....! SCORPIOMON!" The light faded as a new digimon emerged from where Crabmon stood. "Let's get this over with!" The digimon roared as he swung his blades. Even though Scorpiomon was an Ultimate, he was tough enough to handle most situations.
"You ready over there?" Seth turned to Lila.
PostPosted: Sat Oct 03, 2009 11:32 pm

((Oh yeah Imma jump on this crazy train!))

Kaz watched in horror at what was unfolding, his feelings unleashing tremendous power. His digivice glowed, and from his deck a new light shone, not the normal blue light, rather a golden glow. His disgust that his former friend should be so vile awoke something not meant to emerge for quite some time. Sliding the card of power through his digivice, a new voice was emitted, "Biomerge Activate"

Kaz felt himself glowing now, he seemed to collapse into Gatomon, feeling her power, and his emotions merging. As the light faded, a golden aura still surrounded him, and he declared his name, "Vakyriemon!" Unsheathing his blade, he stood between the new tamers, and his warped friend. "You can not do this, I will not allow it!"

endinglight

City in Slumber

PostPosted: Sat Oct 03, 2009 11:38 pm

(TAKE THAT ENDING, I GOT ANCIENTBEETLEMON <3)
Dax blinked and his digivice immediately started going haywire as his eyes changed colors rapidly. Red, green, red, green.
"You...fused with your digimon..but you are cells, they are data, a living thing with a non living thing...what? NO! THIS MAKES ABSOLUTELY NO SENSE! DIE, FOOL! CHARGE!"

Magnamon stood there.
"No".

Dax cackled. "YOU WILL DO WHAT I SAY!" He grabbed his whip and whipped Magnamon, Seraphimon, and Metalgarurumon forward.
"Finally, Greymon, you showed up. Attack!"
And so they did.
PostPosted: Sat Oct 03, 2009 11:45 pm

((Oh, all high and mighty are we... Quoting python! BTW love the new background story, very digiemporer of you...))
Valkyriemon's arua continues to emit the golden glow of digitamas. "You've been tainted by data yourself! Can you not see how you harm those around you in your lust for battle. You shall not harm them, either back down, or fight me. However you will find me more than a match for your unwilling digimon, even they can see how you've changed." Valkyriemon's Eagle is soaring above the battle field, relaying info to Valkyriemon, so he has a full picture of everymovement, no matter where it's coming from.

endinglight

Henwyfatale

PostPosted: Sat Oct 03, 2009 11:52 pm

(( I gotta go so yeah...I'll try to be back later(: See ya soon ))
PostPosted: Sun Oct 04, 2009 12:13 am

A sly grin curled across Dax's lips.
"Destroy them" he muttered.

"I'm reaaaaaaaaally sorry about this" magnamon apologized quickly before giving Valkyriemon a Magna Punch

City in Slumber

endinglight

PostPosted: Sun Oct 04, 2009 12:29 am

Valkyriemon moved quickly enough for her arm to almost be unseen as it came about, the golden shield easily blocking the royal knight's attack. "You don't understand, it is the bond between tamer and digimon that gives strength, and you have acted in ways that have weakened that bond, and driven them from you. If they need to be return to digieggs for you to see how far you've gone from them, the so be it. Fenrir's Sword!" Valkyrimon quickly closed the distance between himself and Magnamon, his sword emitting a harsh light as he brought it to bear on the armor digimon.
((Dun Dun Duh, watch your evil persona, or i'll think you to be a copy of Sadistic Toan...))
PostPosted: Sun Oct 04, 2009 12:33 am

Magnamon huffed. "Maybe when I regenerate I can have a successful career as a soup-maker...yeah..." magnamon said as his data started breaking up.
Suddenly, Seraphimon burst into action, kicking away the sword and healing Magnamon quickly.
"I don't care what faction my tamer is on, you may not hurt my friends or my tamer." Seraphimon said, clearly annoyed.

City in Slumber

endinglight

PostPosted: Sun Oct 04, 2009 12:40 am

"You are one of the 3 great angels, how can you allow your tamer to do this? You of all digimon should be appalled at what he does. Has his taint corrupted even you? I will purify all three of you if I need to." Valkyrimon sheathed his sword, and grabbed the cross bow hanging from his back, and fired it calling out. "Aurvandil's Arrow" The arrow emmiting the same harsh light as his sword had, only this time in a differnt hue.
PostPosted: Sun Oct 04, 2009 1:06 am

Seraphimon scowled (which wasn't seen under his armor) as the arrow simply bounced off him.
"What can I do? He is my tamer, and I must follow him. I ask you to just run. You are simply egging him on."

City in Slumber

Rae-Jou

Thankful Giver

17,425 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Jolly Roger 50
PostPosted: Sun Oct 04, 2009 5:38 am

((oh my! there happened a lot)
"KAZ!!" from the horizon a three figurines appeared. Rae rided on Kyuubimon. After them ran another silhouette. Seeing the many digimon infront Kyuubimon speed up. "I have a bad feeling..." Rae took out her digivice. "It seems you are right" She jumped down from Kyuubimon and went to the other tamers. "What happened here?" She was totally out of breath. "I'm very sorry... I was hindered..." Rae looked behind her where a flame digimon was snapping for some air. Then she watched Valkyriemon standing against Seraphimon.
Digital World Archive (Digital Tamer Island RP Archive)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 59 60 61 62 63 64 ... 118 119 120 121 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games