Welcome to Gaia! ::

Soquili Era

Back to Guilds

Tags: soquili, horses, breedable pets, pet horses, familiars 

Reply Archived
=Soquili Stats Bonus Questions= December Questions Open! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 59 60 61 62 63 64 ... 102 103 104 105 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Inkvore

Dangerous Member

PostPosted: Fri Dec 03, 2010 1:56 am

POINTS ADDED

Owner's Name: Cypran
Participating Soquili: Cecilia
Link to Teepee: [ x ]

IWhat do you consider to be Speed's greatest value? What makes it the best stat?: "Speed isn't as paramount as intelligence, but if one isn't quick to use their knowledge they won't succeed, even if they're the most brilliant horse around. If you can't run quickly enough to escape an enemy, you'll die, and if you can't act quick enough to avoid disaster you'll be in just as bad shape."

The following are stats each Soquili has: Courage, Strength, Speed, Intelligence, Luck and Stamina. Which do you think is the most opposite of Speed? Which is most like it?: "Stamina. Speed and stamina go hoof in hoof, but its the least like it. Speed is quick and sudden and stamina is lasting and enduring. Luck is most like it, because it is just as unpredictable in use and never slow but sudden and fleeting." Cecilia nods firmly.

How will Speed be most useful to you as winter begins?: "Thankfully, bears and the like turn in for the winter, but there are plenty of nasty kalona or skinwalkers that might trek the snowy lands," Cecilia considers this, obviously fretting. "And paws and wings must not be faster then my hooves, despite their advantage. I'd rather not end up a meal or a target for their sadistic torture, and death to either end." She frowns, staring off into the distance.
PostPosted: Fri Dec 03, 2010 4:43 am

POINTS ADDED

Owner's Name: ~Spazzy_the_Wolfie~
Participating Soquili: Soleil
Link to Teepee: [x]

What do you consider to be Speed's greatest value? What makes it the best stat?:
"Hah! Without speed, we wouldn't be able to move and make progress with anything, now, would we? Speed helps you get to the places you need to be, enjoy fun little races with the wind in your mane!... And avoid trouble. All of that good stuff~"

The following are stats each Soquili has: Courage, Strength, Speed, Intelligence, Luck and Stamina. Which do you think is the most opposite of Speed? Which is most like it?:
"I think speed and stamina are very much alike, since they go hand in most situations. The opposite of it?.. Hm. Luck, maybe? I'm unsure."

How will Speed be most useful to you as winter begins?:
"Speed will help me travel to where I need to be on time, with all the harsh weather that will be comin' with winter. Don't want to get stuck out there in a storm."

~Spazzy_the_Wolfie~

Kiara Lime

PostPosted: Sat Dec 04, 2010 9:56 am

POINTS ADDED

Owner's Name: Kiara Lime
Participating Soquili: Meme
Link to Teepee: Teepee of Doom

IWhat do you consider to be Speed's greatest value? What makes it the best stat?: Without speed I wouldn't be able to run away from that scary wolf that's always after me. It helps me avoid him and avoid him completely.

The following are stats each Soquili has: Courage, Strength, Speed, Intelligence, Luck and Stamina. Which do you think is the most opposite of Speed? Which is most like it?: Strength seems the opposite i guess, where with speed you can run and avoid, as to strength you can stay and Fight.
Stamina is more close to speed, for without stamina you wouldn't be able to run for as long as you need to without getting out of breath.

*perks up* When the snow comes it's fun to zoom across it and watch the snow from the ground fly up into the air! But in an important matter it can help me find shelter fast or get home quicker before the big blizzards come.
PostPosted: Sat Dec 04, 2010 1:48 pm

POINTS ADDED

Owner's Name: Frezir
Participating Soquili: Fyglia
Link to Teepee: xXx

IWhat do you consider to be Speed's greatest value? What makes it the best stat?: Speed helps you catch prey and other sources of food. Helps keep me fed and away from those who wish harm on me.

The following are stats each Soquili has: Courage, Strength, Speed, Intelligence, Luck and Stamina. Which do you think is the most opposite of Speed? Which is most like it?: Luck would have to be the opposite. Stamina goes great with Speed!

How will Speed be most useful to you as winter begins?: Helping me keep warm as I hunt for my winter prey.

Frezir

Kawaii Wolf

Elissa Cousland

4,950 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Mon Dec 06, 2010 8:47 am

POINTS ADDED

Owner's Name: Elissa Cousland
Participating Soquili: Essence
Link to Teepee: [ Link ]

IWhat do you consider to be Speed's greatest value? What makes it the best stat?:

Speed? the best stat? I really do not consider it the best stat. I am sorry to say its just personal opinion it has its uses but I have to admit if I had to live with out one it would be the first I would be willing to sacrifice. However that does not by any means indicate I do not see the value it has. Running away from danger is a very good use but besides that I find it hard to think of a very serious use for it. It wins you games of tag if that helps any but seriously I believe that things like courage and intelligence are more dear to my heart than the ability to make a hasty get away.

The following are stats each Soquili has: Courage, Strength, Speed, Intelligence, Luck and Stamina. Which do you think is the most opposite of Speed? Which is most like it?:

I guess stamina is the obvious choice when you are trying to think of the stat which is most like speed. After all as your stamina increases the faster you get and the longer your sprint can last. Now thinking of the stat which is the opposite of speed is very hard since the opposite of speed is in fact standing still. Now I think of it though... I think the closest relation I can think of is intelligence, it is one thing rushing through life and making some what hasty decisions. However sometimes thought and patience is required to help you pass certain obstacles. It might not be a direct link by any means, however I am affraid this is the best answer I can gave.

That is... another question which I find difficult. I am never one to rush anything you see. I guess the most practical use of speed in the colder months is to keep warm. I spend most of my time in the mountains so the snow and the cold does not bother me as much as it would do others. However when I am very chilly a good run and play is the fastest way to warm yourself up. Its funny how much a quick game of tag can take the sting off of a icy wind.
PostPosted: Mon Dec 06, 2010 10:04 am

POINTS ADDED

Owner's Name: DarkHikari
Participating Soquili: Jack Bailey

IWhat do you consider to be Speed's greatest value? What makes it the best stat?: Speed gives you the ability to escape from danger or to get to loved ones fast.

The following are stats each Soquili has: Courage, Strength, Speed, Intelligence, Luck and Stamina. Which do you think is the most opposite of Speed? Which is most like it?: I think strength is most opposite of speed and stamina is most like speed.

How will Speed be most useful to you as winter begins?: Speed will allow me to outrun the bad weather and to hurry in the tasks I need to complete.

DarkHikari

Shadowy Seeker

[+Katch+]

Kawaii Hunter

PostPosted: Mon Dec 06, 2010 10:40 am

POINTS ADDED

Owner's Name: [+Katch+]
Participating Soquili: Nightmare
Link to Teepee: LINK

IWhat do you consider to be Speed's greatest value? What makes it the best stat?: Nightmare flicked an ear in thought, the flames that licked up his skeletal hooves burning low in his concentration. " Well, if you are...speedy, you can get things done...faster. And having more time in these...Winter months is crucial, especially...if you're looking for food..." He smiled eerily, pleased with is answer.

He flicked his tail in amusement, different combinations playing in his mind before he decided on one. " I believe that it takes good stamina...as well as speed to get anywhere fast. Hauling firewood, grain and late autumn tubers...for instance. It is hard work...and must be done swifly so you can eat well in the Winter...so yes...stamina." he nodded sagely.

Nightmare chuckled, the sound rather unpleasant to hear " why, for me. I will be hunting as much as i can and getting enough supplies to take care...of my darling pumpkin patch...you can never have enough meat and pumpkins..."
PostPosted: Mon Dec 06, 2010 10:46 am

POINTS ADDED

Owner's Name: Thalion
Participating Soquili: Zaid
Link to Teepee: Teepee

IWhat do you consider to be Speed's greatest value? What makes it the best stat?:
"Speed is essential in combat. Sure, you can be strong, but it's not always the strongest fighter that wins. If you can out-maneuver an opponent, that's worth all the brawn in the world!"

"The opposite? uh...", Zaid tips and ear and shrugs. "Maybe...strength? Yeah... I think so. The one that's most like it, I think, is stamina. At least it works well with speed."

[bHow will Speed be most useful to you as winter begins?:
"I just started a family with Cae. They'll need me to be quick in seeking out suitable shelter and food during the cold season. Wont' hurt to be able to keep up with the little ones."

Thalion

Conservative Seeker

JetAlmeara
Crew

Eloquent Raider

PostPosted: Tue Dec 07, 2010 9:00 am

POINTS ADDED

Owner's Name: JetAlmeara
Participating Soquili: Eversong
Link to Teepee: Linky

Well when you got somewhere you need to be, you can't really beat speed now can you?

Intelligence I guess is the most opposite, you don't have to be smart to be fast, why some of the dumbest Soquili I know are quite speedy when it comes right down to it. Stamina is most like it - sometimes sprinting isn't the fastest way to get somewhere, sometime you have to pace yourself and rely on your stamina to get you there in good time - so stamina.

I don't really see how speed will help me at all - I suppose it will help me complete tasks which need doing before winter truly sets in but honesty once the snow starts falling speed pretty much goes out the window.
PostPosted: Tue Dec 07, 2010 6:37 pm

POINTS ADDED

Owner's Name: vballlvr5
Participating Soquili: Aaron
Link to Teepee: TaDa!

IWhat do you consider to be Speed's greatest value? What makes it the best stat?: "Speed is necessary for a quick escape. If you know you can't out fight your opponent maybe you can outrun them. That's why it's the best stat. You can still survive if can get out of that bad situation fast enough."

The following are stats each Soquili has: Courage, Strength, Speed, Intelligence, Luck and Stamina. Which do you think is the most opposite of Speed? Which is most like it?: "I think luck is least like speed. Luck has nothing to do with how fast you are, luck won't effect your leg muscles or your breathing and it can't effect how fast you are. If you think the time you ran was 'lucky' it was probably just an adrenaline rush. Both strength and stamina are like speed. You need stamina to run long distances and keep a steady run. You need strong leg muscles to be able to run quickly and long distances."

Speed will be useful because if there is a blizzard or other sort of storm it will help me quickly find shelter. Also it will allow me to have more fun in the snow, who doesn't love running in the snow?"

vballlvr5

PixelDeerest

Dapper Dabbler

9,275 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Wed Dec 08, 2010 5:40 pm

POINTS ADDED

Owner's Name: Pixel-x-Bunny
Participating Soquili: Helberd

IWhat do you consider to be Speed's greatest value? What makes it the best stat?: Helberd stopped what he was doing for a moment. He had recently had children and his brain had been busy rewiring and wrapping itself around the idea, "Well..." He chewed on some cold, dead grass - the easier thing to find in winter, "Speed allows you to outrun your enemies...that is for sure..." His eyes brightened for a moment, "It can be a great asset to use to protect those you care about..." Eyes still shining, he turned and looked around slowly.

The following are stats each Soquili has: Courage, Strength, Speed, Intelligence, Luck and Stamina. Which do you think is the most opposite of Speed? Which is most like it?: After regaining his lost attention, Helberd looked back, "Oh, hmm? Yes...I'd have to say that Courage is the least like speed. For speed you'd mostly be running away from your problems or cares - but with courage you stay and hold your ground" He nodded sagely, "The one most like it though is stamina, because you can only run for so long if you don't have enough stamina."

How will Speed be most useful to you as winter begins?: Smiling, and regaining some of his former self Helberd spoke, "Speed allows you to escape hungry predators that have been starved during the winter months"
PostPosted: Wed Dec 08, 2010 7:07 pm

POINTS ADDED

Owner's Name: Tirokio
Participating Soquili: Zevach

IWhat do you consider to be Speed's greatest value? What makes it the best stat?: Speed is optimum for attacks, the ability to be able to outrun and charge your opponent by surprise is ideal for any kind of warfare! >:/

The following are stats each Soquili has: Courage, Strength, Speed, Intelligence, Luck and Stamina. Which do you think is the most opposite of Speed? Which is most like it?: This is a hard one. I would have to say Strength would be polar to Speed. While you need to have strength for speed, too much can hinder your ability once you aspect in muscular mass in comparison to the other stats. Meanwhile, Stamina has a direct link with speed, how fast and long you can last is a direct form of one's stamina. Also very important for a warrior. -sage nod-

How will Speed be most useful to you as winter begins?: Easy. Running away from my mate when she wants to get with all that mushy crap >8| If she catches me i'll be in for a world of hurt.

Tirokio

Kawaii Fairy

12,000 Points
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Cool Cat 500

moonlit-raven

Feral Kitten

12,975 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Mon Dec 13, 2010 3:38 pm

POINTS ADDED

Owner's Name: moonlit-raven
Participating Soquili: Kisha
Link to Teepee:X

IWhat do you consider to be Speed's greatest value? What makes it the best stat?: Speed is what you use to chase, to run, and to catch what you're chasing.

The following are stats each Soquili has: Courage, Strength, Speed, Intelligence, Luck and Stamina. Which do you think is the most opposite of Speed? Which is most like it?: Courage is probably the most opposite to Speed, and Stamina the most like it. While courage is useful, most of the time is unnecessary when chasing after something, or running away. Stamina is the most like it because with out stamina, you won't get very far, no matter how fast you run.

[bHow will Speed be most useful to you as winter begins?: Speed will be most useful in chasing down wayward foals.
PostPosted: Mon Dec 13, 2010 8:22 pm

POINTS ADDED

Owner's Name: Scaramouche Fandango
Participating Soquili: Laika
Link to Teepee: x

IWhat do you consider to be Speed's greatest value? What makes it the best stat?: Speed lets you get out of trouble! If you can't talk, fight, or bribe your way out of something, you can always run away!

The following are stats each Soquili has: Courage, Strength, Speed, Intelligence, Luck and Stamina. Which do you think is the most opposite of Speed? Which is most like it?: Hmm. I'd say that strength is most like speed. You can work on it and get better at it by training. Intelligence, I think, is most unlike speed. It relies entirely on your mind and not your body.

How will Speed be most useful to you as winter begins?: It'll let me run for shelter when the storms come!

Scaramouche Fandango

Big Wife

spazzedoutmew

Wrathful Lover

PostPosted: Sat Dec 18, 2010 3:06 pm

POINTS ADDED

Owner's Name: mewmew kittykat94
Participating Soquili: Beauty

IWhat do you consider to be Speed's greatest value? What makes it the best stat?: The greatest value of speed is to be able to run away... that's something I should have thought of before... -coughs- And, uh, I don't believe it to be the very best stat, but its an extremely useful one for getting to new places

The following are stats each Soquili has: Courage, Strength, Speed, Intelligence, Luck and Stamina. Which do you think is the most opposite of Speed? Which is most like it?: The least like speed is luck. They don't have much to do with each other, really... The most like it in my eyes would be stamina... they compliment each other... For speed, you need some stamina so you don't tire out too quickly...

How will Speed be most useful to you as winter begins?: Speed would be most useful for being able to just get around so I don't freeze to death. -blunt-
Archived

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 59 60 61 62 63 64 ... 102 103 104 105 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games