Welcome to Gaia! ::

Harry Potter Guild of Gaia

Back to Guilds

The most active Harry Potter and Discussion guild in Gaia! 

Tags: Harry Potter, books, Discussion, Literate, Events 

Reply The White Tomb [Archives]
The Hogwarts Express [End of Summer Term] begins pg 217 Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 59 60 61 62 63 64 ... 223 224 225 226 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

did you enjoy this term at hogwarts
of course i did! im always up for a brawl
20%
 20%  [ 2 ]
yes who doesnt love to be a part of a fashion show
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
yes classes were amazing
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
yes i made lots of new friends in the campgrounds
20%
 20%  [ 2 ]
no the castle needed our help defending it yet again
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
no fashion police keep pulling me over
10%
 10%  [ 1 ]
no classes were too hard/boring or not worth the effort
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
no i was to busy being ignored
20%
 20%  [ 2 ]
pollwhore
30%
 30%  [ 3 ]
Total Votes : 10

cocosam

PostPosted: Tue Mar 03, 2009 5:51 pm

"Oh perfect. Yes! What you said. Healing people is a nice past time. I love to see people happy and healthy again after they're ill." Sam says. "I wonder when the trolley comes around?!"
PostPosted: Tue Mar 03, 2009 5:55 pm

"Me too, like when a person gets really sick, and then they come out of the hospital, it kind of makes me feel happy and warm inside." Miranda looks around and hears her stomach begin to growl quietly. "Eeep! I hope no one heard that!" Miranda says in a chuckle. "I could go for some chocolate frogs right now..."

GunBANG

cocosam

PostPosted: Tue Mar 03, 2009 6:00 pm

"Oh yes, chocolate frogs, are good, but Berry Bott's Jelly Beans are certainly the best! I know I probably sound crazy, but I'm used to exotic food because frankly, after you've had muggle-made food and wizard made food, the muggle kind tastes like rubbish! So, many of the flavors taste like my mother's cooking!" Sam says.
PostPosted: Tue Mar 03, 2009 6:02 pm

Cora peered through the window in her compartment to see her fellow Hufflepuff Juni sprawled across her luggage. "You wait here Ashley! I'll go see what I can do!" Cora sprinted back up the train and out onto the platform, as she went she pulled out her wand and went up to Juni. "Good to see you again Juni!" she said. Juni continued to pant and struggled to even smile. Worried, Cora pointed her wand in the general direction of Juni's throat and lungs and said "Anapneo!", suddenly Juni's breaths became deep and calm and some color returned to her pallid face. "I hope that helped," said Cora as she gave an ok-thumbs-up to Ashley who was watching through the compartment window, "I was concerned for a second that you weren't getting in enough air."

TheLadyCora

GunBANG

PostPosted: Tue Mar 03, 2009 6:03 pm

"Have you ever had a vomit flavoured jelly bean...?" Miranda asks Sam curiously. "Oh dear!" Miranda chuckles. "That doesn't sound like a good thing if your mother's cooking tastes that way!"
PostPosted: Tue Mar 03, 2009 6:31 pm

Zack stumbles on to the train rolling his trunk behind him.
"Uhm.. Anyone mind my company?" Zack asks with a warm smile.

signs_of_zack

Lyra Elizabeth

PostPosted: Tue Mar 03, 2009 6:37 pm

Lyra jumps slightly as someone yells her name, nearly dropping her owl's cage as Tabby glomps her. "Hello again, Tabby. I'll be right back." Lyra continues down the aisle to an empty compartment and places her trunk on the rack, tying it down so it doesn't move around. She does the same with Cadrion's cage. "I'll come see you in a little while." The owl hoots softly, then promptly goes to sleep. "Wish I could do that..." Lyra mutters.

Lyra returns to the compartment. "Well since nobody answered me, I'll assume it's a yes." Lyra enters the compartment and finds a seat near Kitty and Tabby. "Hello Kitty, Fearless, Ann, and all the first years I don't know." Lyra smiles and introduces herself to the first years. "Hello, I'm Lyra. I'm in Ravenclaw. What are your names?" Spotting Zach climbing onto the train, Lyra pokes her head out the door and calls out to him. "Hey Zach! Quite a few of us are in here. Fearless is as well, if you're looking for her." She grins at him briefly, then continues. "You're welcome to join us, but I might suggest putting your stuff in another compartment first." Without waiting for a reply, Lyra pulls her head back inside the compartment and waits for the first year's answers.
PostPosted: Tue Mar 03, 2009 6:37 pm

"Well, it tastes fine, but similar to the flavors. I think I have, but I was absent minded while eating it and didn't notice." Sam then gets up and looks in the hallway. "Hello. you may join us." Sam says. "The more the merrier!" Sam says joyfully.

cocosam

GunBANG

PostPosted: Tue Mar 03, 2009 6:43 pm

"Heh, my mother cooks okay, I guess. HOWEVER...her spaghetti that she makes is YUM-O!" Miranda exclaims.
PostPosted: Tue Mar 03, 2009 6:45 pm

"Ha ha. What are you? Half blood, muggle born, pure blood?" Sam asks, hoping not to prod any soft spots.

cocosam

GunBANG

PostPosted: Tue Mar 03, 2009 6:52 pm

"I'm a pureblood," Miranda answers Sam.
PostPosted: Tue Mar 03, 2009 6:56 pm

"Oh. What's your last name? My father is pure blood, but my mother is a muggle. Of course you already know that."

cocosam

GunBANG

PostPosted: Tue Mar 03, 2009 7:06 pm

"My last name is Mendoza. *Not my real last name, of course!* Do you mind sharing yours?" Miranda asks.
PostPosted: Tue Mar 03, 2009 7:11 pm

"Of course I can! It's Algorith. My father's family are many scholars. I suppose that's why it sounds like algorithm." [[It's not mine either! No stalkers!]]

cocosam

GunBANG

PostPosted: Tue Mar 03, 2009 7:15 pm

"Hmmm...I like your last name! And it DOES sound like a scholar-type last name!"
The White Tomb [Archives]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 59 60 61 62 63 64 ... 223 224 225 226 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games