Welcome to Gaia! ::

Darth Daddicus' Evil Sith Temple!

Back to Guilds

Join us or die! 

Tags: Star Wars, Booty Grab, Aquariums, Games, Prizes 

Reply Darth Daddicus' Evil Sith Temple
Role Play Cantina & Chat - Everyone Welcome Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 606 607 608 609 610 611 ... 823 824 825 826 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kay9214
Vice Captain

Lonely Nerd

PostPosted: Sun Feb 09, 2014 11:18 pm
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214

It hunk I remember that too.

Oh dear. @n@

yeah..Mikey was waiting for that...he got me to go out the window and get in his car...when I realized where I was it was too late he had me again...but he did say he was taking me to where quirky was....but all we did was drive around nowhere.....

Oh... @.@

And I bet he refuses to ask directions? xD

**laughs** yeah...but really I think he was just wasting time...I don't think he wanted me to find quirky alive...but smart found me....he was in another car behind us another car....he was finally able to ram Mikey's car and I was able to get out while Mikey was knocked out...

Oh. o.o

So now you're after quirky?

yeah at that point..alot more has happened.. but then we had to help quirky....Mikey considers him a traitor....he used to be one of Mikey's men but he decided to side with me........**looks up at you and grins again then shakes my head** well I need to get some sleep now it has been a very busy day and I am in a very sticky situation again which I will get to later....can I sleep here again?? oh I almost won the food fight...**laughs**

Nice.

All the Jedi died. D:

Sure. Good night. ^__^  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 10, 2014 8:33 pm
Kay9214

hey there Kay....hope you are doing good....

we got bad news...one of our nephews was killed in a terrible accident today......  

Skyailia

Playful Vampire

Kay9214
Vice Captain

Lonely Nerd

PostPosted: Mon Feb 10, 2014 8:39 pm
Skyailia
Kay9214

we got bad news...one of our nephews was killed in a terrible accident today......

I spotted Muyami's status about a death later and just saw yours... I'm sorry to hear that. :C  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 10, 2014 8:45 pm
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214

I spotted Muyami's status about a death later and just saw yours... I'm sorry to hear that. :C

thanks...it is just so hard to believe....it has hit TJ really hard...it was one of his brothers sons...  

Skyailia

Playful Vampire

Kay9214
Vice Captain

Lonely Nerd

PostPosted: Mon Feb 10, 2014 8:52 pm
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214

thanks...it is just so hard to believe....it has hit TJ really hard...it was one of his brothers sons...

Yeah. That really sucks. D:  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 10, 2014 8:56 pm
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214

yeah now I can't seem to keep my mind on any one thing....it just keeps wandering.....  

Skyailia

Playful Vampire

Kay9214
Vice Captain

Lonely Nerd

PostPosted: Mon Feb 10, 2014 9:05 pm
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214

yeah now I can't seem to keep my mind on any one thing....it just keeps wandering.....

Well, that might not exactly be a bad thing, I suppose?  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 10, 2014 9:12 pm
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214

yeah it can be a good thing but it is not helping my bump log for the day...can't concentrate on any one thing..and it looks like I am repeating myself too..just highly distracted.....  

Skyailia

Playful Vampire

Kay9214
Vice Captain

Lonely Nerd

PostPosted: Mon Feb 10, 2014 9:21 pm
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214

yeah it can be a good thing but it is not helping my bump log for the day...can't concentrate on any one thing..and it looks like I am repeating myself too..just highly distracted.....

It's okay. :c

You should have some time to deal with this...

Do whatever makes you feel the best. :c  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 10, 2014 9:27 pm
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214

I just remember when him and Kasai were babies....we had them side by side in a store and someone thought they were twins....boy the funny looks we got when we told people their fathers were brothers....his mother and I laughed so hard.....that happened more than once....  

Skyailia

Playful Vampire

Kay9214
Vice Captain

Lonely Nerd

PostPosted: Mon Feb 10, 2014 9:31 pm
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214

I just remember when him and Kasai were babies....we had them side by side in a store and someone thought they were twins....boy the funny looks we got when we told people their fathers were brothers....his mother and I laughed so hard.....that happened more than once....

:'C  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 10, 2014 10:10 pm
Skyailia
We got bad news...one of our nephews was killed in a terrible accident today......

I am sorry to hear of your loss, Sky.  

Darth Daddicus
Vice Captain

Ruthless Leader

30,525 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Survivor 150
  • Megathread 100

Skyailia

Playful Vampire

PostPosted: Mon Feb 10, 2014 10:12 pm
Darth Daddicus
Skyailia
We got bad news...one of our nephews was killed in a terrible accident today......

I am sorry to hear of your loss, Sky.

thank you.....Darth  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 10, 2014 10:17 pm
Kay9214

By the way, Skype is in a constant state of logging in for me. I've tried uninstalling, reinstalling, and everything. It's probably malware related.  

Darth Daddicus
Vice Captain

Ruthless Leader

30,525 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Survivor 150
  • Megathread 100

Kay9214
Vice Captain

Lonely Nerd

PostPosted: Mon Feb 10, 2014 10:23 pm
Darth Daddicus
Kay9214

By the way, Skype is in a constant state of logging in for me. I've tried uninstalling, reinstalling, and everything. It's probably malware related.

>.<

I was wondering about that. I've never even see you listed as offline before, I don't think.  
Darth Daddicus' Evil Sith Temple

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 606 607 608 609 610 611 ... 823 824 825 826 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games