Welcome to Gaia! ::

GCD GANGSTAS

Back to Guilds

Its just that hip, yo 

Tags: Geeceedee, GCDer, Items, Plot, Awesome 

Reply Come Back Mero <33
Hurdur, its a chat thread Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 606 607 608 609 610 611 ... 1196 1197 1198 1199 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Magnificent Moonbeam

Angelic Lunatic

41,275 Points
  • Moonlight Valkyrie 500
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
PostPosted: Sun Feb 26, 2012 4:47 pm
AliceLoathesWonderland
Magnificent Moonbeam
AliceLoathesWonderland
i feel like doing mspaint arts.
But.. I don't know who to draw.
Draw whoever you're most comfortable drawing.

it's not that simple xDD
I see. sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 26, 2012 5:05 pm
KaylaGalela
User Image
Are they making a sequel to Star Trek? That's good. I always thought it would be cool to see more of those characters in their altered timeline thingy.

yep

and its gonna have who-ever-that-guy-is that plays sherlock as a villain

probably khan or something  

The Undead Suitor

Questionable Bunny

11,750 Points
  • Heckler 50
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150

Kiaori Moon Warrior

Combative Gaian

PostPosted: Sun Feb 26, 2012 5:11 pm
AliceLoathesWonderland
Man. Both my parents are Star Trek fans.
We always always watched it growing up.
Even when I go to stay with dad he's all "I got a new star trek DVD cool " and we watch xD

my family is exactly the same xd  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 26, 2012 5:12 pm
Kinda late to the discussion, but this is what I think is wrong with zOMG:

1. If you want to get a player base, don't name your MMO zOMG for crying out loud! What do World of Warcraft, TERA Online, City of Heroes, League of Legends, heck even Runescape have in common? They all sound fun, cool and epic. Even weirdly named MMOs like Rusty Hearts or Flyff sound fun. zOMG sounds so ridiculously noobish and laughable that it turned away a lot of people outside of Gaia. I had this sentiment from day one. Titles really are everything.

2. They tried too hard to make it "casual" and "appeal to everyone". For example, the rings. Water balloons and beehives...really? People play adventure games because (feel free to disagree) they would like to do the things in them themselves if it were possible. Who wants to throw water balloons at enemies?

3. In the end, they forced it to become a social game through tons nerfing. Some people like to solo in MMOs. When it becomes impossible to solo anything mid to end game, then solo players stop playing.

4. Too many bugs.

5. There wasn't constantly any new content when it first came out. Most MMOs have some sort of updates with small events and new items every week. We had holiday events, but that was it.

6. The release date was terrible, but since they wanted zOMG to be "casual", they didn't think those players would be playing zOMG. There is a niche audience for MMOs and a majority of them play WoW, so...by labeling something as "casual" isn't going to bring in a completely different audience.

7. It needed a class system instead of "hm, I think I'll have a few heal rings, some ranged rings and then a melee ring and I can kill s**t and never die! hurrrhurrr!" The set bonuses kinda put you in a class, but...meh. Not good enough.

8. More things like the intro needed to be released or used as cutscenes through the game. That intro was so epic and it got a lot of positive attention. Too bad nothing else was ever made like that. Go watch it again and be sad nothing else was made like this. I'm going as far to say that it has one of the best MMO intros ever.  

Eudaemon

Unbeatable Visionary

10,550 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Megathread 100
  • Millionaire 200

Magnificent Moonbeam

Angelic Lunatic

41,275 Points
  • Moonlight Valkyrie 500
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
PostPosted: Sun Feb 26, 2012 5:17 pm
Finally dusted off my TV area and did some rearranging as well as fixing up the leaves on my crystal rose that's broken. *needs to save up to get a new crystal rose for her TV area.* sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 26, 2012 5:29 pm
*watching Sweeney Todd for the 244074th time*

At least...my arm is complete again! emotion_dowant  

BiaA

Nerd

Troll Djinn

Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Sun Feb 26, 2012 5:31 pm
Hey everyone I just got home from a 12 hour shift of work i'm freaking beat gonk

How is everyone else doing today  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 26, 2012 5:54 pm
Tezca Frost
Hey everyone I just got home from a 12 hour shift of work i'm freaking beat gonk

Welcome back.  

Magnificent Moonbeam

Angelic Lunatic

41,275 Points
  • Moonlight Valkyrie 500
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100

Troll Djinn

Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Sun Feb 26, 2012 5:55 pm
Magnificent Moonbeam
Tezca Frost

Welcome back.

Thank you very much = D  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 26, 2012 5:55 pm
Tezca Frost

Yikes! I bet. gonk

Poor you, get off gaia and get some sleep! xd  

I Found A Sexy 1

Chatty Lunatic

7,100 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Nerd 50
  • Jolly Roger 50

Magnificent Moonbeam

Angelic Lunatic

41,275 Points
  • Moonlight Valkyrie 500
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
PostPosted: Sun Feb 26, 2012 5:58 pm
Tezca Frost
Magnificent Moonbeam
Tezca Frost

Welcome back.

Thank you very much = D
You're welcome. ^^  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 26, 2012 6:05 pm
I Found A Sexy 1
Tezca Frost

Yikes! I bet. gonk

Poor you, get off gaia and get some sleep! xd

Yea,but least its over though an thats good emotion_c8

Neh not sleepy,but I am laying in my bed to relax emotion_kirakira

Moonbeam: So what you been doing?  

Troll Djinn

Shapeshifter

Magnificent Moonbeam

Angelic Lunatic

41,275 Points
  • Moonlight Valkyrie 500
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
PostPosted: Sun Feb 26, 2012 6:14 pm
Tezca Frost

Watching TV, trying to decide on either Virgo or Valhalla hair for my avi's hairstyle, conflicted while preparing for my Starseed Oil crafting between getting a Wolfberry since I have 3 of out of 5, and a Turtle Wax before getting 10 Bamboo sticks for Prize Collection '10. gonk And I got a Sacred Key for my gaiaversary today.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 26, 2012 6:22 pm
Magnificent Moonbeam
Tezca Frost

Watching TV, trying to decide on either Virgo or Valhalla hair for my avi's hairstyle, conflicted while preparing for my Starseed Oil crafting between getting a Wolfberry since I have 3 of out of 5, and a Turtle Wax before getting 10 Bamboo sticks for Prize Collection '10. gonk And I got a Sacred Key for my gaiaversary today.
Go with Valhalla as the hairpiece. Watching tv sounds good still that one marathon? Oh sounds like allot of stuff just for a prize collection? Neat now if you ever get a wings formula [feels like we never will] could go further with it.  

Troll Djinn

Shapeshifter

J 4 C K

Perfect Pumpkin

PostPosted: Sun Feb 26, 2012 6:29 pm
Tezca Frost

Yeah. That's my work day. At least I don't have to go in on weekends....  
Come Back Mero <33

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 606 607 608 609 610 611 ... 1196 1197 1198 1199 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games