Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Shounen Ai and Yaoi Guild

Back to Guilds

A Guild dedicated to discussing Yaoi and Boy Love. 

Tags: yaoi, shounen ai, boy love, anime, manga 

Reply [The Play House]____RolePlaying Games and Discussion
[+][L-N+][P-UL] ~ SHOUNEN POP - 少年POP ~ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 606 607 608 609 610 611 ... 683 684 685 686 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Changes To The Thread...
  Read? -YES-
View Results

Nileregwen DoUrden

Tipsy Sex Symbol

14,475 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sat May 11, 2013 2:06 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Ishihara smiled slightly, "I would've been very tempted to sneak a photo of that, sir." he spoke politely, glancing around and wondering to himself where #2 really had gone off to...
After all, guarding Izo was the priority right now... wasn't it?
"Kozaki has arrived with your car. If it's alright, sir... I'd like to accompany you today on any other errands you may have. I've already got the number for the hospital in my phone so I can easily check up on the conditions of those injured. From what I've overheard, Hiroki-san and Goshiro-san were both shot... as well as a politician named Ishi-san who, it seems, is the father of Izzy Lucky. There were no other injuries to report... well... not anything serious anyway."
Yes because Ishihara had been shot, though it was only a grazed would and he had already taken care of it himself... even if there was a hole in his jacket now.

User Image

"What about Ruki's father?" Akihiko asked, leaning against the wall in the hallway and trying to just stay out of the way.
He seemed in a piss poor mood... but then again how could he not be. Inside, the musician was worried for Hiroki... worried deeply for him...
"Did the hospital give any prognosis for Asato?"
The kitten kind of freaked Narcissus out. Not that he didn't like animals because on the contrary he adored them... but for some reason he hadn't ever taken Hiroki for a cat person.
He had that dog loyalty about him...

"I... was at Izo's Ginza place." Azriel spoke softly, trying to let everything that Kaito said sink into his brain.
Then the bat smiled ever so slightly. "Don't worry, Kaito-kun. You did what you could. I wouldn't blame you for it."
Yes he had heard that tone in his friend's voice... that slight fear that he would be in trouble for something outside of his control. In some ways, Katsumi wasn't like his father. In some ways he was. Azriel wouldn't hold Kaito accountable for Hiroki's condition because there was nothing the man could do.
However... he WOULD hold Ohayou's security accountable... weren't they supposed to be protecting him?!
"I'm on my way to the hospital now, Kaito-kun. Just another ten minutes. Matsumoto-san is supposed to meet me there eventually. Are you sure you're alright? Were you hurt? I saw Asato go down on television then they just stopped rolling so... I was worried about you..."

User Image

PostPosted: Sat May 11, 2013 2:38 pm
The Aftermath

"If you took that photo, you'd have no phone left to remember it by." Izo smirked as he looked towards where the car had parked, "Yeah...alright. Seems like it's going to be a long day of sterile halls and waiting rooms." He shook his head as if none of this really phased his world except for the inconvience. However, if Hiroki did pass away, that would leave Ohayou in a bind he had not anticipated. "Let's go to the car, Ishihara-san. I'd like to run some things by you."

As soon as they were about to walk off, Ishihara got a text from #2.

I need your attention. 7 blocks away. Exit parking lot. Turn right. Follow 6 blocks. At the 7th, past the street, first alley.

------

"My brother is going to live. He got hit in the arm. The bullet didn't get any vital organs since it glanced off the bone. In fact, I'm going to see him very soon." answered Rukuro as he handed the small kitten to Izzy, who took it up and seemed so happy just to hold something so pure and sweet.

"I'm glad he's going to be alright." said Izzy with a sigh. He was a bit in shock from all this and certainly had mixed feelings about his father but right now Hiroki seemed to be in more trouble. If he died...then what would happen to Ohayou.

"The hospital hasn't given us any update yet. Although the doctors are doing what they can for him. It's going to be awhile Akihiko." said Crystal as she patted his shoulder.

If only Akihiko had thought about it a bit more he would have realized how much a cat person Hiroki was....or maybe tiger person.

------------

"Yeah...well I wish I could have done more. But...I'm not a doctor. I'm sure the Doc would have been able to take care of it easy, you know." Kaito hated the Doctor but his skills were seriously far more than most. It was too bad he was so twisted because he was a genius otherwise.

"Hey...um...could you bring me some clothes? Oh wait you're probably already in the car, ne? Mm...or maybe there is a gift shop here. I'm kind of...mm...well yeah my clothes are a mess. Me? No. I was really close by but Hiroki was talking to all these peers so I gave him room. I was about to get into the limo when things went down so I had a bit of protection." He scratched his head and leaned back in his chair. "I ruined this new suit." It was a small thing but right now Kaito need small normal things. Today had been chaos.

Kaikoloren

Beloved Treasure

18,325 Points
  • Hand in the Cookie Jar 100
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100

Nileregwen DoUrden

Tipsy Sex Symbol

14,475 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sat May 11, 2013 2:52 pm

Bowing, Ishihara followed after Matsumoto when he suddenly received a text message from #2. He stopped, reading it for a moment, before focusing his dark eyes on Izo.
"Forgive me, Matsumoto-san but it seems #2 needs my help with something. Since I don't know exactly what with... I don't want to put you in harms way. The limo Kozaki-san is driving should be bullet proof. Would it be too big of an inconvenience to wait for my return? I'll take the car you arrived in instead of going on foot and I shouldn't be too long."

User Image

"I hate waiting..." Narcissus spoke with an obviously annoyed frown... but then he sighed, blue eyes focusing on Crystal. "But we haven't any other choice, ne? I'm glad Ruki's father will be fine. Yuuji-kun said Goshiro-san would be fine as well. If only..."
"If only we knew who did this?" Takagi asked seriously as he walked in the door, locking it securely behind him. "I've spoken with the police and they have the sniper in custody. Seems I underestimated Ishihara You's abilities as a bodyguard... he was the one who caught the sniper. If memory serves... he was also the one who helped avoid disaster at the onsen up north for Shou-san's group too." Yuuji folded his arms over his chest. "I've sent a security team to the hospital for Hiroki-san's protection just in case. Ano... Where's Tanaka-san? I thought he'd be here as well?"

"I can buy you a new suit, baka." Azriel replied, though there was a hint of a smile in his voice. "Besides... blood coated clothes don't bother me, remember?" he spoke, glad that he could finally see the signs for the hospital. "If you really need something though and there's nothing in the gift shop, I'll see if Matsumoto-san's driver can fetch something from a store nearby for you."

User Image

PostPosted: Sat May 11, 2013 3:20 pm
The Aftermath

"Alright. Go take care of it. I'll wait." Izo said as he slipped into the limo and Kozaki closed the door behind him.

"See you soon, Ishihara-san." said Kozaki with a friendly smile. He was the one that didn't know anything about the real crap that went on in dark places of Smash but a hard worker just the same.

When You followed the directions he'd find #2 waiting for him. The silent predator looked like he had been in a fight but beyond him You could see a car. The window was caved in at the front and one man was prone on the alley road. Probably dead. The other was still in the car but not moving.

#2 held out a text message. These were the men on the ground. The one in the car is alive. We don't have to tell the police about this one....right?

The assassin's eyes drifted to You's with the slightest of smiles. It appeared that the silent hunter had tracked his marks down during the chaos. #2 was very much a predator that knew how to chase down prey.

------

"Michi is in the bar having a drink. He was a bit panicked early but he's feeling better now, I think." said Crystal with a soft smile. "You know he was worried sick about the two of you."

It was then Michi walked out with a beer in hand. "Oh thank god you guys are ok!" He hurried over and hugged Akihiko so tight with the cold beer right at Akihiko's back.

"Matsumoto Izo's VP PR seems very multipurpose. I wonder how much he truly runs that division. Or if it's just a title of convenience." pondered Rukuro out loud as he glanced at Izzy. "You should go clean up his litter box since you've taken up kitten duty, young man."

Izzy glanced over at Rukuro then at Akihiko. "You going to be alright for a bit?"

-----

"Well, I...Ok...but I didn't want to be a mess all day. We might be here awhile." Kaito replied then got up from his seat and peeked outside to wait for Katsu to come in. He really wanted to go home...wanted to see his own things. Have everything go back to normal. But nothing was normal right now. However, this was still better than being in the Pit. So...for that he was thankful.

Kaikoloren

Beloved Treasure

18,325 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100

Nileregwen DoUrden

Tipsy Sex Symbol

14,475 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sat May 11, 2013 3:41 pm

"Take good care of Matsumoto-san, Kozaki-san." Ishihara spoke, bowing to the driver before taking his leave.
It took him a couple of minutes to get there, what with the media hounds crawling everywhere, making the leaving of cars very troublesome. What the shark saw of course was something that he expected.
"No, we don't." You spoke with a smirk of his own, walking toward the prone body on the road. "We'll put them in the car." he jerked a thumb back toward the vehicle he came in. "I trust you can drive them to the PIT without me? Just please do your best to keep the Doctor from killing the survivor just yet. I would like the chance to question him myself but right now I need to remain at Matsumoto-san's side." Ishihara politely bowed to #2. "I leave them in your hands. I'll walk back to the temple on my own. Wouldn't want the police checking the car too closely if you were to drop me off there."
But of course You wasn't just going to walk off. Not just yet. He helped load the corpse into the trunk of the SMASH car, then aided #2 in carrying the still living man and putting him in the trunk as well.
Ten minutes later, he was back at Matsumoto's limo and getting in. "#2 managed to find the lurkers in the parking lot. He is taking them to the Doctor now." Ishihara spoke with a hint of a smile.
Yes... they had survivors this time.
"You said there were things you wished to discuss with me, sir?" the shark asked as Kozaki got the car underway.

User Image

Akihiko's body went stock still as that ice cold beer pressed up against his spine. "COLD! LET GO!" he panicked a bit, wiggling in Michi's grip before pushing his friend back... a very slight smile on his lips. "We were worried about you too, baka. Next time though, don't hug me with a cold beverage in hand. God forbid you hugged Ruki with that..." the musician teased slightly before his blue eyes fell on Izzy. "I'll be fine. Go play with the ko neko. I'm not going anywhere."
Yuuji nodded to Rukuro. "Yes well... I have seen him in the role of VP of PR before so even if it's a title of convenience, he knows what he's doing. He came for Shou-san in LA as well... which makes me think he's more of a glorified bodyguard than anything else. Not such a bad thing really."
"Like you then?" Narcissus spoke up, staring at his cousin. "You're a bodyguard, Yuuji-kun... but you're also pretty high up the Ohayou food chain. The same can probably be said of Ishihara-san."
Sighing, Akihiko put an arm around Michi's shoulders. "Any chance there are more of those where that one came from?" he asked softly, really thinking a drink would calm him down a bit.

The sedan parked outside the hospital and Katsumi was quick to exit and get inside. He didn't exactly feel safe out in the open right now...
"I'm in the lobby. Come meet me?" he asked before hanging up and waiting for Kaito to arrive downstairs.
Dark eyes looked around and he realized, for the first time... he'd never been in a real hospital before.
It was... so sterile...
But smelled nothing like the depths of the PIT.

User Image

PostPosted: Sat May 11, 2013 5:24 pm
The Aftermath

Shizuka agreed with the idea and then pointed out they should have the car towed. While driving off with the two bodies in the car, Shizuka thought to himself. Keep the Doctor from killing this man? That part would be easy. However, keeping him from experimenting? Now that was entirely a different story. Of course, Shizuka could store the body someplace else in the Pit and leave the Doctor totally unaware for a short time. Maybe that would be for the best. Yes...probably so. He wondered if Katsu would be disturbed by his pet's condition. Would he be interested in this body too?"

Back in the car, Izo tapped his fingers along the edge of the limo as You sat down. Kozaki was soon to drive them towards the hospital. "I'm trying to figure out the pattern. Going after Shou...would seem to be like going after me. But going after Hiroki? Mm....and Goshiro. Although I'm not sure who was the target there. Since they were both hit by the same damn bullet. And that politician. Ishi-san. What's the connection? Was the target was Goshiro to weaken me? Or was the target Hiroki, to....why? Might make it easier for me to take Ohayou." But then again. He had promised to back off for a year. Something wasn't panning out but he didn't know what.

---------

"Oh crap! Sorry Akihiko!" he pulled his hands away but smiled just a little. "Hey, I probably know better than to hug Ishi-san with a cold beer. I'd get slapped six ways to Sunday."

Izzy walked away as soon as he heard that Akihiko would be ok. He just needed a little quiet time and the cute kitten seemed just the cure for all his distress. "Awh..you're so...sweet. I wonder if Hiroki-san has named you. Chisaii koneko da! He's so tiny. Has to be a runt! Look at those cute paws." His voice drifted off as he headed towards where the litter box was placed.

Michi nodded, "Looks like Hiroki-san stocked the bar with good beer. And I doubt that he'd mind us drinking some. Come on let's get you one....or three." He grabbed Akihiko's hand and started dragging him off to the bar.

-------------

Kaito hurried downstairs and met his friend in the lobby, "You're here!" He came close and almost hugged Katsu but then realized he was still covered with blood. So he paused mid stride. No reason to get Katsu covered too.

"He is still in surgery. So I've been waiting upstairs. I'm glad you're ok...I was worried about you." said Kaito as he looked Katsu over. "Hiroki-san's been worrying about you ever since you left."

Kaikoloren

Beloved Treasure

18,325 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100

Nileregwen DoUrden

Tipsy Sex Symbol

14,475 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sat May 11, 2013 6:02 pm

Dark eyes looked Kaito over, taking in the blood stains. "Takagi-san said there was a lot of blood... you're covered in a good amount of it too." but instead of commenting about the man needing something else to wear, Azriel walked past Kaito in the direction his friend had come from. "Show me where we wait. I want to see Asato as soon as possible." but then he stopped, blinked, and looked at Kaito in confusion. "Doushite? I've been relaxing and sleeping and just taking things easy, Kaito-kun. Why would you, why would Asato, be worried? Matsumoto-san isn't going to let anything happen to me."

User Image

The shark sat back comfortably in the car, thinking about his boss's words. "The first strike was against Kaito and Hiroki-san. Perhaps Azriel-san wasn't the one who they were after that first time. Of course it's speculation only because how did they know Hiroki-san was at Azriel-san's home at the time? The second attack was against Shou-san with an attempted poisoning... and amidst that attack they tried to get rid of Yamada-san and very nearly took me out by the end of it all. I spoke with Takagi-san and apparently there was an incident on New Years of someone following Izzy Lucky's car, which also contained Koyasu Akihiko. And now we have shots fired at Hiroki-san, Goshiro-san, and Izzy Lucky's political father." for a moment, Ishihara was silent, pondering through this entire affair.
"What if Hiroki-san was the target both at Azriel-san's home and here? What if Izzy Lucky has been a target too? One bullet struck Hiroki-san and Goshiro-san both. The same bullet. And I think Goshiro-san was simply in the way. Since part of Takagi-san's warning, apparently, came from Ishi-san's request... we can reason that someone could be out to get rid of Ishi-san himself. Both men have ties to Koyasu Aki... so perhaps this is some sort of attack on him posthumously?"
But then Ishihara rubbed the back of his neck, thinking again. "Yet this doesn't explain Shou-san... unless his friendship with Izzy Lucky was the factor there... hurt Lucky-san and, one would think, you would hurt Ishi-san himself..." dark eyes looked back to Izo again. "What if this isn't about SMASH... and only about Ohayou?"

User Image

Akihiko couldn't help but watch Izzy walk off with the kitten. He wanted to follow his partner...
But Ruki needed some time to himself right now.
"If I get drunk and start crying, I'm blaming you." Narcissus spoke, giving his friend a pointed look before getting dragged off to the bar.
Seconds later he had half a beer downed, literally.

PostPosted: Sat May 11, 2013 7:01 pm
The Aftermath

"Umm...yeah...come with me." said Kaito as he led the way to the elevators then took them upstairs. "The waiting area is over here." It was a small room but not far from the Emergency Center. "They said they'd come out and tell me when there was any new but they said it might be a few hours."

"Umm...well...you just don't...I mean...god...well I don't know. I mean let's not talk about it right now. I was worried that you wouldn't come out of There." Kaito didn't mention where there was but he knew Katsu would figure it out.

It would be a few hours before anyone would be coming out to tell them what happened. But in the mean time, the guard that had been with Katsu remained nearby but just out of range of eavesdropping. And then eventually, Izo would arrive. He glanced around wondering if any of Ohayou's group would be coming to make sure Hiroki was ok. He saw the guards from Ohayou, but not the people Hiroki knew. Takagi must have gone nuts about security. Not that Izo could blame him but still.

"Hello, Azriel....Kaito-kun. seems like we have a wait yet."

---------------

But before he arrived to the point in time above, Izo nodded, "About Ohayou? Mmm...I wonder if Koyasu Aki had other enemies. If this was not against me. But Hiroki Asato, he's too clean. That man never got into any of Aki's dirty deals. He was Aki's storage of business knowledge. But nothing more. Unless someone is out to eliminate the essence of Aki. Still, why go for Shou, when Koyasu Akihiko has been a vulnerable target several times. If you want to hurt Aki...hurt his family. But...if it's against the politician, Izzy Lucky's father, why not gun down Ishi Rukuro? He was there. I'm not even sure how it's all connected."

Izo kept tapping the door frame frustrated, "Damn...I can't figure out the pattern. And it's not like Lucky-san hasn't been vulnerable." He looked up to the limo ceiling but seriously he wasn't able to figure it out. It seemed random but he knew that it probably wasn't if he knew what to look for.

-----

Izzy ended up on the floor playing with the small fuzz after cleaning his litter box. Oh..how adorable. How tiny! The little guy was just the cutest thing. It brought a smile to Izzy's face faster than anything today after all this trouble.

Michi slapped a cold beer into Akihiko's hand and watched how fast he downed half. It really was good stuff. And Akihiko definitely needed it. "Shoot, you really did need this drink. Plenty more where that came from." He pointed into the fridge and it was well stocked today. "Man, I hope we hear news soon."

Kaikoloren

Beloved Treasure

18,325 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100

Nileregwen DoUrden

Tipsy Sex Symbol

14,475 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sat May 11, 2013 7:36 pm
User Image

"Ruki... got a text from his father this morning." Akihiko spoke seriously, grabbing a second beer from the fridge before sitting down on a chaise not far away. "Apparently... Ishi-san didn't want Ruki going to the funeral. Something about it not being safe." the musician rolled his eyes slightly. "So we had Yuuji-kun beef up said security. Thought myself or Ruki was the target. Guess we were wrong."
Finishing that beer, drinking as if consumed with a thirst, Narcissus opened the second and took a sip, slower this time.
"I'm glad you were there... though... not glad you were in danger, Michi-kun. How was your day off yesterday?" the young tiger asked, blue eyes focusing on his friend, even as he pushed his glasses a bit farther up onto his nose.

"Forgive me, Matsumoto-san... but I can not see the pattern either. Perhaps interrogating those alive will yield some answers. Provided of course that the Doctor can keep his hands off the man long enough to see if he's useful or not." Ishihara replied, dark eyes glancing out the window as the car sped toward the hospital.
Once there, You never left Matsumoto's side. At least not until he could take up a post outside of the waiting room, giving his boss some privacy. Then, he pulled out his cellphone and sent Yamada a quick text.
There was an incident at Koyasu Aki's funeral. Hiroki-san from Ohayou was badly wounded and Goshiro-san was grazed by a bullet. I... was also grazed, but I'm fine. Honest. I'm at the hospital with Matsumoto-san right now checking up on things. Please make sure you and Shou-san are safe, Haru-kun.

Dark eyes fell on Kaito for a long moment... then Azriel reached out and grabbed his friend by the shoulder, pulling the man to him in a hug.
Katsu never minded the blood really...
"I'm fine. I... thought I was going to die but... but Matsumoto-san came through for me. He stayed with me the entire time... took me to a special place away from the PIT to heal... I was... sick the first day, but I got better... I worked and I slept and I'm fine. My head hurts a little but it's a small price to pay for stopping those godawful sharp pains." carefully, Azriel released his friend and smiled softly to the other man. "I'm glad I don't have to wait here alone, Kaito-kun."
Course... he hadn't expected Izo to show up quite that quickly. Standing when he saw the spider, Katsu bowed softly. "Gomen nasai, Matsumoto-san. I... should have told you on the phone but... I... kind of... broke your television..." Azriel spoke seriously, imitating what happened.
Which was his fist banging on it until it cracked.
"Afraid I wasn't a good boy but... all things considered..." the young vocalist shrugged slightly. "I'm surprised no one from Ohayou is here yet though... was he not important to them?"

User Image

PostPosted: Sat May 11, 2013 8:30 pm
The Aftermath

"Mm...not sure what to say. But between the van stolen and now this I'm kind of wondering who the heck has an issue with us." Michi plopped down in a chair with a second beer as well. "My yesterday was ok...I took Kayla to the airport so she can make it back to the US before a show she's doing on TV. I promised to watch. Guess that means I need figure out how to get some American TV on my TV." he laughed and set his beer on a nice coaster.

"Well you know I would be there for you. Even though I couldn't do much more than watch." Michi replied as he leaned back and slide his arm over the edge of the plush chair. "I'm just sorry that things went like this."

Then he refocused on Akihiko's face with a smile, "When did you start wearing glasses? They make you look...sexy and serious all at the same time."

------------

"Yeah maybe so....but I'm betting whoever the person is at the end of this isn't so easily gotten by the mouths of a few hired killers." Izo glanced out the window as the hospital came into view.

Haru responded quickly, Seriously?! We weren't watching the news. How did you get grazed? Are you safe now? Are you going to the hospital? Shou is actually in his study working and we've plenty of security here. Come home soon. Haru's heart pounded as he stared at the message waiting for You's response.

------

Kaito relaxed in that warm hug. This part of Katsu seemed ok. But was sure not everything was right. "I'm just glad that you're ok. Hiroki has a surprise for you too. But I can't tell you what it is." No...he wouldn't say a word unless Hiroki died. He prayed he wouldn't have to do that.

"You broke my TV?" Izo for a moment just stared at the young man a bit flabbergasted by this information. "Well, I guess that you'll have to replace it and make up for it later."

"There are guards but I'm guessing that Takagi Yuuji has had a panic attack about his security right now and has locked all his charges away. But I doubt that there's going to be another strike today. Whoever it is likes to pick and choose his attack like a bat smacking on a beehive. Unsettle the mass then back off and wait until all the bees have settled again before striking it once more."

Kaikoloren

Beloved Treasure

18,325 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100

Nileregwen DoUrden

Tipsy Sex Symbol

14,475 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sat May 11, 2013 9:01 pm

Azriel tilted his head to the side, looking at Izo quizzically.
"I hope that's not a hidden meaning... I don't think I'd want to knock BEES from their hive..." he spoke with a half smirk, referring to himself as the bat... and Shou's fans as the bees... "I'll replace it though... the tv I mean. I was just so mad because they stopped showing what was going on..." the young vocalist crossed his arms over his chest as if pouting.
In truth though, he was desperately worried and trying somehow, by any means, to make it seem like he didn't give much of a damn.
"Panic attack, ne? Well... if someone had shot at one of SMASH's party, I wouldn't want you out, Matsumoto-san. I can understand why Takagi-san has the other half of Ohayou under lock and key."
Because if anything happened to Akihiko... the company was ********... especially if Hiroki died.
Asato...
Dark eyes flickered back to Kaito again, "Why won't you tell me, ne? What if he can't give it to me? If it's edible, it'd go bad by the time he's out of here." of course the bat had no idea it was a live animal!

User Image

My arm was grazed by a bullet when I wrestled a sniper to the ground. Really though, just a little cut... though my suit coat has a hole in it now. I'm perfectly fine, Haru-kun. I'll be home as soon as I feel Matsumoto-san is safe without me. If Shou-san interacts with anyone from Ohayou any time soon, please make sure he's safe.

Haru sent the reply text, knowing that his partner would worry needlessly about a tiny little flesh wound.

User Image

"Megane?" Akihiko looked over to Michi with a curious smile. "I've always worn them. Just... most of the time the world sees me with contacts. I can't see without one or the other really, but I usually just sleep in my contacts. I..." the young tiger shrugged his shoulder, sipping the beer. "Today it was about image, Michi-kun. Nothing more. I was going for refined and sophisticated, not really sexy and serious. Plus... it's more of a pain to cry with glasses on so... I figured it might keep me from making a river."
Sighing, Narcissus leaned back against the chaise, his beer resting on the floor near his head. "Things always go like this, don't they? Get the manager I want... get disowned. Figure out I love said manager... get amnesia. Rekindle that love with said manager... almost lose him to a tsunami. Find happiness... get ordered to marry against my will. Find freedom... and lose someone important to me again. Seek closure... and face just more pain. It's my life this past year in a damn nutshell." again the man sighed, closing his eyes and just trying to relax.
But it was hard... he was so tense... so coiled and ready to just throw the nearest vase through the closest window. He'd been prepared to just take out all his rage and grief and frustration after the funeral.
But now...
He couldn't do that in the Koyasu Estate... in Hiroki's new home...
"I just want to go home and crawl into bed and sleep for a month. Wouldn't that be wonderful? I slept all day yesterday, you know..."

PostPosted: Sun May 12, 2013 10:05 am
The Aftermath

"Yeah Shou's fans...are like bees." Izo laughed a little because they did swarm like bees. Very appropriate name. "You better. How am I going to watch my late night TV without it." He crossed his arms just like Katsu but he wasn't pouting.

Then he rolled his eyes, "There is no way I'd be under lock and key acting like someone scared cat. That's amateur. My guards may protect me and even put me behind a table but I can stand up for myself and I ain't a coward. Even if he wanted, Takagi Yuuji can't hide Narcissus away forever. It's ridiculous."

But when Katsu asked Kaito about the surprise, Kaito shook his head and lifted a finger. "No...I won't ruin his surprise. And it's not edible so you don't have to worry about it spoiling. You're going to have to wait." Kaito was the third one to cross his arms over his chest and smirk. Of course he had to think about things for a moment and hope the butler at the house remembered to feed the kitten when he got home.

------------------

Haru read the answer and sighed. At least it wasn't anything serious. However, You had so many bad things happening to his body lately that Haru was definitely taking notice. He really wanted You in a different job but You didn't seem to be ready to make that move. And Haru couldn't change his mind. But many times he wanted to.

-----------------

"Well you've never worn them around me. Or I would have remembered." Michi pointed out as he picked up his beer again and took a swig. "Refined and sophisticated eh? Seems like that plays out as sexy and serious in my book." winked Michi because he surely wished he could pull those glasses slowly off that face and kiss those sweet lips.

"Yeah...we've been through a lot of crap. Especially you. But at least you have Ishi-san. And he looked very adorable with that kitten. I didn't know Ishi-san liked cats. Ok well...that kitten is really small and looks like he's a puff ball rather than a cat so I suppose that hits a level of cuteness that is difficult not to love. But you deserve a normal life for awhile. And time to just get into the groove again." agreed Michi as he glanced around the bar. This place was one of the more comfortable rooms in this big home.

"I noticed that Hiroki-san's things were brought here. I suppose he's been moving in and it seems he kept all the traditional stuff too. Of course I never saw Hiroki-san's other home so I don't know his tastes at all." Michi tried to make small talk just to relax the situation now that he was feeling a bit more normal. He hoped they'd hear from the doctors soon.

Kaikoloren

Beloved Treasure

18,325 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100

Nileregwen DoUrden

Tipsy Sex Symbol

14,475 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sun May 12, 2013 1:20 pm

Azriel smirked slightly, "Does that mean Takagi-san is amateur or just panicking? Too bad Narcissus-san doesn't have someone professional like Ishihara-san to guard him. You would think Ohayou to spend more on security." he shrugged, glancing toward the door where someone would come in to give them any news.
"Hiding has it's uses... but so does standing your ground." the bat commented, seeming a bit agitated.
He wanted to know how his pet was doing...
And time just seemed to be dragging by.

User Image

User Image

"I haven't worn them around anyone until today." Akihiko replied honestly, his fingers tapping the glass of the beer bottle.
For a long time, the man just lay there, eyes closed, and one might've thought him asleep save for his fingers tapping ever so slowly. He liked the sound of it... the steady beat...
Then, strangely enough, the young tiger released the nearly empty second beer and turned on the chaise, his back to Michi. For a moment it seemed he was getting comfortable to sleep... but in reality, he just didn't want to face anyone.
It was easier... burying his head in the sand, so to speak.
"His tastes didn't differ much from ojisan's." Akihiko said, his voice soft. One hand reached up and removed his glasses, setting them on the chaise armrest as he continued to lay there. "Ruki and I were going to go to Paris once things calmed down..." but his sentence kind of fell away.
Because if Hiroki died...well... nothing would calm down.
Was it selfish of the young tiger?
Yes.
Did he care if it was selfish?
Not really.

PostPosted: Sun May 12, 2013 2:13 pm
The Aftermath

About 3 hours later, a doctor came out and met the people waiting in the lobby. "I am guessing you're wanting news about Hiroki Asato."

Kaito nodded quickly, "Yes, please we've been waiting for awhile."

"We almost lost him a few times. The bullet punctured a lung and came very near his heart and another vital organ. We can't say yet that he's definitely going to make it until he wakes up. He will be in ICU until we see some signs of improvement. He's lucky to have made it this far. If you'd like to see him, he's in room 506."

One of Ohayou's men not to far away called Takagi Yuuji relaying the information he heard.

Kaito was down the hall pretty quickly pulling Katsu along but Izo stayed behinds saying, "It's better I stay here." If Hiroki needed encouragement to live certainly hearing the old spider's voice in his dreams wouldn't do much good...would it.

------------

As Akihiko turned his back, Michi shook his head and got up moving towards Akihiko. He knelt down and gripped those shoulders then started to massage. "You need this....so don't complain..don't say anything." His strong fingers started kneading their way into all the sore spaces on Akihiko's back. Michi didn't try anything he just did the work he knew. He figured that Akihiko needed this more than any sort of flirtation.

"I guess Hiroki will carry on the things the way they are at least in this house. I suppose that's ok. He seems happy like that. Mm....and Paris sounds like fun. You and Ruki deserve that sort of vacation." Michi tried to be confident that Hiroki would be coming home here and taking up things as they were. He didn't want Akihiko stuck with the job. He knew Akihiko didn't want it.

Kaikoloren

Beloved Treasure

18,325 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100

Nileregwen DoUrden

Tipsy Sex Symbol

14,475 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sun May 12, 2013 2:57 pm
User Image

"Gomen..." was all Akihiko could say as Michi's fingers started kneading out knots and kinks in his back and shoulders.
He remained still and silent, blue eyes closed and face turned in toward the back of the chaise. Narcissus didn't want anyone to see him like this... but he really had no choice.
All of the feelings that clashed with one another deep inside of him... they just wanted release. And right now... he couldn't release them... and it hurt all the more.
"One of the men I posted at the hospital called." Yuuji spoke up, standing in the doorway suddenly. "Hiroki-san's out of surgery."
Quickly Akihiko sat up, his eyes a bit red but there were no actual signs of tears. "And?"
"He... well he's stable for now. The bullet punctured one of his lungs but they don't know if he'll make it." Takagi said, locking his gaze on his cousin. "Apparently Matsumoto-san and Az... and Katsumi are there."
Narcissus was on his feet quickly. "Take me there, Yuuji. Please!"
But his cousin shook his head, "You're staying here. If something happened to you..."
Annoyed, Akihiko grabbed Michi by the wrist. "You'll take me, won't you? Please, Michi-kun..."
"I want you staying here. Why can't you understand that?!" Takagi spoke quickly and in annoyance. "What if..."
"What if he dies?!" the young tiger bit back, striding over to his cousin and stopping just inches from the other man. "He's family, Yuuji. He's been with us for years. And you're fine leaving him to Katsumi and Izo?! Doushite?!"
Sighing slightly, Takagi shook his head, "I'll tie you to the chaise if you don't sit down and stay put, Akihiko. This is the safest place right now until we can determine the threat and the police can..."
"I'M NOT STAYING HERE!" the man half screamed, grabbing Yuuji and shoving him out of the way.
Course... this only served to annoy his cousin... who promptly grabbed Akihiko around the chest and held him fast in place. "Think about it for a moment. You're in charge of Ohayou right now, baka. You can't just..."
"I can't just stay here in a cage! If it were Ruki, would you be holding me here?"
Silence...
"See, I thought so... Just..."
"Yes. I would." Yuuji answered suddenly. "I would keep you here even if it were Izzy in that bed and not Hiroki. It's my JOB to protect you, Akihiko."
Suddenly though, Narcissus smirked. "Then if it's your job... and if Asato and I are in charge. You're fired. Now let me go."
"Doesn't work that way."
Enraged, the young tiger fought back... but his cousin was stronger... he'd always been stronger... and soon Akihiko just stood there, tears on his face.
"b*****d... I just want to see him... If he dies..."
Yuuji released Narcissus and stepped around him, going to the door. "Stay here for now. There's nothing you can do by going there anyway, Akihiko. Michi-kun... will you watch him for me? I need to let the others know."
Without saying anything else, Takagi left the room, closing the door... and actually locking it with a master key.
Hearing that click, blue eyes went up and focused on the blurry door... he hadn't put his glasses back on... and he walked up to it, trying the knob.
Locked...
Sure, maybe Yuuji was panicking a bit... maybe Akihiko could understand that...
But he and Hiroki had finally come to an understanding. They were starting to become friends... business partners... and now...
Pissed beyond words, Narcissus banged a fist against the locked door, but he didn't say anything. He just stood there, head against the cool wood.

Azriel had a split second to look at Izo, before Kaito was dragging him quickly down the hall. Part of Katsu was afraid of what he'd see in this hospital room... part of him wanted to know Hiroki was going to be fine and that he and Kaito were worrying about nothing... and yet a part of him feared having Izo anywhere near his pet.
Why?
The spider had given the elephant to the bat after all...
But if he knew...
The pain in Katsu's head returned just a bit, as if something were pushing in the wrong spot.
If Izo knew what?
What was there to worry about?
Without even realizing it, Kaito had stopped his quick dash and they were standing in the doorway of the ICU room... of Hiroki's room.
"A...sato...kun..." Katsumi whispered, seeing the man laying there.
Machines were making it easier for him to breathe and he had an IV. There was a constant sound of beeping of one kind or another... and for a moment, it just seemed surreal.
Walking forward, Azriel stopped at the bedside. Black nails reached out and traced Hiroki's cool hand before taking it into his own.
"Ne... Asato-kun... You need to wake up soon... It's lonely without you around, you know?" Katsu spoke with a sad half-smile.
He just didn't understand...
The bat had seen death, had thought death would come for him once upon a time, but never had death been close to someone he cared about.
And he did care about Hiroki... didn't he?

User Image

[The Play House]____RolePlaying Games and Discussion

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 606 607 608 609 610 611 ... 683 684 685 686 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games