Welcome to Gaia! ::

Darth Daddicus' Evil Sith Temple!

Back to Guilds

Join us or die! 

Tags: Star Wars, Booty Grab, Aquariums, Games, Prizes 

Reply Darth Daddicus' Evil Sith Temple
Role Play Cantina & Chat - Everyone Welcome Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 605 606 607 608 609 610 ... 823 824 825 826 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Skyailia

Playful Vampire

PostPosted: Sun Feb 09, 2014 5:08 pm
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214

Was it just you, or was it the site?

That's good. ^__^ b

That's not though. D:
Oh, they didn't get in...? I guess that's good too then. 3nodding

I think it was our internet since Kasai was lagging and she was offsite....

yeah there was a bunch of us plus I was RPing too....it was so much fun can't wait to see if everyone gets on again tonight....

no it is not cause that means someone else has a key....I am glad the lock kept them out..we have so much work to do don't need someone making it worse....we got stared with the cleaning....it is so sad to have to throw out so much food...but there is nothing we can do.....

Ah. Cause I'm really hoping Gaia can hold it together. D:

That's good. 3nodding

Oh, that's really not then, sorry. D:

Might have been picked, jimmied, shimmied, etc... >.<
Do you maybe have a camera/neighbor who could keep an eye out or something? D:

that is what I can't figure out...don't know if they were going in through the front or the back door and why they always left the backdoor unlocked...we have a neighbor who is and has been keeping an eye on the place....but the shed and part of the house blocks the view of the backdoor...

Ah. D:

Well, if I was sneaking in somewhere, I'd definitely choose an obscured back door over the front. >.<

I hope it gets figured out... That'd really tick me off.

yeah it ticks me me off that we don't really know how many times they have been into the house.....and the only other one who had a key before it was given to me was the preacher of the church my brother went to....I would hate to think he had any part in it cause my brother really likes him....I really hated to have to tell him about this cause where he is according to him is not a very good place to be and he will be there for some time even if he gets his appeal....  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 09, 2014 5:14 pm
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214

Was it just you, or was it the site?

That's good. ^__^ b

That's not though. D:
Oh, they didn't get in...? I guess that's good too then. 3nodding

I think it was our internet since Kasai was lagging and she was offsite....

yeah there was a bunch of us plus I was RPing too....it was so much fun can't wait to see if everyone gets on again tonight....

no it is not cause that means someone else has a key....I am glad the lock kept them out..we have so much work to do don't need someone making it worse....we got stared with the cleaning....it is so sad to have to throw out so much food...but there is nothing we can do.....

That's good. 3nodding

that is what I can't figure out...don't know if they were going in through the front or the back door and why they always left the backdoor unlocked...we have a neighbor who is and has been keeping an eye on the place....but the shed and part of the house blocks the view of the backdoor...

Ah. D:

Well, if I was sneaking in somewhere, I'd definitely choose an obscured back door over the front. >.<

yeah it ticks me me off that we don't really know how many times they have been into the house.....and the only other one who had a key before it was given to me was the preacher of the church my brother went to....I would hate to think he had any part in it cause my brother really likes him....I really hated to have to tell him about this cause where he is according to him is not a very good place to be and he will be there for some time even if he gets his appeal....

Gee, that would be messed up. x.X

But you just never know sometimes, I suppose. >.<  

Kay9214
Vice Captain

Lonely Nerd

Skyailia

Playful Vampire

PostPosted: Sun Feb 09, 2014 8:03 pm
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214

That's good. 3nodding

Ah. D:

got really busy there....
yeah...I do hope he get an appeal then he won't be in there so long...right now I just want to keep everything as safe as I can...

**walks over to you and grins** hey there Kay long time....  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 09, 2014 8:42 pm
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214

That's good. 3nodding

Ah. D:

yeah...I do hope he get an appeal then he won't be in there so long...right now I just want to keep everything as safe as I can...

I hope it all works out. :c

cat_eek Uh... Hello there. o.o  

Kay9214
Vice Captain

Lonely Nerd

Skyailia

Playful Vampire

PostPosted: Sun Feb 09, 2014 8:54 pm
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214

Ah. D:

yeah...did I tell you about Mikey getting me off the airplane??  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 09, 2014 9:06 pm
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214

Ah. D:

I don't remember...  

Kay9214
Vice Captain

Lonely Nerd

Skyailia

Playful Vampire

PostPosted: Sun Feb 09, 2014 9:13 pm
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214

I don't remember...

you know neither do I...it seems dear Mikey has away of getting into my head especially when I am asleep...that is when he got control of me and poofed us off the plane right under poor quirky's nose....he got me into the basement of a house and that is when smart and quirky came to my rescue....  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 09, 2014 9:16 pm
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214

I don't remember...

you know neither do I...it seems dear Mikey has away of getting into my head especially when I am asleep...that is when he got control of me and poofed us off the plane right under poor quirky's nose....he got me into the basement of a house and that is when smart and quirky came to my rescue....

Oh, I think I do remember hearing some of that. o.o  

Kay9214
Vice Captain

Lonely Nerd

Skyailia

Playful Vampire

PostPosted: Sun Feb 09, 2014 9:35 pm
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214

I don't remember...

yeah that is when smart and quirky came in and smart burned the place down with Mikey in it....
well quirky came up missing and smart thought Mikey was gone for good...but it wasn't long before I started feeling Mikey around smart did not believe me..I kept telling him I saw and heard him but he just said I needed rest..that was the wrong thing to do..........  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 09, 2014 9:45 pm
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214

I don't remember...

yeah that is when smart and quirky came in and smart burned the place down with Mikey in it....
well quirky came up missing and smart thought Mikey was gone for good...but it wasn't long before I started feeling Mikey around smart did not believe me..I kept telling him I saw and heard him but he just said I needed rest..that was the wrong thing to do..........

It hunk I remember that too.

Oh dear. @n@  

Kay9214
Vice Captain

Lonely Nerd

Skyailia

Playful Vampire

PostPosted: Sun Feb 09, 2014 10:09 pm
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214

I don't remember...

Oh dear. @n@

yeah..Mikey was waiting for that...he got me to go out the window and get in his car...when I realized where I was it was too late he had me again...but he did say he was taking me to where quirky was....but all we did was drive around nowhere.....  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 09, 2014 10:15 pm
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214

I don't remember...

Oh dear. @n@

yeah..Mikey was waiting for that...he got me to go out the window and get in his car...when I realized where I was it was too late he had me again...but he did say he was taking me to where quirky was....but all we did was drive around nowhere.....

Oh... @.@

And I bet he refuses to ask directions? xD  

Kay9214
Vice Captain

Lonely Nerd

Skyailia

Playful Vampire

PostPosted: Sun Feb 09, 2014 10:34 pm
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214

Oh dear. @n@

Oh... @.@

**laughs** yeah...but really I think he was just wasting time...I don't think he wanted me to find quirky alive...but smart found me....he was in another car behind us another car....he was finally able to ram Mikey's car and I was able to get out while Mikey was knocked out...  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 09, 2014 10:47 pm
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214

Oh dear. @n@

Oh... @.@

**laughs** yeah...but really I think he was just wasting time...I don't think he wanted me to find quirky alive...but smart found me....he was in another car behind us another car....he was finally able to ram Mikey's car and I was able to get out while Mikey was knocked out...

Oh. o.o

So now you're after quirky?  

Kay9214
Vice Captain

Lonely Nerd

Skyailia

Playful Vampire

PostPosted: Sun Feb 09, 2014 11:03 pm
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214

Oh dear. @n@

Oh... @.@

Oh. o.o

So now you're after quirky?

yeah at that point..alot more has happened.. but then we had to help quirky....Mikey considers him a traitor....he used to be one of Mikey's men but he decided to side with me........**looks up at you and grins again then shakes my head** well I need to get some sleep now it has been a very busy day and I am in a very sticky situation again which I will get to later....can I sleep here again?? oh I almost won the food fight...**laughs**  
Darth Daddicus' Evil Sith Temple

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 605 606 607 608 609 610 ... 823 824 825 826 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games