Welcome to Gaia! ::

Asian Pride -- Asian Hangout for Asian People

Back to Guilds

Reply Asian Pride -- Asian Hangout for Asian People
{Asian Pride Guild Members}~> POST YOUR PICS! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 604 605 606 607 608 609 ... 1253 1254 1255 1256 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

bonus track

PostPosted: Sat Jun 03, 2006 11:06 pm
Lookie it's Patrick~ I love your frames. And your expression D:  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 04, 2006 4:14 am
Tokioka
User Image

Tis a real tattoo okay, not a fake. 3nodding

heeeeeeeeeeeeeeey that's the nami's tattoo!!!!!! eek  

Seijin

djTAKA
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Jun 04, 2006 10:07 am
Shinsong
Lookie it's Patrick~ I love your frames. And your expression D:

You changed your name again. O:
Yeah i'm not really photogenic, so I pop a random expression. It works out quite well nowadays. rolleyes

PostPosted: Sun Jun 04, 2006 11:40 am
Seijin
Tokioka
User Image

Haha yes it is my friend. smile And you're one of the first people to notice too, not many one piece fans around these parts >.>

But don't go thinking I'm like obsessed with the anime though (I've only seen 50 episodes out of god knows how many there are), I just really liked the tattoo that nami had so I had it done. I think the size and positioning is pretty similar too so I was very pleased with the end product. biggrin  

Tokioka

XvXYuNiEXvX

PostPosted: Sun Jun 04, 2006 12:23 pm
Tokioka
Seijin
Tokioka
User Image

Haha yes it is my friend. smile And you're one of the first people to notice too, not many one piece fans around these parts >.>

But don't go thinking I'm like obsessed with the anime though (I've only seen 50 episodes out of god knows how many there are), I just really liked the tattoo that nami had so I had it done. I think the size and positioning is pretty similar too so I was very pleased with the end product. biggrin
That suppose to be the tattoo of Nami from One Piece, I never knew. Awesome. cool  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 04, 2006 12:50 pm
Tokioka
Seijin
Tokioka
User Image

nah... I think this tattoo is kinda cool too 3nodding
it would be the same to say people with spikes are obsessed with dragon ball Z...  

Seijin

Tokioka

PostPosted: Sun Jun 04, 2006 2:35 pm
Tidus_and_Yuna_4ever
Tokioka
Seijin
Tokioka
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

That suppose to be the tattoo of Nami from One Piece, I never knew. Awesome. cool
Umm well it's not a tattoo of nami, it's the tattoo that nami has on her left arm. She got it after Luffy defeated Arlong the merman.

@Seijin: Yep that's the way I saw it. But now every guy I show it to thinks I'm just a major otaku nerd. sweatdrop Luckily for me all the girls I know love it haha. whee  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 04, 2006 2:44 pm
[ Message temporarily off-line ]  

Rebirth Project

XvXYuNiEXvX

PostPosted: Sun Jun 04, 2006 2:58 pm
Tokioka
Tidus_and_Yuna_4ever
Tokioka
Seijin
Tokioka

Umm well it's not a tattoo of nami, it's the tattoo that nami has on her left arm. She got it after Luffy defeated Arlong the merman.

@Seijin: Yep that's the way I saw it. But now every guy I show it to thinks I'm just a major otaku nerd. sweatdrop Luckily for me all the girls I know love it haha. whee
Well thats wat I meant actually. sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 04, 2006 2:58 pm

Tokioka

Rebirth Project

PostPosted: Sun Jun 04, 2006 5:33 pm
PostPosted: Sun Jun 04, 2006 5:36 pm
Tokioka
Tidus_and_Yuna_4ever
Tokioka
Seijin
Tokioka

one piece is my favorite show whee  

RAWRpham

Rebirth Project

PostPosted: Sun Jun 04, 2006 5:37 pm
PostPosted: Sun Jun 04, 2006 6:03 pm
Nami's tattoo rocks my socks! domokun You look pretty Moon Light! 3nodding Your skirt's not too short... wierd teachers.

I wonder if anyone has Zell's tattoo... from Final Fantasy VIII. :3 I've seen one person with the Seed Academy logo also from FF VIII too... pretty spiffy, if I have to say. 3nodding

Here's me in my cosplay:
User Image

User Image

Guess who I'm cosplaying? xp It's from the same manga he is from (he as in the guy in my siggy). But it's not the guy in my siggy. sweatdrop Er, sorry if that was a little confusing... xp

NittleGrasper`

Rebirth Project

PostPosted: Sun Jun 04, 2006 6:11 pm
Asian Pride -- Asian Hangout for Asian People

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 604 605 606 607 608 609 ... 1253 1254 1255 1256 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games