Welcome to Gaia! ::

GCD GANGSTAS

Back to Guilds

Its just that hip, yo 

Tags: Geeceedee, GCDer, Items, Plot, Awesome 

Reply Come Back Mero <33
Hurdur, its a chat thread Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 603 604 605 606 607 608 ... 1196 1197 1198 1199 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Druddigon

Firebreathing Dragon

23,425 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Comrades in Arms 150
  • Dragon Master 50
PostPosted: Sun Feb 26, 2012 8:18 am
I was one of does zOMG supporters until,It took awhile for me to realize that zOMG wasn't going to work no matter how hard people wanted to save it it wasn't going to work.I think gaia should just move on along with JK and Swarf.Everyone is been to emotional over it I get that;s its a game they like but it's 4 years old with nothing much new.If Gaia waited at least a year or more around for Facebook then maybe it would have had a chance.I been feeling like this ever since it all started but I can go around spreading it since people would really chew me out so much.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 26, 2012 9:39 am
considering it was a game

released during the same time as a huge WoW expansion

was perpetually glitchy

during its primary growth period, was so focused on teaming that at one point it was literally impossible to solo any content

which, it will always be remembered for, even though its become a lot easier since then

had no substantial content updates yet (the pvp Colosseum became a trial arena, the 10+ area BB, became a vacant area with some trash mobs in it, the "new rings" became recolored fitness buffs)

I mean, I'm surprised its lasted this long

and I wish they would have kept working on it, cause it has a lot of potential if they would just get their stuff together  

The Undead Suitor

Questionable Bunny

11,750 Points
  • Heckler 50
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150

BiaA

Nerd

PostPosted: Sun Feb 26, 2012 10:07 am
zOMG should had been turn-based and with no flash spaces. After Towns I thought Gaia would figure some easier to expand game.

Like, ********, everyone tries to attract the wow niche. Nobody can compete with that multi billion dollar thing that has been expanding its content for over years now.

/twocents

And it really gets me annoyed when people go "eeew, turn based RPGs? That's boring" and then the next minute they go "OH I LOVE POKEMON!" emotion_donotwant  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 26, 2012 10:07 am
oh zomg.

I find it really enjoyable.
And the glitches were annoying but never hit me too bad.

the only thing that REALLY got me was that you pretty much HAVE to crew. in the later levels.

I'm a loner, I don't want to socialize with people.

It could have been so much more DD;

I thought DMS would be a new miniworld, with it's own small set of quests, and that's why I got excited for it. But nooope ;__;  

[color=emo]

Salty Rogue

warrior_of_boognish

Destructive Lunatic

PostPosted: Sun Feb 26, 2012 10:10 am
heh heh heh heh  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 26, 2012 10:17 am
I love turn based RPG. emo You have to be more strategic past "beat the s**t out of stuff"

at least before you find an ultima weapon and OP the s**t out of everything

dear zomg,

i want to OP everything

love,

Ichi  

floraIwitch

Popular Poster

Beast Henshin

Big Member

20,000 Points
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Magical Girl 50
PostPosted: Sun Feb 26, 2012 10:27 am
zOMG never held my attention for more than a few moments. Though I managed to get to CL 7.4  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 26, 2012 10:29 am
Watching singing in the rain with my mother. c:

Omg every time I see this I'm like "I wish I could dance like that ;.;"  

Infamous

Moonlight Citizen

44,600 Points
  • Wing Mastery 100
  • Winged 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100

Uncle Haijin

Rainbow Trafficker

PostPosted: Sun Feb 26, 2012 10:31 am
Turn based battle = love

When zOMG first came out, I was so disappointed that it was a button-mashing game instead of something that required strategy, so I never really got into it. Plus, you pretty much have to crew it at the later levels if you want to get anything done and all of the people I'd want to crew with beat it three years ago. Also, I'm not going to lie, when they soulbound the rings, I lost all interest in the game because I only kept playing after beating the end boss so I could level rings up and sell them on the MP.

PostPosted: Sun Feb 26, 2012 10:37 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.  

ROMVLVS
Crew

Elocutionist

9,200 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Gaian 50

I Found A Sexy 1

Chatty Lunatic

7,100 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Nerd 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
PostPosted: Sun Feb 26, 2012 10:46 am
Welp. I finally had a reason to sell my cursed pumpkin and fortune's favor ring. dramallama

I ain't even mad.
The only time I ever played zomg was during events.

I guess this makes me the worst gaian in the world but.. bluh. I don't have the energy/time to be mad about something that doesn't affect me.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 26, 2012 10:48 am
I absolutely love turn based battling. Given that I've got rubbish reflexes, it suits me right down to the ground. xd

While I can understand why everyone is so upset about zOMG, I can't say that it'll affect me personally. My old computer was so slow that zOMG crashed it when I tried to play it. I was also only a newbie when it first came out, so I was still trying to get to know my way around the main site, let alone figure out a new RPG. By the we got a new computer last December, the future of zOMG was already looking uncertain so I didn't see the point in starting it at that late stage...  

Halfling Heroine

Enduring Hero

The Undead Suitor

Questionable Bunny

11,750 Points
  • Heckler 50
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Sun Feb 26, 2012 10:49 am
They need to make a whole multiplayer turn/time based game

and some actual classes with definable roles

because this whole "everyone does everything" thing zOMG did was pretty bland

seriously, like, keep the story and monsters (since the whole animated/ghi/labtech X thing was probably the deepest and most involved plot gaia has ever had)

replace the goofy rings with different forms of energy/weapon attacks (so that its obvious the powers are coming from power rings instead of just "haha beehives and water balloons el oh el oh el)

and give it kind of a turn-based/ time based, Hub world kind of thing, where people can see lists of everyone online, and create groups with clicks of a button, or even a random group generator, and then battle outwards through several screens till you get to sub-bosses and bosses protecting treasure/upgrades/other s**t

hell, do something like city of heroes, where, each class gets specific attacks, and unlocks attacks through leveling, but every other level unlocks "slots" on each attack/power

and slots are places to add modifications to that specific attack, like "increase accuracy" "increase damage" "add fire damage" etc.

and those upgrades you use to improve your base powers are found in boss chests, or sold in the cash shop

but im just ramblin now  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 26, 2012 10:57 am
love, suitor

aka mmo king

and man who does not play minecraft with his own girlfriend emo  

floraIwitch

Popular Poster

The Undead Suitor

Questionable Bunny

11,750 Points
  • Heckler 50
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Sun Feb 26, 2012 10:59 am
Prince Ichi
love, suitor

aka mmo king

and man who does not play minecraft with his own girlfriend emo

this is coming from a girl who,

as we were playing minecraft last night

got distracted by facebook sims and quit playing without notice  
Come Back Mero <33

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 603 604 605 606 607 608 ... 1196 1197 1198 1199 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games