Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Shounen Ai and Yaoi Guild

Back to Guilds

A Guild dedicated to discussing Yaoi and Boy Love. 

Tags: yaoi, shounen ai, boy love, anime, manga 

Reply [The Play House]____RolePlaying Games and Discussion
[+][L-N+][P-UL] ~ SHOUNEN POP - 少年POP ~ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 603 604 605 606 607 608 ... 683 684 685 686 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Changes To The Thread...
  Read? -YES-
View Results

Kaikoloren

Beloved Treasure

18,325 Points
  • Hand in the Cookie Jar 100
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
PostPosted: Wed May 08, 2013 10:22 pm

What a shock, it was so surprising,

You looked so small and frail------------------------------------------------}:-
User Image

Izzy Lucky
At times life can be so enlightening .uoy no nrut nac ti tuB

Izzy didn't comment on Akihiko's words about crying. He knew just by the way the man held his head that words were easier to say than actions.

He really did not want to talk to his father. Even though for Akihiko's sake he'd do as he asked just because he didn't want to add another burden to the man's day."Alright...I'll call him but I really am only doing this because you asked me to. Any other day, and I'd not at all."

He wanted more of the real Akihiko in that moment and taste that kiss upon his lips instead but then he took a sniff and his nose wrinkled, "Oh my god...we are not sleeping in that bed tonight unless the maid changes it. You smell like....funk. Go shower!!! " It was just then he realized that along with not showering Akihiko probably had not brushed his teeth either! Izzy was thankful for the kiss on the temple! Because if his lover's mouth was as funky as is skin....Oh he didn't want to think about it. Although, he could guess that some fans would take Narcissus funky or not...but Izzy had a CHOICE and he would exercise it! "Brush your teeth too!"

-:{------------------------------------------------I didn't know what to do

I grabbed the tiger by the tail!
PostPosted: Wed May 08, 2013 10:33 pm

User Image
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Laughing softly, Akihiko somehow managed to not torment his partner with his 'funk'. "Yare yare, Ruki... and here I thought you'd love me even if I smelt bad." he teased, but there was a slight wink his lover's way.
Thus, Narcissus left Izzy to his phone call. He descended the stairs into the basement bedroom, stripping out of his clothes as he went.
Granted he was only in a pair of pajama pants so it wasn't too hard.
A shower was in order first... then time for some personal hygiene maintenance. Eventually the musician was squeaky clean with minty fresh breath and perfectly manicured nails. His hair was straight and fell over his eyes in a much more respectable businesslike manner than he usually sported.
Today he had to look the proper part.

Nileregwen DoUrden

Tipsy Sex Symbol

14,475 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Partygoer 500

Kaikoloren

Beloved Treasure

18,325 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
PostPosted: Thu May 09, 2013 9:23 am

You looked so small and frail------------------------------------------------}:-
User Image

Izzy Lucky

Once Akihiko left, Izzy went into the garage and sat in the car to make his call. He really didn't want Yuuji spying on his phone conversation. Nor anyone else for that matter. So he dialed up the number within the message and let it ring. Finally, there was an answer and a conversation began.

After about 15 minutes, Izzy came back into the house and sat down in a chair leaning his head over the back. Then rather than wait for Akihiko to come out of the shower, he called up Yuuji. "Hey, would it be possible to keep a couple extra guards around today on Akihiko?"

What I want, I get...
No matter the method------------------------------------------------}:-
User Image

Matsumoto Izo
Chairman - SMASH

The itsy bitsy spider...

The night before the funeral, Izo called Ishihara telling him he wanted a watchful Shark and his crew with him for the funeral. Not that he didn't expect there to be an ample amount of security but there would be a lot of people at this event and Izo didn't want to take any chances. Once he got off the phone with Ishihara, he called the Doctor in that dark Pit and told him he needed his #2 for today as well. The Doctor sighed but acquiesced considering the snake would already be above the Pit at that time of day performing another service. Even if the Doctor despised Izo at times, the money to further his research and a few other factors kept the mad man from being completely foul.

So the the morning of the funeral, Izo walked out of his bedroom in the house dressed in blacks on blacks. His hair was perfectly in place and he carried a white envelope with black seal upon it. Of course he'd make the appropriate token offering to the family like so many others would. To do anything else would be unacceptable.

He checked up on Katsumi in his bedroom, "I'm going into Tokyo for Koyasu Aki's funeral. You've a choice to go with me to Ginza and stay at my home there, or stay here with the other physician to watch over you. I'd expect I'd be back here by evening but considering how high profile this funeral is, it might take awhile." Izo chuckled then leaned back on the door frame, "When I pass, don't waste money on all the funeral arrangements everyone says is so important. Just have a priest officiate, and make sure the body is buried on holy ground. You don't need my ghost coming back afterwards. I doubt anyone does." He crossed his arms and glanced at the ceiling then glanced over at Katsumi. "So...do you want to stay here or go to Ginza with me?"

He gave Katsumi a choice because he didn't know how the boy really felt within his head. The ride might be too uncomfortable and maybe staying here overnight would be good for him. "Either way, we can come back here tomorrow if you go to Ginza with me, or you can be here. If you stay here, I'll make sure there is some food ready."

-:{------------------------------------------------No matter the cost.
...Prepare to pay up!
PostPosted: Thu May 09, 2013 9:48 am

User Image

Dressing himself, the phone call wasn't un-looked for because he figured one of the two attached-at-the-hip men would eventually try to reach him.
Working on his tie, Yuuji carefully perched the phone on his shoulder. "Extra guards? Well there will already be quite a few bodyguards at the funeral, Lucky-san. Especially given what happened with SMASH recently and the car that followed the two of you on New Years. But... Well I can personally be on bodyguard duty myself if it would help. Why the sudden worry? That's not really like you, Lucky-san. If Akihiko gets extra guards... you'll be getting them too. Just in case."

Azriel was sitting on the bed, humming to himself. In his lap was the ipad, but on one knee was a tablet of paper. He was penning lyrics, quite at peace and happy with the silence and the environment that let him work without fear.
The bat heard Izo standing in the doorway before he even spoke up. Dark eyes looked into the older man's own gaze and Katsumi smiled, "I wouldn't mind getting out for a while so... I'll wait for you in Ginza."
Of course the truth was that he didn't want to be left alone, even with the physician. It wasn't that he couldn't handle the self reflective time... he just didn't want to be without someone he trusted nearby.
Swinging his legs over the side of the bed, Katsu stood. He no longer had to hold onto anything, though the bat kept the bandages on his head. Of course he changed them himself but it kept him from remembering there was a new scar there. His head felt much better, though it did still throb in the background of everything he did. However, it wasn't anything he couldn't easily deal with on his own.
Azriel tilted his head to the side slightly, "A priest and holy ground... mmm... if it's a waste of money then why does everyone spend that money? I mean, if all that is needed are those two things... why the grand display like at Hayato's funeral?"
That had been, after all, the only funeral he'd ever attended. The dead in the PIT weren't given funerals. In truth, the bat didn't exactly understand the idea of a funeral. Nishikawa and Takatori had tried to explain it... but it just hadn't sunk in.

User Image

Nileregwen DoUrden

Tipsy Sex Symbol

14,475 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Partygoer 500

Kaikoloren

Beloved Treasure

18,325 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
PostPosted: Thu May 09, 2013 10:37 am

User Image

Izzy Lucky

"Yes...extra. True true....Mm..." He paused for a moment to consider his words then closed his eyes and sighed, "My father will be at the funeral. I guess he had a few dealings with Koyasu Aki and is making an appearance. He rather not have me there...mm...well I am not sure if he didn't want me there because..." he sighed, "because he doesn't want me to ruin his image or something else. He seemed to hint at security but...my father and I have a terrible relationship, Yuuji. I really didn't want to call him at all but Akihiko told me to when I got a text from him."

He hadn't told Yuuji really anything about who his father and since he had told Akihiko in the car he doubt Yuuji knew. But he really didn't want to explain it to the man, however, Yuuji probably would go crazy if he didn't have a clue why. "My father is an important political figure....so...mm..."

What I want, I get...
User Image

Matsumoto Izo
Chairman - SMASH

The itsy bitsy spider...

"Alright then we will go to Ginza first and I'll meet all my men there. I'm taking a few bodyguards with me today." Izo straightened up his suit coat has he moved away from the door frame. "You can just use the phone there if you need to reach me. So get yourself dressed and we will head out."

"Mm....Funerals aren't so much for the dead as for the living. People want closure. They can't feel it's over until the funeral is done. Then...they move on. But, some fear ghosts returning if a proper funeral isn't performed. The grand display is what people think is proper for the person being interred. And its a time that the family is given money by friends or associates to help offset funeral costs. I doubt you'll need much closure once I leave this world. Just keep things simple and have no regrets."

The spider was practical about death more so than most. When his shell was empty...what was the point. A rare few would grieve the loss. Most would be happy he was gone. But did he care? No...he lived for his own life not to please others. He followed his own dreams at the expense of everyone.

...Prepare to pay up!
PostPosted: Thu May 09, 2013 11:08 am

Azriel watched Izo for a long time as he spoke, not moving to get dressed or anything. He just stared at the older man.
"Will you have regrets? When you die, I mean." Katsu asked honestly before turning and walking over to the closet, picking out one of the few outfits that Izo's men had brought for him. "If a funeral is for the living and not the dead, if it is for closure... does that mean you have closure when you die or... do the proper rites need to be performed for that closure to come about?"
Turning back to Izo, Azriel's dark eyes narrowed. "And if I wanted you to haunt me?" there was a bit of a teasing glint in the bat's gaze. "You act as if I wouldn't care if you died. Not true. Perhaps your death will be my first true lesson in missing someone."
Talking about death, as long as it wasn't his own, didn't phase the young man in the least. The two things he feared; death and cold, would one day claim him too and he knew it. Until then... he fought to keep them at bay for as long as possible.
Because if he died now... well... Azriel would regret many things in his twisted dark life. Chief amongst those... not getting to experience the world he now found himself within.

User Image

User Image

"You forget my previous job, Lucky-san. I know quite well who your father is." Yuuji spoke calmly, finishing his tie and walking over to get a pair of socks from the dresser drawer. "However, from my point of view, if I can put it bluntly, Lucky-san... your father can go to hell. You will be at the funeral because if you're not then I don't want to think of what my cousin might pull. Contrary to what you may think, you make him stronger. You and Akihiko will be under close surveillance and I myself will be personal bodyguard to you both at this event. Then there are the other companies to consider. No doubt Matsumoto Izo will bring his own security detail. Anyone trying to pull anything will find themselves quickly outmatched and, more than likely, outgunned should it come to that."
As he spoke, Yuuji glanced down to the firearm stowed beneath his suit coat. He wouldn't hesitate to protect these two men from harm.
"You are a member of the Koyasu family, whether you like it or not now, Lucky-san. It is only right that you attend."

Nileregwen DoUrden

Tipsy Sex Symbol

14,475 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Partygoer 500

Kaikoloren

Beloved Treasure

18,325 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
PostPosted: Thu May 09, 2013 11:59 am

User Image

Izzy Lucky

Great...so he didn't have to explain himself. Ninja Yuuji already knew. Just peachy! "Ok..ok I'm going to the funeral. Yes, I expected that Matsumoto Izo would show up. I know my Uncle and Aunt will be there. Seems that a few political figures will be there. And I'm guessing several of the label chairmen plus stars and...yeah...a ton of people." It would probably make Hayato's funeral seem dinky.

"Well I hope nothing happens. I just well...I just want things to go smoothly for Akihiko." he said softly as he fiddled with his phone trying to reboot it for a software update. "Yes, I know...but that still seems odd to me. I think of Akihiko as my family but Koyasu...mm.. I guess I haven't really thought of that as a whole. If you know what I mean?

What I want, I get...
User Image

Matsumoto Izo
Chairman - SMASH

The itsy bitsy spider...

"Regrets....mm...probably. There is always something one wishes he could have done and didn't do. Or things that he should have done and never did. Life is full of regrets even if you live to avoid them." he shook his head and smiled slightly, "I don't know if men have closure when they die. If I had that knowledge I would be a god."

"Oh so you want me to haunt you? Great....well you know having me over your shoulder won't be any fun for you. I'll be wailing about how the Empire changes. How I miss my cigars...." he laughed, "I'd be a b*****d."

"Ah...yeah...well...don't miss me too much." he advised because inside he knew that a part of this boy was as venomous as himself. Probably wanted to kill him, destroy him or a variety of other terrible ends. Eventually, that dark day might come. Well...yes it would. But, Izo would make sure that when that time came, Katsumi would only have the satisfaction of his death. "I think there will be other things you'd miss more than me."

"Now...I'll meet you at the front door. The limo will be here soon." Izo left at that point not really wanting to dig any further into his own eventual demise. It was something that would happen...but it would happen on his own terms.

...Prepare to pay up!
PostPosted: Thu May 09, 2013 12:16 pm

User Image

"I understand. You've had no reason to think about being a part of the Koyasu family, because for a while the head of said family wanted you gone." Yuuji replied honestly, slipping on his socks. "However, Akihiko is the head of the family now... what little remains... and you are the most important person in the world to him. You are family... Ishi."
Takagi knew he shouldn't use the man's name like that... but he truly was a part of this family.
"I already have security placed at the temple so it will be clean when you and Akihiko arrive. A limo will be coming to pick the two of you up. I'll be inside. I've already had the limo checked and the driver will be Aki's own butler so there are no worries there. Another car is being sent for Hiroki-san with a trusted driver and yet a third for Tanaka-san and Nakai-san. Nakai-san told me Chiyou-san wasn't going to be attending at this time. I think the boy took the news a bit hard. I'm sure you already know of Nezumi-san's resignation and the new manager's in charge of your former charges. Don't worry. Everything will be just fine and you and Akihiko will be safe. I'll arrive in one hour."
Hanging up, Takagi had to finish getting ready for the funeral.

User Image

Coming up the stairs, Akihiko glanced at his partner on the sofa. "What did your father want?" he asked curiously, moving around the furniture to sit down next to Izzy.
The young tiger was dressed in a suit and tie and was still, miraculously, wearing his glasses instead of his contacts. Those blue eyes watched Lucky carefully, a hint of worry evident in their gaze.
Even with his mask in place, Narcissus still worried about the man by his side.
"I'm dressed and ready to go, minus the shoes of course. Do you want some help, Ruki? With your hair and all, I mean?" Akihiko asked, lithe fingers running through the braided locks. "You really are going to stand out today, baka." he teased lightly.
Though the smile didn't quite reach his eyes.

As Izo turned to go, Azriel actually giggled. "So you'd be just as you are now... only a bit more transparent, ne?" he teased before beginning to dress.
Not long later he was at the front door wearing a long sleeved black turtleneck sweater and a pair of dark grey pants. He had the tablet of lyrics in one hand, with a pen fastened to the top of the tablet. Katsu had changed the bandages on his head, letting is hair flop over them and hiding most of the white cloth from view altogether.
He smiled pleasantly. "Perhaps then you should be buried with a few cigars? I heard that was what Pharaoh's did in Egypt... they were buried with the things they loved most."
Was Azriel implying that Izo was akin to a Pharaoh?
Probably...
Was he serious about the idea?
Maybe...
Would he miss Izo when the man was gone? Even if it were his own black nails that stole the man's last breath?
Definitely.

User Image

Nileregwen DoUrden

Tipsy Sex Symbol

14,475 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Partygoer 500

Kaikoloren

Beloved Treasure

18,325 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
PostPosted: Thu May 09, 2013 1:14 pm

User Image

Izzy Lucky

"Ok...then I'll see you soon. Mm...I know Chiyou has taken things hard. He's really been out of sorts. So it's probably good that he stays at home. Yes, I know of Nezumi-san's resignation. It's for the best. The man needs a different career far away from managing anyone." Izzy had no love loss for the other former manager.

"Ok...then I'll tell Akihiko when he comes up." Izzy then hung up the phone and glanced to the doorway. Speaking of timing..."He said he's going to be at the funeral. And...he'd prefer I wasn't there. Security...issues" he rolled his eyes and then said as he straightened up, "Yuuji's taking care of things so don't worry about anything.

Then he looked up at the locks of hair, "Ah....yes, I didn't know what to do with it all. I'm dressed for the funeral but..this..." He pushed back the braids with a bit of his frustration apparent even though he was really trying not to give Akihiko any more burdens today. "They've a mind of their own. Maybe I should wear a hat?"

What I want, I get...
User Image

Matsumoto Izo
Chairman - SMASH

The itsy bitsy spider...

"Yeah...and that would be really annoying. I'd show up when you least expected it. While you're making out, during concerts...while your on the john. Yeah...not so fun. I'd have to be more annoying because I could float anywhere." Izo was amused by that thought. Showing up to tap Katsu on the shoulder while he was having a good time seemed appropriate. Probably scare the crap out of his partner.

"Ah..yes, if you want to appease me for eternity a few good cigars will be necessary and a bag of licorice." Simple needs even if he loved money it wasn't something he needed buried with him.

Afterwards he went out of the room and was greeted by the limo driver. "Hurry up...our ride is here."

Once they were gathered in the car the drive to Ginza was pleasant. Izo could finally smoke again and he was happy about that. And when they arrived at his home in Ginza, #2 was already there waiting and dressed like a driver again. His eyes drifted to Azriel then over to Izo.

"I see that the Doc had the decencies to make sure you arrived early. You're watching over me today, #2." Izo commented to the silent man as he headed into his highrise home.

...Prepare to pay up!
PostPosted: Thu May 09, 2013 1:30 pm

User Image

Akihiko's lithe fingers began to work on Izzy's hair, moving the braids in different directions as a means of taming them. "Am I to think that it was your father following us on New Years then?" he asked seriously, pulling something out of his coat pocket.
Hair pins...
He began to pin his partner's hair in places, keeping it out of his eyes. "I trust Yuuji to keep us safe. But the fact that your father said that... He would prefer if you weren't there... if he's worried about security... if he's worried about your safety... then perhaps he cares about you more than you think?" the young tiger asked seriously, opening another pin with his lips and teeth and then clipping it into place.
Akihiko's fingers moved, taking Izzy's chin with one hand and turning Lucky so he faced him. Blue eyes scanned his partner's hair, making sure it looked good from the front.
"I'll get one of my fedoras from the closet. The pins will keep the hair from getting too wild." Narcissus spoke, standing and heading back downstairs. A few moments later he returned with a black fedora that had a very thin white band on the crown. Carefully he fit it on his manager's head and smiled slightly... though once more... the smile did not reach his eyes. "There. That should do."
For a long silence, Akihiko stared at his partner. "Everything will be fine. We'll get through today... I'll take my rage and pent up emotions out on some old guitars downstairs..." was he teasing or not? Hard to tell. "... and then life will go back to normal. We'll work. We'll play. We'll make beautiful music and do interviews and have secret lovers lunches and the world will keep turning. Don't worry about security, Ruki. Yuuji-kun will keep us safe... and I'll keep you safe."

"Mmmm... sex with your ghost looking over my shoulder might be awkward..." Katsu mused during the drive.
He loved Izo's cars... loved all the SMASH cars really... Heated seats were the best invention ever. So Azriel was warm and comfortable, even if outside it was still nippy.
Least it wasn't snowing.
"What about pictures? Obviously you can't be buried with people... that would be gross and disturbing even if Pharaohs did it. But what about portraits? Do you think those who have passed on before us would visit our graves if their pictures were entombed with us?" the bat asked, very interested in this morbid subject.
Then again, when wasn't he interested in something morbid...

Once at the Ginza flat however, Katsumi looked at #2 curiously as he followed Izo. "Are you not having Ishihara-san guard you?" the bat asked.
Of course two seconds later, before Izo could answer, You appeared standing just inside the lobby of the Ginza highrise. "Matsumoto-san." Izo's #1 spoke, bowing politely. "The team is already at the site running their own checks. I have phoned the Ohayou head of security already and was patched through to Takagi Yuuji. He has allowed your security team to coordinate with his own for your added benefit. Is that alright?"

User Image

Nileregwen DoUrden

Tipsy Sex Symbol

14,475 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Partygoer 500

Kaikoloren

Beloved Treasure

18,325 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
PostPosted: Thu May 09, 2013 2:37 pm

User Image

Izzy Lucky

"Maybe he's worried about security...but he could be worried about his image too. You don't know the man like I do." Izzy said as he tried not to cross his eyes attempting to watch Akihiko put pins in his hair.

After Akihiko got the fedora and placed it on his head, Izzy looked quite a bit more respectable. "I could be a mobster with this look." Izzy grinned briefly and then glanced at his partner with a small smile. "I'm sure it will be fine but don't destroy your old guitars. I'd rather have you take it out on a punching bag. Some of those guitars have good memories."

"I can't wait for that...I'm really looking forward to...mmm...that vacation in Paris." he winked at Akihiko and then heard the honk of a car. "Seems like Yuuji was right about the limo."

What I want, I get...
User Image

Matsumoto Izo
Chairman - SMASH

The itsy bitsy spider...

"Pictures? Mm...maybe. I don't know. I suppose that something connected to them might help but I really don't know what is on the other side. If you get to meet anyone, I suppose it's those that meant something to you in life. I'll probably meet Aki again. Because I told him I'd tell him how things worked out. Hah...old tiger I think was still pretty sure he'd win the game. But...who knows."

Izo glanced back at Katsumi but didn't need to say a word as Ishihara appeared. "Sounds good, #1. I don't want any surprises today. #2 will be with us as well just in case. He'll be working with you."

#2 eyes drifted over to #1 and looked the Shark over. It was hard to tell what the Serpent was thinking. Probably still annoyed about the onsen.

"Make sure you give him what he needs to know about your set up, #1. I'm sure between the two of you everything will be fine. I'm taking Azriel upstairs then I'll be back to head out."

He pushed a button on the elevator and when it opened ushered Katsumi inside.

#2 watched Katsu as the door slowly closed.

...Prepare to pay up!
PostPosted: Thu May 09, 2013 2:47 pm

"He's dead. Obviously he lost the game." Azriel pointed out as if it made perfect sense.
Of course Ishihara made no outward appearance that this sudden change in things annoyed him. Oh but it did. He noticed a slight shifting of Katsu's feet, the younger man taking a stance as if to bolt at any moment if he had to.
'Good... make him wary of me. He needs to be more wary.' the shark thought to himself before dark eyes flickered to the silent serpent.
"I'll brief him while you are busy upstairs, Matsumoto-san." Ishihara spoke politely, bowing as they two entered the elevator.
Katsu glanced at #2, but he didn't say anything. No... not with Izo there... not with the shark and his damned overly sensitive perceptions standing just feet away.

Once the two were gone, You turned to #2 with a business smile and pulled his phone out, showing the other man a map of the location and where security was being placed by SMASH and by Ohayou both.
Nothing would be left to chance.
If something happened to Ohayou's stars, it would be regrettable. But if anything happened to a SMASH employee or to the spider himself... it would be inexcusable.

Meanwhile, Azriel stood in the elevator, tablet in hand as it went up slowly. "You're putting two enemies to working together, you know... are you sure neither of them will bite the other?" the bat asked with a raised eyebrow.

User Image

User Image

Akihiko leaned back a bit, tilting his head ever so slightly as he watched Izzy for what seemed an eternity.
"Alright. I'll take it out on the home gym and not the studio. Better?" the musician asked as he stood, hearing that car horn.
For a moment, Narcissus seemed frozen in place. He didn't want to do this... but it had to be done. There was no escaping his duty nor the grief that was soon to follow.
Taking a deep breath, the young tiger looked over and down to Izzy and smiled slightly. "I wonder if it's warm in Paris this time of the year." he spoke softly before walking around the coffee table and heading over to the door to put on his shoes and coat.
Thankfully his glasses were the type that darkened when one got out in the sun.
Opening the front door, Yuuji was rather surprised to see his cousin looking so... different.
"Ah... are you both ready?" Takagi asked, intending to escort them to the car.
Akihiko nodded, "As ready as we can be. Let's go... and get this over with."

Nileregwen DoUrden

Tipsy Sex Symbol

14,475 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Partygoer 500

Kaikoloren

Beloved Treasure

18,325 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
PostPosted: Thu May 09, 2013 3:24 pm

User Image

Izzy Lucky

"Yes...much better." Izzy answered with a slight smile. Hopefully the tiger would stick to that when he got home and didn't forget. But Izzy would try to save the guitars if things went poorly upon return. "Ah...I think that it's winter there too. So we'd have to wait a few months for spring."

"Yes, we're ready." Izzy replied to Yuuji as he stepped outside and into the car. He wanted to get this over with as soon as possible even though he knew that funerals could take a bit of time.

He was fairly quiet in the limo trying to decide what he'd do if he saw his father at the funeral. Nothing. He wouldn't say a word. If he opened his mouth he'd not speak appropriately. Of that he was pretty certain.

What I want, I get...
User Image

Matsumoto Izo
Chairman - SMASH

The itsy bitsy spider...

#2 peered at the map then took the phone and pinched the map so he could see more of the area. His eyes narrowed as he looked at the various trees, buildings and other opportunities further away from the temple. There were many things to cover considering there were also many tombstones for various crypts.

His eyes lifted from the phone and stared at #1 before running a finger along the path he'd probably take. #2 was rather unpredictable at times because he was a different kind of hunter. He'd probably follow whatever path that he felt was the least defended or his own personal instinct rather than any real game plan. Although he was able to follow orders if it met up with the right strategy.

#2 didn't point out any weaknesses in Ishihara's map but there was a limit to the distance the force could cover based on the numbers of people present. Of course many people would have their own security. And that could get a bit troublesome. Obviously You's team was closer to Izo and thus being there would be of no use. So tracking out potential targets was probably where his skills were far more useful.

"Yes, I know. But there is a reason for every move I make. I want a perfect performance. And I'm sure that while #2 is present. I'll have no doubts about today's work." He knew that #1 would want to prove himself to be in no uncertain terms the 'best'. "Biting each other wouldn't achieve the results I want now would it?"

Upon arriving at the right floor he got off and opened the massive double doors to his home. "Alright...you're here for the day." He walked in and went into the black and silver kitchen and pulled out bread, cheese and beef from the frig. He made a few sandwiches then put them on a plate. "Lunch and dinner if I'm still not home by sunset. There is bottles of tea in the frig and you know where the remote is for the TV. That tablet will hook up to the internet here. So you should be able to keep busy. The funeral might be on TV but you don't have to watch. I'll be back as soon as I can."

He put the food in the frig then walked over to the younger man sliding a arm around his lithe body. His head leaning in to whisper softly into the young man's ear, "You're going to be a good boy while I'm gone aren't you?" Izo's lips just caught the edge of that lobe, his warm breath rolling over it."

Not long afterwards, he left and headed back down to the limo, "Let's go."

...Prepare to pay up!
PostPosted: Thu May 09, 2013 5:27 pm

User Image

Akihiko was completely silent during the trip. In fact, if one looked at him, he might've appeared asleep.
He wasn't, of course.
Anyone who had spent time with him backstage knew how silent he could get when focusing himself. This was just another performance, wasn't it?
The young tiger sighed, blue eyes opening as the limo began to slow just outside the security checkpoint. Yes, it seemed Yuuji had left nothing to chance.
Once their vehicle passed through the first checkpoint, they went through a second whereat they disembarked the vehicle.
Camera flashes went off as the media was allowed at this spot in the security line. Yet Narcissus paid them no mind whatsoever. He continued to walk forward with Yuuji in front of him and Izzy at his side. The media cried out questions but he didn't listen.
Focused...
Once inside the temple grounds there was a final security checkpoint before they were allowed into the area to receive the funeral guests.
None had shown up just yet, because as needed, Akihiko was there first and foremost.
"Just stand over here..." Yuuji spoke, an earpiece in his ear that kept him in touch with Ohayou's security team. He indicated where Narcissus should remain to receive the guests. "Lucky-san if you'll stay beside him." he added before moving to stand on Izzy's other side.
If anyone wanted to get to the two men, they would have to go through Takagi and his sharp gaze first.

Ah Izo's Ginza place had it's own distinct smell that still Azriel found he adored. That cigar fragrance that seemed to permeate throughout the entire flat.
Taking a deep breath, Katsumi closed his eyes for a moment and let that scent invade his senses. His mother's house was so soft... where his father's was so sharp.
Katsu nodded as he walked into the kitchen, seeing the sandwiches. "I might watch the funeral... after all, he was an influence in my life as a child, ne?" the bat spoke with a knowing smirk.
What he hadn't counted on, was that arm... those soft words...
Azriel nearly melted at hearing that order. Black nails ran over the front of Izo's suit coat as the young man nodded.
"Hai... I'll be a very good boy..." Katsu whispered back.
By the time Izo was gone, the bat was totally turned on. It confused him because not long ago, the mere idea of the spider infuriated him.
But now...
Sighing, Azriel walked into the living room and sat down on the sofa, turning on the television. He wondered to himself... would he see his brother cry?

User Image

Nileregwen DoUrden

Tipsy Sex Symbol

14,475 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Partygoer 500

Kaikoloren

Beloved Treasure

18,325 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
PostPosted: Thu May 09, 2013 6:23 pm

The Funeral of Koyasu Aki

By the time Izo's party had arrived to the event, people were already showing up. He didn't want to be early because that would make things awkward. His men got out first and he was soon to follow. He let #1 do his job and started walking into the temple to see what was going on within. Izo barely caught a glimpse of #2 stepping out of the other car and disappearing within the throngs of people arriving.

Several other people as well had shown up. Michi, Ishi Rukuro and Crystal plus a variety of politicians, stars and other celebrities. Shou would not be attending and that might have seemed odd but he really hadn't known Koyasu Aki. They never really had a chance to meet except in passing at the Charity Event.

Hiroki arrived not long after a few of of the Chairmen. He was late. Because seriously, he didn't feel very good. It was difficult to put on a confident face today. He missed Aki even though his last few times with the man had been hell. He didn't want anyone to see his sadness and he was surprised when Kaito offered to attend with him and help out. The young man wore a dark suit that had a more modern flair but still somber enough for a funeral. He had even gotten a haircut so he looked very handsome even though no one knew who he was. But Kaito figured he'd stick to Hiroki like glue because the Katsu he knew probably would have wanted that. But was Katsu the friend he knew now? Good question.

Upon entering the temple, Hiroki could see Akihiko up front with Izzy near by. Hiroki wasn't 'family' even though he felt like he had lost a father. He took a seat trying to be not be noticed too much even though that was impossible now that he had taken the reins of Ohayou as Chairman. Would he sign those papers? he wondered as he watched Akihiko receive people. Was it the right thing to do? Hiroki looked up at the photo of Aki. It was a good portrait. Aki would have been pleased by the choice....at least that is what he thought.
[The Play House]____RolePlaying Games and Discussion

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 603 604 605 606 607 608 ... 683 684 685 686 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games