Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Shounen Ai and Yaoi Guild

Back to Guilds

A Guild dedicated to discussing Yaoi and Boy Love. 

Tags: yaoi, shounen ai, boy love, anime, manga 

Reply [The Play House]____RolePlaying Games and Discussion
[+][L-N+][P-UL] ~ SHOUNEN POP - 少年POP ~ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 602 603 604 605 606 607 ... 683 684 685 686 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Changes To The Thread...
  Read? -YES-
View Results

Nileregwen DoUrden

Tipsy Sex Symbol

14,475 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Tue May 07, 2013 5:57 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

"I think I'll enjoy coming here on my own... to recharge maybe." sharp teeth bit into the new apple slice and he chewed thoughtfully before deciding he needed a little more sandwich and went after that again. "I know Ko-kun likes me... so maybe if I can win him over... win Naoko-san over too... I might be able to win Shou over a bit." the bat sighed softly. "Honestly, I wouldn't worry about Ko-kun in my care. I'm the last person in the world who would hurt a kid." he spoke, wrapping lithe fingers around the last of his coffee and draining the cup. "But I suppose Shou wouldn't understand that... So I'll have to prove myself... but I did promise Ko-kun he could enter the contest to write my next song. Maybe after I'm well I should give Shou a call and talk to him about it, ne?"
Laughing softly, Azriel tilted his head to the side, watching as Izo got himself another cup of coffee. "I'll wait for children. There's too much life I need to experience right now."

User Image

PostPosted: Tue May 07, 2013 7:31 pm
What I want, I get...
No matter the method------------------------------------------------}:-
User Image

Matsumoto Izo
Chairman - SMASH

The itsy bitsy spider...

"I'll let you figure out how to handle that situation. Now that Narcissus has revealed Ko-kun to the world, Shou won't be able to hide him. I'm sure that he'll want reasonable ways of letting the boy show himself with proper supervision. Maybe you can get him to play for you on the tour if you're opening for Shou." suggested Izo, "But I need to bring Shou into the office for that talk about the tour."

"Good idea. So do you want to try the Omiyagi then? You can at least look at a stack of books to see if anyone choice fits your tastes." said Izo as he sat down with his coffee. "You're not required to actually go on an Omiyagi if nothing suits you. But if you want to look, there is a consultation place I know that we can go to."

-:{------------------------------------------------No matter the cost.
...Prepare to pay up!

Kaikoloren

Beloved Treasure

18,325 Points
  • Hand in the Cookie Jar 100
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100

Nileregwen DoUrden

Tipsy Sex Symbol

14,475 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Tue May 07, 2013 7:43 pm

"I think I'd like to at least look around at what they have to offer." Azriel spoke seriously.
He carefully stood, using the table just in case, before transferring his grip to the counter. The bat made his way to the coffee pot, filling up his cup.
That was one thing about Katsu.
He didn't like to rely on someone getting him something. Sure, he could fall over at any moment, but he wanted coffee. Getting a cup of already made coffee was something he could do... making the coffee in the first place though...
It was why he watched...
Why he absorbed...
Why he tried to learn...
"I'll visit Shou's after I'm well... see how Ko-kun's tutoring is going. I did promise the boy I'd bring him some chocolate covered cherries after all." Katsumi winked at Izo. "Perfect opportunity to see if he has anything composed yet... even a better opportunity to put it in his head that he wants to do this... that Shou should let him do this..."

User Image

PostPosted: Tue May 07, 2013 7:57 pm
What I want, I get...
No matter the method------------------------------------------------}:-
User Image

Matsumoto Izo
Chairman - SMASH

The itsy bitsy spider...

"Alright, then I'll arrange a consultation and you can see their books." Izo leaned back in the chair thinking about this. At least this might take care of that 'empty' feeling. Obviously the pet wasn't enough of the right entertainment. Probably a good thing considering Izo planned on taking that company over after the year was over. He'd keep his promise although sometimes he wondered why. However, he didn't break promises once made and thus they were rare indeed.

"You're going to make the kid fat." Izo smirked then looked over his young son who was still pretty skinny. Although, he was a good looking young man and very sensual. However, that sore head was going to take awhile to heal.

-:{------------------------------------------------No matter the cost.
...Prepare to pay up!

Kaikoloren

Beloved Treasure

18,325 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100

Nileregwen DoUrden

Tipsy Sex Symbol

14,475 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Tue May 07, 2013 8:29 pm

By the time Akihiko and Izzy made it to the club it was after 1:00pm... which means they were quite a bit late. Yuuji himself didn't mind of course because there wasn't much rehearsal needed today anyway.

The show itself went off without a hitch. Instead of inviting fans backstage this time however, Narcissus had given one lucky fan the shirt off his back... quite literally... and then done the rest of the show in his vest alone. Another had gotten the hat he had used to dance with... and still another his belt. And while yes, Akihiko wasn't in the shape he would have liked, that didn't mean he wasn't still gorgeous enough to make fans swoon with his bare abs.

Afterward, Narcissus declared time off until after Aki's funeral... and then had promptly fallen onto the sofa and refused to move, much as he had the night before. This time however, Yuuji just hoisted him up onto his back and carried him to the car because by the time they could leave, Akihiko was sound asleep.

Takagi followed Izzy and Akihiko home, helping Lucky get his cousin tucked into the basement bedroom before departing himself. He needed sleep as much as they did by this point.

The next day was full of sleep. Quite literally. Narcissus hadn't gotten out of bed until it was nearly three in the afternoon! Even then it was only to use the restroom, get something to drink, and then collapse back into bed. He didn't say much to Izzy at all either, though it had nothing to do with his partner and everything to do with the release of stress.

Even when healthy, Akihiko would sleep for a full day after his tour was over. It was a sheer release of adrenaline and perfectly normal for the musician.

But... the day of Aki's funeral... there was a different type of silence from the young tiger. Something cold... something very reminiscent of a much younger Narcissus... something that perhaps only Hiroki and Yuuji had ever really encountered.
A complete walled off man who didn't speak, didn't make eye contact with anyone, Izzy included... and who, for the first time in their relationship... a man who had gotten up before his early rising partner.

Akihiko was in the kitchen, fixing breakfast and making coffee. Nothing seemed amiss about him and he looked much more awake than he had in days. Physically he felt relaxed and refreshed...
Mentally though... he was drained... and he knew that the longer the day wore on, the worse he would get.
Image...
He had an image to maintain even on this sad day...

PostPosted: Wed May 08, 2013 6:25 pm
What a shock, it was so surprising,

You looked so small and frail------------------------------------------------}:-
User Image

Izzy Lucky
At times life can be so enlightening .uoy no nrut nac ti tuB

Izzy understood the long sleep. In fact he pretty much left Akihiko to it while he tried to recover from his own exhaustion. However, he really couldn't stop himself from looking over reports and such. Hiroki had been busy. It seemed that Hiroki had assigned two different managers to Nakai and Chiyou. Nakai was being set up to tour. Thank god! Finally. Although Izzy felt bad that he wasn't the one to take Nakai on tour.

The day of the funeral he could tell that Akihiko was different but who wouldn't be on a day such as this. He tried to be very tolerant because everyone handled grief differently. So when he got to the kitchen he wasn't sure how he'd approach things but he started off very gently, "Ohayou... I got some work done yesterday. Nakai is going on tour soon." He didn't come over to kiss Akihiko like he might normally would. He tried to be compassionate and careful.

-:{------------------------------------------------I didn't know what to do

I grabbed the tiger by the tail!

Kaikoloren

Beloved Treasure

18,325 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100

Nileregwen DoUrden

Tipsy Sex Symbol

14,475 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Wed May 08, 2013 6:49 pm

"That's good." Akihiko spoke, his voice calm and collected.
But he easily sounded more like Narcissus right now than anything. He couldn't help it really. This was going to be a long day... a day that he wanted to run away from... a day where Akihiko had to hide within himself if he ever wanted to get through it without incident...
Without breaking...
Lithe fingers handed Izzy a plate of eggs with toast, pointing to the cup of coffee that was sitting on the table already for his partner.
"I think he will be happy on tour." the musician continued, coming to sit down with his own breakfast and cup of coffee. "Did you sleep good?"
Small talk.
Simple conversation.
Pleasantries...
He could handle that right now.

PostPosted: Wed May 08, 2013 6:59 pm

You looked so small and frail------------------------------------------------}:-
User Image

Izzy Lucky

"I did sleep well. And I even took another shower by myself." he smiled a little and took the plate. "Breakfast looks good." His eyes drifted to the plate, and he took it to the table and say before his coffee. "He's excited. I saw that Nakai already scheduled some studio time. His new manager sounds like he's on the ball. Chiyou has another manager too. Hopefully that will work out and get him on stage too."

Izzy smiled at Akihiko and took a bite of his eggs. "Mm...these taste great. Thank you for cooking this morning."

Kaikoloren

Beloved Treasure

18,325 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100

Nileregwen DoUrden

Tipsy Sex Symbol

14,475 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Wed May 08, 2013 7:22 pm

"You're welcome. I figured you needed something since I didn't cook yesterday." Akihiko replied, though he still seemed rather standoffish as he ate.
But then... blue eyes fixed on Izzy and the young tiger watched his partner for a while. "Forgive me. I'm not myself this morning. I probably won't be for most of the day. I'm sorry, but... this is how it has to be today." there was something in Akihiko's eyes that simply begged his lover to understand.
Just for a little while...
He just had to keep it buried a little longer.
"As for Chiyou... good. He needs something to get his mind off of Nakai touring. He'll be lonely but hopefully productive."

PostPosted: Wed May 08, 2013 8:12 pm

User Image

Izzy Lucky

"I ordered out.." Izzy said with a small smile. "Even got extra for today because I didn't think you'd want to cook tonight." He took another bite of eggs and then glanced up at Akihiko. "I know....I know how hard this is on you. I'm not going to get angry. I'm going to try to be supportive. Just take things in stride and lean on me if you need to. Just take things slow."

Izzy took a sip of coffee and then looked in the cup. Life was moving forward but some things needed to be completed before the healing could begin. "After this is all said and done. Just take your time and heal a little. I know that will take awhile but...it will happen."

Kaikoloren

Beloved Treasure

18,325 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100

Nileregwen DoUrden

Tipsy Sex Symbol

14,475 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Wed May 08, 2013 8:24 pm
User Image

"I..." Akihiko nodded, pushing the glasses he was wearing this morning further up onto his nose.
He'd put his contacts in later before they left, because right now, he just didn't give a damn about his image.
"Crystal made me promise to grieve after the gigs and the funeral. I told her I would. I've... been awake a while today actually... prepared my statements for the service. I'm glad you understand, Ruki. I can't run and hide like I did as a boy. But that doesn't mean I'm very good with situations like this as an adult."
There was a ghost of a smile on those lips, but then it was hidden by a cup of coffee. "I would like to leave this behind me, but I know it will take time. I'm sorry, Ruki. I don't want to be a burden so... perhaps it would be best if you left me to myself today..."

PostPosted: Wed May 08, 2013 8:39 pm

User Image

Izzy Lucky

Izzy nodded slowly,"I understand. I'll just be around when you need me. But you're not a burden. So...don't think that way. You know with as much as we've been through....You've been here for me when I was a bit messed up. So...I'll be here too. But I'll give you the space you need today. Just later...when you need me. I'll be here."

He sighed softly and glanced down at his phone. He saw a message there...then looked at it.When he saw the name, he had to keep his face from showing any change of emotion. He wouldn't couldn't say a word about this now. Not right now...The message was from his father.

He pushed the phone into his pocket and then went back to eating. "I'm sure a lot of people will be at this funeral. Friends, rivals...and people we may not know. So...mm..I know this will be a long day. So if you need me to do anything at all for you. Just let me know."

Kaikoloren

Beloved Treasure

18,325 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100

Nileregwen DoUrden

Tipsy Sex Symbol

14,475 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Wed May 08, 2013 8:43 pm
User Image

Those blue eyes never missed a beat. "For starters, you could tell me why your eyes changed just a bit when you looked at your phone." Akihiko spoke, though his own gaze was on his breakfast and not his partner.
But he'd noticed the very subtle hint of surprise or perhaps bad news.
"I keep nothing from you. You keep nothing from me. Remember? Is it another cryptic warning from Matsumoto or did Yuuji decide to ask you something because he knows asking me is a bad idea right now?" the young tiger replied with a slight sigh, sitting back in his chair after finishing the eggs and toast.
His coffee cup was in one hand as he sipped at it. "I know you're here, Ruki. Maybe after all is said and done, I'll seek your arms... but... to be honest... I don't enjoy crying in front of you. I should be the stronger one..."

PostPosted: Wed May 08, 2013 9:08 pm

User Image

Izzy Lucky

He glanced up at Akihiko. His partner was sometimes way too perceptive for his own good. Why of all days! "It's a message from my father. He says he's worried about me. And that we should talk. But seriously we've not talked in a long time. Why now? But..." He softened his voice, "I just want to focus on you today. And well...this can wait."

He sighed and tilted his head, "You know...it's ok if you cry in front of me. I'm stronger than I used to be. And well things like Hawaii change a man. I'm your partner, Akihiko. If you can't cry to me, who can you? I can't be the only one that can cry." But then he shrugged knowing that there were some things he couldn't change in Akihiko, "If you feel you need to cry, then maybe, make sure Michi is around. I know you trust him enough to feel safe enough to cry."

When he finished his eggs and everything else on his plate, he got up to put the plate into the dishwasher. Izzy had a feeling that it probably would be better for Akihiko to just do things the way he wanted today. What else could he do? He wasn't angry but he was a little frustrated with his father's message interrupting this day.

Kaikoloren

Beloved Treasure

18,325 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100

Nileregwen DoUrden

Tipsy Sex Symbol

14,475 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Wed May 08, 2013 9:46 pm
User Image

Akihiko fell silent. He removed his glasses, rubbing his eyes for a moment, before putting them back on.
"You're the first person to see me wear glasses since I was a kid. I think... I can find the courage to cry in front of you." the musician whispered, though he wasn't exactly looking at Izzy as he said it. "Find out what your father wants. It'll but me all day... and... it's best to not put things like this off, Ruki. You might not get the chance to talk to him again."
Standing, Narcissus rinsed his plate and put it into the dishwasher. One arm snaked out around Izzy's shoulders and he leaned against the man, letting his mask slip for a few moments.
"Hear him out. I'm going to go get dressed... and a shower... I still feel sweaty from the show." the young tiger spoke before placing a soft kiss to Izzy's temple.

[The Play House]____RolePlaying Games and Discussion

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 602 603 604 605 606 607 ... 683 684 685 686 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games