Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Shounen Ai and Yaoi Guild

Back to Guilds

A Guild dedicated to discussing Yaoi and Boy Love. 

Tags: yaoi, shounen ai, boy love, anime, manga 

Reply [The Play House]____RolePlaying Games and Discussion
[+][L-N+][P-UL] ~ SHOUNEN POP - 少年POP ~ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 601 602 603 604 605 606 ... 683 684 685 686 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Changes To The Thread...
  Read? -YES-
View Results

Kaikoloren

Beloved Treasure

18,325 Points
  • Hand in the Cookie Jar 100
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
PostPosted: Sun May 05, 2013 9:54 pm
Do you know what you got into
Can you handle what I’m ’bout to do------------------------------------------------}:-
User Image

SAI
No escaping when I start .traeh ruoy nwo I ni m'I ecnO

Beautiful Dreamer

"Alright...Alright. It would be nice not to wear a mask today." admitted Sai as he finally felt his body become less constrained once the corset started to go away. "Yes, make sure to dress how you like Ko-kun and don't let anyone stuff you in a corset. Not even Naoko." Sai smirked as he looked down to see the young boy looking around to figure out how the rest of the corset worked.

"Oh..but I like Uncle Shou's clothes! They are fun and crazy!! I want to wear stuff like that everywhere!" exclaimed Ko with a bright smile.

"Umm...that might not go over well in school." said Sai as he dragged off the top and set it carefully aside. "But there are many nice outfits you can wear that aren't as...umm...outlandish."

"Wow! You're pretty Uncle Naoko!" Kou said when Naoko came back out in his shorts. "Um...handsome? Umm....I think pretty works better."

Sai waited for Naoko to perform his magic and give him a Shou sort of makeover. He wasn't sure what he'd look like in the end but he hoped he could pass for Shou.

-:{------------------------------------------------Cause it’s about to get rough for you
I’m here For Your Entertainment

What I want, I get...
No matter the method------------------------------------------------}:-
User Image

Matsumoto Izo
Chairman - SMASH

The itsy bitsy spider...

Izo came back inside and poured himself a cup of coffee then pulled out a second cup. He poured Katsumi one as well and walked back into the piano room. Carefully he set the extra cup on a side table coaster.

When there was a break in the music Izo spoke, " Here's some coffee. Do you want anything for breakfast? I have bagels and cream cheese here and eggs." asked Izo as he watched the young man. "How's your head feeling?"

-:{------------------------------------------------No matter the cost.
...Prepare to pay up!

PostPosted: Sun May 05, 2013 10:36 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Dark eyes blinked a few times and then Katsumi looked over to the spider. "I..." he blinked again, as if confused for a moment, then smiled softly. "It hurts... but I expected it to. But I can walk on my own... if I use a wall. Things are still sometimes a little dizzy but... I'm fine... otousan."
Azriel looked at the coffee cup for a moment, thinking to himself, his hands in his lap as he sat at the piano but didn't touch it again.
Licking his lips, Katsu picked up the coffee cup. He hadn't realized how thirsty he was until the hot beverage was in front of him. It was bitter... but right now that didn't matter at all to the bat.
"Breakfast would be nice... I... can't cook but I think I can put cream cheese on a bagel." the young man spoke with a smirk. "THAT is within my realm of cooking skills... long as I don't have to toast the bagel..."
Lithe fingers curled around the warm mug and he set it in his lap for a moment. "When I woke up you were asleep so... I came in here. Well... actually... I covered you with the comforter then came in here. But this house isn't drafty... it's warm... I really like it here. Something just..." Katsumi shook his head as he thought about how to express the way this place made him feel. "It feels... different. Your place in Ginza is... cold compared to this house... and my home is... lonely. I feel like this house isn't lonely... even though it's been alone for a while." the bat laughed softly, "You must think I'm crazy... reading a house!"
He sipped his coffee, relishing the heat that warmed his pained throat. "I shouldn't be singing... that hurts too right now but... I remembered words that went with this song and I just couldn't help myself. I think okaasan used to sing it to me when I was little. A song just for me... not for my brother or sister... or maybe... it was a song for you?" dark eyes moved and caught on Izo for a moment. "And she sang it to me because of you. I'm not sure but... it's really very beautiful."

User Image

"Mmmm... Sai's right, Ko-kun. You can't wear things like that to school... but you can express yourself in other ways. Like... maybe you could be part of a cosplay club when you go to school again? You'd be able to wear all sorts of outfits like Shou's that way." Naoko said with an encouraging smile.
He wanted the boy to be able to express himself however he wanted to. Be it music or crazy clothes. It was important.
The blond pianist smiled, "Arigatou, Ko-kun. Now... let's get Sai into Shou's bathroom, ne?" and that smile grew as he grabbed his brother's hand and started dragging him back down the hall.
Once in Shou's bathroom, it took the younger Oumori about fifteen minutes to get all the makeup applied... but it literally looked like Sai was wearing a beautiful blue sequenced mask that would have gone quite well with the kimono. He took another five minutes to style his brother's hair so that half of it was over one eye as well, which would easily throw off and recognition that the makeup didn't.
"Now for clothes. I trust you remember where the kimono was?" Naoko asked with a raised eyebrow... and a glance at Shou's infamous closet of doom.

(((OOC; Oh and because I can... and because I'm hyper... and because I just have to...

-screams-

heart heart heart ~ 志岐貴を大好き! ~ I LOVE SHIKI TAKASHI! ~ heart heart heart

Sorry... fangirl moment...)))  

Nileregwen DoUrden

Tipsy Sex Symbol

14,475 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Partygoer 500

Kaikoloren

Beloved Treasure

18,325 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
PostPosted: Mon May 06, 2013 11:02 am
Can you handle what I’m ’bout to do------------------------------------------------}:-
User Image

SAI

Beautiful Dreamer

"Awh...but dressing like that all the time would be fun. And I don't want to go to regular school. Kids are mean. So it wouldn't be a problem. Uncle Shou dresses like that all the time so why wouldn't it be ok?"

Sai shook his head, "Well when you're able to go to regular school it would be good for you so you can make friends your own age. And, in school they have uniforms so, you wouldn't be able to dress up in Shou like clothes. Also his clothes are hard to clean and take care of. It might be troublesome for you."

"I don't care about kids my own age. I got bullied a lot and didn't get to eat lunch because I didn't have money after they took it. I don't want to be in a school where kids laugh at you and call you names." Ko put his small foot down on the matter.

"Well, we wouldn't send you to a school like that. And...if someone does ever bully you, you always tell one of your uncles. Kids hide stuff like that from their parents all the time and get hurt. You obviously did that too. But now that you're a little bigger and smarter you know that your uncles will do something about it." pointed out Sai and he glanced at Naoko with a smirk. "I'm sure if Shou showed up at the school...or Narcissus...kids would listen."

Sai could imagine either one of the stars making a scene of sorts. Of course Sai also remembered beating up a few kids that picked on his brother in school. He didn't like bullies especially ones that hurt his little bro.

But then he was dragged off into the Shou's bathroom and the makeup went on. Sai was amazed by how much he could look like Shou without makeup. "You need to convince him to use this style more. But then again, I've seen photos of him with makeup like this...so maybe he's going through a mask phase."

"Remember where the kimono was in THAT closet?! You're kidding me...right?" Both of Sai's eyebrows raised in response. "I've no idea where it is."

Ko giggled, "I do!! Because Uncle Shou has kimono all in one place! It on the right with the special kimono bar hangers!" He grabbed Naoko and Sai by the hand and dragged them into the closet. Just where he said on the far right was several racks that swung out to show each kimono. Of course the kimono Naoko wore for the charity event was proudly displayed.

"Can he even fit in that kimono?" Sai asked as he looked over the masterpiece. "He really does spare no expense...when it comes to fashion...bad or good."

-:{------------------------------------------------Cause it’s about to get rough for you

What I want, I get...
User Image

Matsumoto Izo
Chairman - SMASH

The itsy bitsy spider...

Izo said nothing when Katsu called him father. It was strange and almost awkward for the spider. But then again, this was his son, a little spider on his back. He smiled a little and waved a hand. "You'll be staying here for awhile without interruption so I'm certain you'll start feeling better soon enough." Maybe this was the closest thing to the watchful eye of his mother. She'd watch over him surely.

"Ah..well, you're not so far off from your mother then, she couldn't cook to save her soul. But fortunately, I made up for that so...I'll fix you a toasted bagel with cream cheese and scrambled egg sandwich." For the spider's darker nature, he still had practical skills which were rarely displayed for anyone to see because he didn't grow up with money at first. He built his empire through hard working hands and brutal decision making.

He didn't say much about being tucked in. Athough he could appreciate being warmed up by a comforter. Even if he wondered if the younger man had thought to kill him in his sleep. He didn't have to guess that, it probably was the case. But Katsumi didn't follow through with it. The young man still needed the old spider's back to ride. One day, though, that would change.

Izo wasn't ready to die yet. His Empire was still growing. New acts being brought in every day. And his son wasn't ready to take his place in the web. Well, mm...he wasn't sure that his son would take his place. Izo had been considering his alternatives for a long time. His empire would survive him.

"This house is well built and your mother had a hand in everything here. So I can imagine it would be warm to you. Ginza is the home I built before I even met your mother. Although the place has been renovated several times." Ginza was the home he had built around his first love...his modern thinking lover that had a way with men. Yes, she loved that place in the heart of Tokyo.

"I doubt this house would ever be lonely while you are in it." Izo commented as he stood up and glanced at the piano. "She wrote it just before you were born. And yes, it was for me. But...she loved singing it to you when you were here. I think that she always was happiest when she was here." Probably because she could escape her other world for awhile, he thought as he turned to go back to the kitchen. "I'll go get breakfast started."

...Prepare to pay up!

PostPosted: Mon May 06, 2013 12:36 pm

Carefully, Katsumi stood up from the piano bench, using the piano itself to make sure he didn't fall over. "I'd like to watch if, that's alright." the young man spoke.
It was strange but... he enjoyed watching people cook.
Maybe it was because he didn't know how and some part of him wanted to learn. But he had watched Kaito cook... watched Asato cook as well. Then again, maybe the bat always harbored a tiny bit of fear about what might be in his food....
He followed Izo into the kitchen, coffee cup in one hand and the other against the wall, just in case. His head swam every time he stood, but at least now it wasn't making him sick to his stomach.
"I'm curious about so many things, you know? So I like to watch and to take in what others are doing. To learn. There are things I know how to do that most people would never know... but something as simple as cooking..." Katsu shook his head as he sat down at the kitchen table. "I'm half afraid I'll try to cook something and burn the house down around me. That would be fun explaining to the media... 'Oh yes, I was making toast and it just got away from me.'." the young man laughed softly, thinking it'd be humorous to see what the reaction to that would be.
Suddenly, a thought struck him and he looked over to Izo. "I read somewhere that Koyasu Akihiko enjoyed cooking... does this mean he didn't learn it from okaasan?"

User Image

"I used to get bullied too." Naoko spoke to Ko as he was still working on Sai. He pointed to his head. "Blond hair doesn't go over well. But niisan's right. If someone bullies you, you tell us. I'm sure they wouldn't want to get scolded by celebrities. We won't stand for it. None of us will. Not myself or Shou or Sai or Narcissus or Izzy Lucky or Yamada or Takagi Yuuji. You've got a lot of people who care about you, Ko-kun. A big wall of adults who would walk through fire for you." the pianist smiled at the boy. "So you remember that, ne?" he spoke, tapping Ko on the end of the nose.
"Hmm? Oh well I think the mask just takes less time." the younger Oumori reasoned, before being pulled into the closet by Ko.
Smiling, purple nails traced over the charity event kimono. "He didn't have to fit in this one. I did. My body's skinner than yours." Naoko teased, poking his brother in the stomach. "Yare yare... so many people thought I was a woman that night. You'd be surprised how many handsome men hit on me." he winked before pulling out the kimono designed specifically for Sai. "But THIS will fit. I've your measurements memorized."

Nileregwen DoUrden

Tipsy Sex Symbol

14,475 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Partygoer 500

Kaikoloren

Beloved Treasure

18,325 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
PostPosted: Mon May 06, 2013 1:13 pm
User Image

SAI

Beautiful Dreamer

Ko nodded but he didn't really want to talk much more about being bullied. Maybe if his uncles were around things wouldn't be so bad at regular school but he rather learn from Ishihara Sensei.

"You're probably right. He doesn't have a lot of time to spare with all the costumes as well." Sai agreed with the reasoning as he looked at all the costumes in the closet. "Maybe you should move this one to your closet and wear it at another big event in the future. It is stunning."

However, his eyes drifted towards the one Naoko made for him. It was beautiful too. Although Shou's designer still had a lot of skill over Naoko yet. However, how many could afford what Shou's designer made? Not many. The ones Naoko made were far more affordable. "Yes this will fit me...."

He allowed Naoko to get him all dressed up. Then stroked the material... Much better than the other...outfit. "Ah...at least this doesn't seem as restrictive or...airy." He couldn't even imagine wearing the shorts with that short...shirt. It looked way to girly.

What I want, I get...
User Image

Matsumoto Izo
Chairman - SMASH

The itsy bitsy spider...

Izo pulled out the bagels and cut them on a cutting board before putting them into a toaster. Then he whipped up eggs, milk, salt and pepper and shredded bacon from the freezer. Pouring that all into a greased pan, he turned on the heat allowing it to cook slowly. Opening the frig, he grabbed a block of cream cheese and started slicing several good sized slices. "Cooking is easy. Just following the recipe. And learning the equipment. Start small and work your way up." Everything was like that from the kitchen to the business in Izo's opinion. "Hah...I think the media would laugh and your fans would be sending you food. But don't do it for the publicity."

"Mmh....no he didn't learn it from your mother. She never cooked and her husband wasn't a cook either. He was a...mm....playboy and nothing like Koyasu Aki. Aki never spoke about cooking so, I suspect he learned from either their butler or Hiroki-san." said Izo as he pulled out a spatula and flipped the eggs when the toast popped. "Can you put those bagels on the plates over there?"

...Prepare to pay up!

PostPosted: Mon May 06, 2013 1:30 pm

Naoko smiled slightly, "Yes well... wearing it made me a little uncomfortable at first because well..." he rubbed the back of his neck trying to explain. "You dressed me up girly and so when Shou tried to do it... I wasn't very open to the idea. Now that I know about you and him though, it's not so bad being girly on stage. Besides, fans like it it seems. But that kimono's worth a ton of money... and technically Shou didn't give it to me so... I'll leave it in here for now."
The blond's smile grew just a bit. "It's a kimono, niisan. Traditional. Nothing frilly or short or anything." he laughed, grabbing Sai and clinging to him with a sexy pose, looking to Ko. "What do you think? Stage material?" the pianist teased.
Mainly because if Naoko had make up on... and a padded bra... he'd probably be thought of as a girl in that getup.

Katsumi was on his feet and walking carefully over to the counter. He took the plates and used his nails to grab the hot bagels instead of his fingers. "Asato cooks very well... but they're not far in age. Was he really in the Koyasu household that young?" Azriel asked, curious about this notion. "And a playboy, ne? Guess that explains Narcissus a little... like father like son in some ways?"

User Image

Nileregwen DoUrden

Tipsy Sex Symbol

14,475 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Partygoer 500

Kaikoloren

Beloved Treasure

18,325 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
PostPosted: Mon May 06, 2013 1:53 pm
User Image

SAI

Beautiful Dreamer

"Shou must have subconscious thoughts about dressing you like a girl." mused Sai as he was suddenly grabbed into a pose. "Thank god it's not frilly or short. You might like the wind whipping past your legs but I prefer something over them."

"I think you both look great!" Ko giggled and leaned against the door of the closet. "I think you could wear that on stage. It would keep you cool! Poor Uncle Shou, his costumes must get hot on stage."

Sai looked around then started to walk out of the closet. "Get your things for school, Ko-kun. We've spent all this time dressing me up that your teacher will be here in no time. And I really need to get to work while I can." Sai wasn't nearly as graceful as Shou so it took him a little time to move around in the kimono but at least he didn't feel like an idiot.

Then the door bell rang. "Good lord..no...more contracts?" He was definitely on the right track when he finally opened the door downstairs. The delivery man placed the package inside the house then gave Shou the folder of papers. Sai sighed after the guy left, "Can I have a turn decking...Narcissus...?"

What I want, I get...
User Image

Matsumoto Izo
Chairman - SMASH

The itsy bitsy spider...

"Hiroki-san started working for Ohayou....mm..." Izo thought about it. "Fifteen years ago. He would have been....Umm...24. So Narcissus would have been 12. I was rather surprised when Aki took in a secretary like him. I think that it was two years after Hiroki-san started working for Ohayou that he was promoted from some low secretary to Aki's secretary. So maybe Narcissus was 14 when Hiroki-san was actually at Aki's estate." Izo knew a lot about certain enemies. He had researched them for years.

Izo placed the cream cheese on each side of the open bagels before putting the egg on one side before putting the two halves together. It was a very large sandwich now but smelled very good. He put the plate upon the kitchen table then fixed his own sandwich before refilling his coffee and sitting down.

"Yeah....his father was quite a playboy. Not a bad sort but not exactly the son that Aki wanted. Could have been a better husband but he was good with his kids." commented Izo as he took a bite of the bagel and didn't mention that the man probably changed Katsumi's diapers a few times or more. "Yeah...like father like son in several ways. He wasn't a business man like Aki even though Aki tried to shoehorn him into the job. He didn't have musical talent. Probably more like Aki's wife than him."

...Prepare to pay up!

PostPosted: Mon May 06, 2013 8:23 pm

"Twenty-four... twenty-six when he became Koyasu-san's secretary... that's really young, ne?" Azriel asked, sitting down at the table again and watching the older man get everything put together properly.
"Mmm... Akihiko's isn't like Koyasu-san either though... I met him." Katsu spoke, not remembering if he'd had this conversation with the spider. "Backstage after the concert I... well I wanted to meet him. He was... odd."
For a moment, Azriel didn't continue. He picked up the sandwich, taking a bite, but still he said nothing for a while.
"He hugged me..." dark eyes glanced up at Izo upon revealing that. "And I shared a milkshake with him and Ko-kun. It was delicious."

User Image

Nileregwen DoUrden

Tipsy Sex Symbol

14,475 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Partygoer 500

Kaikoloren

Beloved Treasure

18,325 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
PostPosted: Mon May 06, 2013 8:42 pm
What I want, I get...
User Image

Matsumoto Izo
Chairman - SMASH

The itsy bitsy spider...

"Yes, most of Aki's peers at the time thought it was a joke that he took on such a young secretary. But...years later I think he was laughing at us. Hiroki-san was very much the son he had wished for and never had." Izo sipped on his coffee savored the flavor before biting into his bagel again.

But as Katsumi revealed that he had hugged his brother, Izo paused in mid-chew then slowly continued and swallowed the bite. It took him a moment consider what to say. Was he angry...no....cautious yes, "Be careful. You are brothers but you're still my son. And I'm sure that thought has run though his head as well."

He wouldn't completely say something harsh about 'family ties and blood' because while he didn't like Narcissus, he still was Kaori's son. There would be a connection. The older man was a monster but he knew better than to light that fire. Katsumi would have to judge some things for himself, "While he's Kaori's son, he grew up in Aki's world. So...just remember that when you're near him. There are probably many positive things about Koyasu Akihiko. Surely, he received many of Kaori's gifts but he also has several traits from his father lending him to make foolish decisions and mistakes."

"Ko-kun, however, is a brilliant child. And I'm sure the milkshake was delicious." said Izo as he took another bite of his sandwich and slowly chewed.

...Prepare to pay up!

PostPosted: Mon May 06, 2013 9:07 pm

"It was so strange..." Azriel continued, recounting the experience. "He called me Katsumi after I introduced myself as Azriel... and just came at me. I thought he'd hit me to be honest." the young vocalist laughed softly at this, taking another bite of the sandwich.
It really made his hungry stomach happy.
"But he hugged me and said he'd missed me... it was strange... being missed. No one's ever missed me before." of course Katsu didn't remember the instances where Hiroki had 'missed' him... "I knew who I was... and it... infuriated me... and yet..."
Sighing, Azriel took another bite quickly. "I'm cautious of him. His smiles are pretty but that's all they are... smiles... I read him though, otousan. He's scared to death of losing Izzy Lucky. He feels uncomfortable in his own skin... thinks he's lost himself some along the way and isn't as confident as before." the bat laughed softly. "And don't get me wrong. I still hate him. But... at the same time... I envy him. He cares for something more than himself. I don't." Katsu shrugged quite naturally at this. "He has family... his manager... the little boy... his cousin and Shou-san and that physical therapist... and even my pet. I... wouldn't mind having a family..." this last part he ended quietly, wondering if Izo would be angry with that.
Looking up, Katsumi raised a hand as he explained. "Not that I don't think of you as my family but... he lost his family and has a new one. I... I'm very much alone in comparison. Sometimes I'm not sure if Kaito-kun is really my friend... or if he's just trying to stay alive. The way he's looked at me before... the fear in his eyes..." sighing, Azriel picked up his coffee cup, cradling it between his lithe hands. "Akihiko has a family. I have an empty house with bodyguards and a pet that I keep chained to my bed post... is it wrong to want family? To want to have someone you care enough to risk your life for? Is it wrong to want love?"
All very hard questions with equally hard answers.

User Image

Nileregwen DoUrden

Tipsy Sex Symbol

14,475 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Partygoer 500

Kaikoloren

Beloved Treasure

18,325 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
PostPosted: Tue May 07, 2013 9:31 am
What I want, I get...
User Image

Matsumoto Izo
Chairman - SMASH

The itsy bitsy spider...

Izo listened as he finished his sandwich then got up and when to the frig to find an apple. He slowly sliced the apple on the cutting block into thin wedges. Family had never brought Izo any good fortune. From growing up with an alcoholic father to the love of two women that both died horrible deaths...family had never offered the man anything more than grief.

He put the slices of apple on a plate and then returned to the table, "Wrong...no....But from all my experience, happiness is found more in your own successes than family. Everyone wishes to be loved and searches outside themselves for it. I suppose it comes from feeling insecure and the desire to have a connection with others. Also, there is the instinct of men to bred and thus there has to be a means to that end. Love is the means, sex is the method, then duty is the continuation until that child can go on it's own."

Izo tilted his head and looked Katsumi over. "If you want a family, we can look at various Omiyagi consulting agencies. You could examine various women to find a suitable partner and start a family. Although, I'm not suggesting that this is something you must do. But it would allow you to date and discover what you do want." No he wasn't like Aki. But, he did want his son to feel like he had options beyond the ones that were presented to him.

"Also, there are many forms of love, love of your job, love for a hobby, love of travel and even volunteer work..etc. These things connect you with people on a different level but they are no less valuable. I think once you start expanding your horizons you'll feel less alone and quite capable of filling whatever space feels empty in your heart." Izo's heart was black as coal and he had filled it with a love for Smash and his dreams of his Empire. The loneliness he felt came only during the Christmas and New Years season. But that would subside again thankfully. Like it always did as work became busier.

"And...mm...I wouldn't envy your brother. He's still insecure even with all that he has. You've no less than he because you've worked hard for what you've achieved. You can feel confident that whatever you earn in life comes from your two hands. And, you don't have to rely on anyone to better yourself because you're always capable." commented Izo as he pushed the apple slices towards Katsumi.

"But as for the empty house, maybe you should take time to make the house your own. Do you feel like this is an empty home? Probably not...because Kaori made it her own. That is what you have to do." he added as he picked up a slice and pointed it at Katsumi, "Once you're well enough to leave here, I'll give you keys to this home. I'm sure your mother would have wished for that."

...Prepare to pay up!

PostPosted: Tue May 07, 2013 4:00 pm

A frown appeared on Azriel's face. "I've never really... been attracted to a woman..." he said softly, thinking the idea of an omiyagi just wouldn't do right with him.
He'd grown up in a world dominated mostly by men. Sure there had been women there as well and some of them had been almost motherly at times if they could be... he'd learned a lot, like the art of massage and of aromatherapy, from the women he had met.
But he'd never looked at a woman the same way as he did a man.
"The emptiness of the heart..." dark eyes watched those apple slices for a time, but he didn't take one just yet. "Sometimes I wonder if I'm jealous or envious just because I don't know what it's like. I mean... okay take Kaito-kun for example. He was brought to the PIT later in life so he missed things that he didn't have there... missed people... But I don't understand the feeling of missing those things... and so it makes me jealous because I want those things to be able to know what it feels like to miss them." sighing, the bat smirked slightly. "I know that makes a lot of sense, ne?" he asked sarcastically. "Akihiko has family that isn't real family and he's afraid to lose that family... but I'm not afraid to lose anyone... I..." Azriel licked his lips a bit. "I don't even know if I'd be afraid to lose you, to be honest..." he whispered, wanting to be truthful even if it got him into trouble. "So I'm jealous of my brother because he has that family to lose." again the young man sighed. "Gah, it's so complicated."
Annoyed at himself and his inability to explain it properly, Katsumi grabbed one of the apple slices and bit it in half. "I have worked hard... but not hard enough. I want to outdo Shou... to outdo Narcissus... but I'm patient. I'll make you proud one day..." he finished the apple and reached for a second... but paused.
Dark eyes flickered up to Izo and held the spider's gaze for a long moment. "I can come back here?" Katsu asked, hardly believing what he was hearing.

User Image

Nileregwen DoUrden

Tipsy Sex Symbol

14,475 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Partygoer 500

Kaikoloren

Beloved Treasure

18,325 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
PostPosted: Tue May 07, 2013 4:23 pm
What I want, I get...
User Image

Matsumoto Izo
Chairman - SMASH

The itsy bitsy spider...

"Alright then...well women are really just for breeding. Being attracted to men isn't an issue. There are services for those that prefer men. Omiyagi can be arranged for particular wealthy clients. With options included to start a family through a surrogate mother provided in the contract." mentioned Izo as he picked up another apple slice.

"Mm...I think that you'll learn what it is like to miss things in time. It's a natural part of life. But, be thankful now that you don't miss anything because those feelings can be painful." Ah yes, he knew how painful. Years of regret. Years of missing the two women that had captured his heart. The longer time passed had eased the pain but his memories never seemed to heal the soul.

Izo then chuckled, "I think you're too worried about trivial matter. Maybe it's because you've had too much idle time lately over the holidays. Set your sight on Narcissus first as far as the stage. Shou's hot this year and I think this album and tour will be more profitable than his last. But you can learn a lot from Shou's performance and style. His magic keeps his fans coming again and again. One day I expect you'll be able to master that too." Work conversations were so much easier than love, family and other tedious warm feelings that Izo had a hard time grasping these days. Though, something within him recognized the paternal side of him even if it was small and hard to define.

"Come back here....well if I'm giving you the keys, I'd think you should come back. She would have wanted you here, taking care of things, playing her piano...resting in her bed. But no drugs, parties, wanton affairs or scandalous events in this house. It's been kept pristine for all these years. And I'd like her vision to remain that way." A stern fatherly warning mixed in the thoughts of Kaori's desire. She would have wanted her children here. Even if he had purchased the place, it had been her place, her sanctuary.

...Prepare to pay up!

PostPosted: Tue May 07, 2013 4:43 pm

Azriel's dark eyes narrowed, "Oh yes... I'll have drugs. That sounds like a wonderful idea." he said sarcastically before smiling warmly. "This is a pure place... it should feel warm and full of music. I may not know what it feel like to miss okaasan... but I remember what she sounded like... what she looked like... and I wouldn't want to dishonor her. Least not when I can do all those things in my own house." the bat added jokingly.
There was a soft sigh that came from him. "If I did an omiyagi and found someone I wanted... I wouldn't have to have kids right away, right? I mean... I like kids... a lot... but I want to be too busy for kids, you know?" he laughed softly. "I want to open for Shou and make my mark on his fans. His base and Narcissus's base are a lot alike... so maybe, with how I look, I can pull some of my brother's fans. I'll learn from Shou... and I'll work hard. I think with the songs in my head right now... well... I should have enough family friendly songs for an opening. But I'll need someone to compose for me and... well..." Katsumi bit his lip, fiddling with a new slice of apple. "I really want Ko-kun to play piano for me. I just don't know how to go about getting Shou to let him... I don't think Shou likes me really..."
Course, to the young vocalist, that wasn't too odd. While Azriel did seem to be likeable... to some... they could see through him to a degree. He was a dark soul, even if he could play in the light like an innocent imp.

User Image

Nileregwen DoUrden

Tipsy Sex Symbol

14,475 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Partygoer 500

Kaikoloren

Beloved Treasure

18,325 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
PostPosted: Tue May 07, 2013 5:03 pm
What I want, I get...
User Image

Matsumoto Izo
Chairman - SMASH

The itsy bitsy spider...

Izo smirked, "Hey, broad examples of things naughty boys do. You're just an exception to that particular vice." He then took a sip of his coffee and nodded, "You'll like it here. And I think that she'd be happy if you spent time here."

"But...no, kids never should be fast after a marriage. Life has cycles and you've plenty of years to decide when is right. Most men aren't secure with themselves until they are in their 30s. When they hit 40 they worry about all the things they've not done...or if they are still attractive to others. By the time they reach 50 they've accepted the change and moved on to greater things. Children anywhere between 30 to 50 is probably a good range. As long as you're mentally prepared...but some people never are prepared, so it's best to pick a partner that can raise a child." Izo never was ready for kids. Kaori getting pregnant had been an accident really. But she wanted Katsumi and she loved children.

"Well, I think you can figure out a way to get Ko-kun to play for you. I am sending a contract to Shou's house this week. Although I've had news he has been swarmed with offers for Ko-kun's talents. I'm waiting for the Peacock to come down from the fluster of it all. Although I'm not sure he'll accept the offer. I suspect he's not going to accept anything right away. Yamada-san is probably scouring the documents. That man should have been a lawyer." But what could he say about Shou seeing through Katsumi. Shou was a strange bird. Bright colors and the insanity to match the plumage.

"You said you had trouble reading him...so it could be he felt something of you. I don't know. But give him time and put on your best face." Izo got up and went to the coffeemaker to get more but this time he added a bit of cream and sugar to the cup.

...Prepare to pay up!

[The Play House]____RolePlaying Games and Discussion

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 601 602 603 604 605 606 ... 683 684 685 686 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games