Welcome to Gaia! ::

GCD GANGSTAS

Back to Guilds

Its just that hip, yo 

Tags: Geeceedee, GCDer, Items, Plot, Awesome 

Reply Come Back Mero <33
Hurdur, its a chat thread Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 600 601 602 603 604 605 ... 1196 1197 1198 1199 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Troll Djinn

Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Sat Feb 25, 2012 9:46 pm
Moonbeam: then just watch out for your cat is best idea.

Also i'm bit slow distracted watching lilo and stitch xd  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 25, 2012 9:48 pm
Tezca Frost

He's out of my room now, so that's okay. 3nodding I kinda went on about my want for some Yu Yu Hakusho items on here. sweatdrop Sorry about that.  

Magnificent Moonbeam

Angelic Lunatic

41,275 Points
  • Moonlight Valkyrie 500
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100

Troll Djinn

Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Sat Feb 25, 2012 10:01 pm
Magnificent Moonbeam
Tezca Frost

He's out of my room now, so that's okay. 3nodding I kinda went on about my want for some Yu Yu Hakusho items on here. sweatdrop Sorry about that.
Oh no thats fine I read it,but I thought there were already a few reference items to yu yu out there on gaia? I might be wrong,but there are ones rather similar to it already. An yeah just with the dark tournament you could have a good amount in any anime rig for that for sure.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 25, 2012 10:05 pm
Tezca Frost
Magnificent Moonbeam
Tezca Frost

Oh no thats fine I read it,but I thought there were already a few reference items to yu yu out there on gaia? I might be wrong,but there are ones rather similar to it already. An yeah just with the dark tournament you could have a good amount in any anime rig for that for sure.
I know right. Somehow I kinda want gaia to make a RIG that's like the Dark Tournament. emotion_kirakira  

Magnificent Moonbeam

Angelic Lunatic

41,275 Points
  • Moonlight Valkyrie 500
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100

Troll Djinn

Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Sat Feb 25, 2012 10:12 pm
Magnificent Moonbeam
Tezca Frost
Magnificent Moonbeam
Tezca Frost

I know right. Somehow I kinda want gaia to make a RIG that's like the Dark Tournament. emotion_kirakira
I think were all wishful dreamers,but who knows maybe one day gaia could make a RIG with huge amounts of one piece items [like in a pirate RIG, sure one day that will happen] and maybe in the next fighting one if there is ever one yu yu will play more who would not like a elder toguro body mod you would be the creepiest thing on gaia.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 25, 2012 10:14 pm
I watched Yu Yu Hakusho when it was on Cartoon Network, so I'm sure I missed quite a lot of it, and I know that they didn't finish it, too.

As for items, I think we have a rose whip? That's about the only item I can think of that could correlate to it.  

ROMVLVS
Crew

Elocutionist

9,200 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Gaian 50

Magnificent Moonbeam

Angelic Lunatic

41,275 Points
  • Moonlight Valkyrie 500
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
PostPosted: Sat Feb 25, 2012 10:21 pm
Tezca Frost
I think were all wishful dreamers,but who knows maybe one day gaia could make a RIG with huge amounts of one piece items [like in a pirate RIG, sure one day that will happen] and maybe in the next fighting one if there is ever one yu yu will play more who would not like a elder toguro body mod you would be the creepiest thing on gaia.
What about the muscle mod like the Younger Toguro's, even in the 100% modulator? I am hoping if we get another fighting RIG, they add some Yu Yu Hakusho stuff from the dark tournament. Which NPCs would be in it though if that were to happen by your choice in NPCs for the RIG?  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 25, 2012 10:23 pm
ROMVLVS
I watched Yu Yu Hakusho when it was on Cartoon Network, so I'm sure I missed quite a lot of it, and I know that they didn't finish it, too.

As for items, I think we have a rose whip? That's about the only item I can think of that could correlate to it.
Alruna's Rose? That's what I know on the top of my head some of the cosplayers on here used that to be Kurama's rose whip.  

Magnificent Moonbeam

Angelic Lunatic

41,275 Points
  • Moonlight Valkyrie 500
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100

Troll Djinn

Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Sat Feb 25, 2012 10:28 pm
Magnificent Moonbeam
Tezca Frost
What about the muscle mod like the Younger Toguro's, even in the 100% modulator? I am hoping if we get another fighting RIG, they add some Yu Yu Hakusho stuff from the dark tournament. Which NPCs would be in it though if that were to happen by your choice in NPCs for the RIG?
100r; would be the final boss for sure if they do another fighting rig an yeah I guess that works,but id rather have the creepy brother who can switch into anything as a mod. I have no idea who would make it probably the little baby [forgot his name] as the boss you fight as a reference  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 25, 2012 10:32 pm
Tezca Frost
100r; would be the final boss for sure if they do another fighting rig an yeah I guess that works,but id rather have the creepy brother who can switch into anything as a mod. I have no idea who would make it probably the little baby [forgot his name] as the boss you fight as a reference
Oh, okay, the elder toguro-esque character, okay. I wonder which you meant by the little baby if you meant Koenma, in the Dark Tournament, he changes into his adult form in the human world.  

Magnificent Moonbeam

Angelic Lunatic

41,275 Points
  • Moonlight Valkyrie 500
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100

floraIwitch

Popular Poster

PostPosted: Sat Feb 25, 2012 10:32 pm
kind of annoyed

sigshshkjdgjkdsigh SIGH  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 25, 2012 10:37 pm
Magnificent Moonbeam
Tezca Frost
Oh, okay, the elder toguro-esque character, okay. I wonder which you meant by the little baby if you meant Koenma, in the Dark Tournament, he changes into his adult form in the human world.
Yeah the elder one is who id like far more we have muscle items already that could mimic kind of with other items added. Yes koenma is the one i'm talking about have him first stay baby then poof adult then poof 100% muscle's form as final fight kind of thing is in my mind.  

Troll Djinn

Shapeshifter

Magnificent Moonbeam

Angelic Lunatic

41,275 Points
  • Moonlight Valkyrie 500
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
PostPosted: Sat Feb 25, 2012 10:41 pm
Tezca Frost
Yeah the elder one is who id like far more we have muscle items already that could mimic kind of with other items added. Yes koenma is the one i'm talking about have him first stay baby then poof adult then poof 100% muscle's form as final fight kind of thing is in my mind.
Okay. Wow. eek  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 25, 2012 10:44 pm
Magnificent Moonbeam
Tezca Frost
Okay. Wow. eek
Oh like the idea I have just randomly come up with our wow that its bad LOOL either way is fine.

Ichi: why is that gonk  

Troll Djinn

Shapeshifter

Magnificent Moonbeam

Angelic Lunatic

41,275 Points
  • Moonlight Valkyrie 500
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
PostPosted: Sat Feb 25, 2012 10:48 pm
Tezca Frost
Magnificent Moonbeam
Tezca Frost
Okay. Wow. eek
Oh like the idea I have just randomly come up with our wow that its bad LOOL either way is fine.

Ichi: why is that gonk
Alright.

i'm off to bed. Good night.  
Come Back Mero <33

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 600 601 602 603 604 605 ... 1196 1197 1198 1199 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games