Welcome to Gaia! ::

GCD GANGSTAS

Back to Guilds

Its just that hip, yo 

Tags: Geeceedee, GCDer, Items, Plot, Awesome 

Reply Come Back Mero <33
Hurdur, its a chat thread Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 599 600 601 602 603 604 ... 1196 1197 1198 1199 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Troll Djinn

Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Sat Feb 25, 2012 7:07 pm

Magnificent Moonbeam
Tezca Frost
Magnificent Moonbeam
Tezca Frost

Moonbeam: Well I guess that works wish I had time to watch a 48hr marathon. Yeah sleep for the boring ones.
Yeah, I mean I am inbetween jobs as I got laid off before.
Well that really sucks to hear D:
I know.
Hope next place does not let you go
PostPosted: Sat Feb 25, 2012 7:08 pm

Tezca Frost
Magnificent Moonbeam
Tezca Frost
Magnificent Moonbeam
Tezca Frost

Moonbeam: Well I guess that works wish I had time to watch a 48hr marathon. Yeah sleep for the boring ones.
I know.
That is wishful thinking.

Magnificent Moonbeam

Angelic Lunatic

41,275 Points
  • Moonlight Valkyrie 500
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100

Troll Djinn

Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Sat Feb 25, 2012 7:17 pm

Magnificent Moonbeam
Tezca Frost
Magnificent Moonbeam
Tezca Frost
Magnificent Moonbeam
Tezca Frost

I know.
That is wishful thinking.
Why yes it is, what going try get a job in?
PostPosted: Sat Feb 25, 2012 7:19 pm

Tezca Frost
Dietary/dishwashing.

Magnificent Moonbeam

Angelic Lunatic

41,275 Points
  • Moonlight Valkyrie 500
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100

Troll Djinn

Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Sat Feb 25, 2012 7:26 pm

Magnificent Moonbeam
Tezca Frost
Dietary/dishwashing.
Ah well hope some job for that comes open soon
PostPosted: Sat Feb 25, 2012 7:36 pm

Tezca Frost
Magnificent Moonbeam
Tezca Frost
Dietary/dishwashing.
I hope so...

My cat won't stop rubbing up against my desk. I'm scared he's rubbing himself raw. gonk He's only about 15 years old too. But he's okay now he's on my bed.

Magnificent Moonbeam

Angelic Lunatic

41,275 Points
  • Moonlight Valkyrie 500
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100

Troll Djinn

Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Sat Feb 25, 2012 7:41 pm

Magnificent Moonbeam
Tezca Frost
Magnificent Moonbeam
Tezca Frost
Dietary/dishwashing.
I hope so...

My cat won't stop rubbing up against my desk. I'm scared he's rubbing himself raw. gonk He's only about 15 years old too. But he's okay now he's on my bed.
Maybe he's just found a spot that cannot ever scratch?
Bed is the best spot to be on.
PostPosted: Sat Feb 25, 2012 7:45 pm

Thanks for all the help earlier guys. Sorry I disappeared. I went to go watch the newest episode of One Piece with my little bro.

Does anyone here like it? It's basically my most favorite thing ever. redface
It's astounding to me how badly we lack One Piece items. The only one I can think of is king of fruits. emo

I Found A Sexy 1

Chatty Lunatic

7,100 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Nerd 50
  • Jolly Roger 50

Magnificent Moonbeam

Angelic Lunatic

41,275 Points
  • Moonlight Valkyrie 500
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
PostPosted: Sat Feb 25, 2012 7:48 pm

Tezca Frost
Magnificent Moonbeam
Tezca Frost
Magnificent Moonbeam
Tezca Frost
Dietary/dishwashing.
I hope so...

Maybe he's just found a spot that cannot ever scratch?
Bed is the best spot to be on.
His head. sweatdrop

I Found A Sexy 1: Yeah, it is the only One Piece item we have I think. sweatdrop I remember I gave a King of Fruits to my ex-boyfriend on here when he and I were still dating.
PostPosted: Sat Feb 25, 2012 7:54 pm

Sexy: You mean the one where zoro kicks Hordy's a**! Yes, I loved it emotion_kirakira

One Piece is my favorite manga EVER I've been reading that manga longer then I've been in America. Same here for favorite redface
The kings fruit is like scratch the surface I want a going merry item so much gonk

So many power items could be given straight from one piece and humor related could have two our three RIG's just with one piece items!

Also want a franky based item with the arms together and in the background going "SUPER!"

My love of one piece seems to have just shown up here

Moon:well still possible to found a spot.

Troll Djinn

Shapeshifter

I Found A Sexy 1

Chatty Lunatic

7,100 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Nerd 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
PostPosted: Sat Feb 25, 2012 8:07 pm

@ Tezca: YESSS. All the fights in that episode were so badass. Sanji was cracking me up at the beginning of the episode too.

I'd die if we got a going merry/thousand sunny item. A FRANKY ARM MOD WOULD BE AMAZING. XD I'd settle for just a speech bubble with his signature "SUUPEEERRRR!"
There is so many cool clothing items and tattoos we could get from One Piece too....sobs

I'm convinced that our artists have poopy tastes with all their shoujo manga nonsense. emotion_donotwant I want shonen and I want it now.

We still don't even have a Tiger and Bunny item.... emo There is no excuse.
PostPosted: Sat Feb 25, 2012 8:17 pm

I thought there was a One Piece item?

and Reaper makes all those Jojo items, she's big on shonens, as well as shonen-ais.....

I wish Fayren would make more sci-fi items in general. Following her tumblr; she draws lots of neat spacey OCs and likes transformers and s**t. Not that I don't like fantasy or whatever, but she has such potential...to make a mass effect item...

floraIwitch

Popular Poster

Troll Djinn

Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Sat Feb 25, 2012 8:45 pm

I Found A Sexy 1
@ Tezca: YESSS. All the fights in that episode were so badass. Sanji was cracking me up at the beginning of the episode too.

I'd die if we got a going merry/thousand sunny item. A FRANKY ARM MOD WOULD BE AMAZING. XD I'd settle for just a speech bubble with his signature "SUUPEEERRRR!"
There is so many cool clothing items and tattoos we could get from One Piece too....sobs

I'm convinced that our artists have poopy tastes with all their shoujo manga nonsense. emotion_donotwant I want shonen and I want it now.

We still don't even have a Tiger and Bunny item.... emo There is no excuse.

Yes they were I cannot wait tell franky mech shows up and brook's ice sword gets animated everything to look forward to is another reason I love it so much emotion_kirakira
Oh with the mermaid princes happening "sanji don't turn around you will die" :rotflmao

I would too id wear that item at all times more then likely does not mater what kind of avi I have i'll find a way to use it.
THAT IT WOULD BE ANYTHING FOR FRANKY IS GREAT
That would also work fine,but the arm mods would be so much more awesome to add.
Yes to bad so few read and enjoy one piece *hugs while sobbing* its such amazing series.

Only one I think that has good taste is reaper who makes the jojo's items,but seems no one knows what jojo's bizarre adventure is either emo wish she would make another. I want a companion bunny item of Dirty Deeds Done Dirt Cheap!
I want good shonen emotion_dowant

I'm rather suprised no T&B items are on the site from certain artist.

Ichi: Yes and I love reaper for making those,but still FAR more you can make from that series it could have just as many RIGs as One Piece its been going longer then The Simpsons to put it in prospective.
PostPosted: Sat Feb 25, 2012 8:56 pm

Somehow this convo makes me want to have a few Yu Yu Hakusho items...I mean I know the green gakuran and blue gakuran remind me of Yusuke and Kuwabara's uniforms in the series, I just want normal kimonos that don't have patterns on it that's not like the kosodes and are like the furisodes we have but without patterns. * is wanting Yukina's kimono in that series.* It would be nice if we had our avatars have an arm mode that's posed like Yusuke was about to unleash his Spirit Gun or even Kuwabara's Spirit Sword...Hell, or even Hiei's Dragon of the Darkness Flame.

Magnificent Moonbeam

Angelic Lunatic

41,275 Points
  • Moonlight Valkyrie 500
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100

Magnificent Moonbeam

Angelic Lunatic

41,275 Points
  • Moonlight Valkyrie 500
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
PostPosted: Sat Feb 25, 2012 9:22 pm

Tezca: Yeah, that's true.
Come Back Mero <33

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 599 600 601 602 603 604 ... 1196 1197 1198 1199 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games