Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Shounen Ai and Yaoi Guild

Back to Guilds

A Guild dedicated to discussing Yaoi and Boy Love. 

Tags: yaoi, shounen ai, boy love, anime, manga 

Reply [The Play House]____RolePlaying Games and Discussion
[+][L-N+][P-UL] ~ SHOUNEN POP - 少年POP ~ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 599 600 601 602 603 604 ... 683 684 685 686 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Changes To The Thread...
  Read? -YES-
View Results

Kaikoloren

Beloved Treasure

18,325 Points
  • Hand in the Cookie Jar 100
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
PostPosted: Fri May 03, 2013 7:16 pm
Do you know what you got into
Can you handle what I’m ’bout to do------------------------------------------------}:-
User Image

SAI
No escaping when I start .traeh ruoy nwo I ni m'I ecnO

Beautiful Dreamer

Sai gave him a warm hug and held him close. ""Yay.." he muttered in agreement with Naoko's win. Ah this was nice and comfy too. His eyelids were falling shut again even though he had heard Ko. But then he said, "He was making Coffee? Seriously. Seems like Takagi-san taught him pretty well."

For a moment he didn't do anything but his eyes finally flicked open, " Yes, because Ko could run up here at any minute looking for us. Wiggle worm." Naoko was being just a little squirmy or maybe feisty was a better word. Either way the idea of sleeping longer had drifted away with the first pounce.

"But maybe if you yell downstairs and tell him will be down in a few, he'll wait?" he chuckled just waiting to see what Naoko would do.

-:{------------------------------------------------Cause it’s about to get rough for you
I’m here For Your Entertainment

PostPosted: Fri May 03, 2013 9:10 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Naoko took a deep breath...a sign that Sai might want to cover his ears. "WE WILL BE THERE IN A LITTLE WHILE!" he shouted to Ko at the top of his lungs.
Then the blond smirked, "Better?" he teased with a wink before relaxing back against his brother in a playful manner. "And what's wrong with him seeing, ne? We're brothers. It isn't like we're doing anything indecent, you know."

Nileregwen DoUrden

Tipsy Sex Symbol

14,475 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Partygoer 500

Kaikoloren

Beloved Treasure

18,325 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
PostPosted: Fri May 03, 2013 9:35 pm
Can you handle what I’m ’bout to do------------------------------------------------}:-
User Image

SAI

Beautiful Dreamer

Sai shook his head as Naoko yelled. "Such a kid you are." Sai put his hands behind his head and rested there as Naoko snuggled. "I suppose. And their isn't anything wrong but I thought you wanted brother time. Not Uncle time." Sai stared up at the ceiling for a moment. "Mm...the coffee does smell good though."

While Naoko snuggled Sai didn't feel much of Shou within himself. The other side of him was strangely quiet. He didn't mention it but he had a feeling that Naoko's words really disturbed Shou along with the other crap that Narcissus pulled.

Although Sai liked being outside so to speak, he knew that eventually Shou would have to go to Smash and work. Sai wouldn't be able to do that and it worried the older Oumori. "So what are your plans for the day? Do you have to go in and record?"

-:{------------------------------------------------Cause it’s about to get rough for you

PostPosted: Fri May 03, 2013 10:19 pm

Completely content at the moment, Naoko smiled. "Yeah... brother time is better right now..." he whispered, reaching an arm around Sai just a bit more to get a better snuggled clinging grip on the older man.
He turned his head, chin on Sai's chest as amber eyes locked with a gaze so akin to his own... only without glasses in the way. "Plans? Well I have to make sure the kimonos I promised Lucky-san are finished but no... I hadn't expected to go into the studio unless Shou was going. I'm still writing my own lyrics and the piano for them... so I don't really need anything at the studio right now either. What about you, niisan?"

Nileregwen DoUrden

Tipsy Sex Symbol

14,475 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Partygoer 500

Kaikoloren

Beloved Treasure

18,325 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
PostPosted: Fri May 03, 2013 10:31 pm
User Image

SAI

Beautiful Dreamer

"Ah...I see. Well I suppose I should check on some of my investments today and get a bit of business done. I'm not sure when Shou will be around to go to the studio." Sai tried to leave those words very neutral even though he was worried.

"So I think I'll work in the office awhile and make some phone calls. I'm guessing that Ishihara-san will be around later to teach Ko. And if I'm in the office I'll be able to avoid talking too much to the man." He seemed thoughtful for a moment as he remembered everything else Haru had told him, "Yamada-san has rearranged the schedule for a few days. So I'll have to do Shou's skype interview tomorrow. But Yamada-san is preparing that for me so I don't screw up like last time."

PostPosted: Fri May 03, 2013 10:40 pm

Naoko frowned, "You didn't screw up. I think you did very good considering you're two people in the same body." the blond spoke seriously, staring at his brother intently. "But don't worry. If Ishihara-san needs anything... I'll help him. Maybe I'll work on my lyrics downstairs just in case. That way I can help keep an eye on Ko."
Sighing softly, the younger Oumori brother tilted his head to the side, closing his eyes as he took in the feel and familiar smell of his brother. "Don't worry about it, niisan... Shou will come back when he's ready."

Nileregwen DoUrden

Tipsy Sex Symbol

14,475 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Partygoer 500

Kaikoloren

Beloved Treasure

18,325 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
PostPosted: Sat May 04, 2013 11:13 am
User Image

SAI

Beautiful Dreamer

"Yes, well people don't know that and never need to know that. I still messed up. I wasn't prepared for it. I should know what to say but I can't even ask him that. It's not like I can sing his music, dance or tell stories like him. Although, I've listened to ever album he has put out. I've even watched his interviews on Youtube...but yeah. It's not like I'm him." The older Oumori sighed because while Naoko thought it was ok. Shou's fans noticed when he was off.

"Mm...I worry. He's quiet. And he has to go to the studio soon and prepare for a tour. It isn't like I can do these things for him. Yes, I know he will come back when he's ready but...it's not to say that he won't miss some major events in the mean time." frowned Sai as he lay there hearing his tummy growl just a little. Soon he'd want to get up but for now he was happy to hang out with his little bro.

"Maybe I'll go into his closet today and try to figure out where he puts things since I've time." mentioned Sai as he ran his fingers through Naoko's hair.

PostPosted: Sat May 04, 2013 1:45 pm

Naoko tilted his head slightly into those stroking fingers. It felt so nice... having Sai back like this...
But his brother was right.
Shou would have to come back. Sooner rather than later.
"I wish it were like a light switch that you could flip when you wanted to." the pianist whispered with a soft sigh. "Besides, you don't want to have Shou in the studio declaring a new tour just as Narcissus-san's gigs are ending. It won't give Shou the full spotlight... leastways not until his rival is done. There's time. Not a lot of it, but it's not crucial that he be there right this second."
Reaching lithe fingers up, Naoko gently caressed his brother's cheek. "Just enjoy being you for now, niisan. Shou will come back... and then I'll try to make what I did right. I know this isn't easy on you but... well at least Shou's nice. Could've been worse, you know."

Nileregwen DoUrden

Tipsy Sex Symbol

14,475 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Partygoer 500

Kaikoloren

Beloved Treasure

18,325 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
PostPosted: Sat May 04, 2013 2:15 pm
User Image

SAI

Beautiful Dreamer

"Ha....if it were that easy. But nothing is ever that easy. And I'm sure Yamada-san has the sense of figuring out when to announce the tour dates." said Sai as he pondered the quiet in his head. Yeah Shou would have to come back or else things would get tense with Smash and way too many other things in his life. His other self was a permanent resident in this world. Too many lives would be affected if he just went missing.

He didn't say anything to Naoko's enjoyment of being with him. He had a feeling that thought was a bit of a mixed bag since the relationship with Ryuukaze had fallen apart. Yeah, Sai was pissed about that but Naoko seemed to be moving on. Life seemed to be getting better for him little by little.

Sai also didn't know how Naoko could make it right with Shou. That was another question he couldn't answer. Shou didn't accept things the same way and well he hoped that the star wouldn't do something crazy upon returning. "Yes, he's nice, fortunately. Just next time think before you start trying to force him to see my world. Or making him feel uncomfortable in his own. I think if you want him to understand, you'll have to take things slow." But Sai didn't know if Shou would ever understand completely. His other self's world was a mix of memories of Sai's past. Incomplete worlds that Shou's own fantasies had filled in. Even if Shou could see beyond the veil could they accept each other? And then there was Sai's own fears of being seen by his other self. Sometimes he didn't feel like he could stare too closely into those eyes. His own failures, guilt and misguided emotions had created Shou. And he couldn't explain how that other self had become so much a life of it's own. But there were days he just felt smaller than his other self. Even though, in reality he had just as much to offer the world. Not in the same fashion but he was a capable man.

Downstairs, Ko looked up at the ceiling and then put food on a tray along with coffee cups. Both Uncles were being SLOW! The food would get cold at this rate. So carefully he started taking tray upstairs and eventually made it to the top. At the door, his toes banged upon the door. "BREAKFAST!"

PostPosted: Sat May 04, 2013 4:43 pm

There was doubt in those eyes so like his own... and it hurt a part of Naoko's soul. He watched his brother silently for a long time, enjoying the feel of those gentle fingers in his hair... the soft falling of Sai's chest as he breathed... that heartbeat, beating in time with his own.
Slowly, the pianist moved until he was hovering just over his brother and their noses were but centimeter's apart. "I know what you're thinking, niisan." Naoko whispered before very gently placing a soft innocent kiss to his brother's lips. It wasn't sensual... it was affectionate... caring... "You mean more to me than anything. Shou's important to this world... but so are you, Sai. Ko-kun loves the both of you. Yamada-san understands the both of you. And I care deeply about the both of you too. Don't forget that. You are loved. Both as Shou... and as Sai."
Smiling, Naoko glanced to the door a few moments later, hearing a banging and Ko shouting. For a moment, the pianist didn't move. Then he leapt off the bed and opened the door, letting the kid in.
"Took me a while to get Mister Sleepyhead out of bed. Arigatou, Ko-kun." the blond smiled, taking the tray from the child and carrying it over to set it on top of the dresser.

Nileregwen DoUrden

Tipsy Sex Symbol

14,475 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Partygoer 500

Kaikoloren

Beloved Treasure

18,325 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
PostPosted: Sat May 04, 2013 5:08 pm
User Image

SAI

Beautiful Dreamer

"I won't." he said softly in reply. He knew that Naoko loved him very much. It made the world a better place for Sai even if his head was totally shattered in two.

Although he chuckled at the sound of the foot pounding and sat up as soon as Naoko rose to get the door. "Ah...sorry Ko-kun. I was just a little tired." He patted the bed and Ko ran over as soon as Naoko took the tray.

"I made breakfast and it was going to get cold! I made coffee too. Because you don't like chai. But I don't know why. Chai is sweet and yummy." Ko said with a grin.

"I'm just a coffee man. Chai is too sweet for me. Awh...and thank you for making breakfast." he patted Ko on the head and took the coffee first to take a sip. Mm...it was good. "Umai..." The boy could make coffee. Lucky Sai. "You should try this, Naoko."

He reached over and took the bowl of rice, eggs and soy. "This looks good too. After he sat it on his lap, he took up a spoon and dipped in for a bite. "Mmm...you are a good cook.You had a good teacher."

"I remember...someone taught me...to make coffee. I could see how to do it." Ko smiled and picked up his own cup of coffee but it was filled with milk too.

Sai looked up at Naoko with a smile. He was happy to have both of them in the house.

PostPosted: Sat May 04, 2013 6:19 pm

Naoko picked up his own cup of coffee and took a sip. It really was good.
Of course, if the blond hadn't been wearing just boxers... the way he moved... the way he handed his cup of coffee...
Beyond feminine.
Of course the boxers kind of broke the illusion of grace...
However, the pianist didn't register his movements as anything but normal.
Or were they?
The more feminine side of him had been pushing to the forefront of late... If one looked back, he hadn't seemed this girly since he was a boy. Then again, the other side of his personality was a maniac...
If Naoko had thought about it, this softer side to himself might have a bit of something to do with that deeper darkness... but of course right now that was the farthest thing from his mind.
Because right now... he had his brother and the child they had come to call Ko.
Smiling, Naoko tilted his head to the side ever so slightly. "Someone taught you? You're very good in the kitchen, Ko-kun. It amazes me. Way better than I was at your age. All I knew how to do was grab a cookie or two from the jar."

Nileregwen DoUrden

Tipsy Sex Symbol

14,475 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Partygoer 500

Kaikoloren

Beloved Treasure

18,325 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
PostPosted: Sat May 04, 2013 6:56 pm
User Image

SAI

Beautiful Dreamer

"Yes. Someone taught me...Um...Uh...I can't see his face. But I see hands sometimes.But Uncle Shou doesn't like coffee." Ko sipped his coffee and then looked at Sai. "You like coffee though. Did you teach me?"

"No...it wasn't me. But...your instructor was skilled at coffee." replied Sai as he took another sip. Then for an instant he had a sensation upon his lips. A...kiss and a warm flesh. It was a memory but not his own. He didn't know who...but his brow furrowed because he couldn't see beyond the mirror within his soul.

"Naoko couldn't cook because I was. He was always begging for or sneaking cookies and Mom swatted his butt numerous times for it too. I'm glad you like to eat good breakfast, Ko-kun." chuckled Sai as he ate more of the rice. Then he reached over and look at the clock on his phone. "Mm...you've at least an hour before your Sensei comes. Did you do your homework?"

"I don't have any today. I have some starting today. Yesterday was orientation. It was fun! I like You Sensei." said Ko as he continued to sip his coffee and eat. "But you might get to help me with homework!"

PostPosted: Sat May 04, 2013 7:23 pm

"As good as this coffee tastes... I'm sure whoever taught you must've shown you how to put love and care into your coffee. It warms." Naoko spoke with a slight smile before sipping the hot beverage. "Goes right down to your soul. Making everything warm and comfy inside."
The pianist laughed softly, walking over to the bed with his own bowl of eggs and a pair of chopsticks. He sat down, careful not to dislodge his brother, before reaching over and putting his coffee cup on the nightstand on the other side of the bed.
Naoko took a few bites before a huge smile came to his face. "Ko-kun this is delicious!"

Nileregwen DoUrden

Tipsy Sex Symbol

14,475 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Partygoer 500

Kaikoloren

Beloved Treasure

18,325 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
PostPosted: Sat May 04, 2013 8:01 pm
User Image

SAI

Beautiful Dreamer

Ko beamed as he listened to them praise his coffee. "Yay! I'm glad you like it!"

"Well ok we are all in agreement. Ko-kun gets to cook breakfast more often and make the coffee." added Sai as he finished his bowl sucking down the last of the raw egg. "I'd better get a shower and some clothes on before your instructor gets here. Umm....Naoko can you help me find some clothes from the closet?"

Ko giggled, "You still can't figure out Uncle Shou's closet?"

Sai set his cup down on the nightstand and sighed, "No...He has no sense of organization. Or at least any organization I understand." Sai crossed his arms and pouted for a moment while Ko continued to giggle.

[The Play House]____RolePlaying Games and Discussion

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 599 600 601 602 603 604 ... 683 684 685 686 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games