Welcome to Gaia! ::

GCD GANGSTAS

Back to Guilds

Its just that hip, yo 

Tags: Geeceedee, GCDer, Items, Plot, Awesome 

Reply Come Back Mero <33
Hurdur, its a chat thread Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 598 599 600 601 602 603 ... 1196 1197 1198 1199 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Troll Djinn

Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Sat Feb 25, 2012 6:06 pm

I Found A Sexy 1
ROMVLVS
I Found A Sexy 1
Is gaia loading really slow for anyone else tonight?

Also I'm buying a Zodiacal. I can't decide what Gen to get though. Any suggestions? I was thinking around gen 5 or 6 but I kinda don't want to wait that long... ugg! xd Decisions.

2nd gen just evolved, if you wait a week or so it'll drop in price a little probably.

emotion_donotwant I'm so impatient though. I'll wishlist it anyway so I can price stalk it. XD

What about a 3rd gen? That evolves a month from now right?

If want everything quickly go with Gen 3 I think its about the best idea to go with
Yes a month from now is how long.

Moon:excellent to hear
PostPosted: Sat Feb 25, 2012 6:09 pm

I Found A Sexy 1
ROMVLVS
I Found A Sexy 1

Also I'm buying a Zodiacal. I can't decide what Gen to get though. Any suggestions? I was thinking around gen 5 or 6 but I kinda don't want to wait that long... ugg! xd Decisions.

2nd gen just evolved, if you wait a week or so it'll drop in price a little probably.

emotion_donotwant I'm so impatient though. I'll wishlist it anyway so I can price stalk it. XD

Yeah, though the price should drop before that evolves. It was actually at 1.2 early today. Try buying it early in the day when there are less users online.

ROMVLVS
Crew

Elocutionist

9,200 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Gaian 50

I Found A Sexy 1

Chatty Lunatic

7,100 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Nerd 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
PostPosted: Sat Feb 25, 2012 6:10 pm

Tezca Frost
I Found A Sexy 1
ROMVLVS
I Found A Sexy 1

If want everything quickly go with Gen 3 I think its about the best idea to go with

( Omg you're the first poster on page 600! Is there a prize for that? xd )

Thanks! It's been so long since I actually paid attention to anything other than an REI's schedule. XDDD

Yeah, my items just sold so I have more than enough for a 3rd gen now. I'm totes gonna buy it. A month isn't SO BAD, and I'll save a few 100k a long the way. ninja
PostPosted: Sat Feb 25, 2012 6:11 pm

I am watching this movie on SyFy...Witchslayer Gretl.
It's standard medieval fantasy yadda yadda with random magic crystal walkie-talkie headsets.

But the big bad warlock is wearing a yukata and hakama.
WTF in the costuming department.

Eudaemon

Unbeatable Visionary

10,550 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Megathread 100
  • Millionaire 200

Troll Djinn

Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Sat Feb 25, 2012 6:16 pm

I Found A Sexy 1
Tezca Frost
I Found A Sexy 1
ROMVLVS
I Found A Sexy 1

Thanks! It's been so long since I actually paid attention to anything other than an REI's schedule. XDDD

Yeah, my items just sold so I have more than enough for a 3rd gen now. I'm totes gonna buy it. A month isn't SO BAD, and I'll save a few 100k a long the way. ninja
WOOO for being first! There should be if there is not (not really xd )

Your welcome! Yeah now a days most REI's/EI's don't peak my interest. Zodiacal was not even that huge about had some good items,but id never use it.
xGG gaia seriously needs some new items soon with only one now active(remotely active) [R]EI
Maybe another monther and 999EI

Congrats on that! Get it and just keep your waiting down. What you going to use from this one the book pose emotion_kirakira
100k+ is just the cherry on top.
PostPosted: Sat Feb 25, 2012 6:17 pm

ROMVLVS
I Found A Sexy 1
ROMVLVS
I Found A Sexy 1

Yeah, though the price should drop before that evolves. It was actually at 1.2 early today. Try buying it early in the day when there are less users online.

The second gen was at 1.2 earlier? Hmm. I'll keep an eye on that one and the 3rd gen then. Thanks for the heads up! If I can get a 2nd gen I will.

Despite having been on gaia for what feels like forever, I still don't know how to work the market place. rofl

I Found A Sexy 1

Chatty Lunatic

7,100 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Nerd 50
  • Jolly Roger 50

Magnificent Moonbeam

Angelic Lunatic

41,275 Points
  • Moonlight Valkyrie 500
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
PostPosted: Sat Feb 25, 2012 6:20 pm

Tezca: I know. *sits down with her doll close to her while watching 48 Hours: Hard Evidence.*
PostPosted: Sat Feb 25, 2012 6:22 pm

I Found A Sexy 1
ROMVLVS
I Found A Sexy 1
ROMVLVS
I Found A Sexy 1

The second gen was at 1.2 earlier? Hmm. I'll keep an eye on that one and the 3rd gen then. Thanks for the heads up! If I can get a 2nd gen I will.

Despite having been on gaia for what feels like forever, I still don't know how to work the market place. rofl

On friday everybody buys what's just evolved, and people forget about other stuff.

Also, on Saturday mornings apparently people aren't buying things. Or at least this Saturday morning.

ROMVLVS
Crew

Elocutionist

9,200 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Gaian 50

Troll Djinn

Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Sat Feb 25, 2012 6:29 pm

Moon: Sounds like a fun idea to be doing thats allot of TV with no sleep
I'm watching the big bang theory find this show very funny.

Romv: Every Saturday morning is basically that way sometimes Sunday also is that way depends on what just happened. During events items for some reason I've noticed unless they belong to the event [like the fallen star event] items seem to always be cheaper then typically are. Seems those times are when people want to sale very most to gain what money they need for that certain mega update item that had just either evolved our came out. First day of new RIGs is great time to snatch up older ones that are less then a mil also.

Sexy: Keep an eye open tomorrow morning also. Very likely you'll find a deal then also.
PostPosted: Sat Feb 25, 2012 6:34 pm

Tezca Frost
Moon: Sounds like a fun idea to be doing thats allot of TV with no sleep
I'm watching the big bang theory find this show very funny.

Romv: Every Saturday morning is basically that way sometimes Sunday also is that way depends on what just happened. During events items for some reason I've noticed unless they belong to the event [like the fallen star event] items seem to always be cheaper then typically are. Seems those times are when people want to sale very most to gain what money they need for that certain mega update item that had just either evolved our came out. First day of new RIGs is great time to snatch up older ones that are less then a mil also.

Sexy: Keep an eye open tomorrow morning also. Very likely you'll find a deal then also.
Yeah, but i try to be careful with that as I tend to nap during some shows.

Magnificent Moonbeam

Angelic Lunatic

41,275 Points
  • Moonlight Valkyrie 500
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100

I Found A Sexy 1

Chatty Lunatic

7,100 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Nerd 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
PostPosted: Sat Feb 25, 2012 6:34 pm

Tezca Frost
I Found A Sexy 1
Tezca Frost
I Found A Sexy 1
ROMVLVS
I Found A Sexy 1

Your welcome! Yeah now a days most REI's/EI's don't peak my interest. Zodiacal was not even that huge about had some good items,but id never use it.
xGG gaia seriously needs some new items soon with only one now active(remotely active) [R]EI

Congrats on that! Get it and just keep your waiting down. What you going to use from this one the book pose emotion_kirakira

idk I always find a use for my items! Sometimes I think "oh man I'd NEVER use that pose..." and then I get the item for one pose and ONLY use the pose I never thought I'd use. rofl

I'd probably use the capricorn eyes to tide me over until the finale of the 3rd gen if I get it. emotion_kirakira
PostPosted: Sat Feb 25, 2012 6:44 pm

I Found A Sexy 1
Tezca Frost
I Found A Sexy 1
Tezca Frost
I Found A Sexy 1

idk I always find a use for my items! Sometimes I think "oh man I'd NEVER use that pose..." and then I get the item for one pose and ONLY use the pose I never thought I'd use. rofl

I'd probably use the capricorn eyes to tide me over until the finale of the 3rd gen if I get it. emotion_kirakira

I normally do,but there are so many in that EI that id want to wear so many is really how I should have worded it! I've done that many times when I got the yorik item I thought id never use the hair, but now its the only item I use from it rofl

That also works sounds like a good idea having those nice glasses on is a good idea! emotion_kirakira

Moonbeam: Well I guess that works wish I had time to watch a 48hr marathon. Yeah sleep for the boring ones.

Troll Djinn

Shapeshifter

Magnificent Moonbeam

Angelic Lunatic

41,275 Points
  • Moonlight Valkyrie 500
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
PostPosted: Sat Feb 25, 2012 6:50 pm

Tezca Frost

Moonbeam: Well I guess that works wish I had time to watch a 48hr marathon. Yeah sleep for the boring ones.
Yeah, I mean I am inbetween jobs as I got laid off before.
PostPosted: Sat Feb 25, 2012 6:55 pm

Magnificent Moonbeam
Tezca Frost

Well that really sucks to hear D:

Troll Djinn

Shapeshifter

Magnificent Moonbeam

Angelic Lunatic

41,275 Points
  • Moonlight Valkyrie 500
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
PostPosted: Sat Feb 25, 2012 7:02 pm

Tezca Frost
Magnificent Moonbeam
Tezca Frost

Well that really sucks to hear D:
I know.
Come Back Mero <33

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 598 599 600 601 602 603 ... 1196 1197 1198 1199 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games