Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Roleplaying
School Of The Hidden Rose ((Threads affiliations up soon)) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 58 59 60 61 62 63 ... 67 68 69 70 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Will you join?
  Yes!!!
  No!!!
  If i get a cookie!!
View Results

Atamous

PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2007 5:46 am
blackdynasty666
She shook her head..stopping the music.."No..that's not the right son-Oh! now I remeber"She smiled and nodded,clearing her throat before starting and not yet notcing the person outside.

Chuzogo ne beri,
Svoyo ne otdavai
Sozhmur'sya i umri,
Lyubi i umirai

Skazhi i poklyanis',
Skazhi chto yerunda,
Umri i pritvoris'
Chto lyubish' navsegda

Vecher bez lyubvi
Utro bez obidy
Lyudi-invalidy
Lyudi-invalidy

Vecher bez lyubvi
Utro bez obidy
Lyudi-invalidy
Lyudi-invalidy...
he changed his tune and played along with her singing and thought now all i need is a drummer and another guitar and we have a band he laughed in his head a little  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2007 9:31 am
Alena was now in the library. She was reading a book on magic spells...And found something that she liked.
"Atamous!" she called out, knowing he would be there in a second.  

Tenebris_Alcestis

Eloquent Lover

l-PandaLoveButton-l

High-functioning Gawker

13,300 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Streaker 200
  • Mark Twain 100
PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2007 10:00 am
((Curse my comp >><<*))
She started on the second first,swaying with a smile on her face..she was nearly done gettting everything out.

Poteryannyh ne zhdut
Pechal'nyh ne hotyat
Takiye ne zhivut
Ih topyat kak kotyat

Sozhmur'sya i umri
Skazhi chto yerunda,
Sozhmur'sya i sovri
Chto lyubish' navsegda

Vecher bez lyubvi
Utro bez obidy
Lyudi-invalidy
Lyudi-invalidy

Vecher bez lyubvi
Utro bez obidy
Lyudi-invalidy
Lyudi-invalidy

PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2007 10:22 am
((I'm sorry to everyone who wonders where I go I only have three hours on the computer a day and I usually have to ge off at about 3:00 or 4:00. So to everyone I am very sorry if I make any of you mad for leaving like I do But I would like to say I have enjoyed this rp very much and if I am I would like to continue playing I will let Atamous and well all of you decide if I should stay or quit I am humbly waiting to see your answer. Thank you))

Alex sighed as he finished some homework for his standard classes and some for the other classes. He stretched looking around his room he knew eventually he would get a Room mate but having the room all to himself was pretty good. He thought about all the fun he had been having as a thought crept into his mind one of when he lost control and became the Corrupt Tempest. This thought made him looked at hi left hand where he had a scar that went through his hand. "I must not lose control I am The dragon of the wind I can control it"he said. "You can't control me Partner"A voice said in his head as Alex jumped up looking around. "You're not real just a part of my nightmares"he said. "No Partner I am real and you did kill her Alex You killed Mirialiresta in cold blood along with Kirstan and everyone you cared about they're all dead Alex"the voice said laughing. "NOOOO Leave me alone I didn't kill them I....I DIDN'T KILL THEM!!!!!"he screamed as he ran out of his room and jumped out an open window into the sky flying as high as he could.  

Allister Rinkai

Divine Demigod

4,600 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250

Top-Chris4

Clean Member

750 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2007 10:53 am
((hello... seen as your here I guess my class will start pretty soon))

Chris sat there reading an enchantment book. "Time-stoping...no phase shifting... no... Ah here we are the ressurection enchatment... I guess i will need this to make more if the time comes when a recless human brakes this ressurection orb." he said looking back at the swirling green energy traped in the small orb  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2007 11:08 am
((I would go to class by right now my character is having a nervous breakdown about his past and some dark things he did))

Alex flew up over the school as he flew higher into the sky his mind racing as he tried to fight the memories of waking up surrouned by the corpses of the people he loved. "Why do I have to remember this why can't I forget it"he said criing as he flew up higher.  

Allister Rinkai

Divine Demigod

4,600 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250

Baby Coquette

PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2007 11:09 am
Kumi walked around in the halls and yawned quietly and a faint blush crossedher face and sleepy tears appeared in her eyes. She wiped them away and looked around for something to do. She sighed and walked back outside and summoned her wings. She flew up into the air and hid in the clouds while flying and let her arms spread and she smiled feling the wind rushing through her hair again."I forgot how great this feels..."she whispered to herself.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2007 11:15 am
Alex stopped this was the highest he had every gone as he floated there looking around at the sky and the clouds. "Why can't I get rid of this pain'he said as he made large clouds form together as he ladi down on them they were strong enough for him to lay on as he tried to foget his past and what he did.  

Allister Rinkai

Divine Demigod

4,600 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250

Baby Coquette

PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2007 11:19 am
Kumi saw Alex up ahead and blinked. She flew over and then stopped just floating beside him flapping her wings genty but not to hard so she would fly away."Alex..?"she asked. "You....you look troubed..." she said softly hoping he was alright.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2007 11:22 am
Alex sat up as he saw her as he wiped hsi face and put on his a fake smile. "I'm just fine Kumi but thanks for asking'he said alittle surprised to see her flying he wondered how many people had wings here. "So you can fly as well thats nice'he said as he smiled.  

Allister Rinkai

Divine Demigod

4,600 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250

Baby Coquette

PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2007 11:24 am
Kumi blinked and could tell it was a fake smile and looked at him sadly."Your hurting inside..."she whispered."I can feel it...."she whispered shakily.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2007 11:30 am
Alex sighed "your worng I'm perfectly fine Kumi so don't worry I just needed some air after all that work I had to do"he said smiling. He realized she could see his pain but this was his problem and he didn't wnat anyone to get close to him what would he do if he lost control again everyone close to him would die.  

Allister Rinkai

Divine Demigod

4,600 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250

Baby Coquette

PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2007 11:34 am
Kumi clutched her stomach and winced."You dont have to hide it..."she said and flew a bit closer."Your afraid , you...you can let me in..."she said reaching a hand out, looking him in the eyes.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2007 11:52 am
Alex looked at her "You don't get it do you! I can't let you in because If I do I could kill you!!!'he said as h pushe dher hand away. "I already lost so much I lost so many people becuase I lost control I don't wnat to lose anyone else so please just stop"he said.  

Allister Rinkai

Divine Demigod

4,600 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250

Baby Coquette

PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2007 12:01 pm
Kumi looked at him and then looked down." I'm sorry you lost so lmuch, but you shouldn't try to hide it..."she said looking at him." You can let other in, and help you..."she whispered. "Ive lost family and friends too..."she said.  
Roleplaying

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 58 59 60 61 62 63 ... 67 68 69 70 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games